Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2014 10:30 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Mod Edit: OP message removed since it was a spoiler which is not related to this chapter.
-DxP-Oct 16, 2022 2:47 AM
Aug 9, 2016 1:50 PM

Aug 2014
That Kakyoin tongue action though...Holly you better watch yourself :p
Apr 22, 2018 5:25 AM

Dec 2015
The evil twin had at least something right in his behaviour. ^^"

4/5 This cherry scene is as ugly and funny as always.
Dec 13, 2018 3:35 PM

May 2016
Rubber Soul was already desperately trying to get out of a definitely fatal situation by delving information but he foolishly took the chance and tried to kill Jotaro for the money. Little did he know that Jotaro's quick thinking can immediately get him out of situations once the bad guy explained exactly what he did.

They're on their way to India and the girl was secretly following them all along. She seems to have developed a crush on Jojo but who wouldn't?

Dec 19, 2018 4:11 AM

Dec 2015
The dumbass should've walked away when he still had the chance, but I guess greed got the better of him.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 20, 2018 5:52 AM

Feb 2013
What a lame guy, at least he gave JoJo some info about J.Geil.
Lol, Kakyouin loves cherries too much!
Dec 15, 2019 9:13 AM

Feb 2017

"Aren't I lucky to have a hole right here to slurp you into?!"
Apr 11, 2020 2:24 AM

Jun 2016
The stand sheet at the start of this chapter was interesting but sadly it didn’t answer my questions about stand use and breathing. A part of me thinks to use stands one needs to hold their breath? That’s how it seemed at least.

Jotaro questioned his foe and got information out of the weasel quickly. They now know the names of their coming enemies and Abdul may have knowledge of their stands to prepare them. Further, he gave information to build up the double right handed man. J. Geil, his stand is the hanged man and he uses mirrors. Lastly, if Polnareff fights him; the stand user thinks Polnareff will die. As for the enemy himself, he suggested Dio is paying him one hundred million dollars if he wins, a promise I must firstly question, but secondly it continues this method I associate most with Fist of North Star of making the enemies horrible as to avoid empathy. The way it appeared was that he was not possessed at all just like Tower of Gray, therefore we can dispatch him without guilt. And Jotaro did, he destroyed the guy with a nice trick.

After that we cut to the train where I was proven wrong and saw that Kakyoin actually does the cherry thing! He must have been told of the details and did it for a joke. It was adorable and I loved seeing him tease Jotaro. There are small moments perhaps akin to that, such as telling Jotaro they must dress as students despite Jotaro’s bastardized outfit. But this time was explicit serving as a nice bonding moment and bros-being-bros comedy. It's important to show the gang enjoying each others presence like when Abdul laughed at Polnareff's antics and respected his sense of honour. Polnareff speculated that the girl was probably an orphan and doesn’t really have a dad before panning back to show she’s potentially still following them which could prove that theory. If she’s all alone in the world then she may have found some caring and reliable people to befriend. I’m glad she’s not gone. Joseph’s parently dynamic and Jotaro’s big brother dynamic with her is sweet. I also presume that Polnareff was not told the news yet but I guess it's possible it was off screen.

Edit: I just saw the interpretation that rather than Kakyoin teasing Jotaro with the cherry, the imposter studied him and picked up on that habit of his, far before anyone else saw it. This gets rid of the cute teasing interpretation if accepted which is a little sad, but considering the cherry earrings and the extreme lack of focus from Kakyoin on the act itself, I think this is strong. And even if it lacks the teasing, it does make a broader point that even the least strange of people are bizarre in their own ways!
gfsdfgsdgsdfgsApr 11, 2020 3:24 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Chapter 103 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2014

8 by Wrathu »»
Feb 6, 10:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Chapter 30 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Dec 6, 2012

8 by Farm-key »»
Oct 22, 2023 2:43 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Chapter 29 Discussion

ViniSD - Jul 25, 2013

13 by Farm-key »»
Oct 22, 2023 2:34 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Chapter 14 Discussion

RX-782 - Feb 7, 2013

10 by Farm-key »»
Oct 20, 2023 5:49 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Chapter 95 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2014

10 by AragornLannister »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.