Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 6:19 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This second episode was way better (imo) than the first one but well it's still quite sad it's so short!
Feb 1, 2014 1:06 PM

Feb 2013
Was a nice short watch. Nothing special.

I had hope for a 3rd episode for the blonde girl since she only got a short scene which was a dream in Ep1 but apparently MAL has it listed completed.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 1, 2014 2:36 PM

Feb 2012
What!?! I expected another scene from the blonde!? Ugh how disappointing. But still a pretty good short hentai.
Feb 1, 2014 4:34 PM

Jan 2013
and the loli type character gets screwed again (not the way we want).
I hope futabu and peropero teacher do it right.
Feb 1, 2014 10:55 PM

Jul 2008
The episode is too short, I would rather have it longer with another girl or two :)
Feb 2, 2014 12:23 AM

Oct 2012
RafaelDeJongh said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This second episode was way better (imo) than the first one but well it's still quite sad it's so short!

agreed, but the girl proportion seem a bit odd at certain position. guess the glossy look was to cover it up (if that what it is called), the animation was good though.
Feb 2, 2014 1:54 PM

Oct 2013
Raycism said:
What!?! I expected another scene from the blonde!? Ugh how disappointing. But still a pretty good short hentai.

Yeah they could at least have her half an episode or share a scene with Ami. Sad...
Feb 3, 2014 8:38 PM
Jul 2018
holding hands was too lewd for me
Feb 14, 2014 1:53 AM

Nov 2012
short episode :'
I was expecting more hibiki on this episode.. :' really love her
Feb 22, 2014 6:31 PM
Mar 2011
Matsuri fucking when.
Mar 18, 2014 1:58 PM

Nov 2012
To be honest, the main heroine in this eps reminds me of Shirley from Code Geass.
Jun 11, 2014 7:17 AM

Oct 2009
MyH-List said:
I had hope for a 3rd episode for the blonde girl since she only got a short scene which was a dream in Ep1 but apparently MAL has it listed completed.

Raycism said:
What!?! I expected another scene from the blonde!? Ugh how disappointing.

sonictoryuiai said:
and the loli type character gets screwed again (not the way we want).

Yzeelb said:
Yeah they could at least have her half an episode or share a scene with Ami. Sad...

Girge said:
Matsuri fucking when.

It's finished with only two episodes, so we don't get Matsuri, except short fellatio scene in Hiro's dream in first episode. Why the only one with normal boobs got left out?

Needalist said:
agreed, but the girl proportion seem a bit odd at certain position. guess the glossy look was to cover it up (if that what it is called), the animation was good though.

Not in my taste though. The breasts were too huge for me, and the picture too glossy

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 7:25 PM
Jun 29, 2014 4:22 AM

Oct 2013
too short(like my comment)
Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it.
Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it.
Nov 3, 2022 10:52 AM

Nov 2010
Very nice! For me, this was much better than ep 1. Ami is my type and the way he was being dominant on her by pinning her arms and pounding her hard was erotic! I wish he pinned her arms overhead; I really like it when the girl is getting f*cked while her armpits are exposed. hehe
Shit man, I wanna have a sniff and lick of her erotically sour armpits too!
7/10
Feb 25, 2023 11:43 AM

Mar 2010
Twas some great pop n cherry sexy time and twas bleeding da whole time; something that should be done more often.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 21, 5:51 PM
Aug 2020
Real good fucking quality shiez but I enjoyed Ep1 more

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenioha! Episode 1 Discussion

sonictoryuiai - Nov 23, 2013

18 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jan 21, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.