Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
May 30, 2011 9:56 PM
She's adorable in both appearance and voice. Her singing signals the point at which I like the OP. :)
"Say, Tsukasa, how do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?"

Aug 12, 2011 6:10 PM
Shizuka-Chan said:
Yui's personality is almost the same as mine and we have so much in common. I tend to procrastinate a lot when it comes to tests, I love sweets, I eat a lot and dont gain any weight. She's the anime version of myself. xD

It's the same for me. Except, I'm a boy. So, I'm a boy version of Yui Hirasawa.

Oct 29, 2012 9:38 PM
YUI<3 :D

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER ~

Nov 2, 2012 1:03 PM

NeoFantasy said:
YUI<3 :D

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER ~

agree

Dec 12, 2012 3:23 PM

To me, Yui is the poster-child of all those people who doesn't seem to have any relevant skill (or use) in society at first sight, but end up showing great redeeming qualities and potential in the long run.
Despite her clumsiness, gluttony, laziness and others flaws, Yui eventually demonstrates to be skilled in what she does.

Her other great quality is sure her good-nature and kind personality.
She is the kind of person which is able to appreciate the most simple things in life (whether they're good friends or a nice cake), which more often than not happen to be the most important ones as well.
"War as a video game--what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?"
-Iroquois Pliskin, Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty

Dec 12, 2012 3:38 PM

setsuna91 said:

no yui no K-on! =)

I TOTALLY agree with that. I must admit that I would have never kept watching K-On! if it wasn't for Yui. She demonstrates signs of ADD and/or some kind of semi-autism (she talks with her guitar, people... ) and that is what gives the whole story a different feel IMO.

I hope you all will not misunderstand my point of view.Throwing in a character with a mental disorder doesn't automatically makes a story better.

The point it's that K-On! authors managed to put such an element in a very subtle and light-hearted way, making of Yui a character more meaningful than one may apparently think but not everyone can see.
"War as a video game--what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?"
-Iroquois Pliskin, Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty

Jun 20, 2014 1:21 PM
Yui is like, the embodiment of everything I love !
>Short Hairs
>Cute
>Clumsy
>Easily Sidetracked (Just like me)
>Funny
>Lovable and Attracting Voice (Though Aki Toyosaki should be this one)
>Best of all, she's close to my name which is "Yulises" where as my friends call me 'Yuli"(Thank you my friends for calling me that) that is quite similar to Yui <3

Pages (2) « 1 [2]