Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 17, 2013 5:14 PM

Apr 2012
opiumJ said:
Boring episode.

That's pretty much all that needs to be said about this episode.

Though, what was up with Alastor talking? I don't think I have heard him do that during any of their social gatherings before - especially right next to someone who isn't in on the whole Flame Haze thing.
Feb 7, 2013 3:04 PM

Jun 2012
I hate this fucking pussy faggot Ike, now they put up a whole episode just for him? what the fuck, I cant believe im saying this but I hate Ike even more then I did before. THis fucking pussy and his gay ass glasses are really pissing me off.

Funny episode though, still boring.
Mar 23, 2013 3:10 PM
Mar 2013
That was probably the most stupid episode of anime I have seen in a long while....Seriously?! It seemed like all of their funding disappeared and all of the writers were fired and replaced with shitty ones. It has been going downhill the last few misdoes. -_- No where near as good as season one.

EDIT: I have now lost all respect for ike.
Jun 28, 2013 2:40 PM
Aug 2012
ike sucks. this episode sucked. the entire time this kid just pouts and feels sorry for himself. gross. boring.
Jul 13, 2013 9:14 PM

May 2013
No fighting stuff episode its kind a boring but next episode going to be awesome not sure but i think so
Sep 27, 2013 10:10 PM

Jul 2013
This is dragging...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2013 2:25 AM
Mar 2013
This has to be the worse episode so far. Ike-kun never really interested me and and neither did Yoshida so pairing them both up made it nearly unbearable for me.
Jan 7, 2014 6:20 PM
Nov 2013
This was crap!
seriously, i dont like the fact they add in useless characters like konoe or yoshida that get more screen time then shana with no bond yet with our male ''hero''
i hate this harem kinda crap where 3 girls like him,
shana is awesome, don't need the rest.
wasted screen time.
Mar 31, 2014 7:39 PM

Aug 2013
Ike really fail as a leader xD
Weak, unprepared, lose control easily... Poor him, he really had nothing for himself.
Also, he make some of the creepiest expression when he's with Yoshida o.O

Another episode without action. Also Shana was pretty faded this episode.

So Satou want to become a Flame Hazes. He probably want to be able to follow Margery after she will leave.

Shana is cheating to win those prize :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 1, 2014 12:41 AM

Mar 2013
I seem to be part of the minority in that I really liked this episode, the best in S2 for me. Sure this makes yet another episode without action or much plot progression, but the humor and lightheartedness was spot on here, making for a very enjoyable episode.
May 28, 2014 1:03 PM

Dec 2013
Really Interesting Episode.
Oct 12, 2015 1:00 PM

Aug 2014
Everything went wrong for poor Ike xD
Dec 18, 2016 9:47 PM
Dec 2016
I really got a kick out of Ike's phone conversation with Wilhelmina, even though it was so brief. Given that she seems rather resigned to giving Shana some sense of normalcy outside of the Flame Haze lifestyle, I would have gotten a kick out of watching her really make sure Shana made it on time, lol.

I agree with another post about how this should really have been placed in between two action-packed episodes. This season seems to be crawling towards something. And the only "plot-moving" section of the entire episode seems to be when Satou asked about becoming a Flame Haze...and even THAT wasn't answered.
Jun 7, 2017 7:29 AM

Nov 2016
Felt almost completely like a filler,it was nice to see a episode devoted to Ike, though.

But the most interesting aspect was Satous request, if he could also become a Flame Haze.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 2, 2018 10:09 AM
Mar 2015
I enjoyed this episode. I thought Ike agonizing over his mistakes was really funny, especially because they used the battle music over it. I support Ike x Yoshida.

Looks like all the relationship drama is on pause for this episode. It's still stupid to see Konoe always with Yuuji but at least we know that nothing is going to happen with it.
Aug 24, 2018 3:04 PM

Oct 2012
Good episode, if only to see Ike failing all over again, that was hillarious :D (come on, you can't really plan the love so easily, you need to be yourself instead).

And now I finally get it - for some reason, every episode is someone's dream:
First one was Yuji's
Second one was Shana's and Yoshida's
The third one was Konoe's
The fourth one is weird one cause I wonder who inserted that Supersize restaurant but probably Satou or Tanaka
The fifth one was Wilhelmina's
The sixth one was Ogata's
And this seventh one was Ike's.

The next time, it's Margery's turn. I still wonder how exactly this phenomen works... they are probably in one big illusion world and their dreams are mixed and shared.

Let's hope to find out soon.
Oct 17, 2020 1:08 PM

Jun 2017
Poor Ike. He planned so much and most of his plans failed. He decided to pull himself together and finally made it to the Ferris wheel only for his motion sickness to kick in. Still it was fun to watch his struggles.

The opening suggests there is more to their relationship and I am looking forward to it!
Feb 9, 2022 12:47 PM

Nov 2010
I'm glad Ike is making moves now. Him and Kazumi are a great match. They are after all normal people, and they belong to slice of life stuffs like these.

Hopefully Sato can become a Flame Haze. That'd be interesting.
Oct 15, 2023 10:26 PM
May 2017
I love this Anime and it's drama as much as the whole flame haze thing.
Jan 19, 10:09 AM

Oct 2018
It's nice. I ship Ike with Yoshida. Yuji should be with Shana, of course. And Hirai Yukari should stay dead for the plot.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 10 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 11, 2007

49 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 12, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tenshin - Dec 2, 2007

79 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 28, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sobzob - Nov 24, 2007

61 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 18, 2023 9:25 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 10, 2007

63 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 27, 2023 11:19 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tenshin - Nov 3, 2007

66 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 26, 2023 12:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.