Forum Settings
Forums

If Shirley had the chance to do what Rolo did to her to any of the other characters who do u wish it would be? (worded werid to try and hide spoilers*)

New
Apr 17, 2009 2:01 PM
Apr 2009
Well if Shirley could kill someone (which is totally unlike her but o well).

My 1st choice would be Rolo, bec his obsession with Lelouch is crazy!!!!
2nd would be a main school character like madame prez or nina to get some interesting drama going...

But really just Rolo to get revenge for killing her in another life*

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 17, 2009 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
Rolo. No question. I would LOVE to see her kill that bastard (well, anyone killing Rolo would make me happy, but Shirley specifically gives it a wonderful kind of karmic justice!).

Second choice is also pretty easy: Nina. Pyscho, racist, retarded bitch shoulda died.
Apr 17, 2009 4:34 PM
Apr 2009
Wooly said:
Rolo. No question. I would LOVE to see her kill that bastard (well, anyone killing Rolo would make me happy, but Shirley specifically gives it a wonderful kind of karmic justice!).

Second choice is also pretty easy: Nina. Pyscho, racist, retarded bitch shoulda died.

I like nina ok though (she does have some pycho moments but she's just misunderstood =/)...she is a lesbian right?! Or am i just a freak lol
Apr 17, 2009 5:01 PM

Mar 2008
ItJustT said:
Wooly said:

I like nina ok though (she does have some pycho moments but she's just misunderstood =/)...she is a lesbian right?! Or am i just a freak lol

yea i beleve so because she masturbated over a pic of Euphie
Apr 17, 2009 5:03 PM
Apr 2009
wicky1096 said:
ItJustT said:
Wooly said:

yea i beleve so because she masturbated over a pic of Euphie

ok glad thats cleared up....
Apr 18, 2009 7:38 AM
Jul 2018
ItJustT said:
Wooly said:

Don't get me wrong, I actually felt sorry for her during R1, what with Euphie's death and all. However, I lost any pity for her when she commented that she "couldn't believe she was actually crying for someone like Shirley" (who had just died). And then started hating her when she flipped out at Milly. And decided she needed to die when she was all liek omg teh nukes kill millions of poeples!? wut!? how silly of mee!
Apr 18, 2009 7:45 AM
Apr 2009
ok this kinda off topic but there is a moment when canon says something about the prince in season 2 on like episode 8 or 9 about the relationship between him and the prince....check it out and tell me if there is anything there =]

ItJustTApr 18, 2009 7:49 AM
Apr 18, 2009 8:02 PM
Jul 2018
ItJustT said:
ok this kinda off topic but there is a moment when canon says something about the prince in season 2 on like episode 8 or 9 about the relationship between him and the prince....check it out and tell me if there is anything there =]

Unfortunately, and to the delight of Sunrise's legions of Yaoi fangirls, there is. Schneizel is most definitely f***ing Kanon up the ass.
Apr 18, 2009 8:04 PM
Apr 2009
okie dok lol thanks?! =/
Apr 25, 2009 9:02 PM

Mar 2008
I really wished she could do the same to Rolo ... but then if Rolo died there, who would have saved Lelouch later on? Kind of a touch question to ask ... maybe she can do it to Kallen so Suzaku would have an easier time at the end pwning everyone else?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2009 6:51 PM

Apr 2008
well of course rolo that will make me really happy

and second kallen she is all ways in the way
Jun 4, 2009 8:10 PM
Apr 2009
*gasp* Shirley-sama would never murder anyone!\\\

Aaaah anyway my choice will definately be KALLEN. SHE DESERVES TO DIE

2nd is Rolo or Nina........
Jun 8, 2009 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
iLeyamon said:
*gasp* Shirley-sama would never murder anyone!

Well there was that one time with Villetta...
Jun 11, 2009 12:09 AM
Apr 2009
Oh yea, oh well she didnt really DIE right?
Jun 13, 2009 3:00 PM

Oct 2008
Rolo
Sasuke
Makoto
Jun 16, 2009 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
iLeyamon said:
Oh yea, oh well she didnt really DIE right?

Touche! Although, she was pretty close ;)
Aug 7, 2009 9:08 AM

Feb 2008
iLeyamon said:
*gasp* Shirley-sama would never murder anyone!

Aaaah anyway my choice will definately be KALLEN. SHE DESERVES TO DIE

2nd is Rolo or Nina........

True enough she wouldn't. x'D
I agree with your choices too! ;'p

KALLEN would be a first for me too and Nina would be a close second.
As for Rolo...we need him to save Lelou later in R2 x'D
He dies anyway.. :'p
But I was sadden by Shirley's death... D:
It holds no meaning to kill her! (To Rolo it does however..gawd damn it! Dx)

Oct 24, 2009 1:54 AM

Jul 2008
For me, 1st is Rolo, then Nina, then Suzaku.....LOL!
Dec 5, 2009 9:13 PM

Nov 2009
Suzaku. I hope she rips off his head.
Even though there might not be much in there.

Then, rolo. Nina. Sasuke.

If she could kick all of them to hell, my life would be complete.

): i love you shirely. ♥
Dec 8, 2009 2:15 PM

Apr 2009
Rolo, definitely Rolo,
Dec 8, 2009 3:25 PM

Jun 2008
Rolo! I HATE HIM! HE MUST DIE! *watches episode where he dies* hehehe...
Dec 9, 2009 11:49 PM

Apr 2009
Kaguya-chan said:
Rolo! I HATE HIM! HE MUST DIE! *watches episode where he dies* hehehe...

I agree with you 100%.
Jan 2, 2010 3:32 PM
Jul 2008
Shirley kill anyone?! What is this blasphemy?!?!?!?! Shirley loves everyone and everything and could never kill anyone and i would never never believe it if she did!!!

But if she did... Why, Mao. He deserves it for torturing her so, don't you think?

Besides, maybe (her being like the Jesus Christ of the show) she would just kill him out of pity and to save humanity.
Jan 2, 2010 3:37 PM
Aug 2007
I honestly don't think Shirley could kill anyone, even if she wanted to. She's too nice and too much of a pacifist. She just doesn't seem the type. :|
Mar 4, 2010 2:26 AM
Mar 2010
no other than C.C... haha.. i just don't like her at all! especially when she acted like the slave girl again..she's trying to be cute..haha.. just my opinion.. sorry to the fans ;)

shirley - lelouch forever! ;)
Apr 10, 2010 12:08 AM

Apr 2009
joana_9789 said:
no other than C.C... haha.. i just don't like her at all! especially when she acted like the slave girl again..she's trying to be cute..haha.. just my opinion.. sorry to the fans ;)

shirley - lelouch forever! ;)

Eh, C.C.'s cool to me, I just like she's so relaxed about everything. XD
Nov 7, 2010 11:36 PM
Oct 2010
Wooly said:
ItJustT said:
Wooly said:

Don't get me wrong, I actually felt sorry for her during R1, what with Euphie's death and all. However, I lost any pity for her when she commented that she "couldn't believe she was actually crying for someone like Shirley" (who had just died). And then started hating her when she flipped out at Milly. And decided she needed to die when she was all liek omg teh nukes kill millions of poeples!? wut!? how silly of mee!

damn straght!
what kind of tart head doesn't know what a nuke does but can invent one?!
and i alwasy thought she was les
Mar 16, 2022 2:19 AM
Sep 2019
Shirley would kill Lelouch's enemies.
Because she is the best girl ever
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How to Add Images/Links to Profile

Islaya - Jul 28, 2008

35 by Khenuu »»
Mar 8, 2021 3:49 AM

» Shirleys Pro's and Con's? (This is going to be heavy with spoilers obviously)

Sidoen - Aug 8, 2008

7 by blurbyglurb »»
May 23, 2019 4:57 PM

» What do you love about Shirley?

Xmoonblade - Sep 4, 2008

30 by VueViVi »»
Aug 14, 2015 10:44 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Which Shirley is most loveable? (Warning, contain spoilers)

KaminaKai - Aug 7, 2008

35 by bunny1ov3r »»
Feb 25, 2013 6:06 PM

» Good guys in CG?

Sidoen - Aug 12, 2008

34 by tehcriticgal »»
Dec 13, 2009 12:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.