Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2009 2:12 AM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
haha, i loved how the wife pulled the knife on the husband. hilarious moment there.
Aug 20, 2009 6:31 AM

Nov 2008
powerful manga ...
and what a wicked drunk gigolo !
Feb 25, 2013 5:43 AM

Mar 2009
sorry didn't like it, maybe I read too much seinen type manga that the logic in this manga didn't quite hit me well.

it just got me thinking that the MC just went in there and spout love protect etc or something along those lines and made some kind of deal in the people who manage that love den to get his sister back from them and it work.... weird...

but i do believe that the person that run that kind of shady business and is also willing to sell a minor... wouldn't be so easily swayed by the words of a mere highschool boy, I mean they paid a million yen for her and i can't believe everything process to a sort of an happy end

if the author is trying showing the bad side of an adult.. I think his doing it wrong

To simplify what i wrote, I think this is like (to me) an episode of a power ranger series... that no matter how bad the monster is, it only takes one good punch to solve everything.............
Dec 29, 2014 5:22 AM

Jan 2014
dibs to big brother for making her wake-up from selling her body..... men that sister is pretty idiotic, even though she acts high and mighty to the brother... plus the uncle was not even worth sacrificing her body for.... and then again if this kind of almost rape happens again in this manga... I'll definitely drop this one...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto -Akane- Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 20, 2008

2 by DeadZeroSource »»
Dec 29, 2014 5:19 AM

Poll: » Imouto -Akane- Chapter 2 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 30, 2008

0 by Faust721 »»
Nov 30, 2008 7:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.