Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2009 11:41 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pointless generic shit end. at least proved my point that setsuna is a garbage pilot who can't win a battle without his O-Razier and trans-am plot device.
TechnicsMKIIJan 12, 2010 11:26 PM
Mar 27, 2009 7:03 PM

Feb 2009
R u kidding me?
Why don't you try givin' it a "0" when u at it
Jeeez!
Mar 27, 2009 7:31 PM

Oct 2008
DeltaPlus said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Dude you oughta just be b&.
Mar 28, 2009 5:58 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
DeltaPlus said:

dude. the episode hasn't aired yet. --_--'''
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 29, 2009 1:23 AM

Mar 2008
Omg!!! Last episode rocked!!!!
Mar 29, 2009 1:29 AM
Apr 2008
Basaka said:
Omg!!! Last episode rocked!!!!

Looks like I'm a bit too late. Missed half of the episode in total.

One thing's for sure:

EDIT: I don't quite see what's the last sentence of the show about. I don't think the story's quite finished yet, with the movie still in progress.
darkxdestinyMar 29, 2009 1:38 AM
Mar 29, 2009 1:30 AM

May 2008
A lot of the rumours actually came true, including Exia vs 0 Gundam, Patrick survived and married Kati.

As well as the fact that there will be a movie to be released in 2010. Hope it's not a compilation movie though.

And wow Daybreak's Bell back as the finale song~
Mar 29, 2009 1:31 AM
Mar 2008
End-of-Season downgrade. There's a first.
Mar 29, 2009 1:34 AM

Mar 2007
The final battle Exia R2 vs O gundam was just so freakin awesome.
All the battles in this episode were great actually.
The epilogue was a bit long , but Kati x Patrick FUCK YEAH
And Setsuna heading to Jupiter , FUCK YEAH !
this episode , FUCK YEAH !

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Mar 29, 2009 1:45 AM

Jul 2007
quentinlau said:

As well as the fact that there will be a movie to be released in 2010. Hope it's not a compilation movie though.

With EVIL and dark scene of Jupiter, I really doubt its compilation ;}

Great episode. Loved the fights.

DOUBLE Reference to A.C.Clarke's famous novel at the end was welcome thing too

Now what is left is to wait till Delta Plus modifies the first post with his newest troll
AhenshihaelMar 29, 2009 2:01 AM
Mar 29, 2009 4:34 AM

Jan 2008
Ribbons in Gundam Rx-78 look-a-like was a nice touch. Hopefully, movie'll be good.
Overall, I thinks this series was worse than s1 storywise but more action packed. Will review my final rating of 9/10 after seeing the sub.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Mar 29, 2009 6:10 AM

Sep 2008
I knew there was going to be a movie!
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Mar 29, 2009 6:15 AM

Oct 2008
The epilogue is ~half the episode o.o
Patrick lived (again)

The first thing I thought of after seeing 0 Gundam and Exia was Amuro (Ribbons) vs Setsuna, a battle between a "newtype" and "innovator"

(*^ー゚)b ( ̄∇ ̄*)♪
Mar 29, 2009 6:21 AM
Jul 2007
The Immortal Colasour

XD

Mar 29, 2009 6:40 AM

Apr 2008
*Goes and watches the Raw*
Mar 29, 2009 6:59 AM

Feb 2009
Sorry guys but I have to say that I am slightly disappointed.
It seems to be that this one was rushed a little bit. What bothers me THE most is that we could not get to see Ribbons last moments expression of defeat like the other 2 innovades (did I spell it correct?) or did he NOT died after all?

- Patrick and Kathy getting married is a Plus
- Andrei now a good soldier doing humanitarian stuff??? - Minus (I still preferred him dead)
- Louis & Sagi a grown mature couple? - Plus
- Marina with her odd face (or is she showing signs of age?) talking BS again - No Comment
- Klaus & Shirin updates ... not really important I guess - Plus minus
- Hallelujah OWNING-GODLIKE 1 innovader (even if it was too short for my taste) - BIG PLUS
- Allelujah & Marie backpacking??? are you kidding me? hmmmm gues not... - Plus Minus
- Ribbons modifying 0 Gundam with original GN-drive effortlessly to use into combat - Hilarius

(is my memory failing or at the beginning of this season while they were testing the twin-drive system I remember they had 3 different GN drives. Soo after seeing Ribbons modifying the 0 Gundam with it makes me wonder if Linda couldn't have done a better job)

- Gundam Exia is back from the dead to engage the final battle - Hilarius

(again my memory is failing me big time... wasn't Exia converted into 00 Gundam with the remaining parts? Please someone prove me wrong and show me the episode where I miss that! Also.... where the HELL did Exia come from anyway? I did not see him back on episode 22 when Linda brought the extra equipment)

- Lockon OWNS an innovader brilliantly - DOUBLE BONUS
- Mr. Bushido was reduced to NOTHING... you guys are killing me here. So episodes 21 and 22 with Graham fighting Setsuna ..... that was it.... all the hype for nothing. Just to show him staring to Billy behind the computer - Big Minus

(don't get me wrong but I believe and think that most of us would have preferred to see the final battle between Setsuna and Graham or at least show a more dramatic conclusion in those episodes)

- Sumeragi, Feldt (presumably still in love with Setsuna?) and Milena - no updates at all - no comment

- Tieria finally with his/her/it beloved Veda - Priceless

and Setsuna.... pfff I have no more words for him since his wife (00 Gundam) was seriously damaged.

Can't wait for the movie but I also have to say that seeing how this has ended I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't fully over yet.

Now back to reality going out to have something to eat and tomorrow sit back and enjoy the Subbed version!
perito77Mar 29, 2009 8:51 AM
Mar 29, 2009 7:07 AM

Nov 2007
perito77 said:
Sis my memory failing or at the beginning of this season while they were testing the twin-drive system I remember they had 3 different GN drives. Soo after seeing Ribbons modifying the 0 Gundam with it makes me wonder if Linda couldn't have done a better job

Actually, they had four drives back then. 0, Dynames, Kyrios and Nadleeh's. The one that was missing was Exia's. However, I don't really see your point to be honest. All Linda could do was install a particle storage tank on it like the GN Archer, because they didn't have another GN Drive. There are only five, and they were all in use.

again my memory is failing me big time... wasn't Exia converted into 00 Gundam with the remaining parts? Please someone prove me wrong and show me the episode where I miss that! Also.... where the HELL did Exia come from anyway? I did not see him back on episode 22 when Linda brought the extra equipment

00 was already complete at least 3 months before the beginning of Season 2, as seen in the flashback at the beginning of episode 2, so no. It simply wasn't operational yet because they didn't get the GN Drives to resonate properly. After the Proud incident, what was left of the fuselage of Exia was taken to Lagrange 3 and apparently repaired there because Celestial Being seemingly had nothing better to do. I'm assuming it was on the other side of the transport vessel, as it had two cargo containers and we only saw the one with the 0 Gundam.

Mar 29, 2009 7:23 AM

Feb 2009
Saber said:
Actually, they had four drives back then. 0, Dynames, Kyrios and Nadleeh's. The one that was missing was Exia's. However, I don't really see your point to be honest. All Linda could do was install a particle storage tank on it like the GN Archer, because they didn't have another GN Drive. There are only five, and they were all in use.

00 was already complete at least 3 months before the beginning of Season 2, as seen in the flashback at the beginning of episode 2, so no. It simply wasn't operational yet because they didn't get the GN Drives to resonate properly. After the Proud incident, what was left of the fuselage of Exia was taken to Lagrange 3 and apparently repaired there because Celestial Being seemingly had nothing better to do. I'm assuming it was on the other side of the transport vessel, as it had two cargo containers and we only saw the one with the 0 Gundam.

Thanks for clearing it out :)
Mar 29, 2009 7:42 AM

Mar 2008
perito77 said:
Sorry guys but I have to say that I am slightly disappointed.
It seems to be that this one was rushed a little bit. What bothers me THE most is that we could not get to see Ribbons last moments expression of defeat like the other 2 innovades (did I spell it correct?) or did he NOT died after all?

No way he's actually dead.

- Sergei now a good soldier doing humanitarian stuff??? - Minus (I still preferred him dead)

It's Andrei, and yea, I wanted him dead too.

- Marina with her odd face (or is she showing signs of age?) talking BS again - No Comment

How do you know she's talking bullshit if you don't even understand what she's saying?

- Hallelujah OWNING-GODLIKE 1 innovader (even if it was too short for my taste) - BIG PLUS

Didn't notice 00 going Trans-Am, so I guess Hallelujah was there just to please the fanboys/fangirls.

- Ribbons modifying 0 Gundam with original GN-drive effortlessly to use into combat - Hilarius

(is my memory failing or at the beginning of this season while they were testing the twin-drive system I remember they had 3 different GN drives. Soo after seeing Ribbons modifying the 0 Gundam with it makes me wonder if Linda couldn't have done a better job)

What's your point here? What does 00's Twin Drive System have to do with the 0 Gundam and that one GN Drive? They were trying the Twin Drive, not if the 0 Gundam would work, so dunno what you're getting at. Not to mention it was not 3 GN Drives, but someone already pointed this out.

- Gundam Exia is back from the dead to engage the final battle - Hilarius

(again my memory is failing me big time... wasn't Exia converted into 00 Gundam with the remaining parts? Please someone prove me wrong and show me the episode where I miss that! Also.... where the HELL did Exia come from anyway? I did not see him back on episode 22 when Linda brought the extra equipment)

WTF O__o 00 was there before they got Exia back. were you actually watching this show?

- Lockon OWNS an innovader brilliantly - DOUBLE BONUS

It wasn't much of an "owning", Lyle had much trouble winning that battle. Trans-Am saved him. Lol, something that maybe could have saved Neil back in season 1.

- Mr. Bushido was reduced to NOTHING... you guys are killing me here. So episodes 21 and 22 with Graham fighting Setsuna ..... that was it.... all the hype for nothing. Just to show him staring to Billy behind the computer - Big Minus

Unfortunately true.

Mar 29, 2009 7:54 AM

Mar 2008
finally over, now the long wait for the movie!

Mar 29, 2009 8:42 AM

Oct 2008
there's a shitload of innovators in the epilogue if you watch carefully they are hinting at something bigger. meaning ribbons didn't die, created more of them or there's a greater evil behind all the events. either way im satisfied that they ended the season with such cliffhanger once again. now off to jupiter and this movie better show the "real" 00.
Mar 29, 2009 8:55 AM

Nov 2007
major cliffhanger there.

Loved the fights, 0 Gundam vs Exia, it's like a dream match come true.
The execution of this finale is awesome, and hell yeah with the ending song! L'Arc! XD
Mar 29, 2009 8:57 AM

Nov 2007
Frito said:
there's a shitload of innovators in the epilogue if you watch carefully they are hinting at something bigger. meaning ribbons didn't die, created more of them or there's a greater evil behind all the events

No, there are lots of Innovades on Earth, unaware of what they are. They are used for data collecting for VEDA.

Mar 29, 2009 9:03 AM

Feb 2009
Ariana said:
It's Andrei, and yea, I wanted him dead too.

Thanks to point that out. Somehow I always mixed up the names :)

How do you know she's talking bullshit if you don't even understand what she's saying?

Who told you I do not understand ;) LOL Don't pay attentions that was me talking nonsense

Didn't notice 00 going Trans-Am, so I guess Hallelujah was there just to please the fanboys/fangirls.

You are right I missed that one!

What's your point here? What does 00's Twin Drive System have to do with the 0 Gundam and that one GN Drive? They were trying the Twin Drive, not if the 0 Gundam would work, so dunno what you're getting at. Not to mention it was not 3 GN Drives, but someone already pointed this out.

Just found that funny how easy it was installed. Guess it's like a USB device... click and play

WTF O__o 00 was there before they got Exia back. were you actually watching this show?

Yes I was and I apologize because I somehow totally missed that.

It wasn't much of an "owning", Lyle had much trouble winning that battle. Trans-Am saved him. Lol, something that maybe could have saved Neil back in season 1.

Your right but still I find it brilliant. Especially considering she is a innovader with also a Trans-Am system. Guess she was over her head at that point not really thinking. Not so smart move for a innovader
Mar 29, 2009 9:08 AM

Oct 2008
Saber said:
Frito said:
there's a shitload of innovators in the epilogue if you watch carefully they are hinting at something bigger. meaning ribbons didn't die, created more of them or there's a greater evil behind all the events

No, there are lots of Innovades on Earth, unaware of what they are. They are used for data collecting for VEDA.
no, why do you have to burst bubbles for? innovators/innovades same shit.

and charles is the last boss. they created a warp between area 11 and earth letting lelouch in and invading them. lelouch vs setsuna????????/
Mar 29, 2009 9:51 AM

Feb 2008
Ranlos said:
The epilogue is ~half the episode o.o
Patrick lived (again)

The first thing I thought of after seeing 0 Gundam and Exia was Amuro (Ribbons) vs Setsuna, a battle between a "newtype" and "innovator"

Actually theres more
Mar 29, 2009 10:04 AM
Jun 2007
definitely a very entertaining final battle in terms of action. not that outstanding, but enough to keep my attention for more than 2 minutes. though if only Ribbons' character was more fleshed out, the BS he was spouting wouldn't seem so mundane and cheesy.

too bad most of the characters in the show were shitty, one-dimensional dingbats. its a shame that a great script is entirely ruined by bad characterization, and mediocre character development. too many plot devices, too many static characters. hell, Graham wasn't even a factor for this episode. him and Ali are by far the biggest waste of time in this series. the show gets a 5/10 from me.
Mar 29, 2009 10:10 AM

May 2008
As a whole I did not enjoy this series. That being said, that final battle was extremely fucking awesome. If nothing else that made watching this worthwhile.

Also: FUCK YEAH PATRICK~!
Mar 29, 2009 10:32 AM

Oct 2008
Need more MISUTA BUSHIDO, sorry for the caps
Mar 29, 2009 10:46 AM

Feb 2009
ultimaweaponx said:

Actually theres more

Actually actually there is EVEN more :)

Maybe a Movie hint? Your thoughts?
Mar 29, 2009 11:00 AM

Jun 2007
So its over eh, well at least the ending was alright but we all know this isn't the end and the movie too isnt the end. Well i give it a 8 the first season was beter in my opnion.

Mar 29, 2009 11:04 AM

May 2008
OH GOD PATRICK! T^T I'm so glad he didn't die! I was so upset when I thought he like, exploded. Thank goodness for that. I'm still kinda sad about Tieria though..but since he's fused with VEDA, it makes it kinda less sad ^^

Omg movie oAo Now I have something to look forward too other than the Macross Frontier movie. <3

Mar 29, 2009 11:05 AM

Mar 2008
perito77 said:
Who told you I do not understand ;)

You, by saying you're waiting for the sub ;)

Just found that funny how easy it was installed. Guess it's like a USB device... click and play

Yea, plug and play, how awesome is that XD

Your right but still I find it brilliant. Especially considering she is a innovader with also a Trans-Am system. Guess she was over her head at that point not really thinking. Not so smart move for a innovader

Well, he and Hiling still did awfully well considering the fact they were just cut off from Veda. Lyle won coz he's one of the good guys, had to happen, I guess... lol.

As for those other Innovades, I'll quote Good Haro here:
"This time in 00F at the end of the chapter they included a diagram of all of CB. According to that, the androids are divided into “Meister Types” and “Terminal Types.” The Terminal Types are androids that Veda uses to develop an understanding of humans. They [live] among humans and think that they themselves are human. They haven’t gone to the extent of forming a their own country, but tens of thousands of them exist."
That explains it. So I'd say as long as Tieria controls Veda, they're not a problem.

Mar 29, 2009 11:08 AM

Oct 2008
Patrick is alive and also married Kati - BIG PLUS!

Mar 29, 2009 11:22 AM

Jul 2008
finally its over, boy it's gonna be a long wait for the movie =/
Mar 29, 2009 11:26 AM

Feb 2009
what was with that ending with jupiter? is that where maybe the movie is going to take place or maybe the other beings or w/e that the old guy who made celestial being or w/e was talking about
Mar 29, 2009 11:34 AM

Jun 2008
Episode 25
Rebirth

Having surmounted numerous trials and tribulations, Setsuna throws himself into the final battle. When Lyle’s will, Allelujah’s feelings and Tieria’s thoughts fly across space, the particles released from 00-Raiser engulf the area.

What part of this is wrong, though? Quoted person is probably a bit more critical than me but quit being such fanboys.

Loads more people should've died. Especially that Patrick guy. What the fuck. Hopefully the next series is better (though i doubt it).
hznuMar 29, 2009 11:40 AM
Mar 29, 2009 12:03 PM

Aug 2008
That was pretty amazing, Patrick lives which was obvious. He is immortal after all...

The fighting was kick ass with Hallelujah(just being epic) and Lock-on kicking ass in like half a Gundam. Plus Exia vs 0 Gundam was a really good twist and I liked it.

For the episode I rate 5/5.
Mar 29, 2009 12:15 PM

Jul 2008
JUPITER FUCK YEAH!

No, no I don't have anything more to add.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Mar 29, 2009 12:37 PM

Feb 2008
perito77 said:

Actually actually there is EVEN more :)

sure coloring your hair with pastel colors is popular :P

Now I can read the manga before the movie..
Mar 29, 2009 12:47 PM

Nov 2007
i liked it and didn't like it. everyone returning from the dead was crap. the fights were good except for ribbons putting a drive into the other gundam. usually they have to be at least calibrated for use. i love how they showed setsuna looking beyond dead at the end of the ribbons fight but don't worry he's ok.

i thought it was pretty kick ass how lockon blasted the innovator at point blank.

and who was teh one that went sempuku.

this gets a high seven from me. everyone returning from the dead, not dying etc really bothered me. for an ending it was pretty good but not great.
Mar 29, 2009 12:50 PM

Jul 2006
I'm happy with the way everything turned out in the end.
The Exia vs Gundam 0 fight was a surprise... and all of the fighting in general was really awesome.

Gave the series an 8 out of 10. May give it a 9 after thinking it over.

Mar 29, 2009 1:06 PM
Jul 2008
Woo Allelujah owning an innovator like nothing.
Exia is back for a brief moment!
It's finally over, great episode.
Time to wait for the movie
QuickfoxMar 29, 2009 1:14 PM
Mar 29, 2009 2:02 PM

Jul 2007
robosapien said:

What part of this is wrong, though? Quoted person is probably a bit more critical than me but quit being such fanboys.

He is not critical, he, every time, creates thread for episode(a day or two before it airs), rates episode "1" before it even airs and then, after airing, edits the first post with usual trolling charade.

Its not criticism. Its pure trolling.
Mar 29, 2009 2:07 PM

Jun 2008
As always Delta Plus creates the thread, and talks trash about the series. He only probably wants attention. I mean, if you hate 00 so much. Why even watch it?

Anyways, good ending. And as promised the last few seconds had a surprise. Though it wasn't very good.
Mar 29, 2009 2:08 PM

Jan 2008
Woooo! Ending was wtf?! XD
Anyway, hope the movie doesn't kill the series, or disappear like the SEED movie did.

Banner made by suikka
Mar 29, 2009 2:23 PM
Feb 2009
Loved the episode can't wait for movie
Mar 29, 2009 2:29 PM

Oct 2007
good ending to the series - 9/10

now movie to look forward to XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2009 2:29 PM

Feb 2009
Innovades probably have DNA based on real people, after all we know they're clones. Which means there could definitely be more of those clones running about, although I think the Anew/Revive look-alike you see in the Earth Sphere Government might be the real person the two Innovade twins were cloned from, or at the very least a descendant. It would make sense that the people they cloned to create the Innovades would either be rich or important figures, if not simply athletically gifted.
Mar 29, 2009 2:38 PM

Jun 2007
I liked the Ribbons Cannon =D!

Not a bad ending, left meh wanting more, can't wait for the movie HD! HD MOVIE!! =3

And the next gundam series is on it's way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eat, Breathe, Sleep, Dream, Live Anime.

Trance, it's not just a Genre it's a state of mind.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

TechnicsMKII - Jan 31, 2009

155 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 29, 11:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.