Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2009 6:40 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
this last episode is so great,.,.but really really hoping for a new season,.,.I want more of this anime,.,.so great,.,.,.

Yuri-sama,.,.
Conrad,.,.
Yozak,.,.
Gunter,..,.
Gwendal,.,.
wolfram,.,.
Valtrana

and all of the other,.,.I will really really miss you,.,.

""""Until we meet Again""""
Mar 28, 2009 11:26 AM

Jan 2009
Although it is unlikely I am still hoping for a season 4. Either way it was a great ending to a great anime imo.

Mar 29, 2009 12:57 AM

Apr 2008
Count me in with the people who want another season. As long as Yuri is able to go back and forth, I'm happy though. Wolfram was so depressed at the end of season 1 because he thought Yuri would never return. I'd be sad if the two of them couldn't keep up their antics. ^_^
Mar 29, 2009 1:03 AM
Feb 2008
I think I will never get tired of this anime ,therefore a 4th season could be a good idea but I think this is the last one, anyway good anime I really enjoyed it ^^
Mar 29, 2009 6:58 PM
Apr 2008
While I'm satisfied with the ending, I still prefer season 2's ending better. I'm happy that it's open for another season - if only they would make one!
Mar 30, 2009 3:50 AM

May 2008
Was a pretty good end, Yuuri suddenly losing and then regaining his powers was kinda anticlimactic though. It seemed to me like they couldn't think of anyway to really keep Yuuri without his powers so they deus ex machina'd it.
Mar 30, 2009 10:32 AM

May 2008
With the way it said 'Fin' it might be over for good..DX But I still want a 4th season! Some animes go as far as that or more. I'll never get bored with KKM ever.

Apr 4, 2009 12:27 PM

Apr 2008
This season was kind of fail. Predictable, and fail. But I'd still watch if they got a fourth season. :]
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2009 8:23 PM

Oct 2008
i don't think a 4th season is coming either
they would need new villains and a new storyline otherwise it'll be predictable and dull
Jul 22, 2009 10:21 AM

Sep 2007
I'd love a 4th season, but I'd settle for an OVA. Typically set after Yuri and Wolfram are married and Greta is a bit older. As much as I'd love to see their lovely romance and wedding, it doesn't seem like this shows style to actually show us that much. xD

I'm sad that the one thing I really wanted didn't happen. I don't know why but I really really wanted to see Greta meeting Yuri's mom. If it did happen I don't remember it and it needs to happen again. I got all excited when Greta ran forward at the end only to be all D: when they pushed her back. At least this season did get more Greta episodes (she is my favorite haha)

I was all sorts of disappointed with this season, but the very end cheered me up. I know it wasn't exactly genius the way they had it mirror the end of the last season but...gosh I loved it. I'd keep watching this show forever if they made more.
Jul 26, 2009 2:02 PM

Jan 2009
i think they will make another season since that other king said he will come back and visit his home land.

Jul 27, 2009 6:50 AM
May 2007
I love the last episode. Hated Alazon, but Yuri is still the always kind Yuri.
Some bits are boring, but I still like it (Konrad <3).
It depends on how the novel progresses, I didn't expect for a 3rd season, so there might be a 4th season!
Sep 6, 2009 7:54 PM

Apr 2007
I would love it if they made a 4th season. This series is just so good. I actually thought they would be stuck in Shin Makoku.

@Winter - I agree, I also wanted to see a meeting between Greta and Shibuya's mom. I also wanted to see an interaction between Greta and Shori, him being her uncle and all, not just them being in the same place.

The ending was better then what I had in my head though, which was something to do with Sara dying in the end. It seemed liked the only thing that could've happened after he went kinda power-sorta crazy. Glad everyone worked everything out.

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
Nov 27, 2009 9:18 PM

Oct 2009
4th season would be great.
Sigh.
I'm curious about yuuri and wolfram. T_T

Feb 16, 2010 9:14 AM

Feb 2008
I want on 4th season of this, but unlike a lot of the other posters, it's not to see Yuuri and Wolfram married, but so that something might actually start developing between Gwendel and Annasina, when he saved her from her interview, I really did think that something was gonna go down, but it didn't, and I was damn annoyed.
Mar 3, 2010 5:40 AM
Jun 2009
When it got to the last few episodes I didn't think they could wrap it up, such a big can of worms had been opened. But they did, and it was fun, but edging on sad and poignant at times, as this anime always is. Theres so much left they could explore in Kyou Kara Maou that a fourth season, I think, would be feasible, plotline-wise. We've still got Shou Shimaron, and Seisakoku to contend with, not to mention a tiny Shinou, and the Yuuri/Wolfram wedding! Whether they will or not...well...I guess we'll have to wait and see.
May 11, 2010 8:26 PM
Dec 2009
I don't want this series to end. It was cute but at least it had a good ending.
Aug 24, 2010 4:53 PM

Oct 2009
Yap.. Good ending.. First.. i shocked bout yuuri lost his maryoku.. but in the end.. Yuuri,Murata and Shouri no onii san.. finally can back to earth.. kya.. cant wait for next season..

sooner and later..

Sep 6, 2010 3:46 PM

Apr 2009
This is the only series where I don't mind watch fillers no matter how bad they are. I hope for another season of KKM as well~

Although I enjoyed it, this was my least favourite season. They're still repeating things from the first two seasons (JULIA, JULIA, JULIA) and I found the gags to be reduced a little bit.

Anyway, considering how important that sword is, hopefully they'll keep a better eye on it now so that it doesn't get taken again by unknown enemies =__='
Mar 19, 2011 7:57 PM
Jul 2018
I can't believe I finished this whole series in under a month! (All 117 eps and OVAs!) T_T

I love it so much and I'm so sad that it's over!!!!!

I want a season 4, and I would never get bored of this show.
Apr 17, 2013 11:21 PM

Apr 2008
I want similar anime to this one D: Any recommendations? This anime was amazing <3
Feb 14, 2015 7:28 AM

Dec 2014
The ending is really satisfying. i hope there will be season 4 and Yuuri and Wolfram'll get marry in season 4 :D :D
Mar 5, 2015 11:11 AM

Feb 2011
It was a nice moment when Sara was using the sword to revive Yuuri and everyone was calling out to him.

Really loved the moment between Conrad and Yuuri when he was eating.

Shouri was hilarious. XD Surely he can learn the transportation technique. And how come Murata really can't learn to use magic at all?

Lmao what was all the fuss about if his maryoku wasn't really gone. xD

There'll never be a Yuuram wedding until the whole feelings things is dealt with, and I think that would be too much for a show they tried to keep lower in BL content not to mention the question of Yuuri having any feelings at all. He still considers himself to be straight and probably has the stereotypical plans of getting a wife and maybe kids in the future. Although at this point he doesn't want any of that and probably won't for a long time. Greta is his daughter in Shin Makoku and Wolfram the co-guardian. Earth is another thing entirely.

The novels are still ongoing (although hiatus at the moment) but they do go further than the anime. Too bad they couldn't have been made into more anime!
眠れないのは君のせい
Jun 5, 2015 4:15 PM

Apr 2009
I feel so sorry for Wolfram, not a single kiss- even if there was at least one hug -3-

and poor Morgif barely got any action at all the last 20 episodes- even though he was such awesomeness in the last episodes of the first season T_T

over-all, i think this season was much better than the first;
hey, blood! don't remember seeing any of that in the first, except those two scenes where it was just a black shadow against a red screen, and the second time was rather sad and not very visible/detailed when it poured out of that guy's arm..

i also felt like there was more tension-excitement in this season, but the OVA kinda spoiled the whole Yuri-Sara thing, since it went pretty much the same way -w-'
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Sep 10, 2016 3:37 AM

Mar 2012
Have you ever considered Yuuri's feelings of not wanting to marry another guy when it comes to their engagement? No, you only think about Wolfram!

Anyways jokes aside, don't any of you wish for a re-make rather than season 4? Even if the novels have been on a long hiatus, the end would be pretty satisfactory even if no new volume ever comes out in the future. If they do then there's always a scope for a movie or OVAs if it's something short or another season if it's long.

I did enjoy the anime, it was definitely better than what crap the manga threw at me and the super rushed ending without much explanation, but if you compare it to the LNs, they are superior quality both in terms of characters as well as story.

As for Yuuri and Wolfram's wedding, it's never going to happen, the author has always said that the series is not shounen-ai let alone yaoi (go to her twitter account and read it yourself),so unless she has some major change of heart as well as genres, it's really not possible.

Edit: On second thought, I hope this series rots in the depths of hell, after the musical I believe that no media will ever truly adapt the original LNs, if there is anything new at all it will only be spouting off some crappy low level fujo-bait.
Maou_heikaJan 19, 2018 7:58 AM
Dec 27, 2016 8:23 PM

Sep 2011
Overall this season was significantly worse than the first season. I absolutely love the world they have built, but most of the characters are or have become intolerable. Wolfram was always obnoxious but it was amplified tenfold in this season. Sara's character was questionable at best. Yuri is as obnoxiously pure as ever (add onto it I hate the voice actor). The story this time around felt half-assed. Animation quality was lower, especially in the later episodes.

As much flak as I am giving this season I still like this series overall. It was entertaining enough to cause me to put all of the currently airing shows on hold to binge watch the series. This series also gave me a new top 10 character in the form of Gunter who happens to be voiced by one of my favorite voice actors. His voice acting this time around was in top form, and his character overall was extremely charming with a hint of complexion that doesn't overpower who he is meant to be.

The resolution of this season, much like this season overall, was subpar but it resolved cleanly while still allowing room for another sequel should the desire arise. If another season was announced I would definitely watch it, but I would not be disappointed if we don't see anything more from this series.
Aug 5, 2017 4:56 AM

Mar 2010
hmm please let at least one company to adapt the novellllll arghhh this is frustrating
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2022 8:22 PM
Jul 2021
Trash anime, made a over rated female mangaka. She's just a terrible writer/artist/illustrator what ever she is. Probably got the gig by "doing the rounds"

Skip this shity anime/series if you can. If not well. You'll feel like me, that you have wasted x hours of your life for nothing.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 35 Discussion

Chouninatte - Feb 23, 2015

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 34 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 33 Discussion

WaterLily - Jan 5, 2009

4 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 30, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 32 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 23, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 31 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.