Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Feb 7, 2014 7:24 AM

Nov 2012
KNIM spoiler

Feb 7, 2014 7:28 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
KNIM spoiler

Thanks. And now I will never read this manga again.

So far the mangas I am now excited to read over the weekends are now girls of the wilds, the breaker new waves, and now Fuuka.

Overall thoughts on this manga?
Feb 7, 2014 7:33 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Kiss my ass!

Nice, hopefully they will give more detailed info later on. Is that little Fuuka on the bottom right?

I got to complain about something, so even though I am happy Haruto's idol is not in that picture nor does his helmet, I feel annoyed by the guy who is next to Akari on the bottom left. Why does her douche husband has to be on the picture.

@spider Don't lose hope, maybe for the fantasy chapter, when we all are expecting for Yuzuki, Asuka might make her successful return.

You might've been confused with asuka. Narumi is not in this photo

Sorry, I am seeing things, I thought Asuka was behind Akari, a bit up on the picture, and I thought whoever is on the bottom left of the pic is wearing a tuxedo.

That's Fujikawa. He's, believe or not, nanami's boyfriend.........

OK, I'll buy that.......

Yeah, 261 chapters and this is all we got. And this was the " earth shattering miracle" Seo was talking about. Well guess what Seo you lazy LAZY writer. WE SAW THIS COMING FROM THE BEGINNING! Hell, ever since he dated asuka for two years you still think we wouldn't suspect yuzuki coming back!?! Give me a fucking break! You know my definition for an earth shattering miracle would be something surprisingly wonderful after building up tension.

Nope, no one want to see Asuka raping Haruto and would call that a "miracle". KNIM was from the beginning never realistic and focused especially on Yuzuki and Haruto.
You like Asuka and I like her too, but don't compare her to Yuzuki. She is the mc and it's natural that we see more good and bad aspects reagarding her character than of any other.
Of course, there were many stupid behaviors in the whole series. However, there were also properties on Haruto and Yuzuki I respect the most. Therefore they are unique.
Asuka on the other hand is too simple to keep up with that.

The story was indeed predictable. Seo concealed his true intentions with some really stupid drama, but I guess the most of us knew it, that Yuzuki is the only one and the "Holy Grail" of Haruto.
Haruto never loved someone the same way as Yuzuki.
In my opinion a good conclusion for a long running series is a wonderful thing. That is something that will stay in our minds and dispose us to read it again.
Feb 7, 2014 7:33 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
KNIM spoiler

Thanks. And now I will never read this manga again.

So far the mangas I am now excited to read over the weekends are now girls of the wilds, the breaker new waves, and now Fuuka.

Overall thoughts on this manga?

5 out of 10 that might go to 6 if there really won't be any mention of Haruto's idol. Damn it, they got a restaurant, most likely there will be. I give it a 4 then.
Feb 7, 2014 7:36 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
@spider Fuuka spolier is out don't know if that's what you want but:

Yeah, I don't like it. So I will pass...
Feb 7, 2014 7:38 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

She sounds like another Suzuka. Like mother like daughter...
Feb 7, 2014 7:40 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
KNIM spoiler

Suzuka Ending!!!!!
Feb 7, 2014 7:45 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

Wow, I thought it would start off good for once put it sounds exactly like every romance mangas put there and from reading this, it seems that Seo is trolling us yet again in his new manga. Great-_- and now he's using twitter? The characters from KNIM never used twitter much less Facebook nor YouTube NOR EVEN SKYPE! Ugh.......and now the main character has siblings. I wonder if he will make him look like every brown haired protagonist out there. Just thinking about it makes me want to go back abd read GotW. Yeah, Seo is dive for. He should've finished half and half a long time ago and then started some harem mangas like Hetakoi and nozoki ana.
Feb 7, 2014 7:50 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

Wow, I thought it would start off good for once put it sounds exactly like every romance mangas put there and from reading this, it seems that Seo is trolling us yet again in his new manga. Great-_- and now he's using twitter? The characters from KNIM never used twitter much less Facebook nor YouTube NOR EVEN SKYPE! Ugh.......and now the main character has siblings. I wonder if he will make him look like every brown haired protagonist out there. Just thinking about it makes me want to go back abd read GotW. Yeah, Seo is dive for. He should've finished half and half a long time ago and then started some harem mangas like Hetakoi and nozoki ana.

Hetakoi is not a Harem manga, but is good. BTW, I am calling it now Yuu will end up with Fuuka, how predictable.
Feb 7, 2014 7:52 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

LOL imagine all those social networking sites being used in KNIM... It will be super hilarious..
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 7, 2014 7:52 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Kiss my ass!

Nice, hopefully they will give more detailed info later on. Is that little Fuuka on the bottom right?

I got to complain about something, so even though I am happy Haruto's idol is not in that picture nor does his helmet, I feel annoyed by the guy who is next to Akari on the bottom left. Why does her douche husband has to be on the picture.

@spider Don't lose hope, maybe for the fantasy chapter, when we all are expecting for Yuzuki, Asuka might make her successful return.

You might've been confused with asuka. Narumi is not in this photo

Sorry, I am seeing things, I thought Asuka was behind Akari, a bit up on the picture, and I thought whoever is on the bottom left of the pic is wearing a tuxedo.

That's Fujikawa. He's, believe or not, nanami's boyfriend.........

OK, I'll buy that.......

Yeah, 261 chapters and this is all we got. And this was the " earth shattering miracle" Seo was talking about. Well guess what Seo you lazy LAZY writer. WE SAW THIS COMING FROM THE BEGINNING! Hell, ever since he dated asuka for two years you still think we wouldn't suspect yuzuki coming back!?! Give me a fucking break! You know my definition for an earth shattering miracle would be something surprisingly wonderful after building up tension.

Nope, no one want to see Asuka raping Haruto and would call that a "miracle". KNIM was from the beginning never realistic and focused especially on Yuzuki and Haruto.
You like Asuka and I like her too, but don't compare her to Yuzuki. She is the mc and it's natural that we see more good and bad aspects reagarding her character than of any other.
Of course, there were many stupid behaviors in the whole series. However, there were also properties on Haruto and Yuzuki I respect the most. Therefore they are unique.
Asuka on the other hand is too simple to keep up with that.

The story was indeed predictable. Seo concealed his true intentions with some really stupid drama, but I guess the most of us knew it, that Yuzuki is the only one and the "Holy Grail" of Haruto.
Haruto never loved someone the same way as Yuzuki.
In my opinion a good conclusion for a long running series is a wonderful thing. That is something that will stay in our minds and dispose us to read it again.

I don't mean asuka raping haruto. I meant a good story building up tension. But asuka could've served a purpose in the story so that we can see her grow and relate to the reader some more and hell, any of the characters could've appeared from this arc or maybe just retell this fucking arc and maybe make some belivable drama like a good writer if you want to make yuzuki ill. It's not that I hate yuzuki, it's that this illness thing should've been built up from the beginning of any chspter like the third or fourth act. It just needed something. Anyway, I'm done reading this manga and if Fuuka sucks even more from chapter to chapter I definitely won't read it. Seo sucks now.
Feb 7, 2014 7:53 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

Hetakoi is not a Harem manga, but is good. BTW, I am calling it now Yuu will end up with Fuuka, how predictable.

Yeah, he will bone her too. *sigh* it seems that either Seo lost is touch or is just bored. JUST CREATE A HAREM FIR GODS SAKES!!!!!!!!
Feb 7, 2014 7:56 AM
Dec 2013
HALF & HALF WILL CONTINUE THIS JUNE!!!!!!!
Feb 7, 2014 7:57 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

I don't mean asuka raping haruto. I meant a good story building up tension. But asuka could've served a purpose in the story so that we can see her grow and relate to the reader some more and hell, any of the characters could've appeared from this arc or maybe just retell this fucking arc and maybe make some belivable drama like a good writer if you want to make yuzuki ill. It's not that I hate yuzuki, it's that this illness thing should've been built up from the beginning of any chspter like the third or fourth act. It just needed something. Anyway, I'm done reading this manga and if Fuuka sucks even more from chapter to chapter I definitely won't read it. Seo sucks now.

Everyone pretty much is, it's the ending after all.
jose21Feb 7, 2014 8:01 AM
Feb 7, 2014 8:00 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

I am sure somebody said it will continue this month.
Feb 7, 2014 8:02 AM

Aug 2008
Wow he really gave him a restaurant ending even? That's pretty fairy tale like even for this manga.

You know...it just makes the whole arc completely pointless as well. I mean he got offered a chef job a long time ago...so uh....why again?
Feb 7, 2014 8:02 AM

Nov 2012
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I am sure somebody said it will continue this month.

Oh no, you might be right, that sucks.
Feb 7, 2014 8:05 AM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Wow he really gave him a restaurant ending even? That's pretty fairy tale like even for this manga.

You know...it just makes the whole arc completely pointless as well. I mean he got offered a chef job a long time ago...so uh....why again?

I guess that was the earth shattering miracle after all. Hey, maybe Shiho is the miracle and opens the possibility of an affair later on.
Feb 7, 2014 8:07 AM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

I guess that was the earth shattering miracle after all. Hey, maybe Shiho is the miracle and opens the possibility of an affair later on.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that was the miracle. But it's just like...why did he even bother turning down that job? So you're telling me the entire last arc...was just a waste of their lives for no reason. I guess that's life but ehhhh
Feb 7, 2014 8:08 AM

Nov 2011
Spider-titan55 said:

Source?

Nvm, just found it. A few more months to go.
Feb 7, 2014 8:14 AM
Dec 2013
Stark700 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Source?

Nvm, just found it. A few more months to go.

Yeah, I just hope THAT won't get butchered -_-
Feb 7, 2014 8:20 AM

Oct 2013
I guess, I will just read Love Plus: Rinko Days again. Seo's best work so far.
Feb 7, 2014 8:20 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that was the miracle. But it's just like...why did he even bother turning down that job? So you're telling me the entire last arc...was just a waste of their lives for no reason. I guess that's life but ehhhh

Seo sure knows how to waste time. The real miracle would've been the avengers eating at his restuarant. Also, where's that red headed lesbian and when will the nagato spinoff be released?
Feb 7, 2014 10:44 AM

Sep 2011
Trying not to read your spoilers here so I just saw the image posted. Told ya there would be no more drama.

Spider > Yuzuki has always been the girl for Haruto, it was pretty obvious from the start. As some say, enjoy the ride, not the end of the ride. I enjoyed most of the ride, anyway.

Behemoth > I really liked Love Plus : Rinko days. Seo really nailed the characters and there was no forced drama! Actually, I think Seo as more talent for short stories, since I really like all of his oneshots or short stories I've read so far, such as Love Plus, Love Letter, the original Half&Half and the beginning of the new one.
ekansehtFeb 7, 2014 10:55 AM
Feb 7, 2014 10:48 AM
Dec 2013
ekanseht said:
Trying not to read you're spoilers here so I just saw the image posted. Told ya there would be no more drama.

Spider > Yuzuki has always been the girl for Haruto, it was pretty obvious from the start. As some say, enjoy the ride, not the end of the ride. I enjoyed most of the ride, anyway.

Behemoth > I really liked Love Plus : Rinko days. Seo really nailed the characters and there was no forced drama! Actually, I think Seo as more talent for short stories, since I really like all of his oneshots or short stories I've read so far, such as Love Plus, Love Letter, the original Half&Half and the beginning of the new one.

Which is why Seo should stick with those since the first chapter of Fuuka sucks. I also hope that there will be the amagami as version. I would've enjoyed the ride but I believe that I have had enough
Feb 26, 2014 3:03 PM
Jul 2013
FUck the suspense was killing me. i rushed through these last 10 chapters or so to see the conclusion..ahh im satisfied now
Mar 19, 2014 3:54 AM

Sep 2012
He really did stop giving a shit about this manga lol
Jul 18, 2014 11:39 PM

Jun 2009
Well, it's been 3yrs since their break-up, for that long you can never tell what's going to happen, this is just how reality works.
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 25, 2014 9:18 PM

Jul 2012
Predictable, unrealistic and cliched. meh. I hoped she would have moved on

Mar 25, 2017 1:59 PM
Sep 2011
L-Ryoshi said:
Are you freaking kidding me?

So let's see... Yuzuki spent a year and a half alone and visited the cherry blossom place on a daily basis just to wait to see if Haruto would show up.... Devotion much, or just crazy obsessive?

Not that I don't like a happy ending, but this was totally cliche.....

Give me my 5cm feels expectation back!

Not on a daily basis, the flowers only blossom during a certain period.
Mar 25, 2017 2:14 PM
Sep 2011
inzaratha said:
I'm glad they got back together -
But it left out so many details, like did she just magically show up there at the same time of day as him or did one of his friends tell her he was back or did he message her or something. Leaving out so much makes it just feel too contrived.
Am I suppossed to believe she visited there regularly or something, probably more like his friends told her but still - writing should be in the little touchs and details. Frankly it seems like Seo just wanted to end it and be done with it or happily but make us think he wasn't going to to prunk us.

The cherry flowers only blossom during a certain period (nearly two weeks). It's not unreasonable for her to come every day during it.
Mar 25, 2017 2:34 PM
Sep 2011
WiseKouichi said:
I love this manga but this is way too rushed :(
first I thought the title was refering to Haruto and Yuzuki's 2nd to last Chapter in their relationship or lives maybe but then the caption came :D

What? the title of this chapter is "cherry blossom petals".
Mar 26, 2017 3:07 AM
Sep 2011
Zinvince said:
Well, it's been 3yrs since their break-up, for that long you can never tell what's going to happen, this is just how reality works.

No it's been 1.5 years.
Mar 26, 2017 3:15 AM
Sep 2011
So many details were left out, but while I was trying to list them out I figured it wasn't a bad idea to leave them out like that. Showing everyone getting mad at Haruto when they broke up? how Yuzuki lived after that? how Haruto lived after that? Don't feel really necessary.
This ending is way better than if they didn't break up and one of them quit their job. Good fucking job Seo Kouji, you got me quite anxious with that break-up.

Also I don't think Seo was allowed to write a non-happy ending even if he wanted to troll us once more, because a certain number of people may boycott his other works and this manga would get a bad rating. Besides it would just be lame shock value.
And if he wanted a twisted ending he should've built it up from a few chapters ago, but I guess there was no time.
Mar 26, 2017 3:37 AM
Sep 2011
jose21 said:
ekanseht said:

If he does that, I'll be 100% satisfied by the ending. I won't get why everything pointed Haruto towards that job to finally be a salaryman at Sungree...

I never really wanted him to become a chef since Kazama put his restaurant as a sponsor on his helmet. Damn it, I hate Kazama so much, and Haruto for idolizing him.

Haruto is just a VERY kind person. I don't think there's a winner here if Haruto becomes a chef as promised, it just highlights his kind character even more.
Mar 26, 2017 4:57 AM

Oct 2009
HandA711 said:
WiseKouichi said:
I love this manga but this is way too rushed :(
first I thought the title was refering to Haruto and Yuzuki's 2nd to last Chapter in their relationship or lives maybe but then the caption came :D

What? the title of this chapter is "cherry blossom petals".

I mixed up title and caption
Mar 26, 2017 5:09 AM
Sep 2011
The author spent like the last 50 chapters building and confirming their love over and over again, this ending was predictable AS IT SHOULD BE.

Still, that break-up was a huge gamble for Haruto, he didn't know how long he would be in Kochi, and leaving her like that after everything they've been through and all the promises they made feels a bit off. Another inconsistency in character development from Seo Kouji.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.