Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Episode 4 Discussion

Nov 26, 2007 3:38 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

I tend to agree.

This episode was a lot more entertaining than the last one, I could do without the beast faces at the end of each episode though.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse

Thx Kina.

[H+] ³  

Nov 26, 2007 4:17 AM
Pretty good episode, I'm starting to like this more and more. Just hope it won't be "monster of the week" kind of thing. Moar complex cases plz. =D

Lol what was with the RIP Godai at the end? xD

Nov 26, 2007 4:19 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Nicasso said:

Guess he cut the wrong wire trying to disarm the first bomb again. xP

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse

Thx Kina.

[H+] ³  

Nov 26, 2007 4:40 AM
cyruz said:
Nicasso said:

Guess he cut the wrong wire trying to disarm the first bomb again. xP
Neuro must've revived him someway, seeing as he was alive and kicking in the preview. Good servants must be hard to find these days. xP

Nov 26, 2007 3:22 PM
DB Administrator
Faerie Queen

I agree, lot more entertaining, this episode. And Yako figured something out! Wooo~

Open Staff Apps  
Guidelines & FAQ  
Report Abuse  
Listen ♪  

Thanks to 
AnimeboyAnubhab

Nov 26, 2007 3:49 PM

That was pretty good. The mystery was a bit better than in the other episodes. It would be nice to get arcs with big and complex mysteries.
And i definitely want to find more about the mystery of Yako's father's death, that sounded insane.

Nov 27, 2007 8:34 AM

pretty good and entertaining, neuro is a really funny character

its just weird how the culprit always turns into a beast...

Nov 27, 2007 1:14 PM

Probably the best episode thus far.

The show would be a bit better though I think if the cases were a bit more complex, and took Neuro longer to solve. Still I like the show a lot so far, and like I said, this episode was probably the best up to now.

Nov 27, 2007 3:56 PM

Definitely in agreement with everyone here. Much better episode. I hear it picks up a lot next episode. And yeah.. the beast faces are kinda lame.. its almost too much for me to watch, but Neuro brings me back every time ;x

Nov 27, 2007 7:30 PM
Poor Godai, isolate the power isn't it?

I want to know why neuro has to work through Tuko though, and why nobody realise's it's all Neuro.

It's nice to see the detectives aren't worthless though

Nov 29, 2007 7:01 PM
Observer

I think the cases were made on purpose to be easy to see and the culprit revealed to the viewers at the beginning of the episode. It focuses more on weirdness and humor than on mystery.....

I think more interesting plot appears later (i know more than 10 volumes of manga are out) There should be some plot. About Yoko's father's murder, I don't know why they are putting it so far in the anime. The culprit is so evident. They even revealed him in the anime already...It wasn't so hard of a case anyway.

Not discussing the manga further....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

Nov 29, 2007 7:15 PM

mickal555 said:
Poor Godai, isolate the power isn't it?

I want to know why neuro has to work through Tuko though, and why nobody realise's it's all Neuro.

It's nice to see the detectives aren't worthless though

I think Eishi has his suspicions since Neuro had meantioned that he was just a lowly sidekick to Yako, and Eishi commented that Neuro didn't seem that type at all. Eishi is always nice towards Yako and more reserved towards Neuro. I think Neuro needs Yako as a proxy because the human world might not go in depth on a background check for him, his face won't be in the newspaper.. supposing there are other demons who know him, and besides I think he really likes to abuse her.

Nov 29, 2007 9:28 PM

wakka9ca said:
It focuses more on weirdness and humor than on mystery.....
Thank you! Most everyone that's disappointed seemed to have been expecting more mystery....while it's just as you said. Wish more people could understand this, it really is an awesome show :<

Nov 30, 2007 2:09 PM

Yeah, it was nice to have an episode where the culprit wasn't obvious from the very beginning. Having some back story was a plus too.

This was the best episode so far.

Jan 16, 2008 1:13 AM

windy said:
wakka9ca said:
It focuses more on weirdness and humor than on mystery.....
Thank you! Most everyone that's disappointed seemed to have been expecting more mystery....while it's just as you said. Wish more people could understand this, it really is an awesome show :<

Exactly. Neuro continues to amuse me with its overall weird tone. Still, this was easily the best episode so far just because this mystery was just a little more complicated.

Aug 12, 2009 12:38 AM

In this episode nobody tried to kill or hurt Neuro. But it will be a little strange if lady-dog will biet his leg.

Nov 7, 2009 8:42 PM

this episode was pretty good and neuro didn't get hurt or attacked this time
the lady had a pretty creepy face
xD
the villain this time was just a destructive housewive 0.0
well she was more interesting than the chef but not as interesting as hime :)

Jul 4, 2010 6:41 PM

I wonder if every arc will end with someone turning into a monster and getting overly violent or emotional...

Aug 23, 2010 12:07 AM
LOLWUT Quality jump?
Okay. So for the first three episodes, I was able to pick out the culprit and their motive (more or less) upon first seeing the character, leaving me to figure out the method. Also, they followed a Case Of The Week format. Way too easy.
Not only did I get it wrong this time, but the episode started off with a bit about Yako's case- The beginning of sweet, sweet continuity.
I actually liked dog lady- Her dual nature made her fun to watch, and she hid herself pretty well until Neuro outed her.
Also, there is no @#$%ing way that was a suicide, and the fact that the (police chief?) called it as such and then retired into thin air makes me extremely leery of him. File it under cold case, sure, but... suicide? <.<;
Just my two cents.
-Screw
-----------------------

Sep 16, 2011 5:16 AM

cyruz said:

Favourite. Part. Of. The. Episode. (^_^)
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Jun 14, 2012 12:04 AM
OnyxEyes3 said:
cyruz said:

Favourite. Part. Of. The. Episode. (^_^)

This. I love to play "Spot the Neuro Face" game.
And the three of them crammed inside the bathroom, Neuro was the most comfortable there!
Isn't he just so fabulous? ♥

Jul 20, 2012 11:45 AM
Its a good thing they didn't show us who the culprit was. Nice to see something new. I thought it was funny how Neuro expected them to defuse the bomb lol

Aug 17, 2012 12:45 PM

Nice episode, glad that Yako got to play a more important part in this episode than the previous ones ^^ Hopefully the episodes next will have more to do with Yako's mystery..
[center][center][center][center]

Jan 14, 2013 2:20 PM

LOL, that ending and dat evil drop. Nice shot though, bullseye indeed.

Aug 14, 2015 10:15 AM

What a psycho woman, lol. I lol so hard whenever those demon faces come up. Anyway, good episode.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki

Jan 19, 2016 2:40 AM

I just love when he makes that face. :DD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 16, 2016 6:21 AM

RIP Godai-san xD
You don't have air time now
"Signature removed"

Sep 9, 2017 12:16 AM

poor Godai-san. . .

"It's just a prank bro."

Feb 6, 2018 11:07 AM

What a crazy woman, lol.
At least the bombs were easy to defuse.