Forum Settings
Forums

[NSFM 18+] How would you feel if someone told you they masturbate to you?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2014 8:46 AM

Jan 2014
feel flattered and would want to listen to them as they masturbate to me. (will only do this if I liked them)
Feb 1, 2014 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
I'd laugh a little and feel really flattered.
Feb 1, 2014 9:01 AM

Mar 2011
-K1- said:
farcical_dreams said:
feel flattered and would want to listen to them as they masturbate to me. (will only do this if I liked them)

listen...? wat?

Oh my. This thread just got a bit more interesting.

How lewd. ;)
Feb 1, 2014 9:04 AM

Jul 2013
kokoro connect - If anyone is interested (just saying)

I don't mind as long as its female and shes either cute/hot
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
RosesAreRed said:
moaru said:
I'm a female, I have been told this, and it's usually flattering.

Then, not to be mean, but you're probably an ugly female whom no one compliments, because I've said this once as a joke, and I got punched.

Was it worth it in the end? Although I can't relate to your experience, I once confessed to a classmate in 9th grade on why I found her attractive. Upon telling her the truth, she scratched my face instead of slapping me. Thankfully scratches are easy to hide, but that's the risk we take when speaking our mind right?

Feb 1, 2014 10:36 AM

Apr 2011
When one is as hot as I am, one can't be mad at his friends for masturbating to his pics...
Feb 1, 2014 10:37 AM

Jan 2014

Well.. sometimes I can't stop laughing at stupidity of some people.
Oh well.. maybe I've missed something.. is masturbating to ugly people some kind of a new fetish?
Feb 1, 2014 11:20 AM

Jan 2014
Aylaine said:
RosesAreRed said:
moaru said:

Then, not to be mean, but you're probably an ugly female whom no one compliments, because I've said this once as a joke, and I got punched.

Was it worth it in the end? Although I can't relate to your experience, I once confessed to a classmate in 9th grade on why I found her attractive. Upon telling her the truth, she scratched my face instead of slapping me. Thankfully scratches are easy to hide, but that's the risk we take when speaking our mind right?

Nope, it was supposed to be a joke (but it was true) but she got mad as hell because she "had a boyfriend" and I was a "fucking asshole".

JadeQuetzal said:
RosesAreRed said:
moaru said:

Don't you love it when people start a sentence with things like "not to be mean", "not to sound rude" "no offense" etc... you know it's always going to followed with something mean, rude, or offensive, and the speaker/writer knew that before they even said it and made it a point of illustrating their awareness. lmao.

It's my goal though.

NiN10d0h said:
RosesAreRed said:
moaru said:

Then you're probably an ugly male.

Of course you would assume that, we're on an anime forum.
-Having quotes as your signature is lame.

FuckOffTwat
Feb 1, 2014 11:49 AM

Jan 2013
RosesAreRed said:
Nope, it was supposed to be a joke (but it was true) but she got mad as hell because she "had a boyfriend" and I was a "fucking asshole".
Saying that to someone with a boyfriend is much more likely to get you punched. I don't know if this was your only experience with telling a girl you masturbate to her, but you didn't have very much tact. A single girl that's interested in you is much more likely to take it well, and even use it to her advantage.
Feb 1, 2014 11:59 AM

Jan 2014
This whole thing reminds me of the "cat calling is sexual harassment" debate.
Feb 1, 2014 12:29 PM

Feb 2005
I'd ask to watch.
Feb 1, 2014 1:09 PM

Jul 2013
Gomenesai said:
Anon1409 said:

What anime is that from?

Kokoro Connect, great series.

Loved that anime.
Feb 1, 2014 1:20 PM

Apr 2012
flattered, creeped out, or laugh

maybe all at the same time o_o.

Feb 1, 2014 1:31 PM

Dec 2012
If the girl was hot or cute, I'd be like "Really? Lol why just masturbate when you can have the real thing? ;)" Haha

If the girl was unattractive I'd be a little creeped out and disgusted but flattered some.

I've actually been told this a on several occasions by girls. I was shocked and just laughed a little but it felt awesome considering how good looking the girls were. :P
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Feb 1, 2014 1:38 PM

Apr 2012
Tsundere-lover said:
If the girl was hot or cute, I'd be like "Really? Lol why just masturbate when you can have the real thing? ;)" Haha

If the girl was unattractive I'd be a little creeped out and disgusted but flattered some.

I've actually been told this a on several occasions by girls. I was shocked and just laughed a little but it felt awesome considering how good looking the girls were. :P

did you also text pictures of your genitals to them? Brett Favre style of course.

Feb 1, 2014 1:40 PM

Dec 2012
Zeally said:
Tsundere-lover said:

did you also text pictures of your genitals to them? Brett Favre style of course.

Haha I did to 3 of the girls yes! Lol compliments all around ^.^
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Feb 1, 2014 1:42 PM

Dec 2012
Well... I'm kinda a lightweight literotica writer, so I've actually gotten some people to masturbate to my descriptions of having sex with them...
How do people get to 2000 hours when I'm already this bored?
Feb 1, 2014 1:50 PM

Apr 2012
Somebody has no self confidence at all, just because you have no fans Limewire that does not mean others don't either.

Anyway, one of my relationships started because of one of these type of confessions, it didn't last long, but it was quite fun how obsessed she was with me, until she found out that I wasn't what she imagined personality wise.

Overall, I wouldn't feel much about it, I'm sure everyone had somebody like that (without them saying). Fantasizing is not the same like reality.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 1, 2014 8:45 PM

Sep 2013
My reaction would depend on who it is, mainly.
But I think it's safe for me to assume that I'd obviously be got off guard by it, but I would also be secretly flattered by it.
Then there's the curiosity of how said person fantasies about me when they're jerking off, but that's something to think about another time.
peeyaj said:
Fueille is a deconstruction of a decent human being.
Feb 1, 2014 10:27 PM

Apr 2012
depending on the females physical outlook of 1 to hot, I would have different reactions, ranging from disgusted to elated.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Feb 2, 2014 12:48 AM

Jan 2014
Can I really reply that... *dizzy, too tired to hold back*

Ah heck, why not... don't ask something unless you want a reply that you don't want... and don't read a topic of a perverted nature unless you're ready to read perverted stuff.

I'd be grossed out and I'd find the guy freaking lame.

Oh really, that,s the best you can do to try to seduce me? Lame. Keep masturbating you're not getting any.

They could do a display of manliness, like a guy who did a tough exercise in front of a girl in a park with some public training tools... Or to teach me about a super knowledge that I don't know about and impress me with their IQ (mine is high)... or just sniff me asking me if it's okay to nibble my ear, blowing their breath on my neck so I could have my nerves aroused like hell.

But no~~~~ Just come to me and said "hey when I took a dump this morning I thought about you"

Veeeery manly, romantic and NOT!!!

Fucking loser. No wonder you need to masturbate with that kind of lame seduction skills.

Do you really think that anyone would be seduced and interested, that they'd say "want me to watch" or "I can do it for you next time"? NO! Or maybe brain dead girls or a really boring anime that I don't want to know about.

NO! Show off, do a manly dance, until she lets you closer, and then rock the hell out of her nerves gently~ But don't go shove your dick into her mouth out of the blue, and saying stuff like that is pretty damn close in lameness.

And by the way I'm asexual with a fetish for machines, especially medieval torture devices. What turns me on is to think about straight guys being raped my machines or forced to somehow do each other while whimpering, struggling against chains... and probably dying.

So next time you want to come to some girly girl with a stupid comment like that, maybe that cute lil innocent thing that you're about to grab by the hairs and drag by force like a caveman (someone did it to me!) is actually a murderous psychopath begging the world for a freaking excuse to go ballistic. (they didn't do it for long)

So~ *sparkling smile* That,s how it would personnaly make me feel~ Teehee and shit~
Lisa of Shades uploaded torrents as WolfPack at nyaa
Demotivational posters: Attack on Titan (SPOILERS, blood, sort of nudity)
*Insert wolf image here*
=°.°=
Feb 2, 2014 1:47 AM

Jan 2013
LOL if the girl was hot and had a nice personality I was compatible with, I'd be aiming to get into a relationship ASAP.

if not... well eh lol. I could care less.

no one would jack off to me though. LOL.
Feb 2, 2014 4:50 AM
Jan 2014
I wouldn't care if someone masturbated to me but if they told me I would think they're socially awkward as fuck.
Feb 2, 2014 5:02 AM

May 2009
You'll never get the real experience anyway....keep dreaming about me...day and night....rubbing your below all night....hey hey....give yourself a hand... I'd say. *chuckles *
Feb 2, 2014 3:10 PM

Jan 2014
Well, if I really REALLY liked the person, I would go with the line, "No one should ever have to do that alone."
Feb 2, 2014 3:24 PM
Feb 2013
If I find them attractive, I'll be flattered, otherwise I will gross
Feb 2, 2014 5:04 PM

Dec 2012
not any of my business
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Feb 2, 2014 6:11 PM

Apr 2012
I would probably say: "As long as you clean your messes, I don't care."
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Feb 2, 2014 7:40 PM

Sep 2012
I wouldn't be surprised.

And I'd be more than glad to offer them a bit of the real deal.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Feb 3, 2014 1:45 AM

Nov 2011
I was already told so... girl and boys have told me tbh... it's weird but those are the consequences of being beautiful.
I luv u
Feb 3, 2014 1:46 AM

Jan 2014
Jaguer91 said:
I was already told so... girl and boys have told me tbh... it's weird but those are the consequences of being beautiful.
wow you are lucky you must be really hot...
anime with cute girls is my thing.
Feb 3, 2014 1:54 AM

Sep 2008
Indeed, if this were a female and of which was physically appealing I would wonder why was there no invitation on my part.
What isn't red? What isn't blue?
Feb 7, 2014 7:27 PM
Jul 2018
I'd probably think 'well at least someone finds me attractive.'
Feb 7, 2014 7:31 PM
Jul 2013
Hkig said:
I'd probably think 'well at least someone finds me attractive.'
:( Maybe you are.
Feb 7, 2014 7:32 PM

Jan 2013
Probably surprised and a little creeped out. I don't think I would want someone to compliment me in that way...
Feb 7, 2014 9:17 PM

Nov 2013
I'd whip out my dick and beat them senseless with it, until they plead for mercy.
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Feb 10, 2014 9:27 PM

Jun 2012
How do you even think this up?

Feb 10, 2014 10:57 PM

Apr 2010
tell her pics or it didnt happen
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...
Feb 10, 2014 11:02 PM
Jul 2018
Saburo-kun said:
How do you even think this up?
Kokoro Connect? Aroused curiosity? Either works, interestingly enough.
Feb 10, 2014 11:10 PM

Feb 2013
I'd tell them to "prove it"
Feb 11, 2014 11:00 AM

Jan 2014
Weeeell guess i would be... dont know xD
Feb 11, 2014 11:34 AM

Jan 2014
What if it's a gay dude who tells you this ?
-Having quotes as your signature is lame.

FuckOffTwat
Feb 11, 2014 11:46 AM

Jan 2014
RosesAreRed said:

Oh. Good question. Flee screaming, maybe?
Feb 11, 2014 11:52 AM

Sep 2011
Jackrabb1t said:
RosesAreRed said:

Better start running *wink

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Feb 11, 2014 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
xLimewireX said:
Jackrabb1t said:
RosesAreRed said:

Give him 5 seconds to run.
Feb 11, 2014 12:02 PM

Sep 2011
-K1- said:
xLimewireX said:
Jackrabb1t said:
RosesAreRed said:

Give him 5 seconds to run.

All I need is 5 seconds

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Feb 11, 2014 12:35 PM

May 2012
This thread makes me want to jerk off.
Feb 11, 2014 1:00 PM

Jun 2013
I would be flattered !
Feb 11, 2014 1:32 PM

Oct 2013
I'd masturbate for him/her
Feb 11, 2014 1:36 PM

Dec 2012
It'd be rude if it was one sided, I'll masturbate to them too.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 10 hours ago

11 by Ex-Aid »»
11 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 3 hours ago

10 by traed »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
3 hours ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.