Forums
New
Apr 17, 2009 10:45 AM
Jun 2008
Here you will list and comment on the games you have played someway like this:

General introduction of your gaming
name of game; when you played; where (server); comment
x how many games you want to list

This club focuses mostly on Online, Cooperative games, MMORPGs. but you can write anything you want us to know about you.

Here is my list.

I do not spend money for games. I hate to play like 15$ each month. I play most on private servers.

Currently Playing:
Ragnarok Online - I've been playing in for several years now... about 4, Started on about 2005) Played on many different servers all private servers low - mid rates. My most active servers were: NamelessRO, MiraiRO(Italian), RaijeRO(currently semi-active)
DotA - been playing for 1+ year now. Started on Winter 2008. Currently my most active game, playing almost daily with friends and Garena/GGclient.

Past Games:
Lineage II - Server FrozenLineage. Played just to play... for like 1 month+. This game I picked it, and dropped it several times. If I had a good motivated group of people that wants to play I would definitively restart.
Flyff: Server Clockworks, played till lvl 4x and dropped it.
MU Onilne: HeavyMU (Italian Server) Played for some time and dropped.

Plan to Play
Ragnarok Online 2 - played the korean beta like 1year+++ ago in 2008?. wth is wrong this games release.
Mabinogi - pfffff English beta available only for North America. proxy tried not work, deleted game.

MMOs: Travian (Italian Sever) played for some time intensively and then dropped.

I don't think there are any notable games I should mention, for various reasons I don't play WoW... it could have be a good game but I dont play it.
pdf4Apr 17, 2009 10:48 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.