Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2007 8:49 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woh, Time Travel? Really?
I can already tell though that no matter what Negi does, he won't be able to change the treaty and save Asuna :( I guess that's pessimistic but I think Evangeline's right.

Seriously, I have a hunch that I'm going to be angry after episode 26 haha. I mean, I usually get angry at the end of an anime for one reason or another, and I don't think Magic Teacher Negima will be an exception =_=
Jan 9, 2010 11:00 AM
Apr 2009
This is pure outrage! Negi never travels back nine years, never even meets his father, and while he is missing there is proof that it is still alive! And Eva never revels her or Negi's magic ability to other classmates. This anime has broken one of the underlying driving forces in the manga... Negi never actually meets his father... yet and he didn't die!
Aug 30, 2013 1:09 AM
May 2013
Time travel? Really?! Really?

Takamichi punch! next second Negi fainted.

Is getting intense , I wonder how is going to finish this anime.
Dec 2, 2014 1:19 AM

Jul 2007
xmiq said:
This is pure outrage! Negi never travels back nine years, never even meets his father, and while he is missing there is proof that it is still alive! And Eva never revels her or Negi's magic ability to other classmates. This anime has broken one of the underlying driving forces in the manga... Negi never actually meets his father... yet and he didn't die!

and yet if you weren't aware this was filler material, you would probably enjoy it. lol

Jun 6, 2015 11:12 AM

Mar 2010
xmiq said:

And you gave away a big spoiler, u realise that?

And you will find oit that most animes arent copies of the manga, and imho honestly i prefer that or else i might as well skip the manga and wont be interested in reading it
Feb 8, 2016 12:09 AM

Aug 2013
These fillers make me laugh. It's so bad.
Feb 25, 2016 3:35 PM

May 2012
Didn't think they'd add the time traveling concept in this, but well I like that so with the next being the last episode, I really wonder how they'll finish this season!
Jul 3, 2017 8:10 PM

Dec 2013
Two young girls created a time machine that runs on magic? Are you serious? This sounds like a bad joke.

At least we get to see more of Nagi. He's obviously not dead but what about his staff?
Mar 6, 2018 3:10 AM

Apr 2013
"Achtung! Reiten Sie kein Auto auf diesem offenen Platz!" WTF, if you use German sentences at least make sure they make any sense...
I agree that those two girls inventing a time machine that runs with magic is just beyond stupid. They don't even know what magic is, how would they know how to use it as a magic source? Only one episode left luckily...
Mar 29, 2022 9:32 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, Nagi died because of Asuna. What a bummer.
Jun 27, 2022 3:37 AM

Jan 2020
Negi's father's name is Nagi, that's ridiculous.

Ohh, the Negi who leapt through time. It's almost sad that he basically is only getting to interact with his dad by going into the past.

Doesn't Nagi dropping his staff and disappearing contradict what we saw earlier in the series? He definitely handed Negi his staff -- scrolling up through this thread it looks like this might be filler stuff, so that probably explains that.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 6, 2022 4:16 PM

Mar 2020
Am I the only one to notice that Negi has brought more problems than he solves? xD Well, it's true that he's a 10 year old child, but you don't decide that he'll be the main teacher of a middle school class knowing that he's immature and doesn't know anything about life!

The main criterion to become a head teacher in a middle school is to be intelligent! xD

More topics from this board

» Watchorder?

bezardo - Feb 17

5 by bezardo »»
Feb 22, 10:00 PM

» So this and Zero no Tsukima have matching music.

momentie - Oct 9, 2022

5 by momentie »»
Dec 14, 2022 5:25 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Episode 15 Discussion

jacobpaige - Feb 21, 2008

12 by Punkero »»
Oct 31, 2022 4:42 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Episode 26 Discussion

Voltlighter - Nov 25, 2007

38 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 27, 2022 4:13 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Episode 24 Discussion

Voltlighter - Nov 25, 2007

25 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 27, 2022 2:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.