Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2014 1:01 AM

Sep 2012
Copy of some1 post from forum

Oh god

What if Yuzuki was really pregnant and has a son named Daiki like she dreamed, and then Seo ends up making the kid hook up Suzuka's kid, Fuuka?

Then it'll be the ultimate coincidental contrived romance born from two contrived romances

it made ma LOL, cause its funny idea, & i even funnier if Seo dose that
Feb 2, 2014 1:43 AM

Feb 2013
If this ending was done about 70 chapters ago, it would have been better. We had so many fillers that mattered not.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Feb 2, 2014 4:30 AM

Sep 2011
Behemoth11 said:
Sugram22 said:

haven't u heard? Haru's & Yuzu's daughter is MC in Seo's next manga Fuka, & Fuka is second main

I don't think so. :/

Neither do I. Why would she be called Haruna and not Kirishima or Eba then? It's just Seo's character style. Same as Nanami looking just like Suzuka

sherlock5545 said:
If this ending was done about 70 chapters ago, it would have been better. We had so many fillers that mattered not.

Yes. And no.
Some chapters where not completely useless.
I'm especially fond of Akari's wedding ceremony which really exposed character development in the 3 childhood friends relationship.
The one where Haruto and Yuzuki are desperately trying to find a quiet place to get some hot love going was hilarious, and the sudden semi-proposal under the moonlight was touching.
So not all of those 70 chapters are good for trash. Though I agree we could have lived without most of them just fine.

skehan17 said:
K1ngOfHeroes said:
Man, everyone talking about how the petal blocked her left hand and whatnot. She was holding a bag, so if you think about it logically, regardless of the petal being there or not, her ring finger would have been out of sight. Also, would she really be married, still wearing the necklace Haruto gave her? Would she really go see the cherry blossoms without her "new husband"? If Kanzaki and Akari did still talk to her like Takashi said, don't you think Haruto woulda caught wind of that somehow? This breakup was to make Yuzuki wait/chase (just like how Haruto waited/chased Yuzuki when she started dating Kazama). I'm glad Haruto and Yuzuki ended up together again, because reading 260 chapters to lead to them not being together just wouldn't fit the route this manga has taken.

Completely agree with you, and now with the last chapter it can be about the two rather than waiting for them to get back together then then end

Agreed. The last minute drama, even though it felt unnecessary, might have been, as you said, to make Yuzuki wait for Haruto this time around and prove the strength of their relationship. I didn't think of it in that way until now. Completely unrealistic ending, but heh, KNIM was never about realistic relationships.
Feb 2, 2014 4:56 AM

Sep 2012
maybe her full name is Yū Haruna Eba or Yū Haruna Kirishima :D
Feb 2, 2014 5:01 AM

Sep 2012
ekanseht said:
Behemoth11 said:
Sugram22 said:

haven't u heard? Haru's & Yuzu's daughter is MC in Seo's next manga Fuka, & Fuka is second main

Neither do I. Why would she be called Haruna and not Kirishima or Eba then? It's just Seo's character style. Same as Nanami looking just like Suzuka

sherlock5545 said:

Yes. And no.
I'm especially fond of Akari's wedding ceremony which really exposed character development in the 3 childhood friends relationship.
The one where Haruto and Yuzuki are desperately trying to find a quiet place to get some hot love going was hilarious, and the sudden semi-proposal under the moonlight was touching.
So not all of those 70 chapters are good for trash. Though I agree we could have lived without most of them just fine.

skehan17 said:
K1ngOfHeroes said:
Man, everyone talking about how the petal blocked her left hand and whatnot. She was holding a bag, so if you think about it logically, regardless of the petal being there or not, her ring finger would have been out of sight. Also, would she really be married, still wearing the necklace Haruto gave her? Would she really go see the cherry blossoms without her "new husband"? If Kanzaki and Akari did still talk to her like Takashi said, don't you think Haruto woulda caught wind of that somehow? This breakup was to make Yuzuki wait/chase (just like how Haruto waited/chased Yuzuki when she started dating Kazama). I'm glad Haruto and Yuzuki ended up together again, because reading 260 chapters to lead to them not being together just wouldn't fit the route this manga has taken.

Completely agree with you, and now with the last chapter it can be about the two rather than waiting for them to get back together then then end

Agreed. The last minute drama, even though it felt unnecessary, might have been, as you said, to make Yuzuki wait for Haruto this time around and prove the strength of their relationship. I didn't think of it in that way until now. Completely unrealistic ending, but heh, KNIM was never about realistic relationships.

not realistic? u really think that there isn't any1 in this world who has not done same mistakes then they have? if u do then i half to say i disagree
Feb 2, 2014 5:46 AM

Nov 2012
ekanseht said:

Yes. And no.

If only Akari wouldn't have married that douche, I would have really enjoyed those chapters.
Feb 2, 2014 5:51 AM

Sep 2011
Sugram22 said:
ekanseht said:
Behemoth11 said:
Sugram22 said:

sherlock5545 said:

Yes. And no.

skehan17 said:
K1ngOfHeroes said:

not realistic? u really think that there isn't any1 in this world who has not done same mistakes then they have? if u do then i half to say i disagree

I'm mostly talking about the last few chapters here, not their previous mistakes.

Dumping your girlfriend in a rush while the train is leaving before even trying to discuss the problem with her. Even though you've been with her for 4 years. Then not even contact her once for 1 and a half year. Coming back to Tokyo by complete luck because your office reassigns you to the HQ. I call unrealistic. All of that. And it's a complete manga cliché.
The only realistic part in it, weirdly, is that Yuzuki waited for him because she trusted him to come back.
Feb 2, 2014 5:54 AM

Sep 2011
jose21 said:
ekanseht said:

Yes. And no.

If only Akari wouldn't have married that douche, I would have really enjoyed those chapters.

Hey I had succeeded in completely ignoring that until now don't slam it in my face :p
Thinking she's gonna bear his child... Ugh ...
Feb 2, 2014 5:59 AM

Nov 2012
ekanseht said:
jose21 said:
ekanseht said:

Yes. And no.

Hey I had succeeded in completely ignoring that until now don't slam it in my face :p
Thinking she's gonna bear his child... Ugh ...

NOOOOO, that's even more awful...
Feb 2, 2014 6:03 AM

Sep 2012
ekanseht said:
Dumping your girlfriend in a rush while the train is leaving before even trying to discuss the problem with her. Even though you've been with her for 4 years. Then not even contact her once for 1 and a half year. Coming back to Tokyo by complete luck because your office reassigns you to the HQ. I call unrealistic. All of that. And it's a complete manga cliché.
The only realistic part in it, weirdly, is that Yuzuki waited for him because she trusted him to come back.

Sugram22 Say's:
i think it is not that unrealistic, i think that there even mite be some1 like that in the world, but who's story ended differently & new he regrets it rest of hes life, or maybe he did got hes woman back, seeing how dumb people sometimes are i would not be surprised if there is some1 like that out there, also Yuzu W8 for him that long is not unrealistic, bu i must say Yuzu meeting him there is one hell of a coincidence & i hell of a coincidence that thy did not miss each other, more likely some1 told her that hes back, if not then it is one hell of a coincidence, & so that not totally unrealistic, just that this happening has a ferry low chance if friends did not tell her he would be there
Feb 2, 2014 6:40 AM

Oct 2013
Do you think Yuzukis father will be against the relationship again?
Feb 2, 2014 6:43 AM
Dec 2013
Sugram22 said:
ekanseht said:

Sugram22 Say's:
i think it is not that unrealistic, i think that there even mite be some1 like that in the world, but who's story ended differently & new he regrets it rest of hes life, or maybe he did got hes woman back, seeing how dumb people sometimes are i would not be surprised if there is some1 like that out there, also Yuzu W8 for him that long is not unrealistic, bu i must say Yuzu meeting him there is one hell of a coincidence & i hell of a coincidence that thy did not miss each other, more likely some1 told her that hes back, if not then it is one hell of a coincidence, & so that not totally unrealistic, just that this happening has a ferry low chance if friends did not tell her he would be there

look, stop trying to defend this manga. just adm,it that it was just a waste of timje. i know it's opinions and all but trying to defend an arc like this saying that it's realistic and this is how people work is bullcrap. they never had a conversation about this, haruto never showed any growth before this chapter, they never talked after they meet again, they never showed us any developments of every character. all it did was focus on haruto and it never showed us anything at all. he was just his usual stubborn self. this is another reason why people don't like the book's recent chapters. they alway s focused more and more on haruto and never on any of the side characters. asuka would've been perfect for this arc having a conversation with yuzuki about their break ups and chatting with haruto and even testing him to see if she can make out with him(if the writing tool works) before he shoves her and tells him the real reason why he can't give up on yuzuki and she then tells him to get back to her somehow. heck, this whole arc would've been better if it was more grounded, emotional, suspenceful, and was unpredictable. sure it would be bad knowign the writer but it would still be something than this waste of time.
Feb 2, 2014 6:44 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Do you think Yuzukis father will be against the relationship again?

i and maybe most others just don't care at this point. just let them elope so this manga could frigging end already-_-
Feb 2, 2014 6:50 AM

Aug 2008
Well whether it's realistic or not is irrelevant really. There are far dumber people than the ones in this manga.

The problem is does it make for a good story? I say nay it does not. A good story needs actual growth from the characters to be compelling. Haruto has stayed the same since the end of the Hiroshima chapter. All the other characters were developed off-screen which is in no way good writing.
Feb 2, 2014 6:55 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Well whether it's realistic or not is irrelevant really. There are far dumber people than the ones in this manga.

The problem is does it make for a good story? I say nay it does not. A good story needs actual growth from the characters to be compelling. Haruto has stayed the same since the end of the Hiroshima chapter. All the other characters were developed off-screen which is in no way good writing.

haruto is just like the opposite of peter parker and lee everette. he makes dumb descions most of the times and never handles things like an adult nor did he quit his job for her despite that in past chapters that he sacrificed everything for her that also caused him to getbhated by the people closest to him. and do you know what's more insane and pathetic? in chapoter 250 asuka asked him why he chose yuzuki over her and he replys the same reason he loved asuka so much which is the smile and emotion and in 251 he doesn't even know why he loved her. i know it was shown in development back then in hiroshima but if an author brought something like this up and never bringing it back the next chapter, then there are gonna be alot of people pissed off about this
Feb 2, 2014 6:59 AM

Sep 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Sugram22 said:
ekanseht said:

Sugram22 Say's:

look, stop trying to defend this manga. just adm,it that it was just a waste of timje. i know it's opinions and all but trying to defend an arc like this saying that it's realistic and this is how people work is bullcrap. they never had a conversation about this, haruto never showed any growth before this chapter, they never talked after they meet again, they never showed us any developments of every character. all it did was focus on haruto and it never showed us anything at all. he was just his usual stubborn self. this is another reason why people don't like the book's recent chapters. they alway s focused more and more on haruto and never on any of the side characters. asuka would've been perfect for this arc having a conversation with yuzuki about their break ups and chatting with haruto and even testing him to see if she can make out with him(if the writing tool works) before he shoves her and tells him the real reason why he can't give up on yuzuki and she then tells him to get back to her somehow. heck, this whole arc would've been better if it was more grounded, emotional, suspenceful, and was unpredictable. sure it would be bad knowign the writer but it would still be something than this waste of time.

not defending the manga just saying that it is realistic, its 2realistic & that's the problem

in the world there are so meany people, & all different, & ur saying thing like in this story are impossible? well the chance of 1 couple doing 100% all the same tings they did is 1000000000000000000000000000000 to 1, but example 1 guy doing 1 or 2 mistakes he made is quite possible, considering how meany people there are in the world, & another guy also dose 2 mistakes Haru did, but different mistakes, or maybe he will be the one in Yuzu's role, guy W8 for hes woman :D
Sugram22Feb 2, 2014 7:06 AM
Feb 2, 2014 7:02 AM

Oct 2013
I guess, there doesn't have to be a reason why Haruto loves Yuzuki. That's the way it is. In my opinion it's better that way than Haruto was chasing her because of her cooking skills or whatever...
Feb 2, 2014 7:05 AM
Dec 2013
Sugram22 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Sugram22 said:
ekanseht said:

Sugram22 Say's:

not defending the manga just saying that it is realistic, its 2realistic & that's the problem

there's nothing realistic about it. sure an ex or a woman separated frrom her lvoer is optimistic and neer let go of her problem but it's the execuation that is the problem. i get that people are stupid in real life but this is suppose to be characters that we're suppose to relate to. characters who are supposr to grow. characters who are suppose to be smart. . and they did the opposite of that. that is why this arc and some of the chapters after yuzuki's father were just pointless. this is suppose to be "THE REAL WORLD" arc which was suppose to reflect what the real world is like. heck, we were hoping that the ending would be unpredictable but sintead it was predictable and done in a lazy, rushed, and ridiculous way
Feb 2, 2014 7:07 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
I guess, there doesn't have to be a reason why Haruto loves Yuzuki. That's the way it is. In my opinion it's better that way than Haruto was chasing her because of her cooking skills or whatever...

yes, haruto did went to tokyo to be with her but if you give an answer like that to your ex girlfriend and more importantly the readers and never bringing it up again in the last chapter then this arc just feel even more wasted and is just gonna piss off a number of people and sales would probably not look any good
Feb 2, 2014 7:10 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:

haruto is just like the opposite of peter parker and lee everette. he makes dumb descions most of the times and never handles things like an adult nor did he quit his job for her despite that in past chapters that he sacrificed everything for her that also caused him to getbhated by the people closest to him. and do you know what's more insane and pathetic? in chapoter 250 asuka asked him why he chose yuzuki over her and he replys the same reason he loved asuka so much which is the smile and emotion and in 251 he doesn't even know why he loved her. i know it was shown in development back then in hiroshima but if an author brought something like this up and never bringing it back the next chapter, then there are gonna be alot of people pissed off about this

Have you ever read a manga were the MC comes up with a logical reason for loving someone, Seriously.
Why is that obsession with he better come up with a reason for not preferring Asuka and loving Yuzuki more.
Do you expect a reason for why did he loved cooking so much in the beginning. I mean come on he just does?
Feb 2, 2014 7:11 AM

Sep 2012
@Spider-titan55

i think the hole point of this manga was 2 things, to Troll the readers & make them rage so they can let out the rage if they are currently mad at some1, so it would be easier to them to make up with the one they are mad at LOL
Feb 2, 2014 7:13 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

yes, haruto did went to tokyo to be with her but if you give an answer like that to your ex girlfriend and more importantly the readers and never bringing it up again in the last chapter then this arc just feel even more wasted and is just gonna piss off a number of people and sales would probably not look any good

As far as I know, you are the only one asking for that in this forum, don't see how that could affect sales? were you gonna buy a thousand copies of the manga?
Feb 2, 2014 7:15 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Have you ever read a manga were the MC comes up with a logical reason for loving someone, Seriously.
Why is that obsession with he better come up with a reason for not preferring Asuka and loving Yuzuki more.
Do you expect a reason for why did he loved cooking so much in the beginning. I mean come on he just does?

oh i have read plenty of mangas and animes where the main guy and girl fall in love with eachother for no reason at times and i find it enjoyable and let it be, but in terms of how the story is played out when bringing it up and letting the main character wonder why then you just have to respond to that in the next chapter.
Feb 2, 2014 7:15 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

As far as I know, you are the only one asking for that in this forum, don't see how that could affect sales? were you gonna buy a thousand copies of the manga?

i'm talking about the people who felt the same way
Feb 2, 2014 7:16 AM

Oct 2013
You are the first person I know, who is upset about that, Spider.
Isn't it also true love if you can't describe your feelings correctly. :D
Feb 2, 2014 7:20 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:

oh i have read plenty of mangas and animes where the main guy and girl fall in love with eachother for no reason at times and i find it enjoyable and let it be, but in terms of how the story is played out when bringing it up and letting the main character wonder why then you just have to respond to that in the next chapter.

Just like every other romance is destiny, or fate. It should be clear by now.

Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Who, I haven't seen other people like you, I know there must be a few other Asuka's fans who still crying , but so far you are the only one stuck with that.
Feb 2, 2014 7:21 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:

yes, but in terms of story and arc, you do have to bring it up. seriously, i'm more of a story guy and trying to write some good stories after recovering on some how tos and seeing how this manga has problems i kinda have a right to express my concerns about a situation such as this
Feb 2, 2014 7:23 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Just like every other romance is destiny, or fate. It should be clear by now.

Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Who, I haven't seen other people like you, I know there must be a few other Asuka's fans who still crying , but so far you are the only one stuck with that.

with all of the shit haruto has done in the past, it's gonna take a little more then destiny to give me and other people who have been paying attention to this manga an answer
Feb 2, 2014 7:26 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

yes, but in terms of story and arc, you do have to bring it up. seriously, i'm more of a story guy and trying to write some good stories after recovering on some how tos and seeing how this manga has problems i kinda have a right to express my concerns about a situation such as this

You have a point, Spider. Maybe Fūka will be better.
Feb 2, 2014 7:29 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

with all of the shit haruto has done in the past, it's gonna take a little more then destiny to give me and other people who have been paying attention to this manga an answer

What other people other than you?
Anyway, know what, better wait for the last chapter, I wouldn't be surprise if Seo comes up with something similar to what he did in Akari's wedding, so who know, perhaps you'll find the answer there. Most likely Asuka will show up head over heals for other guy and maybe tell Haruto; Now I understand why it was so hard for you to come up with a reason for loving Yuzuki.
Feb 2, 2014 7:31 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

You have a point, Spider. Maybe Fūka will be better.

i hope to god it's better.

heck, now the concept is that fuuka is a fifteen year old tomboy. when i first read the concept of fuuka i thought it was a different person and, more importantly and surprising, a supernatural being because "she has the power to attract people'. but nope, all this time she was just an attractive blue haired tomboy. and yu haruna is suppose to be the main character. i thought that yu would be a boy but people are just listing this character off as a girl. i know i have heard the name yu haruna a bunch of times but in terms of how romance mangas are, i thought it would be another brown haired average joe kind of character.
Feb 2, 2014 7:33 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

What other people other than you?
Anyway, know what, better wait for the last chapter, I wouldn't be surprise if Seo comes up with something similar to what he did in Akari's wedding, so who know, perhaps you'll find the answer there. Most likely Asuka will show up head over heals for other guy and maybe tell Haruto; Now I understand why it was so hard for you to come up with a reason for loving Yuzuki.

yeah, that would be funny. maybe it's some p[rotagonist looking character like taichi from kokoro connect and shu ouma from guilty crown because nanami did the same thing when she was dating that fujikawa kid. or maybe i'll be right about her being bi-curious
Feb 2, 2014 7:34 AM

Dec 2013
Lol poor Spider. I actually can understand your feeling a little. Asuka fans been waiting since their break up till chapter 260 now, in hopes of a patch up or answer but still didn't get one. (actually from a neutral pov answer was given).

Yuzuki fans just got through a terrible month and thats all. Sad for you Spider.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 2, 2014 7:38 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Lol poor Spider. I actually can understand your feeling a little. Asuka fans been waiting since their break up till chapter 260 now, in hopes of a patch up or answer but still didn't get one. (actually from a neutral pov answer was given).

Yuzuki fans just got through a terrible month and thats all. Sad for you Spider.

very funny. i meant the answer in terms of story not because of asuka. this is suppose to be a build up seo brought up and if it isn't mentioned again then it's just feels like another waste to this pointless arc
Feb 2, 2014 7:49 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:

very funny. i meant the answer in terms of story not because of asuka. this is suppose to be a build up seo brought up and if it isn't mentioned again then it's just feels like another waste to this pointless arc

If it isn't about Asuka, but more about just why Haruto loves Yuzuki, I guess then that Seo screw you with his writing cause I think the reason he is giving is Fate as stated in the last page of this chapter.
Feb 2, 2014 7:53 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:

Oh.. my bad I just saw your post about the story/plot. You can't blame me though because your previous post always revolve around the same stuff
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 2, 2014 7:56 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:

Oh.. my bad I just saw your post about the story/plot. You can't blame me though because your previous post always revolve around the same stuff

hey, it's fine. i'm not looking to bitch or pick fights. it's just me expressing my opinions. i'm just glad this manga is coming to an end.

say, i wonder if they'll announce more stuff on KNIM after the last chapter and during fuuka and other mangas from seo. speaking of which, when is he gonna finish half and half? we've been waiting months for chapter 8.
Feb 2, 2014 8:02 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:

say, i wonder if they'll announce more stuff on KNIM after the last chapter and during fuuka and other mangas from seo. speaking of which, when is he gonna finish half and half? we've been waiting months for chapter 8.

No idea but continue waiting.. All attention always goes to new born "babies" lawl..
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 2, 2014 8:15 AM

Oct 2013
Yeah...about the Baby:

Do you think Yuzuki was already pregnant?
Feb 2, 2014 8:24 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Yeah...about the Baby:

what else could be an earth shattering miracle at this point....
Feb 2, 2014 8:26 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Yeah...about the Baby:

Harem ending.
Feb 2, 2014 8:27 AM

Nov 2012
Who esle thinks that Kazama's helmet will take the place of the best man on the wedding or at least be on one of the chairs.
Feb 2, 2014 8:28 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Yeah...about the Baby:

Harem ending.

boy i wish......
Feb 2, 2014 8:30 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Who esle thinks that Kazama's helmet will take the place of the best man on the wedding or at least be on one of the chairs.

that would be touching and funny. heck, imagine if the ghost of kazama appeared in the wedding wearing his finest tux while giving him a wink, perfect smile, and a thumbs up while a tiny flash appears in his smiler
Feb 2, 2014 8:33 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

that would be touching and funny. heck, imagine if the ghost of kazama appeared in the wedding wearing his finest tux while giving him a wink, perfect smile, and a thumbs up while a tiny flash appears in his smiler

I'll rage so much, to me it would be worst than 5cm/s ending. Unfortunately, I think it most likely would happen.
Feb 2, 2014 8:35 AM

Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Yeah...about the Baby:

Haha actually I meant to say Seo's new "baby" Fuka..

Anyway at this point I don't think she had gave birth but you know when the mini flashback at the train station was shown at the latest chapter, I thought we would finally get to see what Yuzu was about to say. Since she waited for him I was expecting "I'll wait for you" but it wasn't shown. Still a mystery or maybe it wasn't significant to be mention.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 2, 2014 8:35 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

I'll rage so much, to me it would be worst than 5cm/s ending. Unfortunately, I think it most likely would happen.

i meant to haruto and yuzuki
Feb 2, 2014 8:37 AM

Oct 2013
I hate Kazama. If he will appear even as a ghost. Haruto should call the ghostbusters.
Feb 2, 2014 8:49 AM

Sep 2011
By the way, since Haruto never became a chef, all the commotion with the reserved spot on his helmet would have served no purpose...
Feb 2, 2014 9:29 AM

Aug 2008
ekanseht said:
By the way, since Haruto never became a chef, all the commotion with the reserved spot on his helmet would have served no purpose...

It's just a red herring. Much like Kiyomi's words to Haurto. Most of the stuff mentioned in this manga is meaningless.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.