Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 3 Discussion


#1
Apr 16, 2009 2:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 521
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Me not like this episode :(
Leina being bitten by snake on breast and bleeding (made me O_O and sake). She also was really badly hurting/being tortured by Aldora in that wrestling match.
I also did not like Risty give up Leina for gold.
Aldora working for Claudette, makes no sense why Claudette would tell Aldora to do this. Not to me other than make Leina strong. Me think is still not good way.
What I did like
Fan service as usual. Original idea of Aldora panties (is a snake that hides her between legs is all me say).
Shizuka/Tomoe swimsuit show off. Nipples/ass/wrestling but not with Aldora.

I really wish something like this not happen but :(
NSFW
http://www.imagebam.com/image/8877ed32844577

Snake pantsu anyone?


Me not like low scores but this one is 3, I usual have things 4 or 5.
 
#2
Apr 16, 2009 10:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1850
seeing ep.3

shizaku was having tomoe trying outfits with tomoe's upper suit fall
reina & risty goes to a village place
claudette was have a meet with the snake woman aka echidna (yuki kaida)
reina & risty got spook by the snake woman's snake & got robbed
reina got mud/oil battles
reina vs snake woman feel like a Y-word scenes battle
snake women get rid of the men
risty rob the money
reina got snake bite on the doobi & hey even Y-word by snake woman
reina return but no risty
now reina travel alone
tomoe & shizaku travel continue

next ep sister vs sister.

just wait for those subs & 9eps left.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
 
#3
Apr 16, 2009 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 521
GS_LC7 said:
seeing ep.3

shizaku was having tomoe trying outfits with tomoe's upper suit fall
reina & risty goes to a village place
claudette was have a meet with the snake woman aka echidna (yuki kaida)
reina & risty got spook by the snake woman's snake & got robbed
reina got mud/oil battles
reina vs snake woman feel like a Y-word scenes battle
snake women get rid of the men
risty rob the money
reina got snake bite on the doobi & hey even Y-word by snake woman
reina return but no risty
now reina travel alone
tomoe & shizaku travel continue

next ep sister vs sister.

just wait for those subs & 9eps left.

me add somethings.

shizaku was having tomoe trying outfits with tomoe's upper suit fall.Actually was fun fan service on fan service.
reina & risty got spook by the snake woman's snake & got robbed I LOL so bad, I almost choke on my sake.
reina got mud/oil battles Hmmmmm, mud battles
reina vs snake woman feel like a Y-word scenes battle SHE IS Y! Is why she chase all men because one was being sukebe (pervert towards her).
snake women get rid of the men Yuri factor
reina got snake bite on the doobi & hey even Y-word by snake woman like me say, me hated that really a lot Poor Leina oppai (breasts)
reina return but no risty Boo Risty slut!
now reina travel alone Boo! :(

There, me spiced it up a little. :D
PZ subs out but no one like them. Is ok me waiting for 1280x720 anyways.
 
#4
Apr 16, 2009 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4558
So this time around was an erotic snake lady who loves torturing women in a battle pit with oil.

 
#5
Apr 16, 2009 3:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1850
more to say of it speaking of the series this 3ep in a row a "what the doobi" scene just happen

ep.1 shooting doobi & explodeing doobi
ep.2 frog lick doobi
ep.3 snake bite doobi

any guess another "what the doobi" in ep.4?

& if this was a QB battle reina would be 1-2 for it

1 is doing that doobi collide to have explodeing doobi on the slime/taiga/shana/nagi/louise/etc tsurnade queen rie

2 is got blasted by shooting doobi whlie choke "wet" by slime/taiga/shana/nagi/louise/etc tsurnade queen rie & got Y-word by the snake woman (really that fight really just over Y-word).
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
 
#6
Apr 16, 2009 4:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 521
GS_LC7 said:


*Russian* agreed.
 
#7
Apr 16, 2009 4:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7062
Needs more Tomoe. =[
That bite was horrible to me though.
Other than that, this show is going nowhere as expected.
 
#8
Apr 16, 2009 8:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 311
gaw-dayum! they'll find ANY excuse to whip out the T&A won't they? i can't help but feel like i'm watching a hentai that's holding out on me.
the masochist says "hurt me! hurt me!" the sadist replies "no"
 
#9
Apr 17, 2009 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 5115
do we even want to know where exactly that snake went? and poisoning her like that... okay then
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
 
Apr 17, 2009 7:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 654
I found Reina and Risty's reaction towards the snake amusing.. other than that I don't know if i should be disgusted or aroused with the snake pantsu.. lol! I'm merely just watching this to my amusement now, seeing as the story(if there ever really is one more evident) is irrelevant.

Oh and that snake bite during the oil match kinda reminded me oh what happened to one of the chicks in the movie" Snakes on a Plane". LOL!
Modified by yunadestined, Apr 17, 2009 7:53 PM
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
 
Apr 18, 2009 6:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2256
So everything is just random filler leading to the "action" of the episode. Come and tell me that this isn't a barely-softcore hentai after this, lol.

After some thinking, I think it's QB > R+V as the first one at least tries to be revolutionary by gathering all these sick fetishes into 13 eps.

yunadestined said:
Oh and that snake bite during the oil match kinda reminded me oh what happened to one of the chicks in the movie" Snakes on a Plane". LOL!
I've had it with these mother*****in' g-string snakes on these mother*****in' elves! XD
 
Apr 18, 2009 10:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 31868
So, when does the so called DFC come in. Soon I hope?
Eh, why do I even watch shows to say I've watched them.
I'll be generous and give it a 2/5.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
 
Apr 20, 2009 10:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27
ukonkivi said:
So, when does the so called DFC come in. Soon I hope?
Eh, why do I even watch shows to say I've watched them.
I'll be generous and give it a 2/5.
You will get your dwarf DFC eventually.
 
Apr 20, 2009 1:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 25
so is this anime anything other than cheap soft hentai?

i mean
Artwork is awful for 2009.
Storyline... what?
Characters???

what is the point of this anime really....
 
Apr 20, 2009 8:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1280
Whoa O_O

 
Apr 21, 2009 8:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 212
JinSaotome said:
ukonkivi said:
So, when does the so called DFC come in. Soon I hope?
Eh, why do I even watch shows to say I've watched them.
I'll be generous and give it a 2/5.
You will get your dwarf DFC eventually.

With a cute shota too.
 
Apr 23, 2009 8:10 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1850
i know ep.4 is out (soon check later) but i realize this ep.3 was just like "tough love" & that reina need to grow up & realize she do things on her own.

that is why risty left reina & that maybe claudette hired the snake woman was trying to tough up reina.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
 
Apr 23, 2009 1:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3667
I've never heard before you can use a snake as panties^^

Sad episode for Reina, but that yuri battle was pretty good :)
 
Apr 24, 2009 7:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 341
akuma2002 said:
I've never heard before you can use a snake as panties^^


I have to agree with you ,that was a little weird but I guess there will be lots of stuff like this coming ahead

Anyway it was Ok sometimes I even wonder why do I keep watching this thought
 
Apr 24, 2009 6:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 133
Leina pisses me off
 
Apr 27, 2009 9:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 417
This anime delivers; I don't know why more people aren't following this (besides the fact no one good is subbing it). Let people swoon over their silly moeblob fetishes. That's the only difference between this and K-On, which so many people love this season. Both anime have weak plots, but this has adult fanservice instead of moeblob fanservice. In all honesty, I'd rather come into this forum and type "TITS" instead of go to that forum and type "MOE". At least tits are some worth cheering for.
 
Apr 27, 2009 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4300
ironchefflip said:
In all honesty, I'd rather come into this forum and type "TITS" instead of go to that forum and type "MOE". At least tits are some worth cheering for.
Don't tits the moe.
 
Apr 28, 2009 6:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5239
Lol, I've actually enjoyed this episode.
 
Apr 30, 2009 8:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1432
poor Reina,
she always gets the punches XD

Its some kind of annoying that the characters are wearing string tangas all the time.
I want skirts XD
 
Apr 30, 2009 8:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 4038
Fabienne said:

I want skirts XD

Airi amd Ymir wear skirts. Or rather, a maid uniform and a dress. XD
 
Apr 30, 2009 11:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3608
ironchefflip said:
Both anime have weak plots, but this has adult fanservice instead of moeblob fanservice.
K-ON! has somewhat of a plot, at least in a similar vein to Lucky Star. If it's titties I want, I can always get my fix somewhere else; Queen's Blade is just softcore hentai.



 
May 1, 2009 1:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 417
MiKu214 said:
ironchefflip said:
Both anime have weak plots, but this has adult fanservice instead of moeblob fanservice.
K-ON! has somewhat of a plot, at least in a similar vein to Lucky Star. If it's titties I want, I can always get my fix somewhere else; Queen's Blade is just softcore hentai.

You're actually hurting the argument that K-On! has a plot by comparing it to Lucky Star. LS has no plot whatsoever, it being purely slice of life. There's no continuous storyline or progression other than trying to graduate, and that's not even really the focus of that series. Compared to LS, Queen's Blade is like the Illiad as far as depth of story goes.

I'm actually giving K-On! more credit than it's due by saying it's plot is for them to get better as a band to play at the school festival or even the Budakon. And that plot is comparable to QB such that these women want get better at fighting through beating other women to become queen. They're similar because the characters want to improve themselves and overcome obstacles to reach a goal. Neither are mindblowing or novel ideas, nor are they executed very well. They are just vehicles to carry the main objective of each series, to deliver the maximum amounts of the fetish they wish to their target audience (and in the case of QB, doing so while trying to remain within the limits of being ok to air on TV).

I'm not saying one is better than the other, I'm just saying they are essentially the same. The only reason why this series isn't highly regarded (or followed) as K-On! is because of it's perception as being borderline hentai, which gives it a negative connotation. And that's just an unfair result of society. The audience of each series wave a respective freak flag, it's just the stigma of watching gratuitous tits is somehow stronger than that of watching gratuitous pubescent girls acting/dressing cute, in the anime community at least.

EDIT: But I guess I should also factor in that I'm probably one of the older people in this community and the vast majority of the members here are pubescent... So that's probably a major factor.
Modified by ironchefflip, May 1, 2009 1:30 AM
 
May 8, 2009 2:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2180
Simply love this anime =x
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
May 18, 2009 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 198
 
Jun 9, 2009 9:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2116
I'm thinking about dropping this anime there is no real plot its just ecchi.

 
Jun 25, 2009 1:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 242
ironchefflip said:
MiKu214 said:
ironchefflip said:
Both anime have weak plots, but this has adult fanservice instead of moeblob fanservice.
K-ON! has somewhat of a plot, at least in a similar vein to Lucky Star. If it's titties I want, I can always get my fix somewhere else; Queen's Blade is just softcore hentai.

You're actually hurting the argument that K-On! has a plot by comparing it to Lucky Star. LS has no plot whatsoever, it being purely slice of life. There's no continuous storyline or progression other than trying to graduate, and that's not even really the focus of that series. Compared to LS, Queen's Blade is like the Illiad as far as depth of story goes.

I'm actually giving K-On! more credit than it's due by saying it's plot is for them to get better as a band to play at the school festival or even the Budakon. And that plot is comparable to QB such that these women want get better at fighting through beating other women to become queen. They're similar because the characters want to improve themselves and overcome obstacles to reach a goal. Neither are mindblowing or novel ideas, nor are they executed very well. They are just vehicles to carry the main objective of each series, to deliver the maximum amounts of the fetish they wish to their target audience (and in the case of QB, doing so while trying to remain within the limits of being ok to air on TV).

I'm not saying one is better than the other, I'm just saying they are essentially the same. The only reason why this series isn't highly regarded (or followed) as K-On! is because of it's perception as being borderline hentai, which gives it a negative connotation. And that's just an unfair result of society. The audience of each series wave a respective freak flag, it's just the stigma of watching gratuitous tits is somehow stronger than that of watching gratuitous pubescent girls acting/dressing cute, in the anime community at least.

EDIT: But I guess I should also factor in that I'm probably one of the older people in this community and the vast majority of the members here are pubescent... So that's probably a major factor.


PREACH!!
 
Jun 27, 2010 7:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2029
That was a hot scene.
Echidna<3
 
May 11, 2012 5:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1329
lucky snake, being able to live around that girl's pussy/ass and getting to play with Leina's boobs

Also nice fanservice that oil wrestling
 
Nov 24, 2012 3:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15153
ironchefflip said:
This anime delivers; I don't know why more people aren't following this (besides the fact no one good is subbing it). Let people swoon over their silly moeblob fetishes. That's the only difference between this and K-On, which so many people love this season. Both anime have weak plots, but this has adult fanservice instead of moeblob fanservice. In all honesty, I'd rather come into this forum and type "TITS" instead of go to that forum and type "MOE". At least tits are some worth cheering for.


K-ON is actually a solid well put together series. In other words it's actually a "good" series I can respect people liking. What does this show have? Despite what you said, Queens Blade does have a "plot" but it's little more than an excuse to show tits over and over. And, unfortunately, it's not even coming off as ridiculous in a funny way like the first episode was.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
 
Dec 6, 2012 4:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 516
What the...? My feels. Poor Leina, I feel so sorry for her :/ I've never thought that an ecchi anime could move my feelings like this haha.


 
May 26, 2013 2:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2704
Poor Reina getting bit on the tit.
 
May 31, 2013 4:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 477
So we can add mud-wrestling, oil-wrestling, snake tangas and yuri to the list of ecchiness that Queens Blade delivers. I think by the time this is over we'll have had it all.
 
Nov 23, 2013 1:46 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1528
kie_ said:
Lol, I've actually enjoyed this episode.
Snake pantsu were the main reason.
I don't understand how Leina escaped or why elf chick freed her .
Leina has a lot of things to learn especially about thieves who can back stab you .
 
Feb 13, 2014 8:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 531
well that's the first time i saw a snake used as underwear lol.

well Risty has been back stabbing Leina a lot already for only 3 episodes of the show it seems Leina doesn't learn from her mistakes but anyway it rather seems they trying to get Leina ready for how the world really is.

as for episode 3 it had some more fan service but it is also still having the feeling of a story while most would not agree on that with me maybe i do think it has one.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
 
Feb 19, 2014 5:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 761
I actually feel bad for Leina in this episode :(
 
Oct 26, 2014 2:21 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 25576
Pretty nice episode, let's see what's next though.
 
Apr 10, 2016 8:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 27751
Damn poor Reina, Risty totally left her... guess she really was only in for the money. The snake action was kinda hot though >.<
 
Nov 20, 2016 12:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 330
Their reactions to the snake were pretty great lol. But wearing a snake as a thong pantsu...ok...

Well they fit in some fetishy mud and oil wrestling. And then plenty of torture for Leina...eek

And Risty - what a traitor.


 
Dec 24, 2018 1:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 873
Mud wrestling...nice

It is pretty amusing how aggressively uninterested the artists are in drawing males lol
not a single clearly defined male face this episode

Risty, you were best girl until you left Leina alone she got sad and that made me sad.
Now priestess girl is best girl
 
Feb 1, 6:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 1730
Titbit by a snake, ouch. Can't be better than tentacle snake wrestling. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reassuring to the viewers that Listy didn't ditch Leina. They made them go their separate way in a cool way. Not the usual cliche way we usually see. I really love the animation. It's superb and the art is amazing. It's when you watch these kind of short anime that you can really appreciate great animation (compared to the low-quality animation; Boruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc.). The snake woman is creepy and cool in a way. I like her.

Next time it's gonna be a serious cat fight between the big and little sister. Gonna be fun. xD
[url=https://i.imgur.com/9IJD3fM.gif]
 
Jun 7, 12:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 14707
Uff, this was hot, but then again, it's still a bit too tame.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

 
Aug 18, 10:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 3487
I feel like this doesn't have to be said because it's so obvious but I kinda wanna say it anyway... maaaaan this show is fucking WEIRD lmao
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
 
Top