Apr 2007
Sayako said:
deViate said:
Sayako said:
deViate said:
Does school bore you
Very much so..no excitement at all...

SAME LOL
Seriously..you just sit there all day and listen to the teacher lecture...Your only really supposed to talk to your friends at lunch..which is only once a day, too x_x
That's why you don't do what they want you to do
Dec 4, 2007 5:20 PM

Aug 2007
Wow. Sounds like you guys have shitty teachers. All of my teachers were awesome.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Dec 5, 2007 2:19 PM

Sep 2007
Well I try to learn, I'm still not learning jack

I have some coo teachers, but I have some boring teachers as well.

But yeah, I had the same problem in 6th grade, I couldn't talk to anyone, it got annoying, but then I realized that everyone sucked and I was almost happy with that ^^

Dec 5, 2007 2:22 PM

Sep 2007
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
hey kayla.. is it true that you previously took LSD and ACID?
No..never did drugs, never will. How can I succumb to something so stupid? It baffles me....

*shrug*
epic reply...love it...

i know you do..
hey man, like mah new sig? XD
took me ages to make!
Yeah, it's coolz. I think the outline around the box thingy should've been orange instead a a bit lighter green, but it's still cool. Anyways, gotta go. See ya tomorrow.

its like 9:30 D: <
I have to straighten my hair, get situated, watch tv..and then finally sleep..by then, who know's how late it'll be...

>: O

I've known her routine for a week or two now... sad that you don't XD

I kid, I kid

I cut my lip shaving T_T I don't think it's bleeding anymore >:D

How lovely...that's why razors scare me so x_x Haha, but, at least girls don't have to shave their face, so no one will ever know xD unless you wear shorts or something...but..whatever xD
Haha..yeah...friends don't care about other friend's routines xD

Well they're great for screwing someone up, but you have to be careful scraping your face off. That gave me the greatest idea... you go into a girls house and cut the pant legs off of all of her pants... then make dents in her razor or something... XD

Obviously not T^T

Wow..that's kind of like...why? xD

For whatever reason... I'll come up with one when the time comes >:D

Dec 5, 2007 2:26 PM

Jul 2007
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
No..never did drugs, never will. How can I succumb to something so stupid? It baffles me....

*shrug*
epic reply...love it...

i know you do..
took me ages to make!
Yeah, it's coolz. I think the outline around the box thingy should've been orange instead a a bit lighter green, but it's still cool. Anyways, gotta go. See ya tomorrow.

I have to straighten my hair, get situated, watch tv..and then finally sleep..by then, who know's how late it'll be...

I kid, I kid

How lovely...that's why razors scare me so x_x Haha, but, at least girls don't have to shave their face, so no one will ever know xD unless you wear shorts or something...but..whatever xD

Well they're great for screwing someone up, but you have to be careful scraping your face off. That gave me the greatest idea... you go into a girls house and cut the pant legs off of all of her pants... then make dents in her razor or something... XD

Obviously not T^T

you make me want to punch midgets and laugh at kids in africa with Aids.

Dec 5, 2007 2:40 PM

Sep 2007
Ammy said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:

*shrug*
epic reply...love it...

i know you do..
took me ages to make!

I kid, I kid

Obviously not T^T

Sadly you have fallen victim to opression, divert your anger to smashing starbucks buildings, Walmart, Target, Shell, and other buildings.... and Republicans, get bricks and smash those dudes in the FACE, nah I kid, violence from man to man is wrong

Dec 5, 2007 2:41 PM

Jul 2007
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:

*shrug*
epic reply...love it...

i know you do..
took me ages to make!

I kid, I kid

Obviously not T^T

Sadly you have fallen victim to opression, divert your anger to smashing starbucks buildings, Walmart, Target, Shell, and other buildings.... and Republicans, get bricks and smash those dudes in the FACE, nah I kid, violence from man to man is wrong

yet fucking with a girls pants & razor is OK ? D:<

Dec 5, 2007 2:43 PM

Sep 2007
Ammy said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:

*shrug*
epic reply...love it...

i know you do..
took me ages to make!

I kid, I kid

Obviously not T^T

Like I said, I'll come up with a reason once the time comes >.>

Dec 5, 2007 2:44 PM

Jul 2007
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:

*shrug*
epic reply...love it...

i know you do..
took me ages to make!

I kid, I kid

Obviously not T^T

thats why your gonna get beat up and cant get a gf in real life >: O

Dec 5, 2007 2:56 PM

Sep 2007
Ammy said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:

*shrug*
epic reply...love it...

i know you do..
took me ages to make!

I kid, I kid

Obviously not T^T

thats why your gonna get beat up and cant get a gf in real life >: O

I take that as a insult to The Greatness..... you're a horrible person

Dec 5, 2007 2:59 PM

Sep 2007
BTW, 98.5% of the girls in my school suck ass, I hate 95% of the kids there... they all SUCK!!! I wouldn't want to date any girls in "real life" since they'd be at my school, again that was a insult to The Greatness... I hate this world for not letting me be in Pennsylvania...

Dec 5, 2007 6:09 PM

Apr 2007
Ammy said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Sayako said:
WorldWide said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:
Sayako said:
Ammy said:

*shrug*
epic reply...love it...

i know you do..
took me ages to make!

I kid, I kid

Obviously not T^T

Thankfully I ALREADY DO HAHAHAHAHAHAHhAHAAhahahahaha
Dec 7, 2007 3:33 AM

Jul 2007
How lovely xD
Dec 7, 2007 7:36 PM

Sep 2007
Quite

Dec 12, 2007 1:09 AM

Sep 2007
My intelligence dropped a small amount and I have this odd urge to throw a tomohawk at WorldWide's head after reading all that quoted crap...

But at least I still have anime.
Dec 14, 2007 4:52 AM

Sep 2007
I'm too fast, you'll fall over swinging that thing around like a mad man before you hit me! Well don't worry, we're all still smarter then you, so you lost nothing worth value.

YOU... urmmm... I forgot what poorly executed, BUT STILL WITTY, thing I could say next... Chow

Dec 22, 2007 9:48 PM

Aug 2007
How about bewbz?

You aren't faster than my lazur beamz though!

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Dec 24, 2007 9:29 PM

Sep 2007
*shoots arrows at WorldWide and WinterNightsFall with his newly acquired archery skills*

Dodge an arrow flying faster than the blink of an eye!!!

HOOHOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Dec 25, 2007 11:10 AM

Jul 2007
x_x I had a dream an old lady was shooting me with a bow and arrow....though, she was using little sticks she found on the ground, so I didn't die.
Dec 25, 2007 6:51 PM

Jun 2007
Sayako said:
x_x I had a dream an old lady was shooting me with a bow and arrow....though, she was using little sticks she found on the ground, so I didn't die.
In that dream what did u say to the lady?

Dec 26, 2007 3:18 PM

Jul 2007
Jes said:
Sayako said:
I can't remember....I don't know if I even said anything at all..I just kept running... O_o
Dec 26, 2007 6:20 PM

Jun 2007
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
I can't remember....I don't know if I even said anything at all..I just kept running... O_o
did u feel anger toward the lady for throwing stuff at u. were u scared or were u just like "........"

Dec 26, 2007 6:36 PM

Jul 2007
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
did u feel anger toward the lady for throwing stuff at u. were u scared or were u just like "........"
I was like "Oh shit! She's gonna keep chasing me T^T" but, more on the scared side, sure...no anger really....there were so many insane dreams that connected to that one..too bad I don't remember any of them, though, I think another one was rather gory and scary. : O
Dec 26, 2007 6:38 PM

Jun 2007
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
I was like "Oh shit! She's gonna keep chasing me T^T" but, more on the scared side, sure...no anger really....there were so many insane dreams that connected to that one..too bad I don't remember any of them, though, I think another one was rather gory and scary. : O
hmm.. i see.
i believe its easy to say now.
ur going to die.

jk jk

is it true u saw national treasure 2!?!?!

Dec 26, 2007 6:44 PM

Jul 2007
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
hmm.. i see.
ur going to die.

jk jk

Dx Just because there's always shiz like that in my dreams, doesn't mean I'm gonna die in real life. A remember this one dream where a whole bunch of people [including you, Amber, etc] stayed at this mansion, and it was really dark man...and then, yeah..we found out it was haunted....and there was this other mansion, I guess my mom bought, and everyone was downstairs partying, and I was in my room, and yeah, it was haunted too....xD Haha, I just had to get that out of my mind.

Oh yes, you bet I did. xD
Dec 26, 2007 6:46 PM

Jun 2007
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
hmm.. i see.
ur going to die.

jk jk

Dx Just because there's always shiz like that in my dreams, doesn't mean I'm gonna die in real life. A remember this one dream where a whole bunch of people [including you, Amber, etc] stayed at this mansion, and it was really dark man...and then, yeah..we found out it was haunted....and there was this other mansion, I guess my mom bought, and everyone was downstairs partying, and I was in my room, and yeah, it was haunted too....xD Haha, I just had to get that out of my mind.

oh kyle! lol. thx for getting me apart in ur horrible dreams. like dieing. and being in a haunted mansion. thx for letting me get a part XD

oh then it must have been a good movie XD

Dec 26, 2007 6:51 PM

Jul 2007
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
hmm.. i see.
ur going to die.

jk jk

oh kyle! lol. thx for getting me apart in ur horrible dreams. like dieing. and being in a haunted mansion. thx for letting me get a part XD

Yeah, there was another dream with me, you, and Amber and we were in the basement of our school maybe? Or just some creepy place, I suppose...but, we looked around, and it just kept getting darker and darker as you go...and eventually we came to this maze [yeah, it was an actual maze..and we treated it as if it was normal to be there] and it was full of creepy shiz, and no one wanted to go first around the corner...and the basic theme was about this little girl we heard about earlier...yeah, I have alot of scary dream like that xD They're so fun though...

Oh, but of course...especially with that ugly british kid, Billy....xD
Dec 26, 2007 6:54 PM

Jun 2007
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
hmm.. i see.
ur going to die.

jk jk

Yeah, there was another dream with me, you, and Amber and we were in the basement of our school maybe? Or just some creepy place, I suppose...but, we looked around, and it just kept getting darker and darker as you go...and eventually we came to this maze [yeah, it was an actual maze..and we treated it as if it was normal to be there] and it was full of creepy shiz, and no one wanted to go first around the corner...and the basic theme was about this little girl we heard about earlier...yeah, I have alot of scary dream like that xD They're so fun though...

oh wow, even better. u and ur buffoonery. i remember u told me about this submarine dream to. u is a crazy..

hey, its not billy's fault his face looked like that!

Dec 26, 2007 7:01 PM

Jul 2007
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
hmm.. i see.
ur going to die.

jk jk

oh wow, even better. u and ur buffoonery. i remember u told me about this submarine dream to. u is a crazy..

Oh, haha, I remember that >.< Probably the most prominent dream with you in it that I had more than once, is when we're at school..and it's 8th period and we're all in gym...and your always the one whom I talk to then, cause I guess everyone else isn't in that class....The gyms like super huge, but basically looks the same as our middle school one, since that's when I had most of those dreams...and then when the bell rings, we usually get seperated by the huge number of people leaving, and then that leads up to other dreams, like when I got on the bus and it took me to Summer's house, or when it took me to this house infested with zombies and vampires, or when it took me to this other house..and yeah..just randomness....

I know..but still...I mean gawd..deformed eyes and nose...that is just..ugh..
Dec 26, 2007 7:05 PM

Jun 2007
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
hmm.. i see.
ur going to die.

jk jk

Oh, haha, I remember that >.< Probably the most prominent dream with you in it that I had more than once, is when we're at school..and it's 8th period and we're all in gym...and your always the one whom I talk to then, cause I guess everyone else isn't in that class....The gyms like super huge, but basically looks the same as our middle school one, since that's when I had most of those dreams...and then when the bell rings, we usually get seperated by the huge number of people leaving, and then that leads up to other dreams, like when I got on the bus and it took me to Summer's house, or when it took me to this house infested with zombies and vampires, or when it took me to this other house..and yeah..just randomness....

yep kayla, ur christmas present (which i didn't give to u at school cuz i thought u would be embarrassed) is a gift card to "super therapist cindy's office. i think you'll find she can help u dood.

aw, yeah he was deformed but, how u gonna say anything? thats mean. hes probably made fun of and shit. but hey, you'll like never see him untill the next movie, unless u go to england and seek him out. or something.

Dec 26, 2007 7:13 PM

Jul 2007
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
hmm.. i see.
ur going to die.

jk jk

yep kayla, ur christmas present (which i didn't give to u at school cuz i thought u would be embarrassed) is a gift card to "super therapist cindy's office. i think you'll find she can help u dood.

aw, yeah he was deformed but, how u gonna say anything? thats mean. hes probably made fun of and shit. but hey, you'll like never see him untill the next movie, unless u go to england and seek him out. or something.

Oh, How lovely, but I think I'll pass...she might brainwash me or something...

Yeah..but there will be a another movie..I mean come on..National Treasure 2 is already pretty popular, so, they should have another one...damn you Billy....
Dec 26, 2007 7:15 PM

Jun 2007
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
hmm.. i see.
ur going to die.

jk jk

Yeah..but there will be a another movie..I mean come on..National Treasure 2 is already pretty popular, so, they should have another one...damn you Billy....

aw no wai. i heard jes wont. and u need it. come on. just go one day. u have time.

oh, u didn't know, it was MADE to continue. next movie comes out in the future.

Dec 26, 2007 7:27 PM

Jul 2007
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:
hmm.. i see.
ur going to die.

jk jk

aw no wai. i heard jes wont. and u need it. come on. just go one day. u have time.

oh, u didn't know, it was MADE to continue. next movie comes out in the future.

Nyu~ T^T I like having scary dreams..they're exciting...don't take them away! Dx

Yes, I know..I was just trying to make it sound more like the movie...if you know what I'm saying...
Dec 27, 2007 2:58 PM

Jun 2007
lets stop quoting. its like killing me dood.

no wai man. ima get some indian dood to watch u sleep. he'll take all ur bad dreams away (or so ive heard man). my best idea yet~

Dec 27, 2007 7:08 PM

Jul 2007
Well, that's what dream catchers are supposed to do...and I do have one in my room..I think it must actually make my dreams worse : O
Dec 27, 2007 7:43 PM

Jun 2007
U HAVE UR OWN INDIAN IN UR ROOM!?!?! WHUT!?!?

is that legal?

Dec 27, 2007 7:49 PM

Jul 2007
xD No, I meant a dream catcher....and sure it's legal to have your own indian in your room...unless you like...abducted him or something....
Dec 27, 2007 7:53 PM

Jun 2007
oh, ok, i was gonna say...jeez gagnor...jeez.

.......ok then. just dont abducted an indian or something.

Dec 27, 2007 8:04 PM

Jul 2007
Yeah..that would be a good thing to avoid, indeed.
Dec 27, 2007 8:07 PM

Jun 2007
yes, becuz then u would be racist and violent. and no one wants to go to jail for those things. and they might through u in man jail, and ill be forced to bring u cards,chocolates, and flowers with notes like "dont drop the soup." and such! So u must avoid that! most definitely!!!

so how is sack man junior? (hombre del saco junior)

Dec 28, 2007 10:10 PM

Sep 2007
X|

What the hell?

Insanity and complete randomness (is a word)... so addictive

Dec 28, 2007 10:14 PM

Jul 2007
Fine..I'll let the Indian go, alright?
And he's fine...he finally learned how to walk stairs...oh what fun.. >.>

Yes, it is very random, huh? But that makes everything fun. xD
Dec 28, 2007 10:15 PM

Jun 2007
Sayako said:
Fine..I'll let the Indian go, alright?
And he's fine...he finally learned how to walk stairs...oh what fun.. >.>

YES. finally.
now how bout carl martin too? or am i pushing my luck?

OMG RLY!?!? good for sack man junior. oh hes a good kid.

Dec 28, 2007 10:18 PM

Jul 2007
...what..? Didn't you know....he's already dead....I think I told you that before..I guess the trauma was just to much that you forgot it all....

yeah...he's annoying though...all that that means really is that I get to hear him barking at a closer distance...and you know that's fun when your trying to sleep in the morning...
Dec 28, 2007 10:22 PM

Sep 2007
I'ma get a bunch of my Indian friends and we're all going to raid your whole area.... I don't know what we'll actually do though...... like... spray paint cars or something... and smash windows... and put bags over street signs... something disastrous

Dec 28, 2007 10:27 PM

Jun 2007
Sayako said:
...what..? Didn't you know....he's already dead....I think I told you that before..I guess the trauma was just to much that you forgot it all....

yeah...he's annoying though...all that that means really is that I get to hear him barking at a closer distance...and you know that's fun when your trying to sleep in the morning...

U LIE. he IS NOT dead.

dood hes sack man, how is he not annoying?

Dec 28, 2007 10:28 PM

Jul 2007
Oh, wow...well, at least it'd be funny to hear on the news about that. xD Though if they found out it was cause by indians, they'd probably like..get disowned by everyone. xD
Dec 28, 2007 10:29 PM

Jul 2007
Jes said:
Sayako said:

U LIE. he IS NOT dead.

Well hey, if you want to believe he's still alive, then go right ahead...the world may never know.

You know, that's a really good question...but yeah..he's all around annoying...I guess that's just how Sack men of all generations are...
Dec 28, 2007 10:34 PM

Jun 2007
Sayako said:
Jes said:
Sayako said:

U LIE. he IS NOT dead.

Well hey, if you want to believe he's still alive, then go right ahead...the world may never know.

You know, that's a really good question...but yeah..he's all around annoying...I guess that's just how Sack men of all generations are...

speaking of Sack man....i have something for u

Click to see a pic of sack man:

Dec 29, 2007 10:36 PM

Sep 2007
Your suspenseful spoiler ticked me off... especially for something as boring as THAT!!! Epic Phailz

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» QUOTES OF GLORY ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

WorldWide - Apr 22, 2008

313 by Jes »»
Oct 19, 2009 4:08 PM

Poll: » Gagnor is... ( 1 2 )

Jes - Sep 25, 2008

98 by WorldWide »»
Oct 17, 2009 9:59 PM

» GAGNOR/SAYAKO PICTURES THAT ARE LEIK RELATED ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jes - May 25, 2008

390 by WorldWide »»
Oct 17, 2009 9:51 PM

Poll: » MALE GAGNOR ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jes - Jun 19, 2008

161 by Jes »»
Jan 13, 2009 2:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.