Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 10, 2019 5:18 AM

Mar 2018
Dekomori is one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen in anime.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Feb 3, 2019 10:53 PM
Feb 2010
TimelessOne said:

Isn't she supposed to be annoying? That's why it's so hilarious.
Feb 4, 2019 6:48 AM

Mar 2018
SlashBriar said:
TimelessOne said:

Isn't she supposed to be annoying? That's why it's so hilarious.

Yeah it was enjoyable at first, then whole anime got repetitive.She was driving me crazy at that point.(Not in a good way)
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Mar 11, 2019 6:38 PM

Jun 2015
yeah i totally expected that dekomori didn't have the best intent staying with nibutani.. honestly i can agree with the previous comments above that she was funily annoying at first but at this point she's just excessive.
Sep 6, 2019 4:19 AM
Sep 2019
Seeing Shinka and Satanae being such good friends, really melted my shipping heart. The hug with Mori Summer was so adorable, altough a bit weird. Them teasing each other is still better than them being so nice to each other, but either way I enjoyed their time together.

When Satanae held that speech in fron of everyone, I really thought it was a dream, but oh well, poor Shinka, it wasn't. I actually really hate Satanae for doing this and she also annoys with her non-stop crying a lot.

I still don't like Satone but I love the fact that she and Shinka know each other. Their past is way better than Yuuta's and Satone's. I hope she stays away from Yuuta and just spends more time with Shinka. - I don't ship Shinka and Satone though, but it's better than her with Yuuta. Also I hatted how Satone hugged Yuuta in the cafeteria, but I like how Yuuta pushed her away. Satone is really annoying and I'd be glad if she moved away into a total other country.
Aug 19, 2020 5:00 AM

Oct 2016
Nibutani and Dekomori's relationship this episode went a whole ass 360 lmao. I would have liked if Nibutani and Dekomori's relationship stayed like that but, their bickering is also hilarious so its fine. Poor Isshiki though no one is supporting him lmao.
Sep 4, 2020 4:51 AM

Aug 2018
Episode 4 is always Nibutani x Dekomori ep and this didn't disappoint me, great ep!
Sep 4, 2020 5:00 AM

Aug 2018
Vladz0r said:
>watching sequel of slapstick character animu
"hah so funny such slapstick, gonna keep watchng"
"wow, so serious, so great!"
"wow, back to funny. this episode shit, so much potential."

It was decent. I liked Dekomori and Nibutani's silliness over anything else. The classic KyoAni style of overdone tears ruining a moment did just that. They managed to do it with Key's works and give Maeda the often unintentional feedback of "forced tears" and "excessive emotional manipulation."
They should just keep at the comedy and slapstick and try to keep it somewhat creative.

I guess I'm one of the few people who liked the silliness at the end with Dekomori, probably because I didn't eat up the drama and take it too seriously like some others here.

I liked this direction too with everything back to normal. Pretty sure Nibutani might get annoyed more everytime if Deko kept believing she's the Mori Summer, and possibly the club would have been closed.
Feb 1, 2021 5:30 PM

Sep 2017
This was pretty nice until the ending... That was a pretty dick move from Dekomori. It just turned out to be a slap stick episode with no development.
Feb 20, 2021 9:13 PM

Aug 2018
Laughed my ass off when Dekomori read the big ass book during the speech xD
Jul 15, 2021 7:31 AM

Jun 2020
Nibutani is planning on running as president for the student council which should be good although not good for her since Dekomori is in the way

This episode changed a lot of things Dekomori is now faithful to Nibutani or should I say Mori Summer what a change of pace this episode began

Poor Rikka her servant got snatched by her, Her tears though must really be emotional for Dekomori lately, And we're back at it again honestly this seems the settled routine of their lives.
Aug 6, 2021 9:01 PM
Jul 2021
i feel sad for Nibutani-san actually, she really worked hard (i mean she really want to be part of council) but shes not selected because of Deko-chan make fun of her.
Apr 8, 2022 5:17 PM
Mar 2019
This has started to get annoying.
Apr 22, 2022 11:40 AM

Jun 2015
Really sad how the end turned out. I was hoping for them to finally become friends especially after the scene in the room.
Still great episode.

Apr 28, 2022 11:25 AM

May 2009
The scene between Dekumori and Nibutani in the bedroom is SO adorable. My heart swelled up. And then.... T_T WHY. Screw you Dekumori.
IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ODDTAXI OR SAIKI K I'LL BONK YOU IN THE HEAD

Jul 24, 2022 7:37 PM
Oct 2019
that was pretty good. their friendship is there, and it's growing. but it's soo bumpy hahaha

"i pronounce nibutani a liar. she nearly burst into flames hen she heard the words of the mabinogion" hahaha
Aug 7, 2022 12:15 PM

Jan 2013
As soon as that picture was taken I knew something was up lmao.
I guess it'd be too boring to have Dekomori clinging to Nibutani all the time.
Sep 19, 2022 5:59 PM
Sep 2022
this episode is a gold mine for comedy
Oct 17, 2022 4:25 PM
Jul 2022
Thoroughly enjoyed this episode! The ending in the auditorium had me in tears from laughter. Such a great and funny show!
Mar 7, 2023 8:18 AM

Aug 2022
This was definitely one of the cringiest episodes.
Jun 8, 2023 4:18 AM

Jan 2020
I almost tought Dekomori was cute for a moment there. Then sh*t happened.
Sep 20, 2023 3:02 AM
May 2023
Bro, this is 4 episodes in a row. I must stop myself before I have nothing to watch
Nov 13, 2023 3:04 PM

Jul 2014
Wow, Dekomori is just so annoying and unlikeable. Sabotaging Nibutani's speech in her classroom was enough of a dick move, but revealing her "dark side" to the entire school - the thing Nibutani has for good reason been desperately trying to avoid the entire time - is just outright cruel. She exploited her idolisation of Mori Summer to get the photo for that reveal, so it's a calculated sabotage of the entire election campaign. Nothing Nibutani has done to Dekomori justifies her humiliating Nibutani in front of the entire school and ruining something she has been working hard for, and it's made all the more annoying by being used as a cheap way to reset their relationship to the status quo (because heaven forbid the characters in this show actually develop at this point.

Truly awful episode of anime, definitely the worst for me of this rewatch so far.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

414 by Devonnius »»
Apr 5, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

205 by Yubisoft »»
Apr 4, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

278 by FarCritical »»
Mar 3, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Rikka or Shichimiya - who do you ship with Yuuta? ( 1 2 3 )

linchpin - Mar 18, 2014

102 by Kirino »»
Mar 2, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Jan 7, 2014

294 by Devonnius »»
Feb 28, 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.