Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2014 10:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that really escalated a bit there in the beginning huh?

I can't believe they attacked and even stabbed the mc just like that.
> “Heh, Hehe. S- So easy. Serves you right!”

Actually nvm, I believe it quite a bit after he said this:
Falling to death, 32 times. Poisoned, 15 times. Gaping artery, 45 times. Hanged, 25 times. Gas inhalation, 13 times.

Jesus Christ. I also kinda feel sorry for his family although his Dad is an ass after what happened to his wife. What an encounter with that girl though. Well it's not like he'll die from that stab anyways. We also meet Kuon Rin this chapter with 2 strange characteristics.

The girl's name is also Kirisaki Kyouko. Wow, that name sounds generic. Same goes with the way she transferred into the class. Oh well, let's see how far this will go especially since she already asked him out after their second encounter. [35 stabs though, DAMN]
Stark700Feb 3, 2014 11:05 AM
Nov 15, 2015 3:56 AM

Dec 2014
It was good until the "goverment" coerced Kyouko to be their assassin.
So the next volumes will be about her killing criminals, i guess...

Well, Rin is alive. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinanai Otoko ni Koishita Shoujo Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2014

1 by testamentKAISER »»
Nov 16, 2015 1:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.