Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2014 11:14 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
She is starting to have little more respect for Zen now. I wonder how far this will develop..
Apr 8, 2014 10:23 PM

Mar 2012
Rereading the beginning chapters and WHOA! What an art shift. Not just the clothing styles, the hair, they eyes, the shading. It's gotten so smooth!
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
May 10, 2015 11:30 AM

Feb 2014
Attacked....again....what a surprise...

Jun 15, 2022 9:46 PM

Oct 2020
This chapter felt a little smoother in terms of pacing and content

It was interesting to see more of the palace attendants' reaction to Zen inviting over Shirayuki and how Zen deals with pushback from his confidants.
Shirayuki has been sort of depicted as a damsel in distress at times, but I like how they're starting to show her defend herself in situations now with her dealing with the Marquis guy alone.
I also like how we're getting more on her goals/aspirations. She wants to be by Zen's side, but she wants to earn it by formally becoming part of the court-staff.
We're definitely seeing a lot of attraction from both Zen and Shirayuki, but it seems like Shirayuki wants to wait until she 'earns' her spot in the palace and lands a respectable position before progressing their relationship any further
-- this is sort of interesting actually since I've seen this sort of 'earning a respectable position before asking someone out' trope more often in male characters as opposed to female characters, so it's a nice reversal of gender norms in that sense.
Nov 2, 2023 5:09 AM

Jul 2011
I think Shirayuki needs to start being independent, Zen also needs to give her some space. Else, it would be just another princess' story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 103 Discussion

Daisuki - Dec 26, 2018

18 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 92 Discussion

Daisuki - Nov 25, 2017

31 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:17 AM

» Getting close to ending ? No spoilers !

xnub - Dec 28, 2023

5 by xnub »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 11 Discussion

Cenedess - Aug 1, 2009

7 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 9 Discussion

Cenedess - Jun 9, 2009

6 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.