Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2014 12:53 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Princess helping out calling for help, with promise that she would protect their freedom. Though loyals are blaming them for affecting her action. Training group is safe, and it's that another megane guys' turn.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 1, 2014 1:30 AM

Nov 2011
Princess is still awesome, even though I saw her a bit in a different light somewhat this episode.
Feb 1, 2014 2:16 AM

Dec 2011
Oh, princess looked so beautiful in these clothes ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 5:08 AM

Feb 2013
that was an sexy outfit right there
Feb 1, 2014 5:09 AM

Mar 2012
I got new respect for Michitaka and his Merchant guild that ship they built is a true marvel.

Lenessia dang I am liking her more and more with each episode

Make a Note: when Krusty makes his Murder Face u know shit is going to get real I cant wait for next episode

Judging by the prieview it looks like they will finally reveal the things behind Rudy all light novel and spoiler readers now what I mean
Feb 1, 2014 5:15 AM

Dec 2011
Was that preview a death flag?

Like crusty using the glasses push thing as a signal.

Lenessia is really developing as a character.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 1, 2014 5:40 AM

Aug 2010
Really Awesome episode!! :D

Loving Lenessia more and more :3...Her pouting face and her faces whenever Krusty makes fun of her are so cute <3

Loved the speech part. How she figured out all of the adventurers were smart and know tactics and how the hell she's gonna convince people like them with the limited knowledge she has XD And after the introduction Shiroe gave which made it even harder for her lol XD

Well she doesn't really need much to convince them though. With that HOT outfit and how beautiful and cute she really is, All the guys at least would just go mero mero for her <3 XD Her speech was awesome though :D

Loved their way of cheering, hitting the weapons on the ground like that. Really hypes u up hehe ^^

Dat Steam Ship looks epic!

As usual...Souji is one damn player having all the castles girls surrounding him lol

And the end with Krusty's evil grin and his let's wipe them off the face of the planet face was so BA!! :D
Feb 1, 2014 5:45 AM

Apr 2012
Now that's how you make a speech! Hell even I would of got off my sofa and followed her into battle... well maybe after my lunch anyways! Crusty looking evil at the end is always good to see!
Feb 1, 2014 5:50 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Looking great in that armor, princess! :3 She gives another inspirational speech and the adventurers have been moved. *thumbs up*

Krusty and the troops are ready for some goblin ass kicking!
Feb 1, 2014 5:51 AM

Aug 2013
Lenessia's so cute. Crusty's one lucky bastard. The Crusty x Lenessia ship...riding on a ship. Perfection!

"Peek and be sent to the cathedral" LMAO!

Lenessia's speech was great. Can't believe our beloved NEET princess has grown up. That scene when the adventurers hit their weapon on the ground sent shivers down my spine. That was awesome O__O

Kill them all? Crusty, is it even possible for you to be more badass? You're going to break the game.

"This is what it means to be an adventurer." That worried look on Isuzu's face says it all. Damn it Rudy stop triggering more of your own death flags.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 1, 2014 5:53 AM

May 2010
Nice episode! especially Lenessia... so cute :D

I hope it will continue like that^^
Feb 1, 2014 6:05 AM

Sep 2008
loved this episode! Lenessia is just so kawaaiii

I loved her personality in the LN, but to bring it to life in anime, I had my doubts but this episode just blew those doubts away.....log Horizon just keeps on amazing me with every episode :)
Feb 1, 2014 6:09 AM

May 2013
Loved this episode, Lenessia looks so hot in that outfit.
Feb 1, 2014 6:22 AM

Nov 2010
This episode was great!
I really liked the princess' outfit.
Feb 1, 2014 6:33 AM

Mar 2013
I'm just very wary of the izumo knights. Since everything is going so smoothly for the adventurers, there seems there is going to be a complete shit storm in the future and the izumo knights are going to part of it.
Feb 1, 2014 6:39 AM

Apr 2013
The princess looks very cute in that armor. The war is coming.
Feb 1, 2014 6:41 AM

Jan 2013
Dat OST. When the heck is it going to get released?
Feb 1, 2014 6:45 AM

Aug 2010
xchee said:
Lenessia's so cute. Crusty's one lucky bastard. The Crusty x Lenessia ship...riding on a ship. Perfection!

"Yo dawg. I herd you like ships, so I put your ship on a ship so you can ship while you ship."

But seriously, all dem CrustyXLenessia vibes.... I approve. I also approve of her outfit as well. (and seriously, she shouldn't complain. They could have put her in an armorkini instead :D )
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Feb 1, 2014 6:52 AM

Jun 2013
Laid back episode set for an even more awesome adventure to come.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Feb 1, 2014 7:08 AM
Jan 2014
Kvshi said:
I'm just very wary of the izumo knights. Since everything is going so smoothly for the adventurers, there seems there is going to be a complete shit storm in the future and the izumo knights are going to part of it.

You got it right. if the ultimate defense power of Yamato Server is vanished without a trace, something is bound to happen. Maybe Shiroe and Round Table can arrange investigation team after the war. They can discussed it with Eastal to collect more information when they succeed obliterated the goblin and form an agreement. It's time for the adventurers to pay more attention to the lore of their new world.

Anyway, I love the speech. Shiroe and Charashin did a great work with all of the staging and clothing. Lennesia's image speech got a massive boost because of that. And who can reject a quest from the princess after seeing and hearing her? XD

I glad that the newbs are okay, but their battle is far from the end. Rudy's death flag become more intense. Marielle better stays near him ~_~.
Feb 1, 2014 7:09 AM

Feb 2013
"Kill them all" - evil look >:) Loved that ending. Can't wait for the next episode XDD
Feb 1, 2014 7:24 AM

Feb 2008
Me too and the how the music fit in as well on that. :)

xchee said:

"Peek and be sent to the cathedral" LMAO!

Lenessia's speech was great. Can't believe our beloved NEET princess has grown up. That scene when the adventurers hit their weapon on the ground sent shivers down my spine. That was awesome O__O

Kill them all? Crusty, is it even possible for you to be more badass? You're going to break the game.

"This is what it means to be an adventurer." That worried look on Isuzu's face says it all. Damn it Rudy stop triggering more of your own death flags.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 1, 2014 7:31 AM

Jan 2011
giamon said:
"Kill them all" - evil look >:) Loved that ending. Can't wait for the next episode XDD

Crusty looks like he's itching to kill some goblins.

Lenessia in that armor. Nice.
Seems like Shiroe has surprisingly good fashion sense.

Looks like there's something going down with the newbies in the next ep preview.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Feb 1, 2014 7:35 AM
Jul 2013
Just cant get the Crusty's murder face out of my mind, I wonder who will get the most votes in terms of 'villany'
Shiroe's 'Kuroe face'
or
Crusty's 'Murder face'
Feb 1, 2014 7:42 AM

Apr 2012
wow Akihabara got recognized as its own country, finally there gonna be a war :)
Feb 1, 2014 7:44 AM

Jun 2012
Well I like Crusty more than Shiroe now. Especially after he said kill them all. Those eyes. B)
Feb 1, 2014 7:54 AM
Mar 2012
Log Horizon Rule #1:

Whenever you see shining glasses, big chance that something horrible will happen.
Feb 1, 2014 8:01 AM

Mar 2008
Delicious mobilisation numbers. I hope we'll get plenty of logistics and chain of command service to get a feel for what perfect personal communications means even for a swords, sandals, and fireball army.

Rudy seems to be waving the death flags around pretty hard.
Feb 1, 2014 8:24 AM

May 2013
Princess looking pretty good in that armor. Can't wait for the war to start.
Feb 1, 2014 8:29 AM

Aug 2012
Awesome episode. Can't wait for the big battle next episode.
Feb 1, 2014 8:35 AM

Oct 2011
Princess speech was grand as ever. Shivers sent down my spine when everyone slammed their weapons on the ground. I want to join in their raid against the Goblin King's army : O Damn that ship is EPIC. Can't wait to see Crusty, Shiroe and everyone in action next week.

Izusu's face in the preview T___T Rudy NOOOO!!!!!
Feb 1, 2014 8:36 AM

May 2013
Damn Lenessia is beautiful, I'd follow her into battle too. Holy shit Crusty. "Kill them all". Let's get this war started!
dobinz said:
they really messed up Nazuna face. jeez.
for me she is sexiest female character in the story. but in anime version... ahhh
I don't see much of a difference.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Feb 1, 2014 8:39 AM

Dec 2009
I m surpised... only 1200 players of 30k?

It's a WAR! WAR, WAR, WAR! Gogo! They aren't bored? LN Readers, there are more about this in the novel?

Wordsmith said:

"Yo dawg. I herd you like ships, so I put your ship on a ship so you can ship while you ship."

I LOL'd!
PauloDDDFeb 1, 2014 8:46 AM
Feb 1, 2014 8:46 AM

Apr 2013
Princess Lenessia was somehow different in this episode, i like her.
Now time to go to war. Kill 'em all! >:)
Feb 1, 2014 8:57 AM

May 2010

Woah, such a big difference. The light novel versioni s just... wow...

That princess is awesome! Looks like things are going to be action-packed next week.
Feb 1, 2014 9:04 AM

May 2012
tsubasalover said:
Though loyals are blaming them for affecting her action. Training group is safe, and it's that another megane guys' turn.

I think you mean the lords. They were only concerned for their own political interests when the Princess clearly cares a lot more than that. It's just that she was born a lady and so is without much political power and expertise as compared to them. Things will change however with the advice she is getting from the adventurers.

What do you expect for censorship in an educational channel really?
At least they still kept her big bust there.
Feb 1, 2014 9:06 AM

Mar 2011
Kill 'em all that was the best scene.
Feb 1, 2014 9:09 AM

Jul 2013
Great set up episode.

The Princess looked stunning in that armor, nice speech for everyone to get motivated. Now her grandfather announced a negotiations with the Adventures after exterminating the goblins, another big win. Crusty gave all of them one simple task "Kill them all" >:).

Feb 1, 2014 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
"Kill them all" = death flag right there. The face was too marvelous to go without something bad.

As for the Izumo Knights, with their disappearance, it feels in line with when the Tea Party separated. Perhaps they're related or maybe something in Shiroe's background and history is what earned them the name 'Izumo Knights' if they are one and the same. That can make a great arc, hopefully after the adventurers "kill them all."
Feb 1, 2014 9:16 AM

Mar 2008
Drazard said:
As for the Izumo Knights, with their disappearance, it feels in line with when the Tea Party separated. Perhaps they're related or maybe something in Shiroe's background and history is what earned them the name 'Izumo Knights' if they are one and the same.
The Izumo Knights are NPCs, not the Tea Party. Their disappearance seems likely to do with the Apocalypse.
Feb 1, 2014 9:26 AM

Jul 2011
)
Drazard said:
"Kill them all" = death flag right there. The face was too marvelous to go without something bad.

As for the Izumo Knights, with their disappearance, it feels in line with when the Tea Party separated. Perhaps they're related or maybe something in Shiroe's background and history is what earned them the name 'Izumo Knights' if they are one and the same. That can make a great arc, hopefully after the adventurers "kill them all."

Knights of Izumo are Ancients, the heroes of the lore so to say and each server has their own group. You won't find out what happened to them in the anime, and not even in the main novels yet. You only find out in Kanami's side story.
Feb 1, 2014 9:29 AM
Jan 2013
Princess is awesome with that warrior look.
Feb 1, 2014 9:46 AM

Apr 2011
Damn, that overwhelming reaction after Lenessia's speech. There were so happy like they saw a Goddess.

Crusty's "Kill 'em all" with that evil glasses look. = badass right there!

Those goblins are going to be slaughtered to pieces!

Death flag on Rudy = Pretty sure it's going to happen soon. That scene from the OP is an obvious spoiler.
Feb 1, 2014 10:05 AM
Jan 2014
PauloDDD said:
I m surpised... only 1200 players of 30k?

It's a WAR! WAR, WAR, WAR! Gogo! They aren't bored? LN Readers, there are more about this in the novel?

I think most of the 1200 players (from 15k Akiba citizen) are from combat guilds. Going by logic after apocalypse, Many players will choose to work in crafting guild because the risk of dying can be minimalized (even without knowing about the memory loss penalty, battling using their own body and death still terrifying enough for some people).

If in there are many swashbucklers, sorcerers, and summoners who have AoE attack among the 1200, defeating the 20k goblins is manageable. Soujirou already said in episode 16 that Goblins are not a big threat. With right strategy, even Minori+Naotsugu's guerilla raid can thwarted the first wave of goblin attack despite their lack of personnel.
Feb 1, 2014 10:11 AM

Apr 2010
Once again a rock solid episode. And wow, Lenessia's speech. Did anyone else kind of feel like making a Lord of the Rings reference at the end of it? Ya'll know what part I'm talking about lol.
Got me pumped and ready for battle. The war is coming guys. And it's going to be explosive.

Feb 1, 2014 10:25 AM

Oct 2010
Next episode looks interesting. I wonder what the secret is between Rudy and Isuzu.
Feb 1, 2014 10:33 AM
Feb 2009
awww yeee shts goin down next ep
Feb 1, 2014 11:10 AM

Jul 2012
Anybody notice these guys ?

Seem like they really are living in the database now!
joshua_maiFeb 1, 2014 11:14 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

229 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 31, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

209 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

183 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

265 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.