Forum Settings
Forums

Lolis vs. Petite.....is there any way to distinguish the two?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 11, 2014 10:56 AM

Nov 2013
aiueowave said:
HaXXspetten said:
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
Exaccus said:
Nihilfist said:
Who honestly gives a fuck? It just seems like you people are trying to make the fact that you jack off to anime characters of questionable age seem slightly less creepy. And FYI, it's not working.

But.

But.

The anime said she was 5000 years old.

She only looks and acts like a 7 year old. :(
The best are some of the virtual novels which will display in big warning signs on the first screen of the game "All of the characters are 18! They just look younger".
we have actual virtual novels now as well? time to plug in your nerve gear and say goodbye to reality then

cybersex gogo

http://youtu.be/0RfPr6ICc_Q
soon!

For these who are intrested game is :
Ore ga shujinkou (I am the hero) by Illusion
I wasn't thrilled with this one. I mean the blue haired girl was tolerable, but I just wasn't into the blonde. After I played this one I could really feel the actual GAMEPLAY aspects which Illusion is known for, slip beneath the surface of an otherwise poor excuse for a VN. I understand the fan devotion to the Artificial Girl series, because let's face it they are pretty good. But personally, I feel that their releases recently have been particularly weak. Everything past Ore ga Shujinkou is pretty much garbage. So far my fave from Illusion is Artificial Academy, its one of their few games, which you can really take advantage of some of the interesting customization features. I'd go so far as to say, you can customize some of the best 3D loli's amongst the Realtime 3d games. Obviously it's gonna be hard to compete against anything by Teatime, and Itazurakko(by Real) was pretty good. But as far as customizability goes, the runner up would have to be Custom Android Ai. I only give 1st place to AA, for the deeper personality customization.
Feb 11, 2014 12:20 PM

Oct 2013
HaXXspetten said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Is Shinobu a Loli or a petite?
definitely a loli (well unless when she's in *that* form)

Both forms turn me on.
Feb 11, 2014 12:24 PM

Feb 2013
I love them both as long that they don't have big tits.
Feb 11, 2014 12:34 PM

Jan 2014
I never heard of such a thing as "petite" in anime to be honest. "Loli" is something I do know off but only in the context of hentai. Seems to be only a demeaning word to categorize young, seductive girls...
Feb 11, 2014 1:27 PM
Dec 2011
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
aiueowave said:
HaXXspetten said:
TheDarkLordOtaku said:

The best are some of the virtual novels which will display in big warning signs on the first screen of the game "All of the characters are 18! They just look younger".
we have actual virtual novels now as well? time to plug in your nerve gear and say goodbye to reality then

cybersex gogo

soon!

I wasn't thrilled with this one. I mean the blue haired girl was tolerable, but I just wasn't into the blonde. After I played this one I could really feel the actual GAMEPLAY aspects which Illusion is known for, slip beneath the surface of an otherwise poor excuse for a VN. I understand the fan devotion to the Artificial Girl series, because let's face it they are pretty good. But personally, I feel that their releases recently have been particularly weak. Everything past Ore ga Shujinkou is pretty much garbage. So far my fave from Illusion is Artificial Academy, its one of their few games, which you can really take advantage of some of the interesting customization features. I'd go so far as to say, you can customize some of the best 3D loli's amongst the Realtime 3d games. Obviously it's gonna be hard to compete against anything by Teatime, and Itazurakko(by Real) was pretty good. But as far as customizability goes, the runner up would have to be Custom Android Ai. I only give 1st place to AA, for the deeper personality customization.

I agree about Illusion part.Look at their last game Immoral Ward,that game is weakest game ever made by Illusion.
I played Real play demo and it's not that bad i hope it would be not like PPD with repetative scenarios,atleast it would be better than their 2 last games.Why they just don't make new Artifical Girl or AA.I spend thousands hours in these games i think their reputation would rise a lot.
About Teatime for me their game is decent i don't like h gameplay.
For newer games i like Itazura Gakuen by Real cause clothes and customization.
aiueowaveFeb 11, 2014 2:42 PM
Feb 11, 2014 1:33 PM

Oct 2013
Big tits are overrated.
Feb 11, 2014 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Big tits are overrated.

(シ_ _)シ
Feb 11, 2014 2:14 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
YumeNoMonogatari said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Big tits are overrated.

(シ_ _)シ
Tits in anime is like Coca Cola in the U.S.
The 'standard' size is always one size too big.
Feb 11, 2014 2:15 PM

Jan 2014
YumeNoMonogatari said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Big tits are overrated.

(シ_ _)シ
Big tits are overrated.
anime with cute girls is my thing.
Feb 13, 2014 1:09 AM

Dec 2012
HaXXspetten said:
YumeNoMonogatari said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Big tits are overrated.

(シ_ _)シ
Tits in anime is like Coca Cola in the U.S.
The 'standard' size is always one size too big.

It's probably because the average cup size for Japanese women isn't that large at all..

Not sure if legit source but this could be a rough indicator for the general cup sizes for women around the world
https://www.facebook.com/WiseFacts/posts/552278304821674
Feb 13, 2014 7:27 AM

Dec 2013
Here are my thoughts:

Petite: These are women, women not children. They exist both in the anime world and in the real world. They are women who were born to have a small frame, they are shorter than average and their breasts might also be smaller than average but they are not LITTLE KIDS. Nor do they act like little kids. They may have some minor childish qualities both in personality and physical appearance but they are for the most part actual adult women.

Loli: They exist solely in anime. They are an entity that do not exist in the real world. For a 17+ year old to look like their 7-10 years old is purely impossible. Loli's are little girl looking freaks of anime.
Feb 24, 2014 9:25 AM

Aug 2012
Dunno . But according to Taketatsu Ayana(Ore no Imouto radio show) , True lolis are both young in looks and age but Legal lolis are young in looks but they're actually adults. Lol......funny,but i kinna agree with her. The term "Legal loli" would be the synonym of the term "Petite".
Feb 28, 2014 3:26 PM

Jun 2013
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
aiueowave said:
HaXXspetten said:
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
Exaccus said:
Nihilfist said:
Who honestly gives a fuck? It just seems like you people are trying to make the fact that you jack off to anime characters of questionable age seem slightly less creepy. And FYI, it's not working.

But.

But.

cybersex gogo

soon!

Is this game worth playing?(Artificial Academy) Saw a couple videos on youtube and was astonished, you can even control the characters you create! This is probably one of the best H games out there by the looks of it. I'm downloading it right now and I can't wait to play!
Mar 1, 2014 6:29 AM

Nov 2013
Kirishiro-chan said:
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
aiueowave said:
HaXXspetten said:
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
Exaccus said:
Nihilfist said:

But.

But.

cybersex gogo

soon!

Is this game worth playing?(Artificial Academy) Saw a couple videos on youtube and was astonished, you can even control the characters you create! This is probably one of the best H games out there by the looks of it. I'm downloading it right now and I can't wait to play!
Have fun, I still enjoy picking it up from time to time.
Apr 3, 2014 8:46 PM

Jun 2008
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Big tits are overrated.

Maybe, but so are flat chests...
Apr 3, 2014 8:55 PM

Sep 2012
Yea it's simple. Petite will turn me on while lolis won't.

Textric said:
Big tits are overrated.
I have words I want to use to insult you right now but I'm too tired to type it down.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Apr 3, 2014 9:18 PM

Dec 2012
Korrvo said:
Yea it's simple. Petite will turn me on while lolis won't.

Textric said:
Big tits are overrated.
I have words I want to use to insult you right now but I'm too tired to type it down.

I'll type them for you:

Refined taste.
Good man.
Sensible decision.
Great insight.
DFC is love.
Apr 3, 2014 9:35 PM

Sep 2012
Yea none of those fit.

Not saying there is anything wrong with liking petite shits, obviously considering its a taste thing and I also like them, but I'm calling weak tastes on anyone who says big boobs are inferior.

There is a REASON that female characters in anime get jealous of other girls with bigger boobs. They are in general a more attractive option, and they know it.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Apr 3, 2014 9:38 PM

Jan 2014
This topic almost died and someone had to resurrect it...
Apr 3, 2014 9:39 PM

Sep 2012
lahzor said:
Yea the OP did

gasp
Apr 3, 2014 9:42 PM

Jan 2014
Korrvo said:
lahzor said:
Yea the OP did

gasp

I don't even...
Apr 3, 2014 10:59 PM

Jun 2008
Korrvo said:
lahzor said:
Yea the OP did

gasp

To be fair, there's been a lot of shitty threads lately.

If we're not having discussions about lolis, Momo, or Wincest then what the fuck is the point to all of this?
Apr 3, 2014 11:05 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
JustALEX said:
Korrvo said:
lahzor said:
Yea the OP did

gasp

If we're not having discussions about lolis, Momo, or Wincest then what the fuck is the point to all of this?
Our interests sound disturbingly similar lol, not sure if I should consider this a good thing or not
Apr 3, 2014 11:06 PM

Jul 2013
I just think every character is loli
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2014 11:11 PM

Feb 2014
_ultima_ said:
I just think every character is loli

Nana says no, to that.
If I should believe in God. I should also believe in the tooth fairy. The bible is man made. It was Made by bearded men to try and control people with their beliefs. Off topic. No anime can even come close to Nana. :P

Apr 3, 2014 11:22 PM

Sep 2012
JustALEX said:
Korrvo said:
lahzor said:
Yea the OP did

gasp

Hey I wasn't complaining.

TBH the whole people not recognizing the difference between loli and petite was pissing me off too.
Feb 7, 2017 3:04 PM

Feb 2017
JD2411 said:
No, they're both for paedophiles

/thread

*pedophiles*

Feb 7, 2017 3:18 PM

Jun 2008
As you guys can see...this "Loli debate" has been going for years on MAL....

It never ends...
Feb 7, 2017 3:28 PM
Oct 2013
JustALEX said:

It never ends...

Simple answer.

That´s petite and awesome because of the "whose your daddy? angle that makes everyones dick horny.

This is a loli, it´s inhumane retarded, dangerous and should be removed from society.
Feb 7, 2017 3:33 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i technically only onsider lolis the prepubescent girls, however,any really small girl with no tits like her, despite being an adult https://myanimelist.net/character/143677/Chizuru_Mitsudera i would also count
Feb 7, 2017 3:53 PM

Jun 2008
The whole "loli" thing has gotten completely out of hand....

I mean for fucks sake some people think HESTIA is a loli...

^Give me a break!
Feb 7, 2017 4:01 PM

Feb 2015
JustALEX said:

^Give me a break!

Wait... WHAT?!

Hestia is a loli?!

Mhh... That's news to me..

I'd just like to fondle her oppai for all I care...

JustALEX said:

It never ends...

I can see that... I'd blame the one who necro'd it...xD

Feb 7, 2017 4:02 PM

Feb 2012
Rainmaker said:
Still waiting for those pics of Koneko on my profile Alex.

Still waiting Alex, 3 years later, and I'm still waiting.
Feb 7, 2017 4:11 PM

May 2016
_Ako_ said:
JustALEX said:

^Give me a break!

Wait... WHAT?!

Hestia is a loli?!

Didn't Loki mentioned her being a loli during the party scene. Something along the lines of "oppai-loli". Oppai-lolis are a whole other trope that I don't quite fully understand.

_Ako_ said:
JustALEX said:

It never ends...

Us posting on this thread doesn't help
Feb 7, 2017 6:12 PM

Feb 2015
takenMalUsername said:
_Ako_ said:

Wait... WHAT?!

Hestia is a loli?!

Didn't Loki mentioned her being a loli during the party scene. Something along the lines of "oppai-loli". Oppai-lolis are a whole other trope that I don't quite fully understand.

_Ako_ said:

Us posting on this thread doesn't help

Mhhh... I guess what really boils down if Hestia is a loli or not is ask someone who have a knowledge in the Japanese language in whole, I think, in that sense, the original TL might just followed the memes to seem it flow nicely, but I'd think that, what we can agree is that, her oppai is a different thing. ;)

Who wouldn't even want to launch themselves in that alluring oppai?!

>Us posting on this thread doesn't help

Mhhh... I dunno...

But lolis in general is a positive, that uplifts and help me escape from reality... So.... What's wrong with it?
Feb 7, 2017 6:17 PM

Jan 2014
Petit (Teens and adults who are short and flat)
https://myanimelist.net/character/65865/Rikka_Takanashi
https://myanimelist.net/character/22369/Kanade_Tachibana
https://myanimelist.net/character/46163/Niko_Yazawa
https://myanimelist.net/character/31008/Ruri_Gokou
https://myanimelist.net/character/250/Ayu_Tsukimiya
https://myanimelist.net/character/4601/Fuuko_Ibuki
https://myanimelist.net/character/122819/Cyan_Hijirikawa
https://myanimelist.net/character/19740/Rem_Ayanokouji
https://myanimelist.net/character/54727/Ginbei_Haruomi_Sawatari

etc

Borderline (Look same as above, but are children in age)
https://myanimelist.net/character/100993/Sagiri_Izumi (12 years old)
https://myanimelist.net/character/2875/Hotaru_Tomoe (12 years old)

Loli (Children. Little children. Kids)
https://myanimelist.net/character/12669/Rin_Kaga
https://myanimelist.net/character/2827/Chibiusa
etc

Another way to tell the difference

Lolita characters pander to the lowest common denominator.
Expect randoseru backpacks, "ONIIIIII-CHAAAAN~~~!!", and other hackneyed symbols and fetishes

also

TheDarkLordOtaku said:

3.) Toddlercon: A much younger variety of Lolicon. Characters should appear to be pretty young, and may even look like kindergarteners. They may exhibit difficulties with speaking, and will often behave very childishly. People may argue that Hanyamaru Kindergarten falls into this category.
http://thecajunsamurai.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/zero-raws-hanamaru-kindergarten-10-raw-tx-1280x720-x264-mp4_snapshot_04-24_2010-03-15_21-35-551.jpg
http://s2.postimg.org/pu85iulx5/005.jpg

4.) Infantcon: If you haven't figured out the running trend yet, then this character type represents babies. It's typically far smaller than the other categories, but it does appear from time to time. It's pretty rare for any romance to develop with this character type; however, you will often see it present in "Raising Sims" such as Musumake.

Well, I guess we can safely conclude that the day has once again been saved thanks to ME, THE DARK LORD OTAKU!!!! If you ever need my assistance, again in my future simply whisper into a seashell, and leave it a top of loli doujin on your front step. When you awake in the morning, I'll be there!

What the FUCK is this shit?
How can you even live with yourself, knowing that this exists?
Here's my final solution and divine punishment for you:

The Judas Cradle
It is the perfect ironic punishment for babyfuckers such as yourself.
"Judas" because you betray babies and their innocence. "Cradle" because you want to sleep with babies in their cradles.
And the rape will happen to you this time.

The Judas Cradle is a terrible medieval torture where you would be placed on top of a pyramid-like seat.
The triangular-shaped end of the Judas Cradle would be inserted into your anus or perineum.
Your anus would be tortured by intense pressure and stretching of the orifice, eventually succumbing to tears in muscle tissue that could turn septic and kill from infection, or simply being impaled.
Your feet would be tied to each other in a way that moving one leg would force the other to move as well, increasing pain.
The device itself would never be washed, so you can become infected with the diseases from other dead nepiphiles' fecal matter.

Can you imagine? I imagine a stupid fat neckbeard talking about cartoon baby porn with a smile on his face, then promptly pulled away by police and sent to the gallows.
I'm serious. You shouldn't be alive anymore : (

I hope Trump brings the death penalty nationwide : )
I also hope he bans Abortion nationwide. Innocent babies deserve to live, criminals deserve to die, it's that simple : )

Well, I guess we can safely conclude that the day has once again been saved thanks to me, Creamie, defender of children everywhere. If you ever need my assistance, again in my future simply whisper into a seashell, and shove it up your ass. When it's all the way up to your lungs, I'll be there to laugh at you!
Feb 7, 2017 6:46 PM

Apr 2016
worldeditor11 said:
Ratohnhaketon said:
As long as they make my dick go doki doki moe kyun kyun, I won't be too picky on terminology.

Paedophile spotted.

Vanilla faggot spotted.

In all honesty, there is nothing sexually attractive on lolis or petite girls, but they are so cute that I just want to hug the shit out of them.
Feb 7, 2017 6:58 PM

Feb 2010
Creamie said:
Petit (Teens and adults who are short and flat)
https://myanimelist.net/character/65865/Rikka_Takanashi
https://myanimelist.net/character/22369/Kanade_Tachibana
https://myanimelist.net/character/46163/Niko_Yazawa
https://myanimelist.net/character/31008/Ruri_Gokou
https://myanimelist.net/character/250/Ayu_Tsukimiya
https://myanimelist.net/character/4601/Fuuko_Ibuki
https://myanimelist.net/character/122819/Cyan_Hijirikawa
https://myanimelist.net/character/19740/Rem_Ayanokouji
https://myanimelist.net/character/54727/Ginbei_Haruomi_Sawatari

etc

Borderline (Look same as above, but are children in age)
https://myanimelist.net/character/100993/Sagiri_Izumi (12 years old)
https://myanimelist.net/character/2875/Hotaru_Tomoe (12 years old)

Loli (Children. Little children. Kids)
https://myanimelist.net/character/12669/Rin_Kaga
https://myanimelist.net/character/2827/Chibiusa
etc

Another way to tell the difference

Lolita characters pander to the lowest common denominator.
Expect randoseru backpacks, "ONIIIIII-CHAAAAN~~~!!", and other hackneyed symbols and fetishes

also

TheDarkLordOtaku said:

3.) Toddlercon: A much younger variety of Lolicon. Characters should appear to be pretty young, and may even look like kindergarteners. They may exhibit difficulties with speaking, and will often behave very childishly. People may argue that Hanyamaru Kindergarten falls into this category.
http://thecajunsamurai.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/zero-raws-hanamaru-kindergarten-10-raw-tx-1280x720-x264-mp4_snapshot_04-24_2010-03-15_21-35-551.jpg
http://s2.postimg.org/pu85iulx5/005.jpg

4.) Infantcon: If you haven't figured out the running trend yet, then this character type represents babies. It's typically far smaller than the other categories, but it does appear from time to time. It's pretty rare for any romance to develop with this character type; however, you will often see it present in "Raising Sims" such as Musumake.

Well, I guess we can safely conclude that the day has once again been saved thanks to ME, THE DARK LORD OTAKU!!!! If you ever need my assistance, again in my future simply whisper into a seashell, and leave it a top of loli doujin on your front step. When you awake in the morning, I'll be there!

What the FUCK is this shit?
How can you even live with yourself, knowing that this exists?
Here's my final solution and divine punishment for you:

The Judas Cradle
It is the perfect ironic punishment for babyfuckers such as yourself.
"Judas" because you betray babies and their innocence. "Cradle" because you want to sleep with babies in their cradles.
And the rape will happen to you this time.

The Judas Cradle is a terrible medieval torture where you would be placed on top of a pyramid-like seat.
The triangular-shaped end of the Judas Cradle would be inserted into your anus or perineum.
Your anus would be tortured by intense pressure and stretching of the orifice, eventually succumbing to tears in muscle tissue that could turn septic and kill from infection, or simply being impaled.
Your feet would be tied to each other in a way that moving one leg would force the other to move as well, increasing pain.
The device itself would never be washed, so you can become infected with the diseases from other dead nepiphiles' fecal matter.

Can you imagine? I imagine a stupid fat neckbeard talking about cartoon baby porn with a smile on his face, then promptly pulled away by police and sent to the gallows.
I'm serious. You shouldn't be alive anymore : (

I hope Trump brings the death penalty nationwide : )
I also hope he bans Abortion nationwide. Innocent babies deserve to live, criminals deserve to die, it's that simple : )

Well, I guess we can safely conclude that the day has once again been saved thanks to me, Creamie, defender of children everywhere. If you ever need my assistance, again in my future simply whisper into a seashell, and shove it up your ass. When it's all the way up to your lungs, I'll be there to laugh at you!

taiga aisaka = pettie dont forget her also

what does that torture technique have to do with this conversation....
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 7, 2017 7:05 PM
Jul 2018
JustALEX said:

It never ends...

How does it feel to have your own loli thread be ressurected by an arabic bot?
Feb 8, 2017 7:00 AM

Apr 2015
If they are illegal based on age-of-consent in Japan, it's a loli.
If they are able to give legal consent but are petit, well, they aren't loli.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 4 hours ago

11 by deg »»
7 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

23 by FanofAction »»
7 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

59 by KittenCuddler »»
20 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 11 hours ago

18 by traed »»
26 minutes ago

» Attack on skibidi toilet (attack on Titan story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 38 minutes ago

1 by SnipeStrike »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.