Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Witchcraft Works
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 12, 2014 10:44 AM

Jul 2010
His mom is really funny and odd person and her dream which includes some shoujo-ai materials made me laugh. Also, Medusa's after the battle comfortableness xD
Takamiya-kun kissed her cheek and there was a feedback <3 he deserved it as he almost lost his eyes.
Feb 15, 2014 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The plot is worth a lot to find the crazies that are born out of this time.
Like mother like daughter, it could not be otherwise, and Honoka? O_o
Maybe for my taste runs the series too, unfortunately there are still a few episodes is logical, too bad.
Narration nice, yet another character who joins the cast, I hope everything does not end with this season.
drawings and animations funny.
I like the ending too! XD
Feb 18, 2014 4:52 PM

Aug 2013
Takamiya's little sister sure is crazy about him lol.

That poor bear, everyone was abusing him.
My Candies:
Feb 19, 2014 10:15 AM

Apr 2012
Evermillion is such a cutie. Best surprise. Plus a good fight, CG witches were bearable, a few funny antics. Moving on up.
Feb 20, 2014 4:50 AM

Oct 2009
So this Evermillion is sealed inside Honoka?
Feb 22, 2014 11:31 PM

Nov 2012
This show is so ridiculous, it's enjoyable.
Feb 27, 2014 11:11 PM

Jul 2013
A cool headed love interest, a yuri mom, and a sister with a brocon. Couldn't get any better. I thought the sister used to do all that brocon stuff but finding out she still does it at her age is hilarious.

Is it just me or was the pacing of the cut after defeating Madusa a bit off? And Chronoire already got captured and is being tortured after the end credits?
Mar 1, 2014 7:02 AM
Jan 2010
That CG Medusa was REALLY glaring.
Mar 2, 2014 10:45 AM

Aug 2013
Oh, so that's probably what Ayake meant by ''her princess''. Honoka hidden power would be that white spirrit? Anyway, it destroyed an entire 41 floors building and a part of a school, seem pretty OP.

Also, come on Honoka, man up a bit. She's petrified and instead of kissing her on the lips, he kiss her on the cheek, what a sissy xD

That was so randomly fast the after-credit.

Honoka familly is so crazy :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 5, 2014 12:27 AM

Jan 2008
Makes me wonder if the mom does know about the whole magic stuff bc that stuffed animal was moving but the question is can she see it though so I really dont know but this was a really good episode I am liking this anime more and more and to be honest I really thought I wasnt going to like this anime all that much but just goes to know shouldnt judge a book my its cover so yeah now on to Inari anime that is airing but I think that is later today though
Apr 18, 2014 11:19 PM

Apr 2011
So the "white stuff" they're referring to is the white princess Evermillion eh?

Not surprising since I read that part in the manga, but still entertaining how she blew up the mansion.

Crazy and hilarious episode. Lol at all the worshop witches raiding the tower witches, and Chronoire getting tortured.
MagitoApr 18, 2014 11:26 PM
Apr 22, 2014 3:57 PM

Jan 2011
the CG looked awful
other tan that the ep was very funny
Apr 24, 2014 1:02 PM

May 2012
Awesome episode! His mother, that little backstory, that amount of action and just that ending <3 Well let's see what's next!
Jun 20, 2014 9:49 AM
May 2012
Kasumi clearly likes/loves her Onii-chan <3
They couldn't get married so they decided that their child will marry each other ahahaha. They are both MILF and awesome!!
Honoka is starting to get awesome!! They kissed each other :3 That was sweet~ I want a lips to lips next *^*
Miyuki Sawashiro and Noto Mamiko <3 Yup, I guess Evermillion is the "white stuff" ahahaha. She is pretty cool :D
Awww yeahhh at the end!!
Imma eat then sleep. I shall continue this tomorrow.
Jun 26, 2014 8:32 PM

Oct 2012
Brocon! Brocon!!
Saber as a mother xD

Ofuku, Kofuku.. Which one is right?? xD
Dat destroyed high-mansion

Lol those five tower witches
Even Medusa is disappointed
And Medusa is friendly now??!!

Oh, Kagari's mother just snapped... Run!! Run!!!!
"Signature removed"
Oct 12, 2020 5:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh damn pretty big action part with Medusa... looks like Kagari is going to live at Honoka's place xD
Sep 5, 2022 10:38 PM

Aug 2019
Wow my guy Takamiya getting set for life in the relationship department. From the surprising reveal that Takamiya's mom and Kagari's mom had a thing but decided instead to have an arranged marriage between their children, and Kagari being peak perfection in many departments as well as her mom being a CEO and owning a comically large estate, Takamiya what a lucky man you are.
Still feel bad for Kasumi, her brother complex is pretty extreme, but she got little to no say in all this as Takamiya was sold from the start.

Will admit the story board this episode was a bit to fast for me. I feel like parts such as Medusa just chilling in Kagari's house didn't have much context behind it, or the final fight between Medusa and Kagari felt wayyyy to short, almost comically short unless i'm heavily misjudging how strong Kagari actually is. I'm also realising how often they would just snap to scenes of Takamiya waking up instead of showing more which is getting repetitive.
Needless to say the action this episode was great and i laughed at a few scenes. Evermilion nuking Medusa and the aerial fight Kagari fought against her was really good. I also did laugh at Kagari just backhanding Kuraishi's gang out the sky, and Kagari pulling the curtains to show Medusa getting a back massage.

Also very confused on Evermilion's appearance. So Takmiya took the pill and his "power" was unlocked? What exactly was his power? To summon Evermilion? And who is Evermilion? So the pill wasn't a trap and actually unlocked his power? Also was the form Kagari took to fight medusa the same one as when she fought Shwarz? Or a different one?
Dec 18, 2023 5:07 PM

Jun 2020
In this point I have biggest crush on Kagari's mother. This woman is just perfect
Jan 23, 12:18 PM
Jun 2022
All Mc Does Is Cry Man
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

56 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

49 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2014

84 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2014

88 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2014

109 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 23, 12:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.