Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2009 4:50 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For some reason the episodes are going rather quickly. maybe its just me.

I'm somewhat glad that masa-mune let someone into her secret.

well thats the first enemy that appears to actually refuse to "feed". hehe too bad he ends up failing miserably.
Oct 1, 2010 1:14 AM
Feb 2009
I was kinda anxious about how this would develop considering how quickly they dumped Shiori, but well, the X-CONs are still at large, and the threat is growing more complex now. The fight scene at the end had little in the way of action but more than made up with dramatism ^^

What I want to know is what happens to a chosen wielder. Neither Pezzini nor Danielle in the American comics seemed to be physically harmed by the Witchblade, so I would doubt something will happen to Masane, but then again, the Japanese animu guys will obviously handle it different.

Also, Masane and Tozawa are really fun to watch bicker. They're at the same time friends and enemies :3
Dec 23, 2010 3:15 PM

Mar 2010
Another great episode! Masane finally told someone about her ''little secet''. Tazawa is still a total funny guy. I'm also starting to get the feeling that Masane's daughter isn't really her daughter. Possibly, Rihoko belongs to Reina. Just a possiblilty, but it's the feeling i'm starting to get! Looking forward to the next!
Jan 8, 2011 2:54 AM

Jun 2008
ZgMfx2oAFrEeDoM said:
Another great episode! Masane finally told someone about her ''little secet''. Tazawa is still a total funny guy. I'm also starting to get the feeling that Masane's daughter isn't really her daughter. Possibly, Rihoko belongs to Reina. Just a possiblilty, but it's the feeling i'm starting to get! Looking forward to the next!

Yeah very likely. Reina was holding a baby at that scene where she was being chased.
Also new angle with that guy which seemed to not want to kill.
Jan 8, 2011 2:56 PM

Dec 2008
Masane is a horrible mother! Someone needs to report her to Child Protective Services!
Mar 7, 2012 9:57 AM

Aug 2011
ZgMfx2oAFrEeDoM said:

yeah i was thinking she looks a little like her when they where together and she was holding what looked like a baby in the flashback ink if it was this episode or the last one. good episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2013 5:12 AM

Jan 2013
Monad said:
ZgMfx2oAFrEeDoM said:

Yeah very likely. Reina was holding a baby at that scene where she was being chased.
Also new angle with that guy which seemed to not want to kill.
same.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Sep 29, 2013 1:31 AM

Sep 2013
another great episode, and I can't really predict whats going to happen next since I already watch this anime.

Really enjoying Masamane and Rihoko relationship together! makes me jealous in a way ahaha :) and love Taza, hilarious character

Jan 28, 2016 1:14 PM

May 2012
Another very interesting episode, looking forward to see what's next!
May 1, 2016 6:14 AM

Jan 2013
ZgMfx2oAFrEeDoM said:

Yeah same here, it was already hinted a bit in previous episodes but this episode proved it even more.
We'll see I guess, definitely liking the pace, not too slow or too fast.
Jun 7, 2022 8:33 AM

Apr 2013
Not quite sure why Amane made that deal, I guess she's just not very smart?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witchblade Episode 13 Discussion

enkil - Apr 2, 2009

16 by Inexplicable »»
Nov 30, 2023 8:45 AM

Poll: » Witchblade Episode 16 Discussion

enkil - Apr 3, 2009

11 by alexanderkershaw »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Witchblade Episode 21 Discussion

enkil - Apr 5, 2009

13 by Mortimm »»
Jun 1, 2023 2:34 PM

Poll: » Witchblade Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

XContriveX - Jul 19, 2008

76 by Gator »»
Jun 20, 2022 12:20 AM

Poll: » Witchblade Episode 23 Discussion

enkil - Apr 7, 2009

8 by Gator »»
Jun 20, 2022 12:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.