Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 18, 2014 7:18 AM

Apr 2010
Yakuri said:

One thing that I'd like them to change already. Precure so far has either a 5 team girl or a pink/blue team + yellow and violet, and they use the second option way too much (there's only two 5 team Cures). I'd like them to change this a bit and use other colors, at least for the secondary Cures.

I'm not quite a fan of the 5 Precure team set up, but even more than that I wish they would use other colors. Or even just a different shade, instead of the same shade of blue every single time. I would love to see another orange and for once a green precure whose design I liked.
Feb 19, 2014 6:52 AM

Dec 2011
Yakuri said:
One thing that I'd like them to change already. Precure so far has either a 5 team girl or a pink/blue team + yellow and violet, and they use the second option way too much (there's only two 5 team Cures). I'd like them to change this a bit and use other colors, at least for the secondary Cures.

I definitely agree that they use the second option a bit much lately.
Feb 20, 2014 6:44 AM

Jan 2008
GarLogan78 said:
We've passed the point where people can just look at the series for what it is. Almost all the posts are just comparing it to previous Precure series. Not only do I think it is way too early to do so (there are only two episodes out, who knows what could happen), but I think it takes away from the enjoyment of the series to just be like "this girl is a Mana clone" and "oh this looks like some sort of meld of Smile and Heartcatch". Drawing comparisons is fine, but it seems like everyone is just already judging this series based on connections they are making to previous Precures.

I think I love you. Here, have a cookie.
Feb 23, 2014 7:43 AM
Jul 2018
I'm sure most people here have already noticed it but is this supposed to be a nod to heartcatch like what smile was with gogo? I mean the color palettes are the same but besides that, there really isn't that much of a resemblance.
Mar 18, 2014 7:05 PM

Oct 2008
MitsukiHimeka said:

Sasuke10271994 said:
I'm not quite a fan of the 5 Precure team set up, but even more than that I wish they would use other colors. Or even just a different shade, instead of the same shade of blue every single time. I would love to see another orange and for once a green precure whose design I liked.

I don't care about the 5 Precure formula either, I mean they could just go for the 3 or 4 team formula all they want, but yeah just freaking use other colors. Why must it be pink/blue/yellow/violet all the time? And I agree even the shades and color palette used are too similar (all purples are pale for example)

I love Cure March for both design, personality and color (my favourite color) but I totally agree that we need more green ones. I don't like Mint at all (neither design or personality) but there are only two green ones in the whole freaking franchise.
Mar 24, 2014 4:22 AM

Nov 2008
Leaving aside the first three series, Fresh was Pink/Blue/Yellow/Red and Suite was Pink/White/Blue/Yellow. I'd say purple only got bad on the latest two seasons, given they're literally half the seasons with purple Cures. But yes, having more variety would be great.
Apr 4, 2014 5:56 PM

Apr 2010
Yakuri said:
MitsukiHimeka said:

Sasuke10271994 said:

I don't care about the 5 Precure formula either, I mean they could just go for the 3 or 4 team formula all they want, but yeah just freaking use other colors. Why must it be pink/blue/yellow/violet all the time? And I agree even the shades and color palette used are too similar (all purples are pale for example)

I love Cure March for both design, personality and color (my favourite color) but I totally agree that we need more green ones. I don't like Mint at all (neither design or personality) but there are only two green ones in the whole freaking franchise.

I liked March, as a character(from what I've seen, I still need to finish Smile), but her hair was definately a little much, at least for me. There has been only one orange cure, and just 3 red cures. I think I would really enjoy it if they cut the pink cure out (Although I realize that will never happen) and replace her with a red cure as the main. I really enjoyed the way Passion looked. White cures would also be a nice addition, such as Rhythm from Suite. They really could spruce up their colors and it would make the next season feel fresh.
Apr 22, 2014 12:37 AM

Jul 2009
My First Precure show :)

Tbh, i wanted to watch Fresh Precure first, since it's probably the only Precure series that uses a much older cast(still look young mind you) compared to the rest of the series.

But since this is the 10th Anniversary of the franchise, what better way to watch it with a brand new show celebrating it's 10th anniversary ^^

So far soo good! Lots of all star voice cast here and i'm glad to hear Megumi Nakajima!! Funny she voices a character name Megumi! I do wonder if it was a coincidence or the character was named after her.

And she seems more livelier compared to her other role in another anime: Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier.

It's good that she's getting more different roles now and not just Ranka Lee's voice.

Megumi Han is cute as well!! Looks like this will be a more duo approach style of play.

Can't wait for the next episodes! So excited!!!!
Apr 30, 2014 2:06 PM

Jul 2011
The first episode was pretty good. The character seem really good, I like how the world is already in a battle with the new bad guys, the transformation were cool.

Overall I like how this show is starting.
May 15, 2014 5:48 AM
Mar 2009
I only see the first serie of Precure and I didn't like. However this serie of Precure is diferent. There is a plot inside the history and the charachter are very well. I like Cure Lovely and Hime beside her voice was annoying me a little bit, and think that i will accustom. The End I liked very much.
Apr 30, 2018 5:16 PM

Nov 2012
Hime's way of choosing her first friend was pretty amusing.She straight up just chucked the thing and picked whoever it hit lol.

Pretty basic/by the books start by precure standards but still enjoy these types of beginnings.They always feel so full of potential and wonder in the beginning. Like how will this series be different?Which series will it be most similar to?How will rank compared to previous series?
Jan 13, 2019 5:15 PM

Jul 2015
For what I see HapCha is considered one of the worst, if not the worst Precure, but so far I really liked to absolutely loved every single one I watched (Hugtto, Heartcatch, Princess, Smile, Futari wa and Fresh) to feel worried, let's see if this one is another solid addition to my collection of awesome Precure!

Episode 1 had enough peeks for the whole season, all the stalking by Hime was nice.

I really liked the introduction of Lovely and Princess, the first is so wholesome and and cheerful, the other is so adorkable, she reminds me to Cure Marine.

Setting-wise, the most interesting element so far is that it looks like the Precure are already very popular and known unlike the other ones I watched so far where they either go close to unkown or they take their time to become popular once they start showing up more and more to save the day, looks like the planet in this world is already suffering quite hard by the attacks of the villains... and Fortune is hella mad at Princess due to her incompetence, I need to know more about their situation!
Jun 17, 2021 12:53 PM
Feb 2018
Really liked the opening song, found it really neat that they even allowed Lovely to appear and have a speaking line in there and still made it sound and look good. Sadly looking at MAL, the singer doesn't do other Precure songs.

Like everyone here, I really like the transformation scenes. But... the ending pose just feels bland and generic to me. Coming to this after finishing Doki and also watching Smile. Doki had cool poses Rosetta aside (which still looked fine). Smile had simpler poses but it still looked great because they made use of angles. Hapcha's is not just simple but also uses the generic front facing camera angle and full body view, which doesn't look as great imo.

Princess' voice and wink though, love it.
CWCJun 17, 2021 12:59 PM
Feb 25, 2022 11:03 PM

Feb 2013
The bad guys cover the world in mold, ew

Pretty much everything is diffrent this time it seems: different animation style, different setup (precure are a common thing in everyday life), different transformation system. Though the latter reminds me of aikatsu/pretty series with the use of cards to transform. And it looks as if not every cure has her own fairy this time.
<-click
Jun 11, 2023 7:51 PM
Jun 2023
It’s good but I hate Cure Fortune
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.