Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2009 10:47 AM

May 2008
Who do you think Lenalee deserves to be paired with?
I think her and that painfully annoying Mimi (anime-only character =_=) would suit eachother well. Hmm.... or possibly that really ugly akuma from the Lala storyline. What do you guys think?
isibealSep 2, 2010 2:32 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 23, 2009 5:15 AM
Mar 2008
Every Lenalee's partner should be pitied xD But... I'll be okay if some ugly Akuma takes her.
Apr 23, 2009 8:22 PM

Jan 2009
Oh yeah, new topic >:D

Worst pairing you say?

Well then, I must say- EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER ON THE SHOW.

Tina-chan said:

I'll be okay if some ugly Akuma takes her.

Second that quote.
Kills her, too.
Lol, the guys should just boot her out of the order and see if she can last 2 days without them.

If I had to pick the absolute worst pairing, it would be between AllenxLenalee or LavixLenalee. Both are my favourite boys on the show [with Kanda, but, Lenalee has no chance with him even if she tried] so I'll keep 'em away from Lenalee. AllenxLenalee is so predictable and so plain, I mean, everybody wants the male protagonist to get together with the female protagonist. Where is the originality in that?

With LaviLena, it's one-sided if anything at all. Lavi, unfortunately, might have some kind of crap for Lenalee but I highly doubt it. Just cause he's a flirt and Lenalee is the only person around without a penis doesn't mean that Lavi's gonna get desperate. Lol. But, overrall, they aren't happening. The story's amazing and Lenalee is the one thing that sparks my slight hatred of DGM... I'll always read the manga, until it finishes. But. If there's one single sight of Lenalee getting it on with Allen, Lavi, Kanda, or any guy for that matter, I will officially ban DGM from my world. Forever.

:|
Apr 24, 2009 3:23 AM
Mar 2008
bunnyMONSTER said:

Lol, the guys should just boot her out of the order and see if she can last 2 days without them.

There's no way she would do that. That means... Lenalee would die then! Aww, what a shame ♥
bunnyMONSTER said:

If I had to pick the absolute worst pairing, it would be between AllenxLenalee or LavixLenalee. Both are my favourite boys on the show [with Kanda, but, Lenalee has no chance with him even if she tried] so I'll keep 'em away from Lenalee. AllenxLenalee is so predictable and so plain, I mean, everybody wants the male protagonist to get together with the female protagonist. Where is the originality in that?

With LaviLena, it's one-sided if anything at all. Lavi, unfortunately, might have some kind of crap for Lenalee but I highly doubt it. Just cause he's a flirt and Lenalee is the only person around without a penis doesn't mean that Lavi's gonna get desperate. Lol. But, overrall, they aren't happening.

I absolutely DESPISE LaviLenalee (being Lavi fangirl helps a lot) but AllenLena is really close to LaviLena. She doesn't deserve to be with such a great guys. And with Kanda but meh. As you said, there's no way of them being a couple :3
Apr 24, 2009 4:24 AM

Oct 2007
bunnyMONSTER said:
If I had to pick the absolute worst pairing, it would be between AllenxLenalee or LavixLenalee.

agreed.

bunnyMONSTER said:
I'll always read the manga, until it finishes. But. If there's one single sight of Lenalee getting it on with Allen, Lavi, Kanda, or any guy for that matter, I will officially ban DGM from my world. Forever.

:|

I don't think she'll be with Kanda, but hey, he's probably the only one character who can make her a normal person actually D: (if it's possoble, but I doubt it - with japanese mangaka as creator)
I'm getting tired of Hoshino's ideas, the manga starts to be chaotic, and some acts are making me sad. I don't want d.gray-man to become a another shounen crap, dammit x.x I banned fullmetal alchemist already, and if I see something more deep in relationships between Lenalee and Allen/Lavi, I ban dgm too.

but back to Lenalee: why can't she end up with that Asian Branch guy, Rikei? she can smile to him everyday, and he'll be happy as hell, WE'LL be happy as hell because she stop running aroud Allen and Lavi. :o
Apr 27, 2009 12:06 PM
Mar 2008
ladyAre said:

I'm getting tired of Hoshino's ideas, the manga starts to be chaotic, and some acts are making me sad. I don't want d.gray-man to become a another shounen crap, dammit x.x I banned fullmetal alchemist already, and if I see something more deep in relationships between Lenalee and Allen/Lavi, I ban dgm too.

Just out of curiousity, why did you ban FMA? Also, I'm not reading DGM manga so I can't say anything about it but I agree with the last sentence SO HARDLY =S

ladyAre said:

but back to Lenalee: why can't she end up with that Asian Branch guy, Rikei? she can smile to him everyday, and he'll be happy as hell, WE'LL be happy as hell because she stop running aroud Allen and Lavi. :o

Haha, awesome idea xD Although Lenalee is so damn suckish that I doubt there's a guy who's worth her =S
Apr 29, 2009 10:43 AM

Sep 2008
of course AllenLenalee/LaviLenalee :<
she is the best for Kanda xd <3
Apr 29, 2009 7:20 PM

Oct 2007
Tina-chan said:
Just out of curiousity, why did you ban FMA?

because I don't want my perfect vision of this series gets ruined by strange ideas of an author. :o I don't like almost half of characters from the manga, and overall there's a lot of things that I couldn't accept and stand, so I just stopped reading.
I'm perfectly happy after watching all anime episodes and a movie.

Tina-chan said:
ladyAre said:

Haha, awesome idea xD Although Lenalee is so damn suckish that I doubt there's a guy who's worth her =S

I don't care about it as long as she stays away from Lavi and Allen. she can take anyone she wants, but that two are untouchable for her. xd
and Bak, she can't touch him too. only her brother can. :3
May 1, 2009 12:56 AM
Mar 2008
ladyAre said:

I don't care about it as long as she stays away from Lavi and Allen. she can take anyone she wants, but that two are untouchable for her. xd

I LOVE THE LAST SENTENCE FOR SOME REASON.
Haha, we'll lock Allen&Lavi&Kanda in our rooms *is evil*
May 1, 2009 5:34 AM

Sep 2008
Tina-chan said:
ladyAre said:

no, let's hide all guys from dgm before Lenalee xd
well, we can give her Kanda at last o.o
May 1, 2009 7:30 PM

Jan 2009
Tina-chan said:

*looks left and right*

>.>
<.<

... I have dibs on Allen. :O

Lolol !

mc said:

Kanda, oh poor Kanda >:
I mean, I know that he's a coldhearted bastard but either way, we Anti-Lenalee fans must simply adore him because he's such an ass to Lenalee xD <3
I would try to fuse myself with Innocence to kick her ass before I handed Kanda over to that slut D:

... which reminds me, if we all had Innocence, what do you think your weapon would be? ;D
May 2, 2009 1:04 AM

Sep 2008
bunnyMONSTER said:
Kanda, oh poor Kanda >:
I mean, I know that he's a coldhearted bastard but either way, we Anti-Lenalee fans must simply adore him because he's such an ass to Lenalee xD <3
I would try to fuse myself with Innocence to kick her ass before I handed Kanda over to that slut D:

we can together kick her little-nice-dirty-ass, but I want to do it first XD
but KandaLenalee is't bad, ya know? ;_;
this only one pairing is good for her D:

bunnyMONSTER said:

... which reminds me, if we all had Innocence, what do you think your weapon would be? ;D

maybe gun, I always dream of being a police officer where I was a little girl o.o
[polish only]albo łuk i strzały D:[/polish only]
May 2, 2009 12:00 PM
Mar 2008
bunnyMONSTER said:

*looks left and right*

>.>
<.<

Lolol !

And my slave guest will be Lavi~ Who's going to take Kanda? :3

mc said:
bunnyMONSTER said:
Kanda, oh poor Kanda >:

I... I feel like Lenalee doesn't deserve anyone ;-;

mc said:

bunnyMONSTER said:

maybe gun, I always dream of being a police officer where I was a little girl o.o
[polish only]albo łuk i strzały D:[/polish only]

Hyhy, tak strzelać do Lenalee jak do tarczy...
Anyway, I'd like to wield a scythe * ~ * (no, it's totally not because of Soul Eater...) or a gun. Or some other weapon I created in my mind but I don't think there's a specific name for it xD
May 2, 2009 12:35 PM

Oct 2007
Tina-chan said:

NO please ;; no bishes for fangirls, it's a thing I hate the most (after Lenalee and Mary Sues off course). *is gonna be killed probably*
but I can lock Allen and Lavi in one room. they'll be safe and happy together *3*

mc said:

only we are thinking this way, you know o.o sadly there isn't too much people who like this pair, or LaviAllen pairing.

bunnyMONSTER said:

I want a nice, old broom :o It may surely looks stupid, but my inner witch would be happy xd
May 3, 2009 9:54 AM

Sep 2008
ladyAre said:
but I can lock Allen and Lavi in one room. they'll be safe and happy together *3*

we can make a movie~ xd

ladyAre said:
only we are thinking this way, you know o.o sadly there isn't too much people who like this pair, or LaviAllen pairing.

yeah, it's true D:
but we created a beautiful world with Kanda x Lenalee and Lavi x Allen <3

Tina-chan said:
Hyhy, tak strzelać do Lenalee jak do tarczy...

o tym nie pomyślałam XD
May 4, 2009 11:12 PM

Jun 2008
I hate to see her with Lavi >.<
I am glad Kanda doesn't show much affection to her either...

OEC ~ CCO ~ TSC+VIP ~ UC ~ TCO ~ TVMF ~ MCC + Other Badges
May 5, 2009 2:43 AM

Sep 2008
Origa-san said:
I hate to see her with Lavi >.<

it's scary, bleh D: I mean LaviLenalee, of course.
May 8, 2009 7:45 AM
Mar 2008
Yes it is D:
May 9, 2009 1:54 PM

Apr 2009
Oh god, anyone with Lenalee should want to go into a corner and CRY in self-pity!!!
Expect for a akuma. That way when she dies by the akuma's hand we'll all celebrate! WHOOO~~~
Come to the edge, He said.
They said, We are afraid.
Come to the edge, He said.
They came.
He pushed them...

and they flew.
May 10, 2009 8:38 AM

Sep 2008
SimpleCandy said:
Oh god, anyone with Lenalee should want to go into a corner and CRY in self-pity!!!
Expect for a akuma. That way when she dies by the akuma's hand we'll all celebrate! WHOOO~~~

yes, we're gonna make a great party! <3
May 16, 2009 3:28 PM
Mar 2008
mc said:
SimpleCandy said:

yes, we're gonna make a great party! <3

Ofc! And it's going to be national holiday and schools will be closed!
May 17, 2009 2:34 AM

Sep 2008
good idea!
holiday and big, happy party xd
May 22, 2009 8:01 PM

Jan 2009
mc said:

but we created a beautiful world with Kanda x Lenalee and Lavi x Allen <3

I'm so anti-yaoi, I'm sorry *A* I don't support many pairings in DGM
What saddens me is that at one point, I think around the first episodes of D. Gray Man, I supported LavixLena
-hopes she doesn't get mauled-

... and my Innocence would be something to do with combat-
totally punching and kicking xD I never was one for using weapons, but I love myself some good hand-to-hand combat -never had lessons or anything, but I can move pretty quick-

I wouldn't be totally cheap-ass and go out Lenalee-style >:C
But I would kick way harder than she could... I'll bet D:
And without my skirt flying up! Hazah! >:D
May 22, 2009 8:03 PM

Jan 2009
Tina-chan said:
SimpleCandy said:

omfg YES :D
Now... which akuma should kill her...
if only we could design an akuma ourselves and send him over to kill her "cute" little face!
May 30, 2009 2:08 PM
May 2009
XD
i wouldnt mind the earl taking her away
lena-komui
lena-earl
lena- tyki
lena-manfaye
Jun 14, 2009 10:29 AM

Jun 2009
Tina-chan said:
bunnyMONSTER said:

*looks left and right*

>.>
<.<

Lolol !

And my slave guest will be Lavi~ Who's going to take Kanda? :3

kitty_of_doom said:
I'm so totally taking Kanda! Lenalee doesn't deserve him!
She could probably get some stupid Akuma or some random passer-by(which she is definately going to drive insane).
Even the Earl and Timcanpy are too cool for her!!!!!!!!

mc said:
bunnyMONSTER said:
Kanda, oh poor Kanda >:

I... I feel like Lenalee doesn't deserve anyone ;-;
kitty_of_doom said:
Yeah, I'm gonna join ya in kicking Lenalee's ass! ^o^

mc said:

bunnyMONSTER said:

kitty_of_doom said:
I know it's uncreative, but I looooovee swords (And I do fencing, so where's the problem?)
If Yaoi was a religion, I'd be religious^^
Jun 14, 2009 2:31 PM

Apr 2009
LaviXLena- can't stand it, I thought Lavi would go for someone who was more.. fun. >.< As in, the lighthearted/perverted sense. Anyway..

KandaXLena is okay, they can be b******* and b****. xD

I created an OC specifically for the DGM fandom.. Her name is Rieve, and she says, "I refuse to be fanserviced!" =D Her Innocence would probably be throwing books at people.
MAL Book Club join if you like reading

Jun 15, 2009 10:50 AM
Mar 2008
Saffy said:
LaviXLena- can't stand it, I thought Lavi would go for someone who was more.. fun. >.< As in, the lighthearted/perverted sense. Anyway..

True. Lena doesn't deserve him anyway =|

Saffy said:
I created an OC specifically for the DGM fandom.. Her name is Rieve, and she says, "I refuse to be fanserviced!" =D Her Innocence would probably be throwing books at people.

Do you have any pic of her? :3

kitty_of_doom said:
I know it's uncreative, but I looooovee swords (And I do fencing, so where's the problem?)

SWORDS ARE LOVE. Wish I owned one ^ w ^
Jun 17, 2009 6:04 AM

Jun 2009
kitty_of_doom said:

SWORDS ARE LOVE. Wish I owned one ^ w ^

Yeah, They're sooooooo awesome! .........................but uncreative cuz EVERYONE wants a sword, I mean c'mon, they're stylish and all....... I really look forward to vacation, I'm going to do Kendo then *all hayls to Mori*
If Yaoi was a religion, I'd be religious^^
Jun 17, 2009 11:34 AM

Apr 2009
There are different names for different types of blades that are actually very similar, though, like.. sabers, dirks, claymores, rapiers, and so on.

http://redlea.net/compendium/armory/index.html Click "blades" on the left and scroll to bottom for full list. xD
MAL Book Club join if you like reading

Jun 26, 2009 9:32 AM
Jun 2009
Yeah,LenaleexUgly akuma the best pairing ever!
Jul 5, 2009 12:03 PM

Dec 2008
LenaleexKanda iz da WORST. Seriously, just to think of it makes me sick. Disgusting -___- Well at least I know that she doesn't got a chance. Kanda just couldn't stand a crybaby idiot like her.

Eh.. the others can stand her, actually they're praising her but still it's disgusting. She doesn't deserve guys like Lavi or Allen. Maybe one of those level threes can be good choice.
Jul 5, 2009 2:26 PM

Sep 2008
Ozey said:
LenaleexKanda iz da WORST. Seriously, just to think of it makes me sick. Disgusting -___- Well at least I know that she doesn't got a chance. Kanda just couldn't stand a crybaby idiot like her.

Finally! Someone who agree's with me that LenaleexKanda is a HORRIBLEE paring! :D

Oh, oh. Kanda Is minee <3
Jul 5, 2009 2:48 PM

Jun 2008
I accept only the Leecest.
Lenalee with either Allen, Kanda, or Lavi makes me rage.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Jul 16, 2009 5:51 AM
Mar 2008
YummixDango said:
Ozey said:

Finally! Someone who agree's with me that LenaleexKanda is a HORRIBLEE paring! :D

This.
Jul 19, 2009 10:05 AM

Oct 2007
No one mentioned Road x Lenalee? That one is THE worst imo. I mean, just look at this pic

There are so many things wrong with it, apart from Lenalee being in the center...
As for the other ones, Lenalee x Anyone from the main cast, would be unbearable to watch. Actually, it's already painful enough to watch her rabu rabu time with Allen.
Jul 23, 2009 4:56 AM

Jul 2009
Lenaleexallen is the worst pairing EVA!
i wont let this b'tch steal my Allen away! :O

SHE SHOULD JUST GO WITH Leverrier! ;X

Jul 23, 2009 12:00 PM
Mar 2008
Saka-Chiaki said:
Lenaleexallen is the worst pairing EVA!
i wont let this b'tch steal my Allen away! :O

Sorry but that's seriously the most stupid reason ever.

Tixy said:
No one mentioned Road x Lenalee? That one is THE worst imo. I mean, just look at this pic

Indeed, didn't think about that one... now I totally HATE it.
Jul 24, 2009 5:54 PM

Oct 2007
LinaleexLinalee

discuss

Say Satisfied Fans
Jul 26, 2009 12:45 PM
Mar 2008
... the only Lena pairing I accept o.o
I've never thought it's possible beside LenaAkuma (although I did pity them...)
Aug 1, 2009 1:58 AM

Oct 2007
For everyone who said that only acceptable pairing with Lenalee is Lenalee and Earl, you might wanna reconsider that one when you see this pic

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=103127
Ugh, I won't have pleasant dreams tonight.
Aug 3, 2009 9:04 AM
Mar 2008
Tixy said:

ME TOO ;A; Little kids, you better not browse this thread.
Aug 27, 2009 4:58 PM

Jul 2009
Tixy said:
For everyone who said that only acceptable pairing with Lenalee is Lenalee and Earl, you might wanna reconsider that one when you see this pic

;_______________;

I think I need some brain bleach...who in their right mind would draw something like that!?
Oct 10, 2009 7:54 PM
Jun 2009
my only hated lenalee pairing is Lavi/Lenalee i just can't stand it
for some reason i have no problem with Allen/Lenalee and Kanda/Lenalee
Oct 16, 2009 6:12 AM
Mar 2008
akira1878 said:
my only hated lenalee pairing is Lavi/Lenalee i just can't stand it
for some reason i have no problem with Allen/Lenalee and Kanda/Lenalee

So true. Or should I say, I don't like Allen/Lenalee and Kanda/Lenalee but not to the point I hate LaviLenalee.
The only pairing close to LaviLena is BakLena. That guy deserves better.
Oct 21, 2009 7:32 AM

Jan 2009
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up with Allen.

And that's only because Hoshino is making it OBVIOUS that she likes him. I mean, if she's not crying over something she's worrying nonstop about Allen, even though he can take care of himself. ( but, he seems to be the ONLY person she's had a cow over)

Anyway, I can see her with Allen, even though I don't want that couple to happen. Or ANY Lenalee x Some guy couple ( most of the time) XD

I'd hate to see her with Lavi and I'd REALLY hate for her to be with Bak.

Lavi because it would just justify the fact that anyone can fall in love with her ._. even people who barely have an interest XD and Bak because I already hate that he's her stalker .___. It's bad enough that she's got a mary sue status, why pair her with someone who worships the ground she stomps on and gets the hives when she's mentioned.

Oh and oddly I don't mind seeing her with Kanda XDD
Nov 20, 2009 3:05 PM

Sep 2008
mc said:
Tina-chan said:
ladyAre said:

-Angry face- D: NUUU KANDA IS MINE. Lenalee can have a dead akuma. D:
Feb 5, 2010 8:52 AM

Jul 2009
I dislike most pairings with Lenalee:

With Lavi: It would go against that whole 'Bookmen don't get attatched' thing, and it would piss me off that Lena was the one to break it.

With Bak: His character is already almost destroyed by his unexplainable worship of her. Why degrade him further?

With Kanda: He's never given a damn about her before, why would he start now?

With Allen:...Now I can somewhat understand this because, like it or not, they've shown an interest in each other. My problem is that she's kind of controlling and manipulative towards him in a way that still allows her to still look like a saint to a lot of people.

And with so many random people needlessly falling over their own asses to get a glimpse of her, it's difficult to find a pairing with Lena that doesn't make me want to hurl.
Feb 6, 2010 10:28 AM

Nov 2009
I don't like Lenalee with anyone really. She's better off single. Oh, better yet, she can be paired up with Chaouji. They can have each other.
May 19, 2010 9:39 PM

Mar 2010
i wouldnt mind if Akuma took her, but she would annoy the crap out of it
You try and you fail. Try again. Fail better.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Why do you hate Lenalee? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sonozaki_desu - Sep 13, 2008

267 by gogogogogogogogo »»
Jul 8, 2022 1:09 PM

Poll: » Which D.Gray-Man female character is the best? ( 1 2 )

sonozaki_desu - Sep 23, 2008

74 by redstripedsocks »»
Jan 29, 2016 11:35 AM

» Fav D-Gray-Man couples? Yaoi/Yuri/Het ( 1 2 )

ChibiYaoiOtaku27 - Feb 1, 2009

72 by Hirieoshi »»
Apr 16, 2012 4:42 AM

» New Female Exorcist Ideas

4diamond8 - Aug 22, 2010

3 by 4diamond8 »»
Aug 24, 2010 2:50 PM

» Who do you think the Heart is?

Rizzle - Feb 5, 2010

5 by Tusia »»
May 24, 2010 8:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.