Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 2, 2014 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aoba doing clean up duties? Gotta be kidding me.

Hina! Seriously, they let her out already? Eh...
Battles seems like it was normal as always. Oh well, at least Dio and Aoba are getting along better.
Feb 2, 2014 7:25 AM

Nov 2007
Training starts, from the very basic (lol @ it was a set for surprise). Dio's sister on wheelchair because of the attack, and he feels guilty. She came to say it's not his fault.

Fight begins, and Hina holds grudge on him now. Oh, that's another skill while linking? While it seems like Dio is willing to work with him (or trust him?), it seems like there will be another guy who is suitable for coupling appearing next ep.?

So Dio's sister is really Yuuki Aoi.
tsubasaloverFeb 2, 2014 7:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 2, 2014 1:19 PM
Jan 2014
I really enjoyed this episode. Hina wants aoba dead haha.
Feb 2, 2014 1:33 PM

Sep 2011
AH... Aoba is now considered a soldier, and the rest of the team throws a surprise party for him. That was unexpected... But people still throw parties using such old technology!?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 2, 2014 1:55 PM

Feb 2008
Even thought Aoba say it's me to Hina she still don't have an idea who he is.
Of course she don't know him from the time she saved him.
I really doubt the amnesia most likely she is from a different timeline.
Yeah I realize that too they make Hina go to battle this early.

Aoba and Dio become more closer, more like a partner.

It's going to take a bit time for Aoba and Hina to become friend again in this timeline.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 2, 2014 2:45 PM

Sep 2011
I really really do not understand why are there SO FEW mechs... I mean, what the hell is the point to them if you aren't going to use them in numerous battalions? There are what? 10 mech on the enemies' side? and only a few very close pilots stick together, or is this just 1 team out of thousands??
Feb 2, 2014 4:59 PM

Jun 2013
Too bad there won't be many people watching this episode since everyone is watching the Super Bowl....
Feb 2, 2014 5:45 PM

Aug 2009
ex_necross said:
Too bad there won't be many people watching this episode since everyone is watching the Super Bowl....

That, and waiting on subs the entire day too.

Feb 2, 2014 7:07 PM

Apr 2011
It takes a day or two for the subs.

I lol at Margaret's reaction when she thought their ship is gonna collide. She must have wet her panties. lol

Hina is now mad at Aoba and wants him dead. She's obsess on him.
This is getting interesting.

Aoba: Hina???
Hina: Zogilia no teki! >:(
Aoba: It's me! Watase Aoba!
Hina: DIE!!! >>:(

XD
MagitoFeb 3, 2014 9:15 AM
Feb 3, 2014 8:09 AM
Jul 2013
GodlyKyon said:
I really really do not understand why are there SO FEW mechs... I mean, what the hell is the point to them if you aren't going to use them in numerous battalions? There are what? 10 mech on the enemies' side? and only a few very close pilots stick together, or is this just 1 team out of thousands??

Yeah, let's concentrate all of our forces on a single enemy ship! That way, our enemy can break through the other places we left defenseless! It doesn't matter, we took out the new ship oh wait the wars over? They won? How??
Feb 3, 2014 8:56 AM
Jan 2014
Zogillia really got outsmarted this episode Hina is really after aoba's head but we know what her development ends up becoming in episode one.this episode had a better pacing than episode 4 and what aoba did for dios sister was very thoughtful of him hes a better character than i thought he was.
Feb 3, 2014 10:02 AM

Nov 2012
Lol the Zogillians looks so pissed off. If Zoggillia actually manages to capture one of them thy're screwed. I lol'd when the lady commanding the Zogillia's main ship started screaming for her life, I didn't expect her to react that way.
Feb 3, 2014 10:06 AM

Apr 2012
wonder if that blonde bitch will be suspected of suspicion she did let them get away
Feb 3, 2014 10:07 AM

Mar 2012
Good episode. I loved the whole tactic of breaking right through the middle. I'm just a little confused as to how they're planning to resolve the whole matter between Hina and Aoba. They're supposed to make contact somehow, Hina is supposed to go to Aoba's side, and they're supposed to spend time together as their relationship develops. Judging from the current trend of Hina becoming increasingly embittered, though, we won't see a sea of change with Hina for at least the next couple of episodes. Is there really going to be adequate room for relationship development in the end? I certainly hope this isn't the part that gets glossed over.
Feb 3, 2014 10:31 AM

Nov 2007
The coupling system is just amazing *__*
Feb 3, 2014 10:40 AM

Aug 2010
Nice episode. Fiona is cute.

Lol'd at the tradition. Damn, cleaning the whole ship O_O Torture to the extreme XD

Nice battle this time :D...If not for Aoba's obsession with Hina he'd really be a BA protagonist ^^; Hope he gets over it soon.

Loved the back to back piercing breakthorugh. Really EPIC!! They made that cocky bitch scream XDXDXD

Nice seeing Dio warm up to Aoba a bit too :)

Nxt ep...Seems we'll be seeing another couple?
Feb 3, 2014 11:07 AM
Jan 2013
Maybe if Aoba shows Hina the hair clip, maybe she'll believe him.
Feb 3, 2014 11:17 AM

May 2013
The guys throwing a party for Aoba. Dio thanked him for looking after his sister, so that was good. Hina still at it trying to kill him.
Feb 3, 2014 11:33 AM

Oct 2013
intense battle to a point i don't really care about hina. LOL. Dio finally loosening up a bit.
Duran super Allelujah, LOL (same seiyuu)
heiqi1huFeb 3, 2014 11:59 AM
Feb 3, 2014 12:58 PM

Jul 2009
dio just not honest with himself.
huehuehaha
Feb 3, 2014 1:58 PM

Oct 2011
What way to throw a party for Aoba : )

So that's what happen to Dio mother and how his sister is like that. TwT She is telling him it's not his fault and she'd forgive him even if everyone hates him.

Hina now wants to kill Aoba and get rid her suspicions placed on her. Only Bizon believes her!!!

Both Dio and Aoba were synchronized when they thought about Fiona's safety

Coupling System is awesome!!! Dat Zogillia captain screamed XD. Aoba and Dio are working together and he thanked him in the end : O

A new Coupler????!!!!

Aoba needs to show Hina the hairpin. She will believe him.

In the end I hope Kirito can finally save Sachi this time!!!!!
AnimeFan500Feb 3, 2014 2:02 PM
Feb 3, 2014 2:05 PM

Sep 2011
Edon613 said:
GodlyKyon said:

Yeah, let's concentrate all of our forces on a single enemy ship! That way, our enemy can break through the other places we left defenseless! It doesn't matter, we took out the new ship oh wait the wars over? They won? How??

I'm not too sure why I had a problem with that at the moment... But I don't remember... Auuh... Yeah, I didn't like the fact it focused on so few characters on this war
Feb 3, 2014 2:27 PM

Aug 2013
Overpowered to the max. Invincibility? lol
“If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?”

-Lelouch vi Britannia
Feb 3, 2014 2:43 PM
Sep 2012
Aoba still doesn't know how to use his brain yet. So dumb.
Feb 3, 2014 3:01 PM

Jan 2014
die! zogilia enemy! lol
Feb 3, 2014 3:49 PM

Jan 2008
That blond lady...the scream she made was quite amusing for someone so high and mighty.

Looks like next week is going to be another male "coupler". They better start having some female ones in the show soon or else I'd feel the urge to give this a "shounen-ai" tag.
Feb 3, 2014 4:11 PM

Sep 2011
dnpdn said:
die! zogilia enemy! lol

This is dumb, the enemies must be imperialistic brainwashed robots??
Feb 3, 2014 4:28 PM
Feb 2009
Aoba and Hinas interaction are just too funny atm..
Feb 3, 2014 4:59 PM

Nov 2013
really amazing episode, gave the characters personalities for like the first time. and they abandoned base damn D:

5/5
Feb 3, 2014 6:10 PM

Nov 2012
Aoba being useless over Hina is getting old. Get with the program kid.

Otherwise ok episode I guess.
Feb 3, 2014 6:21 PM
Jul 2013
Exciting outcome, shame they could not win today.

"Do not fuck with me": http://i61.tinypic.com/f4mhwo.jpg
Feb 3, 2014 8:30 PM

Apr 2011
VanishingKira said:
Dropped,ain't watching this shit for another 8 weeks.Probably should have drop this early on instead of waiting so long.3/10

My rating isn't that harsh but yeah, time to drop.
Feb 3, 2014 8:53 PM

Aug 2009
Good episode! A little development from Dio I really can't wait til he finally comes around to Aoba, and accepts him fully. I really liked this episode aside from Hina, there is something about her I don't like at the moment. Dio's little sister is very cute might I add. Anywho looking forward to whats next!

Feb 3, 2014 8:57 PM

Aug 2013
Someone should start counting the number of times Aoba screams "HINAAA!" Just for fun :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 3, 2014 9:16 PM

Apr 2011
I know he's kinda an idiot for not fighting back against Hina, but I undestand that he doesn't want to kill her since he almost did back in the past episode. Plus, Hina is possibly the Key for Aoba to go back his time and explain things to him. Because he got no freaking clue why he was thrown in that timeline.

The only way he would realize thats not the 'Hina' he knows is having the chance to talk to her. Right now, it seems to be working under the incorrect assumption that they were both thrown in the same time period. He only has talked to that Hina once.

Besides, what did you expect from an innocent teenager from peace time suddenly thrown into the future where there's a war?
MagitoFeb 3, 2014 9:21 PM
Feb 3, 2014 9:28 PM

May 2012
Magito said:
I know he's kinda an idiot for not fighting back against Hina, but I undestand that he doesn't want to kill her since he almost did back in the past episode. Plus, Hina is possibly the Key for Aoba to go back his time and explain things to him. Because he got no freaking clue why he was thrown in that timeline.

The only way he would realize thats not the 'Hina' he knows is having the chance to talk to her. Right now, it seems to be working under the incorrect assumption that they were both thrown in the same time period. He only has talked to that Hina once.

Besides, what did you expect from an innocent teenager from peace time suddenly thrown into the future where there's a war?

It still does bother people that by now he couldn't figure out by now that the Hina now is a different Hina from who he met. This creates too much unnecessary drama.

I hope someone hears out his story and suggests it to him since he is too innocent to figure it out.
Feb 3, 2014 9:41 PM

Jan 2009
1. Love seeing the enemies side of the story

2. The good guys actually lose. They couldn't protect chitose base. At least it's not a totally one-sided battle like other series.

8/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Feb 3, 2014 9:42 PM
Jul 2018
Aoba is doing some cleaning duties were part of his training...good one.

Dio is getting along with Aoba very well.
Feb 3, 2014 10:31 PM

Jul 2013
Wow Aoba being promoted and is now on cleaning duty at the start of his training LOL.

So I guess that's why Dio's father blame him after the bombings in Dio's hometown. Well at least Fiona survived despite her handicapped. Now Dio probably will get along will Aoba as episodes go by. Nice teamwork btw for protecting the ship.

Chitose captured by Zogillia was a success but Hina and Margaret were not impressed. Sad that the base needs to be abandoned.

Feb 3, 2014 10:55 PM

Oct 2013
Dio and Aoba becoming a good team, agreed that aoba's HINAAAAAAAA is getting old
Feb 4, 2014 12:40 AM

Mar 2013
Epic fight! Dio x Aoba >.< sasuga!
Feb 4, 2014 3:00 AM

Jun 2013
Wow, Dio and Aoba's coupling was amazing!! Happy that their r/s has gotten better, went "awww" when Dio thanked Aoba :p
Feb 4, 2014 3:45 AM
Feb 2013
I guess another reason why Hina shouldn't be killed co'z it might affect the space time continuum of Aoba.
Feb 4, 2014 6:21 AM

Apr 2013
Lmao. Place this hospital urinal between his legs xD

The action was fine and finally Dio said "thanks" to Aoba.
Feb 4, 2014 9:35 AM

Oct 2013
Its gonna be hard for Aoba and Hina
Feb 4, 2014 9:50 AM

Jun 2013
Dio is a tsundere , he's not honest with himself. Haha. Looks like Aoba and Dio will start to get along from now on. Next episode's preview , a new male coupler.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Feb 4, 2014 10:32 AM
Jan 2014
Aoba will never give up on hina, Future hina told Aoba to trust her and he still does its makes wonder why aoba became very trusting person who is willing to trust other people.Future Hina even said hes so trusting. I think it has to do with his father being a firefighter and that causes him to help other people. This other hina is the same who hasnt met him yet i think that hairclip will play a huge role in this story.
Feb 4, 2014 11:44 AM

Dec 2008
Hina's so pissed that the next time she goes up against Aoba she probably really WILL kill him and totally screw up the past and future.

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 4, 2014 12:44 PM
Jan 2014
They already showed Hina's development in episode one to where it needs to be. Its going to be interesting how aoba does it.
Feb 4, 2014 1:04 PM

Apr 2011
So If they combine together, they can make a Kayle Ult that lasts 30 seconds.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Buddy Complex Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2013

218 by aleinam »»
Mar 8, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Buddy Complex Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2014

199 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 7, 2023 5:45 PM

Poll: » Buddy Complex Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2014

153 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:13 PM

» Why does this feel like it should have been longer? (Potential spoilers)

Damolisher - Nov 1, 2021

2 by Damolisher »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:09 AM

Poll: » Buddy Complex Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

78 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Feb 13, 2021 5:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.