Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 28, 2009 3:17 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yuzuki's past story :o

This one was pretty interesting, although kind of sad how every Jigoku Shoujo story has to have the whole town holding grudge against one person for something that's not even entirely her fault. The ending sure was a shocker, though.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 29, 2009 4:39 AM

Aug 2008
yuzuki became th new jigoku shoujo. but i still prefer enma ai.
but i'm wondering, since she's dead for so long, and people can still see her, but now why they cant?
Mar 29, 2009 9:59 PM

Mar 2008
this episode was pretty hard to predict.. so Yuzuki's dad was framed in a bus accident, and she and her mom is condemned in the village.. that's pretty extreme, but i guess that's how it is in a small village.. it's amazing that chibi Yuzuki actually lived through all that.. and i wonder when she died actually.. did she die after moving to the apartment near her school, or did she die right after her mother did?
Yuzuki burrying her mom with the cherry blossoms was really touching.. ;_;

Yuzuki becoming the new Hell Girl isn't really shocking, but i'd rather she didnt.. now she's going to go through the same thing Ai went through.. >.< and she didnt even burn the whole village to deserve that fate..
and no more Ai.. ;_; Ai, where did u go? don't leave us.. >.<
Mar 30, 2009 7:46 AM
Sep 2008
After reading the review for episode 25. I was shocked. I thought Yuzuki was going to refuse being the new Jigoku Shoujo. I don't want Ai to leave, (that may be cruel on the other hand as it means Ai can go to heaven-or not:( )I can't believe Honne Onna and Ichmokun Ren don't want to be Yuzuki's new assistants. As well as Kikuri. I love Yuzuki and I'm glad Akie is back, but I want AI BACK! I just think replacing her is too far. There's still one more episode hopefully everything will be explained then (or not). Yuzuki said she'll be fussy with who she accepts to give her straw doll to. But doesn't the spider decide this, I bet Yuzuki will find she has no choice but to give the straw doll to any person that uses the website and then she'll want to quit.
Mar 30, 2009 5:28 PM
Feb 2009
I'm glad to see Akien again, but it bothers me that she's quiet and emotionless all the time. Makes me wonder if she's the real Akie, (Pleasepleaseplease) or if she's a fake one created by Yuzuki (Nononono). But most importantly....Where did Ai went?!
Yagami80Mar 30, 2009 5:33 PM
Mar 30, 2009 7:18 PM

Aug 2008
I wonder if Yuzuki will say, "Ippen shinde miru?" Of course, I have a feeling that right before she says those words, something will interfere and prevent Yuzuki from sending her first victim to hell.

Mar 30, 2009 9:48 PM

Jan 2009
It was an intresting episode. At the end, it looked like Wanyuudou wasn't too happy with Yuzuki replacing Ai. I kind of don't blame him. Ai did save him from an enternal Hell atfer all. Episode 26 should be really intresting as Yuzuki really takes Ai's role.

Speaking of episode 26, what's with the details page for this series? It says that it has finished airing, but it hasn't. There still 1 more episode that will air on April 4. I'm sure March 30 was the original end date but that should have been changed when it became obvious that it wouldn't end on that day. I'm currently waiting for approval for that edit, but it should have been done already.
Anata wa kyou de Mayuyu oshi! - "Team B Oshi" from Team B 5th Stage "Theater no megami"
Mar 30, 2009 11:30 PM

Aug 2008
Finished? WTF? Dude... episode 26 hasn't even aired yet... how can it be finished airing? Lol, I hope the mods fix it, although it's not that big of the deal since it's only one week off.

Apr 20, 2009 2:45 AM

Sep 2008
Wow, what an amazing episode. I barely blinked while I watched, eyes glued to the sorrow that silently seeped out. I would hate living in whatever world they live in, I mean there was obviously doubt that it was not the driver's fault for the accident. I can understand that they are angry for their own losses, but are they treating it as an accompanied suicide attempt? Maybe I'm just so mad that this kind of treatment could even be delved into. I've gained a little respect for Yuzuki.

How could anyone hate her?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2009 12:48 PM
Dec 2007
Hmmm so Yuzuki is another poor girl that had no luck in life and died because of the society's pressure... Although the change in her character was a bit abrupt at the end of the episode, it was still extremely well executed. And when Yuzuki said "I'll purify the world", it litterally sent chills down my spine.

However, seeing the preview of the next episode I have a feeling that Yuzuki is just another failure of a Jigoku Shoujo that will act by pure revenge and ressentment more than by duty and won't pass the Jigoku test. We may then see Enma Ai again. Just my two cents though.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Apr 20, 2009 1:09 PM

Feb 2008
so she accepts it just like that? never mind that they really exaggerated there, but people aren't that cruel.

maybe shes just being given a test run to see how she does as the new ai.

going back to the first season, maybe that was the process that she went through to become enma. and the way a new one is chosen varies from century to century, or however long it takes.
Apr 20, 2009 9:59 PM
Feb 2009
wow that was depressing. wasn't really expecting that. hope we see ai again, but that doesn't seem likely. another season??
Apr 21, 2009 12:56 AM

Sep 2008
O_O wtf!?
i just cant belive this tragedy enma ai is gone!!! how can thiss be possible!?
im pretty sure this is a test to yusuki to see if she can be the new hell girl, but i doubt she passes and ai will return (hopefully)

maibie the town part hating the 2 of them was exagerating but it not as horrible enough to what happened to ai
i still dont understaand why did ai returned since her relatives free already,,,..
im just too shoked of ai´s dissapearence.....
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Apr 21, 2009 7:26 AM
Jan 2009
Very nice episode....Really unexpected that Yuzuki is a lost soul.... i just love how Yuzuki eyes changes from blue to red when she finally realised that the world was unpleasent to her right after her mother death.... BTW can wandering souls really age?... thats abit weird... hahaha... anyway " i still dont understaand why did ai returned since her relatives free already,,,.." whats with that sorry? Can anyone help me with it?
Apr 21, 2009 7:30 AM

Oct 2007
it was a decent episode looking into her past and then accepting that she will be the new ai 0__0
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2009 1:27 PM

Jun 2008
Something tells me that Yuzuki is going to be a very bad Jigoku Shoujo, and Ai will end up coming back.
Apr 22, 2009 4:25 AM
Jun 2008
Yuzuki is cute and likable. But, Enma Ai is THE Jigoku Shoujo. The Jigoku Shoujo label is pretty much synonymous with her by my standards. This episode was good, sad and refreshing. But, I still can't believe they haven't revealed the origin of Kikuri -_-
Apr 22, 2009 4:33 AM
Nov 2008
Is everything that happened in this episode real or just an illusion Ai show to Yuzuki?
Apr 22, 2009 10:16 PM

Sep 2008
Kyonster said:
Is everything that happened in this episode real or just an illusion Ai show to Yuzuki?
It's Yuzuki's past; if anything, the life she was leading from episode 1 was more of an illusion, she was leading like a false life, for a lack of a better description.
Apr 23, 2009 2:10 PM
Nov 2008
* Whoa! Akie!? (The girl who gave Yuzuki candy) Akie...this is sick sad world , you know T-T

* Is japanese society (community?) is really like this? Ones who've been casted out will never be within the community again? (In the name of Oyashiro-sama I wish Yuzuki were Blood mode Shion instead of Jigoku Shoujo)

* Yamawaro's scene wins!

* Whoa!! Akie!! (again :P)

We'll miss you....
Enma Ai
Apr 23, 2009 5:59 PM

Feb 2009
That is so lame in this day and time no one is stupid enough to believe such a ridiculous story from any company! We all know is some accident happens no matter who is at fault everyone will go after the bus company! Why? The driver ain't got money! They should have come up with a better back story than that lame excuse!
May 5, 2009 3:03 PM

Aug 2008
okashii_ said:
yuzuki became th new jigoku shoujo. but i still prefer enma ai.
but i'm wondering, since she's dead for so long, and people can still see her, but now why they cant?
Enma Ai is irreplaceable! But was an interesting about-turn!
May 11, 2009 9:36 AM

Jul 2008
Uguu, Yuzuki's past was so sad : (
SonjaMay 19, 2009 9:41 AM

May 18, 2009 6:29 PM

Mar 2008
i knew it would happen, but im spechless anyways xDDD
................ ゆっくりしていってね!!!......................
Jun 1, 2009 9:31 PM

Mar 2009
Yagami80 said:
I'm glad to see Akien again, but it bothers me that she's quiet and emotionless all the time. Makes me wonder if she's the real Akie, (Pleasepleaseplease) or if she's a fake one created by Yuzuki (Nononono). But most importantly....Where did Ai went?!

akie, her soul, and who she is in hell. The 'akie' now is just a body that physically look similar to her. Ah but that you see doesn't really make sense to me >.< I mean akie was sent to hell yeah, but from direct influence of yuzuki trying to help her...so...if everything before was an illusion for yuzuki, how exactly is akie in hell? I dun get it >.< it's not possible.

obviously ai will come back, geez, there's not just gonna end it off with yuzuki becoming the new jigoku shoujo -.-'

good ep. in general though..
Sep 28, 2009 8:41 PM

Aug 2009
Why did the fucking townpeople blamed her and her mother? It was a fucking accident. Noones at fault since the break was broken. It was clearly not her dad's fault.

Her mother trying to kill her inside a temple is just sad. Her mother knows that she's going to die soon and doesn't want to leave Yuzuki alone.

Sad episode indeed. Yuzuki becoming the Jigoku Shoujo is also awesome.
Jan 27, 2010 4:35 PM

Nov 2009
her past story was really sad!!! y do ppl start stuff like that!!! stupid rumors!!! XP 2 c her dead body was sick... i almost cried!!!
Apr 19, 2010 6:17 PM
Jul 2008
For some reason I didn't like it :P I don't know. Sad how only Wanyuudo stays. yamawaro looked like he was thinking whether or not he'd stay. Hmmm.. I wonder what's gonna happen now
May 27, 2010 5:16 PM

May 2010
I am still sobbing as I write this response- I can't believe what I just saw! How can anyone replace Ai????? I LoveEnmaAi! (user-name?) I want Ai back, will we see her in heaven, or wandering the world? I started crying when Ai disappeared- I don't think I ever cried as much as this in any show or movie. I want Ai back!!! This just feels wrong, and the whole gang (except for Wanyuudo) are gone! GONE! I just can't believe it. :( This was the saddest episode of Jigoku Shoujo yet, we'll see if the last episode is sadder. I mean, really we've only seen Yuzuki for what, 1 season? And they're weren't that many heartwarming scene with her, except for this episode. I don't want to be a cruel person, but I thought that Ai's case was sadder. And Ren left- the heartthrob of the series! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I liked this episode, but it was too much for me.
May 27, 2010 5:39 PM

May 2010
madeinakihabara said:
Something tells me that Yuzuki is going to be a very bad Jigoku Shoujo, and Ai will end up coming back.

Hopefully, Enma Ai will become the Jigoku Shoujo again! Okay, I know that's cold hearted, seeing that being Jigoku Shoujo is torture (Yuzuki hasn't realized that yet, sadly)
but I need Ai back, I just need her back!!!! And even if Yuzuki continues to be the Jigoku Shoujo, I hope we can see Ai in heaven, or (again, sadly) walking in between life and death, or even in *gasp* hell. :(
Feb 20, 2011 8:54 PM

Oct 2008
So she accepted her fate.

I hate it how people mistreat the child like it was her fault as well. =/

It just reminds me of my extended family, how the adults are having a fight, which then cousins and family aren't allowed to speak to each other. I feel sorry for the kids.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 11, 2011 12:31 PM
Jun 2009
NO! She went against Tsugumi's advice and went beyond the gate. :'(
Jan 12, 2012 4:20 PM

Dec 2010
It's really hard to find any words for this episode, once you have watched it. I know this is Jigoku Shoujo and I know that actually no one got sent to hell, but still this was heartbreaking episode. Yuzuki turned out to have so much more to her character that was hidden to now. All we knew was that she's naively goodhearted but the side she showed when she was little... Characters who can endure sadness much as she did are few enough for you to count them just on your fingers. I remember Takuma, but still... I felt bad for everyone, besides Wanyuudou, refusing to stand on Yuzuki's side, but it's really understandable.

It's just now that I realised how beautiful Yuzuki's eyes are. They don't look well with red lenses though.

One moment was really difficult to understand for me - the part when Yuzuki decided to become Jigoku Shoujo. I know that her soul was doomed to a living hell anyway, but still I never saw this coming. We're talking about Yuzuki here!
My heart was already at the point of breaking, when Akie gave candy to Yuzuki. That really explained why she was her best friend in her "imaginary" life, just when I was feeling bad about "If Yuzuki's life was just an illusion, then what about Akie - was their friendship just an illusion too?".

I can talk about this episode on and on, but there's no way to explain every feeling I got after watching this episode. I thought on the whole Jigoku Shoujo sequence matter, and I came down to the decision that even if Futukamori was so much different than Season 1, Mitsuganae is just a different and separated universe. The feeling in this Mitsuganae is just nothing like before. I'm not saying it's not as good or anything like this. It's just different. It's not just that Ai Enma isn't in the center of the show. There are so many things that differ. The Devil doesn't seem to have any role in what is happening, like he didn't create Jigoku Tsuushin to start with. The Jigoku Tsuushin is different by itself. Yuzuki is not just the center of Mitsuganae. She's connected with every bit of it, every character who made(or didn't make) a deal. This might be the only way for this show to actually have last season after all, but still I feel so melancholic about it. Like it's really going to end for good now. Even Ai disappeared. And we didn't even get to know so much important things - like what's the origin of Kikuri or even more - we didn't get a single ray of light on Ai's grandma. But I guess Jigoku Shoujo is really departing, taking the truth about these secrets with itself, concealing them forever. You can feel it, can't you? We're just one episode away from the end of Jigoku Shoujo...

To be honest the show actually ended with the last episode of Futukamori. Not that I don't acknowledge Mitsuganae, but Ai died back then. Now I think that I know it... Ai never really came back. She was probably dead all the time. There's no other reason Yuzuki would be really needed to replace Ai. And I don't think that Ai would actually go back to Jigoku Tsuushin to start with. I think that the whole illusion and everything that actually happened in Mitsuganae is just the Devil's scheme. Doesn't it make perfect sense? Ai finally refused to go on with her bidding and now he needs new Jigoku Shoujo. That's why he's so desperately trying to convince Yuzuki that there's no other way for this world to go on except if Jigoku Tsuushin exists. Everything Yuzuki lived through from the start of Mitsuganae was an illusion. Why can't Ai be such an illusion too? Think of it. Tsugumi said that her father gave up at some point. If you've watched Season 1(and even if you've watched the last episodes of Futukamori) you'd probably think that Hajime would never give up. Tsugumi herself is probably an illusion too. How is it that just she can see Yuzuki? This way her words will have even heavier influence on the little girl.

Anyway... Yuzuki doesn't seem as good Jigoku Shoujo to me. In my opinion Jigoku Tsuushin can't work the way she wants it to. But at least now I know why Mitsuganae was so obsessed with the people deceiving themselves and sending to hell the ones who are in the way of their illusions.

erastale said:
* Whoa! Akie!? (The girl who gave Yuzuki candy) Akie...this is sick sad world , you know T-T
MeritasJan 12, 2012 4:36 PM
Jan 28, 2012 10:05 PM

Aug 2009
I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!!
I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!!
I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!!
I WANT AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

I dont want this ugly noob bitch to be the new Hell Girl!!! >:OOOOOOO
Feb 5, 2012 2:49 AM

Dec 2008
erastale said:
Is japanese society (community?) is really like this? Ones who've been casted out will never be within the community again?

My thoughts exactly. Is that really the case?

The father died and I can understand being upset at the family for a while from taking other lives with him, but when a little child is running around screaming about her mother, shouldn't that cause concern as a human being? "Oh, she's probably overreacting to a cold her mother has," wtf, can you live with another person's death on your shoulders? The child has no other connections, obviously; she isn't leaving the house, no other relative or friend has come to visit them despite how everyone is spying and glaring down upon them wherever they go - including THE FUCKING HOSPITALS - so you're just going to let her suffer too? The fuck? Just... damn. Fuck humanity. We're all monsters. Go, Yuzuki, go. Let's go Death Note-style Kira on their asses.

I'm still kind of peeved that Yuzuki just took up the role instantly after remembering her past; like, "Oops there's only 5 minutes left OKAY SHE BECOMES THE JIGOKU SHOUJO," after all this time insisting she wouldn't hate and not become the next Jigoku Shoujo. Way to switch from a logical yet determined emotion to purely basing this decision on pure emotion! But I do suppose that is a more "rational" and "understandable" way humans can spontaneously react, especially when you're reminded and faced with a horrible part of your past. I think it also pisses me off that it happened so suddenly and near the end is that there's a handful of things that won't get answered - like Meritas said: Ai's Grandma and the origination of Kikuri and all. That's kind of disheartening.

I'll just be honest and say I was never really a fan of Yuzuki and I'm still not. I felt like I might after hearing her back story and having her become the Jigoku Shoujo if she took on that role, but I don't. I mean, I feel like at this point, given her background, I'm obviously on her side and rooting for her, but I don't feel any kind of real emotion towards her. She's just a nice girl who I feel sorry for (though I'm more angry at society than sorry for Yuzuki) and I kind of like she's become passionate about her new role as Jigoku Shoujo, even though everyone's telling her it's not her choice in how things are run. And we all know that as viewers of the show. But I still don't feel 100% on board with her in this; maybe it's partly because Ai vanished so quickly without another word. So yeah, doubt that her wishes will go over well; so here's to the last episode.
CardcaptorKittyFeb 5, 2012 2:52 AM
Feb 22, 2012 12:13 PM

Apr 2010
MaxCrazy7 said:
That is so lame in this day and time no one is stupid enough to believe such a ridiculous story from any company! We all know is some accident happens no matter who is at fault everyone will go after the bus company! Why? The driver ain't got money! They should have come up with a better back story than that lame excuse!

you're missing the point entirely. the reason the bus company falsified information on the accident was to sever any possible connection of the company to the deaths of the passengers, which would alleviate repercussions towards them and shift the attention of the community and media onto the 'only plausible explanation', the negligence of the driver. if they had come out with the truth, the bus company's reputation would drastically plummet and it's name would be smeared by the blood of the victims. to further avoid that loss, they immediately gave compensation to the families which, in this day and age, is a front to appeal to the masses that the company is playing 'hero' by comforting those affected, and ultimately have the entire population 'point fingers' at Yuzuki's father...

in these times, however cruel or unjustified, people need reassurance; society needs to 'blame' someone/something, as far from the truth it may be, in order to feel satisfied. to say that 'no one is stupid enough' is off the mark and quite naive; stupidity has nothing to do with it, people want answers (justice), not excuses.
Mar 17, 2012 3:56 PM
Jul 2009
I think it is more like: If you bring shame among your family, you'll be outcasted and no one will respect you anymore. Which is true among some cultures, but usually not to this extent.
For example: When the mother was sick, it's absurd that the hospital wouldn't let her in. It was obvious she was sick and needed some care, and anyone with a heart would let her in.
Also, when Yuzuki was calling for help for her mother, anyone would take pity on a small little girl like that and try to help.. Not just turn their heads.

The fact that the father died in the accident changes how people should have viewed the situation a lot as well.
Jul 17, 2012 3:36 AM

Jul 2011
Lulexiaa said:
I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!! I WANT AI!!!
I WANT AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

I dont want this ugly noob bitch to be the new Hell Girl!!! >:OOOOOOO

agreed!!!!
Aug 11, 2012 8:08 AM

May 2012
Wow what an epic episode and what a sad story! Made me feel real sad for little Yuzuki, so what we experienced more than 24 episodes was all just a fake world?

It's really a huge plot twister of everything actually, and at the end Yuzuki accepts the fate as Jugoku Shoujo! I though Enma Ai would have more or a fascinating disappearance than just vanishes in to thin air, though it was quite an epic scene under three where Yuzuki buries her mother and her eye's change to red, I assume there she accepted it.

Damn really much changes I do wonder what the last episode will be like! This has been a great run of all three season already and I just love this change all the sudden!
Sep 21, 2012 12:16 AM

Apr 2011
I knew this was a back story for Yuzuki and why she died. I was tempted to skip it, because it will make me wanna cry. This is why I hate society gang-ups :(

But LOL, she does not look good as "hell girl".
Oct 11, 2012 10:34 AM

Jun 2012
What? What? WHAT? A thousand times WHAT?

Her dad dies in a tragic automobile accident, and suddenly everybody and their dog is trying to make his family's life as miserable as possible? WHAT?

How does that even make any sort of sense whatsoever? People are calling his dad a freaking murderer... This is a text-book example of "forced drama".

This guy said it best:
MaxCrazy7 said:

Sure, I could believe that maybe one or two crazy people would actually believe that he was at fault for the accident, but an entire town? Get real... That would just simply not happen in reality.

And what happened to Yuzuki's resolve? She was so determined that she wasn't going to be the next Jigoku Shoujo (which was a retarded plot twist to begin with). Now she's told that she has been dead for years and her family had to bear the burden of an entire towns hate, and suddenly she accepts it without any hesitation, saying that it's "necessary".

I'd have dropped this on the spot right then and there, if it wasn't for the fact that there is only one episode left. Also, I'm curious as to why everyone but Wanyuudo left.
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Dec 28, 2012 4:06 PM

Jun 2011
Damn... so unfair =(
But in the end, Yuzuki's background story was no different from the previous episodes' stories, with the only exception that no one got sent to hell for what they did.

I'm curious to see how Yuzuki will try to fight against the restrictions and rules of Jigoku Shoujo(s). She probably will realize during the final episode that resistance is futile, just like before, and simply become similar to Ai...

Damn, I'll miss Ai T.T I wonder if we'll still see her? =(
Feb 10, 2013 3:18 AM

Sep 2012
What heartless people! It wasn't Yuzuki's fathers fault!
Mar 6, 2013 7:05 AM

Jun 2012
This episode made me really sad. I am on verge of tears, and not only from sadness but from anger as well. Those people were so horrible to them, even if they weren't guilty of anything.

I am pretty sad than Enma disappeared, and kinda surprised that everyone except Wanyuudou left Yuzuki. I thought they would surely go with her.

Can't wait to see the last episode.
Aug 20, 2013 11:24 PM

Mar 2013
Lolz everyone left except wanyuudo... XD
hope they come back though... But if they stayed away, would they just live forever? O_o
lmao spin-off show: adventures of hone-onna, ren, yamawaro, and kikuri XD

oh the silly things you find on the internet
Sep 18, 2013 11:54 AM

Sep 2012
Pretty sad episode indeed, But thats this franchise is about Misery misery and misery.
Dec 8, 2013 5:22 AM

Jun 2012
well that was sad i am not happy there is a new hell girl but the story it self i don't dis like at all. i only thought that now Yuzuki knows her past she would take revenge and because of that she would become the new hell girl cause now it doesn't make much sense.

did Yamawaro had teary eyes:O or was it the light reflecting?
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
May 18, 2014 10:52 AM

Jul 2012
Fucking humans they blame the father that didn't do anything wrong and they hate the mom and daughter for what the father did who didn't do anything.

Ok o know this is fictional but is Japanese society like this when one does wrong they blame the rest of the family........just judge them all when one does wrong and not listen to the rest of the story.

The whole town should go to hell fucking bastards
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Aug 20, 2014 4:14 PM

Jan 2014
Well, this is cruel.
Condemn an entire family without even know the true facts. They're blaming a family for murder and then let them meet their deaths neglecting every help? You're not one to judge, because you're staining yourself with the same guilt you're blaming others for.
Now it all makes sense. She became Hell Girl because she died with hatred in her heart just like Enma did.
Sep 27, 2014 12:31 AM

Jan 2010
Death Note vibes.

How 'bout that.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» do you really believe that all thee victims deserved to go to hell

geekfreak17a - May 17, 2014

5 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beave - Mar 20, 2009

52 by Phobossus »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.