Forum Settings
Forums

What you guys think about e-sports rising popularity?

New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 4, 2014 9:17 PM
Nov 2008
Zeally said:
Majikkusesu said:
Korrvo said:
I'd hardly consider the majority of League of Legends or Starcraft 2 professionals to be little-known or even close to it.
With actual professional games' viewer count going up into the hundreds of thousands, and things like the world cup going into the 30~ millions. (32?)

I think you might be misinterpreting what people actually want to watch. I doubt the majority of e-sport viewers care about the name of the individual playing the game as opposed to the actual game. I'd be more impressed with the stats if they weren't internet stats and actually surpassed the size of the player-base.

I disagree especially when this is at the professional level.

Celebrity culture extends to everything.
Feb 4, 2014 9:34 PM

Mar 2012
People seem to have a natural instinct to be attracted to competition and rooting for something. Many of the people who bashed physical/outdoor sports are now avidly following E-Sports. A lot of them don't see the hypocrisy.

It was inevitable that it would gain popularity and will only continue to grow and grow.
Feb 4, 2014 9:43 PM

Sep 2013
Korrvo said:
You really should try actually knowing what you are talking about before arguing with or against it. It's less embarrassing that way.

I think you might be swayed by your own fandom versus the actual reality. I'm not saying people don't do these things. I'm saying I think your fanboy lifestyle has put some blinders on you. LoL says it has 32 million players (it's a popular game ok)... You said popular streams get in the tens of thousands, well if the popular streams were at million that's still only 3% of the player base watching (when I looked at Twitch.tv the most popular was 25k and the next was 8k). The Staples center only holds 15,000 people; for an annual championship event, that really isn't that impressive considering the Lakers sold out games for 7 straight years. I'm sure there is a level of popularity but I would not say any of gamers are are well known.
There's no need for all this tension.
Feb 4, 2014 9:45 PM

Oct 2009
Terran are broken

Assholes camping with seige tank and Goliath all day
Feb 4, 2014 10:07 PM

Sep 2012
Majikkusesu said:
Korrvo said:
You really should try actually knowing what you are talking about before arguing with or against it. It's less embarrassing that way.

I think you might be swayed by your own fandom versus the actual reality. I'm not saying people don't do these things. I'm saying I think your fanboy lifestyle has put some blinders on you. LoL says it has 32 million players (it's a popular game ok)... You said popular streams get in the tens of thousands, well if the popular streams were at million that's still only 3% of the player base watching (when I looked at Twitch.tv the most popular was 25k and the next was 8k). The Staples center only holds 15,000 people; for an annual championship event, that really isn't that impressive considering the Lakers sold out games for 7 straight years. I'm sure there is a level of popularity but I would not say any of gamers are are well known.
Hard to call me a fanboy of the competitive scene when I play the game more than I watch it. I don't even watch professional games that often, this is just stuff I see from other people.

And again, the rest is stuff you have to actually be experienced with to be able to fully understand. You may continue on in your biased blissful ignorance as you please.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Feb 4, 2014 10:31 PM

Sep 2013
Korrvo said:
Hard to call me a fanboy of the competitive scene when I play the game more than I watch it. I don't even watch professional games that often, this is just stuff I see from other people.

And again, the rest is stuff you have to actually be experienced with to be able to fully understand. You may continue on in your biased blissful ignorance as you please.

Everyone plays the game more than they watch it, otherwise they wouldn't even watch it. You don't need "experience" to compare numbers. Based on Twitter followers well known e-sports players (HotShotGG and Alex Ich) have around 90K followers meanwhile Pat McAffee (a punter in the NFL) has 181K followers. Lebron James has 11.6M. Apparently, even LoL players agree with me...

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2888624
Feb 4, 2014 10:38 PM

Sep 2012
I like how you are trying to compare a game that's been around for 3 years with a game that's been around for... fucking ever.

Yus, logic, we has dah bestests logics.

Also you kinda just counter pointe yourself there. You said no gamers were really well known, and then gave a bit of a point how they are well known considering their followers are apparently comparable to actual football player followers.

Logiicssss
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Feb 4, 2014 10:42 PM

Mar 2012
There's only one way to settle this, Majikkusesu. 1v1 me in Counter Strike. If I win, HotShotGG has more Twitter followers than Lebron James.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Feb 4, 2014 10:48 PM

Sep 2013
Actually, I didn't counter my original point, I was basically showing you how little known they actually are; 90K people does not make you well-known. There is a vast difference between 11.6M and 90K. I would say it makes them somewhat well-known within the community of LoL but definitely not among the general population.

brrr said:
There's only one way to settle this, Majikkusesu. 1v1 me in Counter Strike. If I win, HotShotGG has more Twitter followers than Lebron James.

I'm terrible at first person shooters so you would win.
MajikkusesuFeb 4, 2014 10:58 PM
Feb 4, 2014 10:55 PM

Sep 2012
I've got to say then that you've got an odd definition of well-known.

Oh well.
Feb 4, 2014 11:39 PM
Jul 2018
flaxman85 said:
calling gaming a sport makes me cringe....

Sport (noun)
: a contest or game in which people do certain physical activities according to a specific set of rules and compete against each other

: a physical activity (such as hunting, fishing, running, swimming, etc.) that is done for enjoyment

--

e-Sport (noun)
: ufukkinwotm8

Well defined hands. Heh. Couldn't we do this though?

E-Sport (noun)
: a contest or game in which people do certain electronic activities according to a specific set of rules and compete against each other.

Like I said, well defined hands.
Feb 5, 2014 1:19 AM

Oct 2009
Daconator said:
Why argue semantics, call it an activity if it pleases you. Doesn't make a difference.

I'm afraid it is just as what Derrida explains about an idea that did not reach the receiving end because the context was lost somewhere in between. In the end what is left is multifaceted semantics, a text without meaning.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 5, 2014 2:36 AM

Jun 2008
I don't see a problem here. Anything in a competitive level can be a nice contest. Those people doing those actually train and stuff and if you think you can fight against them you are delusional. They can kick your ass in seconds.
Many times is harder to win against them than to become a real football(the real one were you actually kick the ball) player etc so obviously is an activiy that needs a certain skill.
Feb 5, 2014 3:41 AM

Jun 2012
I don't like sports at all, online or not, let alone spending time watching them.
Shoot first, think never.
Feb 5, 2014 4:05 AM

Feb 2012
Monad said:

Many times is harder to win against them than to become a real football(the real one were you actually kick the ball) player etc so obviously is an activiy that needs a certain skill.

I'm not sure if I got your point but.. You can easily become pro at E-sport with in 1 year while to become pro football player it takes more than 10 years of practise..
Feb 5, 2014 4:46 AM

Apr 2012
StopDropAndBowl said:
Immahnoob said:

Indeed, moving a mouse and pressing on buttons is a goddamn physical activity deemed of being called a sport.

Just like sleeping.

Maybe I'm just too pro at video games to be able to call it a sport, or maybe I just have a bit of common sense, I don't know, it's hard to pick.

Anyway, as I said, until the definition changes, e-sports aren't actual sports.

No, see sleeping is you lying relatively still with almost no intentional movement.
+ other bullshit he wrote

Ok, the sleeping example has it's flaws indeed, even if you do move in your sleep, it's involuntary.

Then let's make eating a sport too, in the end, you need to move your hands, have quite an enlarged stomach, you also need to have technique, certain ways of eating will make eating a lot of food easy, it will make you fat, but all the chewing and arm movement is a physical activity.

Or, we could make masturbating a sport too, why not? In the end, it is a physical activity.

Walking is also a physical activity, no, not running, walking. After all, it seems you define every type of movement as physical activity.

Let's see, what else can be a physical activity... Hmmm, using a remote control can be a sport too, as it's a physical activity, slap rules and you can have a competition, nessun problema.

Defecating can also be a sport.

Also, APM is NOT everything. That video is also an example of EARLY GAME.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 5, 2014 5:39 AM

Feb 2012
Immahnoob said:
StopDropAndBowl said:
Immahnoob said:

Indeed, moving a mouse and pressing on buttons is a goddamn physical activity deemed of being called a sport.

Just like sleeping.

Maybe I'm just too pro at video games to be able to call it a sport, or maybe I just have a bit of common sense, I don't know, it's hard to pick.

Anyway, as I said, until the definition changes, e-sports aren't actual sports.

No, see sleeping is you lying relatively still with almost no intentional movement.
+ other bullshit he wrote

Ok, the sleeping example has it's flaws indeed, even if you do move in your sleep, it's involuntary.

Then let's make eating a sport too, in the end, you need to move your hands, have quite an enlarged stomach, you also need to have technique, certain ways of eating will make eating a lot of food easy, it will make you fat, but all the chewing and arm movement is a physical activity.

Or, we could make masturbating a sport too, why not? In the end, it is a physical activity.

Walking is also a physical activity, no, not running, walking. After all, it seems you define every type of movement as physical activity.

Let's see, what else can be a physical activity... Hmmm, using a remote control can be a sport too, as it's a physical activity, slap rules and you can have a competition, nessun problema.

Defecating can also be a sport.

If you google you can find out that competitive eating is considered as sport.
Even competitive masturbation is considered as sport
Try to think esport in this way:
Competitive soccer = sport
Competitive videogame soccer = esport
Competitive eating = sport
Competitive videogame eating = esport
Since you are not competiting at how well you handle your controller you are competiting how well you do in game. Pretty simple.
Chill_Feb 5, 2014 5:51 AM
Feb 5, 2014 7:33 AM

Jan 2014
The argument against esports is ridiculous and often makes you look like a douchebag. You are physically doing something that still tires you.
Feb 5, 2014 7:38 AM

Jun 2008
Kyonyo said:
Monad said:

I'm not sure if I got your point but.. You can easily become pro at E-sport with in 1 year while to become pro football player it takes more than 10 years of practise..

Easily? I have seen people do some shit in this games that am certain i wouldn't be able to do even practicing for years.
It ain't easy at all to reach their level.
Feb 5, 2014 8:13 AM

Apr 2012
Nobody gets the idea.

The current definition of sports should be changed, that's my point.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2014 8:36 AM

Feb 2012
Monad said:
Kyonyo said:
Monad said:

Easily? I have seen people do some shit in this games that am certain i wouldn't be able to do even practicing for years.
It ain't easy at all to reach their level.

I have been at pretty high lvl in some games like league of legends and dota 2. I even got mates who got more lp points than some pro players in lol.

While I have practised 7 years martial arts and I still feel that I'm bad at those.

Most of esport games have extremely low skill cap which why it takes a lot less time to reach top. Like in league of legends you just can't play much at all better after certain point. On the other hand games like soccer, ice hockey, basketball and so on require years of practise to even get decent.
Feb 5, 2014 8:40 AM

Feb 2012
I don't mind personally.
Feb 5, 2014 8:46 AM

Jan 2014
Immahnoob said:
Nobody gets the idea.

Doesn't that tell you something ?
-Having quotes as your signature is lame.

FuckOffTwat
Feb 5, 2014 8:56 AM

Sep 2012
RosesAreRed said:
Immahnoob said:
Nobody gets the idea.

That the majority of people are single-minded and ignorant.

It's a lesson you learn in grade school.
Feb 5, 2014 9:58 AM
Jul 2018
Immahnoob said:
Nobody gets the idea.

I agree with this. E-Sports make enough money & have the viewership to be included in the definition now. E-Sports will continue to grow so long as competitive gaming continues to grow too, so it's only a matter of time.
Feb 5, 2014 10:07 AM

Feb 2012
Immahnoob said:
Nobody gets the idea.

I get your point but In my opinion definition is fine.
Feb 5, 2014 10:29 AM

Apr 2012
Kyonyo said:
Immahnoob said:
Nobody gets the idea.

As I said, it's not, it's contradictory in most cases and does not include everything.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2014 11:00 AM

Feb 2012
Immahnoob said:
Kyonyo said:
Immahnoob said:
Nobody gets the idea.

As I said, it's not, it's contradictory in most cases and does not include everything.

Want to then come up with better definition? Since what you said before "mentally straining" is even worse definition.
Feb 5, 2014 11:07 AM

Feb 2013
If you can't appreciate the skill that goes into playing e-sports, I feel sad but only for you. Those who play professionally have an amazing capacity to learn a bunch of technical shit and apply it, just like any other competitive sport. Some of them do take it very seriously and treat it as such, so they work out and stay healthy like any athlete would, but others, don't lol.
Feb 5, 2014 11:21 AM

Feb 2012
ataxia_ said:
If you can't appreciate the skill that goes into playing e-sports, I feel sad but only for you. Those who play professionally have an amazing capacity to learn a bunch of technical shit and apply it, just like any other competitive sport. Some of them do take it very seriously and treat it as such, so they work out and stay healthy like any athlete would, but others, don't lol.

I can't really agree with that at least not with league of legends since bad players like theoddone are able to play professonally... Maybe I change my mind if theoddone gets replaced.
Feb 5, 2014 1:27 PM

Apr 2012
Kyonyo said:
Immahnoob said:
Kyonyo said:
Immahnoob said:
Nobody gets the idea.

Want to then come up with better definition? Since what you said before "mentally straining" is even worse definition.

Sport: "Physical activity or generally a game governed by a set of rules and usually engaged competitively."

And either stop calling it an e-sport or simply make another two sub categories, because Chess is surely not a sport by the current definition, yet it is declared as such, and it's not an e-sport either.

Or we could simply cut off all the crap about physical activity and simply make every game, activity etc that can have competitive rules a sport, of course, in the limits of overall common sense.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2014 1:29 PM

Mar 2009
I know League of Legends has given a huge rise to the esports scene but I still cringe whenever that game gets mentioned.
I haven't played it too much but doesn't it look extremely simple? In all those Moba games there's only so much you need to know about the game and that involves knowing all the heroes abilities and items.
Once you know all that you start working on counter tactics to certain heroes and compositions and that's that.

I'm more of an RTS fan (and I'm sure people look down on those as well as some do on LoL), it just seems more complex to me because you have less time to think about stuff.
Feb 5, 2014 1:29 PM

Jan 2014
Korrvo said:
RosesAreRed said:
Immahnoob said:
Nobody gets the idea.

That the majority of people are single-minded and ignorant.

It's a lesson you learn in grade school.

It's incredible.
It's like you do it on purpose.
-Having quotes as your signature is lame.

FuckOffTwat
Feb 5, 2014 1:31 PM

Mar 2009
Immahnoob said:

Sport: "Physical activity or generally a game governed by a set of rules and usually engaged competitively."

And either stop calling it an e-sport or simply make another two sub categories, because Chess is surely not a sport by the current definition, yet it is declared as such, and it's not an e-sport either.

Or we could simply cut off all the crap about physical activity and simply make every game, activity etc that can have competitive rules a sport, of course, in the limits of overall common sense.
Remember where the word sport comes from.
Over the years people just grew accustomed to linking the term sport to physical activity but it actually just means entertainment. And many things can be entertaining.
Feb 5, 2014 1:38 PM

Apr 2012
That doesn't mean we shouldn't change the term.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2014 1:40 PM

Sep 2011
Immahnoob said:
That doesn't mean we shouldn't change the term.

I think arguing over what it should be called on a cartoon internet forum will change things.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Feb 5, 2014 1:53 PM

Feb 2012
Immahnoob said:

Well that soumds better.
Feb 5, 2014 2:18 PM

Sep 2012
RosesAreRed said:

It's incredible.
It's like you do it on purpose.
With you being a prime example of it.

Kiss my ass and bring honor to your life in doing so.

Immahnoob said:

I don't see why it isn't like that already.
Feb 5, 2014 3:13 PM

Mar 2012
Heredity said:

Serious question: are you 12?

No. Probably older than you, or at least, hopefully... for your sake.

Immahnoob said:

It is a physical activity, so technically, competitive eating could be called a sport. Whether you consider it a sport or not is irrelevant. You were arguing semantics, and you were incorrectly applying definitions. If you don't want to consider it a sport, fine. Not my problem. However, by definition, it is one.

Ever heard of power-walking?

But yes, physical activity is physical activity... how is this even in question? You don't get to define words however you feel like. They have set definitions, if you have a problem with that, take it up with the writers of the dictionary, don't just pretend that they don't matter.

How does the video being of an early game mean anything? And of course APM isn't everything. Physical ability isn't EVERYTHING in any sport. Ask any successful professional athlete and they will tell you that it's 90% mental.

The fact is that the dexterity required to be as accurate and fast as the guy in the video is something that requires a lot of skill and practice. And it is also something that can be mentally and physically exhausting (talk to SC2 pros about problems with their wrists/elbows). It IS a physical skill, unless you're claiming that the guy isn't using his physical body.
Let's go bowling.
Feb 5, 2014 3:21 PM

Apr 2012
"Physical activity is any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. It is performed for various reasons including strengthening muscles and the cardiovascular system, honing athletic skills, weight loss or maintenance, as well as for the purpose of enjoyment."

And that's where your argument starts falling apart, right at the beginning.

Anyway, it's an example of early game, on SC APM in the beginning is the easiest shit to do and not miss anything.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2014 3:44 PM

Apr 2010
Kyonyo said:
ataxia_ said:

I can't really agree with that at least not with league of legends since bad players like theoddone are able to play professonally... Maybe I change my mind if theoddone gets replaced.

Theoddone is actually really solid. His game sense is much higher than most other junglers in the NA scene, and his champion pool is fairly large as well (granted, everyone plays like 3 jungles atm but still). Most people don't actually understand the game and focus on things relevant to their own skill level at the game as it is the only thing they can relate to. For example, theoddones ganking presence is rather low so you formulate hes not good because he doesn't get kills since that is all people are concerned about in the majority of divisions.

On topic, I think its cool. I wish something besides League had any semblance of popularity going, as like watching actual sports, its boring to only watch one type of game all year. It seems to only be SC, League, and maybe DOTA currently which is pretty upsetting. I really love watching fgc streams though, I wish they would man the fuck up and go E-sports already.
Feb 5, 2014 6:40 PM
Nov 2008
StopDropAndBowl said:
Heredity said:

Serious question: are you 12?

No. Probably older than you, or at least, hopefully... for your sake.

Isn't that usually how a kid responds? It's the same as 'I'm mature!'
Feb 5, 2014 6:48 PM

Dec 2012
Immahnoob said:
Kyonyo said:
Immahnoob said:
Kyonyo said:
Immahnoob said:
Nobody gets the idea.

when the fuck did chess become a sport
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Feb 5, 2014 10:31 PM

Apr 2012
Since the International Olympic Committee agreed on it.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2014 11:10 PM

Feb 2012
Clous said:
Theoddone is actually really solid. His game sense is much higher than most other junglers in the NA scene, and his champion pool is fairly large as well (granted, everyone plays like 3 jungles atm but still). Most people don't actually understand the game and focus on things relevant to their own skill level at the game as it is the only thing they can relate to. For example, theoddones ganking presence is rather low so you formulate hes not good because he doesn't get kills since that is all people are concerned about in the majority of divisions.

I don't agree with this. People are just saying that theoddone is good since he has huge fanbase because his streams are enjoyable to watch but he is not good. I'm saying he is bad since he can't even stay in dia 1 and he supposed to be "pro" player. If you have watched his games he fails a lot and makes a lot more mistakes than most of other pro players. Even my mate who is at dia 1 around 80 lp said that theoddone is pretty bad.
Like compare thewildturtle and theoddone. Thewildturle keeps winning around 66% games while theoddone wins barely 50% at bottom of dia 2...
If you check oit other teams junglers they all are doing a lot better than theoddone like cyanide is in challenger.
Chill_Feb 5, 2014 11:18 PM
Feb 5, 2014 11:13 PM

Dec 2011
Kyonyo said:
Clous said:

I don't agree with this. People are just saying that theoddone is good since he has huge fanbase because his streams are enjoyable to watch but he is not good. I'm saying he is bad since he can't even stay in dia 1 and he supposed to be "pro" player. If you have watched his games he fails a lot and makes a lot more mistakes than most of other pro players. Even my mate who is at dia 1 around 80 lp said that theoddone is pretty bad.
Playing solo =/= playing as team

If you are really high elo or played with such type of players for sometime, you would understand what I'm stating.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2014 11:24 PM

Feb 2012
xJapaliicious said:
Kyonyo said:
Clous said:

If you are really high elo or played with such type of players for sometime, you would understand what I'm stating.

? Theoddone gets carried by his better team mates like bjergsen, dyrus and wildturtle. (Cant say anything abo the support since I don't know anything about him) but you see nearly all original members have gotten changed to better ones but theoddone is still in team even though he is bad since he is popular what makes tsm also popular.

If theoddone can't solo and stay in dia1 how is he good? Can you tell me single guy in pro team that would be doing well and would have player with lower soloqueue rating than theoddone?

So what im saying that solo rating shows your own skill while in full premade you can just get carried.
Feb 5, 2014 11:31 PM

Dec 2011
Kyonyo said:
xJapaliicious said:
Kyonyo said:
Clous said:

? Theoddone gets carried by his better team mates like bjergsen, dyrus and wildturtle. (Cant say anything abo the support since I don't know anything about him) but you see nearly all original members have gotten changed to better ones but theoddone is still in team even though he is bad since he is popular what makes tsm also popular.

If theoddone can't solo and stay in dia1 how is he good? Can you tell me single guy in pro team that would be doing well and would have player with lower soloqueue rating than theoddone?

So what im saying that solo rating shows your own skill while in full premade you can just get carried.
Then, you probably know that Cyanide, jungler of Fnatic, had a peak of Platinum I on NA when Riot made an new account to him in S3 World Tournaments and still 4th placed, right ? http://lol.gamepedia.com/Cyanide

Also, if you say that "SoloQ Rating" is everything, Nightblue (sub from TSM) should already be from the main roster.

Also, "popular" is an extremely bad excuse especially coming from TSM, knowing that Chaox got insta-subbed after Wildturle's performance and Reginald, even carrying his team throughout many tournaments, also "got" subbed, right ?

You probably doesn't even played against those monochampion players in the high ladder.

And yes, you don't understand how TSM team work is. I think you never properly watched them to tell the synergy between TheOddOne+Bjergsen/Reginald.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2014 11:37 PM

Feb 2012
xJapaliicious said:
Kyonyo said:
xJapaliicious said:
Kyonyo said:
Clous said:

Then, you probably know that Cyanide, jungler of Fnatic, had a peak of Platinum I on NA when Riot made an new account to him in S3 World Tournaments and still 4th placed, right ? http://lol.gamepedia.com/Cyanide

Also, if you say that "SoloQ Rating" is everything, Nightblue (sub from TSM) should already be from the main roster.

Also, "popular" is an extremely bad excuse especially coming from TSM, knowing that Chaox got insta-subbed after Wildturle's performance and Reginald, even carrying his team throughout many tournaments, also "got" subbed, right ?

You probably doesn't even played against those monochampion players in the high ladder.

Reginald kicked the players he did not like? Also reginal was not even known as good? i can find countless of threads about ppl saying that he is bad.
Feb 5, 2014 11:44 PM

Dec 2011

Threads ? You mean reddit ? The place that cries about the ranked system and how jungler was extremely weak ? And now is complaining that a lane can't carry solo a team game ? Yes, better place to show arguments.

Do you actually understand high level games and tactics ? If you think that "Red Card TF Reginald" was bad within his mindgame, that his Diana's engages, Zed/Ahri's pick-offs were bad, the one whose actually created double WotA comp at season 2 and the one of the only 5 players whose made into all worlds, is bad ? Ok.

Not forgetting he was and still the coach of TSM since season 1.

gonna sleep, i'll post more after awakening
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk? ( 1 2 )

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

50 by luckyrune »»
37 minutes ago

» Is it ok if your partner has a best friend (bestie) of the opposite sex?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 20

19 by Reki_Retro »»
46 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - 3 hours ago

6 by Otakupervert890 »»
1 hour ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

306 by bevarnow »»
2 hours ago

» What's the best way to translate Yu-Yu-Hakusho's title

AlphaMaleScotty - 6 hours ago

4 by AlphaMaleScotty »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.