Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shugo Chara!
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 11, 2009 12:52 PM

Sep 2007
Can someone PLEASE tell me what episodes Ikuto is in throughout the whole anime??? Like many others, I've become obsessed with Ikuto (=_=)' But unlike a lot of other people, I don't even like the magical girl genre! In fact, I hate it! Any other genre I would be content to wait and let Ikuto make his appearances while following the entire series.....but I just can't with this one. Don't get me wrong, all the characters are great, the artwork is really good, there's even a good plot to it.....but, I absolutely hate the format!

Can anyone help out this poor magical girl hater and tell me what episodes Ikuto is in? I would be so grateful. Gah, an idiot.....but, an obsessed idiot. So please help ^___^

(P.S. and I mean every episode.....even those where he's only shown for like a second. I'm that obsessed. Oh, and it would only have to be from episode 21 and up. See, I did try to watch it!!! But I failed j_j)
~ Nothing makes us as lonely as our own secrets ~

Jun 17, 2009 6:38 PM
Apr 2009
Ikuto's in practically every episode , just watch the whole series .
You'll enjoy it better (:
Jun 17, 2009 6:41 PM
Jun 2008
Then... how did you even manage to watch Shugo Chara? There are at least two mahou shoujo transformation scenes in each episode.
Jun 17, 2009 9:09 PM

Sep 2007
Well, I try not to judge before I watch anything. I knew it was magical girl going in......and don't get me wrong, I used to love Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors growing up too. I'm the type of person who knows when I don't like something, but will try it again over and over again just to see if it's changed. To answer you're question.....I tried to just ignore them. That, or just bang my head against the computer until it stopped. I'd go from insanely fangirlish from seeing Ikuto, to wondering why I was wasting my time in the same episode. Plus, I can't seem to finish most long anime for some reason...

By the way.....just thought I'd say, I love your reviews tehnominator ^^ I always see them, it helps me a lot deciding if I really want to spend time reading the manga/anime you've reviewed.
37wallflower73Jun 17, 2009 11:02 PM

Jun 18, 2009 5:24 AM
Jun 2008
37wallflower73 said:
Well, I try not to judge before I watch anything. I knew it was magical girl going in......and don't get me wrong, I used to love Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors growing up too. I'm the type of person who knows when I don't like something, but will try it again over and over again just to see if it's changed. To answer you're question.....I tried to just ignore them. That, or just bang my head against the computer until it stopped. I'd go from insanely fangirlish from seeing Ikuto, to wondering why I was wasting my time in the same episode. Plus, I can't seem to finish most long anime for some reason...

By the way.....just thought I'd say, I love your reviews tehnominator ^^ I always see them, it helps me a lot deciding if I really want to spend time reading the manga/anime you've reviewed.

Heh, thanks for the compliment *scratches head sheepishly*

If you're going to watch Shugo Chara Doki then, don't expect much change... I mean, things happen but in a way that doesn't progress the plot or the characters. It's like filler central, seriously. Not bad, but since you don't seem to care for the mahou shoujo-ness, it may not float your boat. But! Lots of Ikuto (x Amu) goodness in it, so recommended for that.
Jun 18, 2009 12:08 PM

Sep 2007
Thanks for you're input. I will eventually watch it.....I'll probably end up skipping most of it though. I'll save the series for a day when I have absolutely nothing better to watch.

Jun 18, 2009 3:05 PM

Feb 2009
Haha I'm guilty of that crime too..I skipped practically every episode in Doki until Ikuto made an appearance -.-
Ikuto was also a reason why I started and watched Shugo Chara, coz I wanted to know why the fangirls were spaffing over him. Now that I know, I totally heart him. ^_^;
If you're still looking for Ikuto episodes just check out wiki's summaries of Shugo Chara and Doki, and skim for Ikutos name in each episode. Wiki has pretty in depth summaries of the episodes.
Jun 18, 2009 5:03 PM

Sep 2007
Thanks Snowflakes! He's the reason I just had to start too - I saw a picture of him and went crazy. It's kind of embarrassing really >///<'
Wiki is awesome ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Episode 11 Discussion

nOObman - Dec 23, 2007

41 by Scoopy777 »»
Feb 20, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Episode 10 Discussion

candydive - Dec 10, 2007

33 by Scoopy777 »»
Feb 20, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Episode 9 Discussion

nOObman - Dec 9, 2007

31 by Scoopy777 »»
Feb 19, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Episode 8 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 28, 2007

29 by Scoopy777 »»
Feb 19, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Episode 7 Discussion

Kineta - Nov 20, 2007

28 by Scoopy777 »»
Feb 19, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.