Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Keroro Gunso Movie 3 Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 17, 2009 3:23 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally got around to watching this. Easily the best of the three films, with as many awesome moments as hilarious ones. Keroro's "NII-SAN~!" Sayla moment when he and KeroRyoma (or Dark Keroro, whatever) had me rolling. I also shat bricks when Keroro piloted the Gundam RX-78-2 Gunpla and grinned like a bitch at all the references to the battle between Char and Amuro at A Baoa Qu. Add this to the pretty badass mecha battle between Keroro and KeroRyoma, cameos by Mazinger Aki and Kerorobuster, and of course plenty of delicious Natsume and you have a great hour and a half of entertainment. If the fourth film can top this I'll be surprised.

Edit - Haha, wow. I came back to this post after doing one on the fourth film just to see what I had wrote and can totally tell I was drunk when I did this one. "when he and KeroRyoma [sic] had me rolling." What the hell were they supposed to be doing? The world may never know. Also misspelling Natsumi as Natsume. You Japanese and your vowels!
Modified by Absolutely_Steve, Aug 11, 2009 3:18 PM