Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 1, 2014 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pool episode huh? Oh my, that means the spirit will even have more fun...

Seriously though, those scenes at night...
No wonder they changed the time slot for this show.
Feb 1, 2014 12:20 PM

Aug 2013
Mitsuki trying to save Yuuya from drowning.

Her dere side is so cute <3
Feb 1, 2014 12:59 PM

May 2013
I guess Yuuya is able to see her now. Things looking pretty serious at the end there.
Feb 1, 2014 2:19 PM

May 2013
Silly Yuuya-onii-chan, don't just throw the soup at the floor. At least set it down gently.
Also Mocchi, the new sister, is really adorable. I hope we get to see more of her.
Feb 1, 2014 3:08 PM

Nov 2012
Who was that other girl with them at the pool? It seems like Yuuya is able to see Hiyori now, but I'm still not sure if Yukina is able to see her though she was wiping her eyes like she maybe sees a shadow of her. Lol @ Yuuya not realizing he was wiping used panties all over his face.
Feb 1, 2014 3:22 PM

Sep 2007
Was enjoying the show from the pool to school. But when he got home. Went down hill fast.

You would see more in soap operas. The censorship just crazy heavy. Too much so. For show that is showing zero body parts. At least they didn't do what IS second season did. Was show random billboards. during their censorship. But they seriously need something on the level of soap opera ok intimacy in some shows.
PerringoldenFeb 1, 2014 3:32 PM
Feb 1, 2014 3:28 PM

Aug 2010
This was quite....interesting. Looks like seeing her chastity belt made yuuya fantasize about her.... good for them =)

And in the end, hiyori tries to raep yuuya o.o and things are looking more serious
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Feb 1, 2014 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
After Yuuya saw Mitsuki, Yuuya started to fantasize her.

It looked like Yuuya can saw Hiyori now.
Feb 1, 2014 3:40 PM
Jul 2013
As quickly introduced in the series episode swimsuit, or is fanservice?

Children do not obey: http://i57.tinypic.com/24fmv88.png
Feb 1, 2014 3:52 PM

Jul 2012
So he finally saw and remembered that she is wearing the chastity belt.

So she has a fever and the level in chastity belt is unstable I think.

Great episode!!!
Feb 1, 2014 3:53 PM

Jul 2013
Yuuya fantisizing lol..
Yuuya drying his face using her swimsuit.. lol
Got a little intense there at the end.
Still wandering what Neko has got to do with any of this.
And Yukina able to see Hiyori as well..
Yuuya can see Hiyori too..
Mocchi :D
Feb 1, 2014 4:54 PM

Jan 2009
7:09 torii moa… more sisters ftw

15:31 yuuya rubbing mitsuki's underwear on his cheek

20:15 yuuya misunderstanding mitsuki's moans behind her door

--------------------
1. Yuuya's hentai delusions are great

2. I'm proud of my manly girl squeals near the end

3. As messed up as it sounds, watching mitsuki in those weird situations makes this series worth watching.

9/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Feb 1, 2014 4:57 PM
May 2010
Finally she told that stupid ghost off... really she should have done that right away. but this
make it more bearable.
Feb 1, 2014 5:21 PM
Dec 2012
the score for this serie just keep getting up and up as well as the tension, i feel like i am watching an eroge.. uh ahem it I have never watched one b4...b-but this is how i guess one will be like , ok?!

ps . when they change the timeslot i was like , dude this is nothing then we have this! one doesn't need stupid censor or half ass cg but a text and sound effect to heat thing up! Moeru!
Feb 1, 2014 5:35 PM

Oct 2013
Wasn't half bad at all! Call me surprised but this episode was quite good. I wonder why everyone can see Hiyori? Yuuya you're one hell of a man. He may have those desire but I'll again give him props for minding himself. Well until Mitsuki asked for help that is.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Feb 1, 2014 5:40 PM

Aug 2013
Finally had enough of this crap... Time to drop it
Feb 1, 2014 6:11 PM

Jun 2012
This show is gaining momentum. I am really curious about Hiyori's past and how she knew Yuuya. It looks like next week should provide some more clues.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 1, 2014 7:05 PM

Aug 2012
LOLOLOL! that kid holding the pantsu made me laugh so hard... its like he just got a new toy.. he got me real good xD
"I don't like Megane, I love them"

Feb 1, 2014 7:14 PM

Aug 2013
Sichi said:
LOLOLOL! that kid holding the pantsu made me laugh so hard... its like he just got a new toy.. he got me real good xD

Same here. The way he held it up after picking it up from the pool was like someone raising a trophy. He shall treasure it forever lmao!

He can see Hiyori now :o The ending was very suggestive but I doubt anything will happen. Still too early.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 1, 2014 8:51 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I have a theory as to why Yuuya was able to see Hiyori. Perhaps as she spends more time Mitsuki, fills up the chastity belt, and switches bodies she begins to have a real body. Although when Yuuya saw Hiyori I wonder where did Mitsuki go.

Nice pool episode, and lol at the girls who though Yuuya was kissing Mitsuki on the ground.

Feb 1, 2014 9:31 PM

Mar 2013
yey Mizugi Episode!
I'm starting turned on!

Flume said:
FINALLY they can see each other

I hope they fuck
YES!! haha LOL
Feb 1, 2014 9:41 PM

Feb 2012
preview for next week seemed semi-serious?

yes, i do hope they realize they must do the deed now >;]

yuuya x mitsuki
Feb 1, 2014 9:45 PM

Oct 2013
Sichi said:

Lol yes!!!
Feb 1, 2014 10:49 PM

Jun 2013
ImoCho is actually better than what I thought it would be.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Feb 1, 2014 11:22 PM
Mar 2012
More beautiful fanservice~ Seems like Yuuya can now see Hiyori
Feb 2, 2014 2:43 AM

May 2010
I love Moa. That kid, hahaha.

Scary pantsu, what a nickname. Hiyori is going to get things even worse for poor Mitsuki.
Feb 2, 2014 3:46 AM

Oct 2013
I'm starting to really enjoy this. Quite interesting and hilarious.

He can totally see hiyori.
Feb 2, 2014 7:43 AM

Aug 2010
Holy Shit! That was HOT!!

The pool part was nice. Lol'd at his friends imouto XD She's cute and got quite the character XD

The perverted kid with the panties had me lol. Cute swimsuit that was though. Poor Mitsuki being seen like that by Yuuya again. Dat pretending to make out scene was HOT!

Lol'd at Yuuya fantasizing about her XD and wiping his sweat with her panties XD

And the end with him being confused if she was really in pain or just masturbating was hilarious XD The VN censoring annoyed me though it was funny. I wanted to see the hot scenes >.<...How Hiyori straddled him and asked for the D was HOT <3
Barion-ZaraFeb 2, 2014 11:01 AM
Feb 2, 2014 11:16 AM

Jan 2013
This keeps my interest.
Pretty good reveal at the end.
Feb 2, 2014 11:16 AM
Jan 2011
Whoa, hooo,looks like Yuuya can see Hiyori, not only in Mistuki's bedroom but also at the pool.
Feb 2, 2014 11:42 AM

Apr 2010
The scene where he was over thinking things and didn't even realise he was holding Mitsuki's swimsuit was just awkward and he only realised it after Neko told it to him.
The scene where Mitsuki went in the water was pretty awkward as well but things solved themselves somehow.
It was pretty daring tho.

I also feel sorry for the little sister of the mains classmate having such a brother must be hard on her and she seems like such a nice girl.
Feb 2, 2014 12:16 PM

Jul 2013
Ugh..this show would've been alright if they hadn't used cheap and generic background songs. My ear hurts every time they play something that might have come from old school comedy shows.

And seriously, the censoring was so damn unnecessary. They even showed Mitsuki's butt crease yet they can't show her crotch that's well covered by the belt.
Feb 2, 2014 1:34 PM

Oct 2013
jiraiya_sensei said:
Ugh..this show would've been alright if they hadn't used cheap and generic background songs. My ear hurts every time they play something that might have come from old school comedy shows.

And seriously, the censoring was so damn unnecessary. They even showed Mitsuki's butt crease yet they can't show her crotch that's well covered by the belt.

You must remember this though...

"True art requires your imagination for the unknown. It demands you seek out the mysterious. Yes, the best art is that which exists in your own universe within yourself. The contents of a maiden's skirt is no different. When you can see, all you're left with are vulgar panties, but if you can't see a thing, it is art!" — Shiroyasha

The perfect quote for the sensors and this show.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Feb 2, 2014 11:37 PM

Dec 2013
hmm, yea some funny parts in this episode but i guess it was alright, guess things will be interesting now since Yuuya can see Hiyori now.
Feb 3, 2014 1:59 PM

Mar 2013
I feel really sorry for Mitsuki, she's suffering right now thanks to that selfish bastard called Hiyori. I'm glad Yuuya finally saw the real "person" behind Mitsuki's personality.
Feb 3, 2014 5:35 PM

Jun 2013
So Yuuya can see her now...

Can't wait to see what will happen next episode.
Feb 3, 2014 7:45 PM

Aug 2012
That kid at the poolside sure hit the jackpot.

I can't blame Yuuya for overthinking though. And wait, can he see the annoying ghost too?

I can't believe I'm more entertained by watching this than Mahou Sensou XD
Feb 3, 2014 8:37 PM

Aug 2009
Mitsuki finally told Hiyori everything she had in mind about this whole thing!!!
Feb 4, 2014 10:08 PM

Apr 2011
Wow. So fanservice. Wow. Such hotness. Very swimsuit. Wow.

Doge aside, funny and hot episode as ever. This is turning into one of my favorite shows of the season, perhaps sadly. I do wish it was uncensored since she's not even showing her actual pussy, just a tight pair of underwear. Loved that Yuuya is finally starting to lust for his little sister now, even unconsciously wiping his face with her underwear.

Hiyori looks ready to fuck Yuuya right here and now, though that would be an abrupt end to the series. I wonder if Yuuya will find out the truth now or if he'll continue to believe it's a split personality?
Feb 6, 2014 8:36 AM

Oct 2013
Blind_Guardian said:
Wow. So fanservice. Wow. Such hotness. Very swimsuit. Wow.

Doge aside, funny and hot episode as ever. This is turning into one of my favorite shows of the season, perhaps sadly. I do wish it was uncensored since she's not even showing her actual pussy, just a tight pair of underwear. Loved that Yuuya is finally starting to lust for his little sister now, even unconsciously wiping his face with her underwear.

Hiyori looks ready to fuck Yuuya right here and now, though that would be an abrupt end to the series. I wonder if Yuuya will find out the truth now or if he'll continue to believe it's a split personality?

Since he can see Hiyori I'd assume the truth is already out. It's more a matter of if he believes what he sees, or if Mitsuki will tell him whats going on.

Feb 6, 2014 3:09 PM

Jun 2013
The guy sitting there in the classroom rubbing panties against his face... LOL. The reaction that followed was pretty funny.
Feb 7, 2014 5:57 PM

Nov 2012
okay episode.. :3
I wonder how many people that can see the ghost :/
Feb 8, 2014 3:56 PM

Aug 2013
Wow this is actually pretty good. I like it when the ecchi is integrated in the plot and not just there for pointless fan service.
Feb 8, 2014 5:12 PM

Sep 2013
i lol'd at the kid randomly finding the panties
i wish neko had warned her about this whole thing ><

all the main ppl can see hiyori now too like woah *_*
really looking forward to the realization LOL
Feb 9, 2014 8:07 PM
Nov 2012
The ending was the very definition of blue balls in more ways than one lol
Mar 3, 2014 4:08 PM

Sep 2013
Little boy found some treasure!

Will he sell it and make $$$ or will he keep it? ;p Gotta stay tune for next episode!

Mar 3, 2014 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
Holy shit, that second half was depressing as shit. Seriously, her situation is so fucked up. When she took the scissor, I thought she wanted to stab herself in the neck...

About the first, well, now he saw that hideous chastety belt :P

A lot of big boobs fanservice with the childhood friend. I wonder why she can see the ghost.

Now we have Hiyori taking place as Mitsuki raping her brother. But now, he seem to have understood that someone is controlling Mitsuki, even more for the preview.

I still think that the realisation suck and the jokes often falls flat, but it's the first episode that I didn't rate 3/5.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 6, 2014 7:55 AM

May 2012
Nice pool episode but oh boy that ending! Well let's see what's next and it does seem that he's finally able to see that ghost as well?
Apr 13, 2014 3:25 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Ouch, here we fall in the previous mistakes!
Episode where the plot back into the game too ecchi, this makes me turn up my nose a bit; why? Too many stupid things during the narration.
Bud not the episode because not only is the sister to be so clumsy but also the brother takes his show to a real idiot ... XD
Drawing upon the sufficiency for a nap, the animations seem slow, I wonder if it is just my feeling! ^ ^ "
Jun 22, 2014 2:56 AM
May 2012
minouneetzoe said:
Holy shit, that second half was depressing as shit. Seriously, her situation is so fucked up. When she took the scissor, I thought she wanted to stab herself in the neck...

About the first, well, now he saw that hideous chastety belt :P

A lot of big boobs fanservice with the childhood friend. I wonder why she can see the ghost.

Now we have Hiyori taking place as Mitsuki raping her brother. But now, he seem to have understood that someone is controlling Mitsuki, even more for the preview.

I still think that the realisation suck and the jokes often falls flat, but it's the first episode that I didn't rate 3/5.

I thought she wanted to stab herself in the neck too!!
Well, let's see what will happen now. Them imaginations ahahaha.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

143 by toralbabs »»
Dec 23, 2023 3:34 AM

Poll: » Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2014

50 by toralbabs »»
Dec 19, 2023 12:23 AM

Poll: » Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

45 by toralbabs »»
Dec 17, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

58 by toralbabs »»
Dec 17, 2023 6:06 AM

Poll: » Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

52 by toralbabs »»
Dec 15, 2023 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.