Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 2, 2020 6:37 AM

May 2009
Posts #234 to #250 merged from a dupe thread.
Aug 2, 2020 12:10 PM

Dec 2019
I think the memorable one is Euphoria, not because its good or anything but i think the people that watched it know what i mean. One of my most hated hentai is After class lessons
Aug 2, 2020 12:29 PM

Feb 2019
PandaPuff said:
I don't know if anyone made a topic about this yet so why not?

I'm a girl but I get weird looks when I tell someone that I like hentai. Pervert? Maybe. I just think hentai is funny and sometimes interesting or really forking gross. *cough* Night Shift Nurses *cough*

What's the most memorable hentai/ecchi you guys watched or really hated? For me the one mention above answers the first Q.
I thought we dont say we watch hentai like it was some sort of unwrited rule XD I got shock when I read "I tell someone that I like hentai" hahah I thougt we dont do that some people dont even add it on their profiles so you earned my respect girl you go XD "applauses" "
Nov 24, 2020 2:33 AM
Nov 2020
Can anyone tell me name of the hentai. Neighbor/landowner signed some document from a lady which she did without reading them & the next thing is debt collector are at her home (hentai) & at the end she told her husband that she is getting pregnant.
Nov 24, 2020 2:37 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
oversized watermelons is a major turn off for me, so whenever I come across something that has females with actual-sized pairs, it's a huge win. That's why i luv doki doki little ooysayan

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 24, 2020 2:59 AM
Nov 2020
Sn9sdj said:
Can anyone tell me name of the hentai. Neighbor/landowner signed some document from a lady which she did without reading them & the next thing is debt collector are at her home (hentai) & at the end she told her husband that she is getting pregnant.

Finally Found it : Bakunyuu Bomb, 2nd episode.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

61 by FanofAction »»
2 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 25 minutes ago

6 by alshu »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

29 by MichaelJackson »»
8 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

85 by LenRea »»
20 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 2 hours ago

10 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.