Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Soul Eater Episode 46 Discussion

Jun 21, 2016 3:18 PM

lol as if Black Star is gonna die. Let's see how he gets his miracle revival that anime does xD

Jan 4, 2017 2:19 AM

Good the idiot got his ass handed to him again.

And I thought Eibon would end up being Lord Death.

Feb 4, 2017 4:21 PM

I really don't get all the hate for Black Star. He's really funny, in fact. People get triggered too easily.
Same thing goes with Excalibur. He's annoying? OF COURSE he is. He is SUPPOSED to be annoying. That's the joke.
LOLed at Shinigami-sama, Spirit and Azusa ignoring him.

May 13, 2017 1:10 PM
The resolution of Kid doubting the DWMA was really poor. He didn't have any plan, he just gave them the magic tool and believed them so easily.

Darkmage530 said:
Dang there are a lot of Black Star haters, I agree that it would be a fitting end for him but probably won't be.

I think this whole battle wasn't quite fitting, because his battle with Kid in episode 38 was supposed to resolve his inner conflict. What I believe would've been more appropriate for this battle was that Mifune believed that Black Star was the same, and that only Mifune's inner troubles got explored.

Seeing in this episode how that supposedly wasn't the case makes Tsubaki, Maka and Soul (and maybe even Kid and teachers) seem stupid ("I believe he finally understands" from Tsubaki, Maka and Soul smiling when they saw him training again, teachers not doing anything as if it was resolved).

Otherwise, they could've gone the route that Black Star didn't change after losing to Kid (it might be acceptable thanks to his personality), that Tsubaki, Maka, Soul and the teachers simply continue worrying but aren't able to think of anything to help him out and THEN the battle that is happening now.

I personally quite like Black Star's character, he's fun and it feels refreshing to see his type of character and all that comes with it.

Nov 3, 2018 3:48 AM

Black Star VS Mifune fight in this episode could've been better if it got more screen time and if they both actually clashed more than they talk such as their second fight together.

White Star used to fight against Mifune? How old exactly is Mifune? Anyway, White Star's ambition to defeat Mifune lead him taking a demonic path, made Mifune kill him. So he basically wants to keep people from ultimately turning inhuman and becoming a kishin despite pretty much working for the kishin. (Even though it's to protect Angela) He has no rights to tell Black Star what to do if Black Star lost against Mifune which he did so be it. Besides, Soul Eater is not the kind of show that kills away from the main characters.

Freaking compressed madness laser nuke beam! That thing is insanely powerful!
Modified by ShadowZ_AnimeZ, Nov 3, 2018 4:39 AM