Forum Settings
Forums

Updated Version of What anime you would live in?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
May 1, 2007 4:09 AM
Rurouni Kenshin, because I once knew a girl who was like Kenshin. Now that I can't be with her anymore I would love to spend time with Kenshin instead...

May 30, 2007 11:03 AM

Ergo Proxy. I want a companion autoreiv like Pino ;_____;

May 30, 2007 11:11 AM

Kopanda said:
DNAngel definitely! Ohhh that would be so awesome..

Is that not the prettiest town ever seen??!!?? I answered that the first go around on the original post, just because I love the look of the town...

I have to admit, though, if it wasn't for the evil Montague, and the peasants being so oppressed, New Verona (Romeo x Juliet) would be awesome... it's gorgeous. And pegasus dragons for everyone to ride around on!! =D

May 30, 2007 11:40 AM

I always wished for some kind of a special power or ability that has value in my daily life or that my job or daily life would revolve about that ability so it would be

Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto or Getbackers

May 30, 2007 4:00 PM

Chelle said:
I have to admit, though, if it wasn't for the evil Montague, and the peasants being so oppressed, New Verona (Romeo x Juliet) would be awesome... it's gorgeous. And pegasus dragons for everyone to ride around on!! =D

That would be my pick ... I would love to live in Neo Veronia (...Erm, besides what has already been pointed out, the whole Montague thing, and the commoners barely scraping by and all...) Because ... well, who wouldn't want to exchange the continent that they live on for a floating one?

That, or, I'd have to agree with the people who chose OHSHC. And, I'd also be there for the Hitachiin twins. Although Tamaki cracks me up every episode so that'd be great, too...

May 31, 2007 2:59 PM

I would definitely have to go with the One Piece world.
Although the world seems rather harsh I would want to give it a go in the Basilisk world too. Yea you can die quite easily if you let your guard down but ninja fantasy just pwns.

May 31, 2007 3:10 PM

Well I already live in the world of Pandect xD
JUUNI KOKUKI!!!!

Lets see. Flying dog/horses and tigers and griffn's and People are born from fruit!!! yay for fantasy~ xD

If it were a non-fantasy universe...well.. most of the anime i watch is fantasy/sci-fi xDDDDD <3

Juuni Kokuki
"Romeo and Juliet was originally supposed to be a horror starring Tybalt"

Jun 22, 2007 5:53 PM

Out of all the anime shows out there, I always tell myself that if I had to choose one, I would choose Pokemon. I have always thought that training pokemon would be a totally wicked experience and one that I would thoroughly enjoy for many reasons.

Jun 22, 2007 6:30 PM

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. No competition. Then I'd join the SOS-dan. >__<

Jun 23, 2007 2:03 AM

Hellsing and have Alucard as my master to teach me all the vampire stuff.

Jun 23, 2007 2:04 AM

Bleach =D I want to be a Viazard!!!

or...

Black Cat 'cos I want to be number XII of Chronos =D

hehe....
Join the Kyonko Fanclub Today! | Join the MAL Tenjou Tenge Fanclub Today!

May 1, 2009 4:56 AM

Dragonball. Because you can fly there and do impossible things.

May 1, 2009 5:05 AM

A world where our world is not the only world. Where there is neverending intergalactic wars where we defend our own race for it not to get extinct. That would be cool. And Guin Saga Universe would also be cool.

May 1, 2009 3:00 PM

Bleach and One Piece

May 1, 2009 3:10 PM

Aria, NeoVenezia is made of win

May 1, 2009 4:02 PM

Soukou no Strain
giant mecha and time travel? hell yeah :D

May 1, 2009 7:11 PM

Way back when I was little I used to always want to be a pokemon trainer. So basically I would have to choose pokemon since nobody would die and I can survive hundreds of explosions like team rocket.My other one would probably be Zoids.

May 1, 2009 9:07 PM

Hetalia Axis Powers because I would be surrounded by lots of hot men. Lol
Though, back in 7th grade I thought it would be cool to be a Pokemon master. Sailor Moon would be cool as well. There are a lot of shows I'd wanna be in.

May 1, 2009 9:12 PM

ReverseHarem said:
I know there was a previous post of this a couple of months ago: but people could've changed their minds SO.

Let's say life was like that one movie 'Pagemaster'... You were reading your favorite manga (or whatever, the anime doesn't have to be manga-based) - which one would you want to get sucked into?

I'm going to say 'Naruto' just because I'd want to build sand-castles with Gaara. rofl.

Yeah right built sand-castles with Gaara. He would probably bury you and use your bones to make his sand-castle more stable.

May 1, 2009 10:16 PM

Black Lagoon
Baccano
Gungrave

etc

I just want to be a badass gangster.

May 1, 2009 11:14 PM

Haruhi Suzumiya...with three hot girls, that's one club I'd want to join!

May 2, 2009 7:55 AM

Hitman Reborn! This mafia stuff is getting into me xD

May 2, 2009 9:15 AM

I've always wanted to live in the pokemon world since I was younger. ^^

May 2, 2009 9:25 AM

Hetalia. I don't know, to me it just seems that they're having fun.

May 2, 2009 9:41 AM

Probably the world of Air TV, it just seems like such a relaxing place, away from all the noise of the big city.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 2, 2009 2:39 PM

To be honest first thought would be Gundam (not G or Wing). Prob the UC 0079-93 more than likely.

May 2, 2009 2:44 PM
Id say soul eater, whenever the crew wasnt engaged in some project im fond of how close they all are very tight-knit group. Id hang out with excalibur too *cough*

May 2, 2009 2:48 PM

While it would be great to live in bleach and be the maxH4x0r with
power "over 9000!", I'm gonna aim a little lower.
Gantz!. Living on the edge, every night a fight between life and death.
Be that guy who has finished the game about 10 times and know every nook and cranny of the "game".
Fighting purely for the thrill...
That's what I'd like to do.

- Lith.

May 2, 2009 5:02 PM
personally, i would like to live in a harem anime for all the obvious reasons

May 2, 2009 5:53 PM

-I'd go with Neon Genesis Evangelion if I was 13 and had no mom.
-I probably woulda gone with Pokemon or Digimon back in the old days.
-Dragonball would be nice to live in if I was a saiyan.
-One Piece I would eat a devil's fruit, and hopefully get a nice power to take over the oceans with.
-Yu Yu Hakusho would be awesome to fight in the tournaments.
-But overall I'd say either FMA or any KeyAni show. Probably Kanon.

May 2, 2009 5:59 PM

Pokémon, as long as I don't meet Misty there. Otherwise I think I'd like to be some kind of tentacle monster in random hentai, eh?

May 3, 2009 1:26 AM

I'd quite like to live in the post-apocalyptic world of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. No stress, very few people, could live out my days running a coffee shop and trundling about the countryside on a moped. Bliss.

May 3, 2009 1:34 AM

Does living in the world of a certain anime mean that we're going to interact with anime's characters as well?
For example, I would love to live in the world of Baccano! but what would be the point if I wouldn't get to have a sip of that Immortality Elixir, huh? I was just wanna be a made man of the Gandors and also meet Ennis, Vino and Firo and the rest of the bunch affiliated with them or I would love to live my life going crazy with Isaac and Miria forever and ever and ever.

But if I can't affiliate with the characters of the anime then I would at least choose Chobits. For a computer and internet addict like me, having a Persocom shaped like a comely female would be freakin' awesome! :D

Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!

May 3, 2009 3:20 AM

Ha, man I'd have to go with Pokemon. or even Bleach, killing evil spirits sounds like fun!
Hahaha

Pages (2) « 1 [2]