Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2009 9:22 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a wonderful story, of love and honor. A sad and happy ending at the same time. That was a very good watch, I would recommend it to anyone who likes Action/Adventure love stories. Urahara Out!!
Nov 10, 2009 7:53 AM

Mar 2008
I was so looking forward to see Creo and Lacine getting married, but Creo has sacrifized himself for Vetti, lol?
Then they should just have all died together.
I'm glad annyoing little Ralph got killed by Rachel.

Overall, I enjoyed watching this anime so i give at 7/10
Jun 30, 2010 7:48 AM

Oct 2008
Bah, don't like ending.

Lacine shoulda died with Creo.. but instead she's gonna get with Vetti? >.>

Psht.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Dec 11, 2010 11:17 AM

Jan 2010
Hahaha!! agree with Sakura9!
Really want to see the end like that after what Creo n Lacine..#$^&%*
.....give 8/10...nice storyline..

Jun 20, 2011 2:10 AM

Sep 2009
Yay kill em all ending!

I didn't like very many of the characters...so this is satisfying to some degree.
Aug 12, 2012 5:34 AM
Jan 2011
I like it. The 'bad' guy killed everyone who opposed him, killed the "good' guy opponent and won in the end. Then turned "good" and will get it on with Michel. Just the way I like it :) Monster was kind of like that. I wish more series were like that.
Feb 1, 2013 8:30 PM

Feb 2013
cool ending.. hate it when chreo died.. T^T

but at least there's Vetti for Lacine to jump on too.. xD (lol i'm sounding like a pervert)
Apr 5, 2013 4:46 AM

Jul 2007
I really didn't care for this ending at all, i think the story is trying to push to many different angles of the plot together at once and its just overwhelming and gives you some what feeling that its being rushed with numerous plot holes.

For example the whole thing bout the father of rachel tying to start some kind of utopia, was a very miniscule plot devolopment within the series that we did not even get to see past one episode and then he died, certain things like that just could of done with out.

The ending was full of all kinds of unexplained phenomenon. The building of the story was deffinitly not its strongest aspect, though the 3 characters all had their own ideals and the way they saw the prophecy, vetti was a crazed mad man and self arrogent to the point of just wanting power and nothing else, i though that was kind of strange, i figured he would see things clearly and accept cleo as his brother and try to form an alliance. But alas it didn't happen.

Some of the character development and back stories behind michelle, cleo and vetti were done very well though i think in conveying how these characters were brought up and it would explain their personality, how ever many of the side characters that also piloted the glass fleet were never fully developed, it was hinted upon by ralph that they were exceptional pirates in their early days and all accomplished something that defined who they were but it was never fully explained, like that one girl (forgot her name) was. Half of the characters i don't even remember the names to cause they just were not that very interesting to me.

Anyways i knew all along that cleo was going to die, because the story was kind of told thorough the eyes of michelle and she always hinted during the prologue of each episode michelle was also referring to cleo as a distant memory or someone that does not exist any more and that she will never forget, that pretty much hinted towards the death of him.

It was alright watch, wasn't absolutely terrible, i have to give props to the studio for all of the unique character designs and visuals. I can't imagine cosplaying some of these costumes lol.

Guess ill write a review on this in any case.

I give it a 6/10 overall.
ArtimesGamerApr 5, 2013 4:53 AM

Apr 23, 2013 12:58 PM
Apr 2013
I was so looking forward to see Creo and Lacine getting married, but Creo has sacrifized himself for Vetti :(

but his die to make peace to all people

one fav cleo say " I am the Wind" ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Glass no Kantai Episode 7 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jun 30, 2010

3 by M2YGF5 »»
Jun 30, 2023 3:44 AM

Poll: » Glass no Kantai Episode 14 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jun 30, 2010

4 by Hannah_Ana »»
Apr 11, 2018 9:41 PM

Poll: » Glass no Kantai Episode 12 Discussion

zippy - Jan 27, 2009

5 by Hannah_Ana »»
Apr 11, 2018 8:24 PM

Poll: » Glass no Kantai Episode 4 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jun 30, 2010

3 by EratiK »»
Jun 6, 2014 4:14 PM

» romance? same sex? (maybe spoilers)

gknight - Apr 10, 2013

1 by Kiraly »»
Feb 3, 2014 6:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.