Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 28, 2009 12:46 AM

Oct 2007
STOP KILLING AKATSUKI GOD DAMMIT (>_<)
Mar 28, 2009 12:50 AM
Nov 2007
LolitaDecay said:
Oh ffs, Hinata's still alive.
ffs, that stupid slug on naruto is still alive. tf ???
Mar 28, 2009 3:02 AM

Jul 2007
So this chapter just gave me moar thoughts:

Surprising conclusion?

How about Jiraya swims out of some lake near Konoha, eats a senzu bean, teams up with Kakashi who has got a new powers because he was near death and they both go and kill Pain, after Naruto screws up talking with him again.

That would not surprise me now...decent writing in this manga ended with the Kyuubi appearance few chapters ago
Mar 28, 2009 6:17 AM

Feb 2008
crowslayer91 said:
LolitaDecay said:
POUR SOME SALT ON IT.
Mar 28, 2009 3:31 PM

Jul 2008
Oh yeah sure Kishimoto. Kill Kakashi and Jiraiya but don't kill Hinata when she was blasted with a full frontal attack and deserved it.

I don't like this pecking order here. The best characters always die, but the useless or annoying characters are immune to death. Curse you clichéd plot.
Mar 28, 2009 11:28 PM

Apr 2008
Fai said:

Surprising conclusion?

How about Jiraya swims out of some lake near Konoha, eats a senzu bean, teams up with Kakashi who has got a new powers because he was near death and they both go and kill Pain, after Naruto screws up talking with him again.

That would not surprise me now...decent writing in this manga ended with the Kyuubi appearance few chapters ago

LOL
Mar 29, 2009 6:28 AM

Jan 2008
Please god! Finish this fight with this Rasen Shuriken T_T
Mar 29, 2009 8:49 PM

Aug 2008
ironchefflip said:
vindemon64 said:
"A surprising conclusion awaits next chapter..." ? Hmm...

The Ramen shop actually survived the battle. Naruto goes to the mountain and takes the real Pein to eat ramen to cure his coughing and then they discuss peace after a delicious meal. Both realize fighting solves nothing and they fall in love. Can't get any more surprising than that.
Actually that would be awesome.... This shounen suddenly turning to a Yaoi hahahahaha.... Mmmm Ramen... Want some!!!
Fai said:

Surprising conclusion?

Yup it ended a few chapters ago... but what the heck it can still give us some laughs ne? Plus the theory above would lamewesome XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2009 9:18 PM

Aug 2007
ironchefflip said:
vindemon64 said:

The Ramen shop actually survived the battle.
That would be hilarious kinda. ALL of Konoha was destroyed, yet the lone ramen shop sits unharmed XD
Mar 29, 2009 9:57 PM

Aug 2008
Grim_angel_pj said:
ironchefflip said:
vindemon64 said:

The Ramen shop actually survived the battle.
That would be hilarious kinda. ALL of Konoha was destroyed, yet the lone ramen shop sits unharmed XD

That wouldn't surprise me as long as one of those damn slugs was on top of it. I actually liked the twist of him using the shadow shuriken (no need for spoiler tags, its already been mentioned several times & you shouldn't be reading this before you read the actual chapter anyway). The move makes perfect sense and it never would have worked before because the other Pains would've blocked it regardless.

Now I'm wondering if Kishimoto is actually going to let Naruto kill someone, or is Pain gonna fall over dead from "Ninja Cancer".
Mar 30, 2009 1:59 AM

May 2008
LolitaDecay said:
crowslayer91 said:
LolitaDecay said:
POUR SOME SALT ON IT.
YES! kill the indistructuble slug!

The chapter was okay, nothing really special. I expected NAruto to use that trick, it seemed like something he'd do. Now let's see if Pain actually "dies" or not.
Mar 30, 2009 10:24 AM

Mar 2009
It was an ok chapter, at least Hinata's fans got a break and can expect her to survive but what about us Kakashi fans !!!??? :( Please Kishi tell us already if he's really dead or if he's gonna make it!!!

Mar 30, 2009 11:02 AM

Feb 2009
Kakashi is definitely dead and i will be disappointed, if he isn't.
Kakashi is one of my favs in this series but his death was dramatic and shows that attack on konoha really made them lose a lot.

Mar 30, 2009 4:25 PM

Aug 2007
Td99 said:
Kakashi is one of my favs in this series but his death was dramatic and shows that attack on konoha really made them lose a lot.

Hinata should be dead over Kakashi.
Mar 30, 2009 7:04 PM
Jul 2018
just finished the chapter...
i kinda like hinata and then I don't like her.. shes kinda of annoying.. but at the same time i can kinda understand how she feels..
i don't want kakashi to die either.. ive liked his character since he first appeared... but eventually he would have to die i suppose since he was a great ninja he might have to go out with a bang?
i also miss pervy sage.... lol he always made me laugh..
i figured out the whole minato and naruto thing along time ago.. ever since pervy sage said naruto looks a lot like minato..
i would be in shock if the manga turned out like a yaoi..
Naruto x Pein.. wtf?
lol it would be such a weird ending..
hey maybe if hinata and naruto got together maybe there kid would get lucky and become super ninja.. he would be strong with byakakun (probably didn't spell that right) like neji and then have narutos strength as well.. then naruto would name the kid sasuke (since he thinks sasuke is like a brother) and sasuke would be the godfather.. and then gaara and naruto would sit together and have council... okay maybe im going a little to far...........................
Apr 1, 2009 12:17 AM

Jul 2008
wow damn naruto is beastly looks like it'll end next chapter.
Apr 1, 2009 2:33 PM

Nov 2007
Td99 said:
Kakashi is one of my favs in this series but his death was dramatic and shows that attack on Konoha really made them lose a lot.

I for one thought he went out to swiftly. It just feels like he died for nothing (although he didn't). The story capsized for the last time when Sasuke decided to attack Konoha because he's emotional. I'm just reading it for the lulz and to find out just how overpowered Naruto can get.

Apr 1, 2009 2:34 PM

Dec 2008
This was a very interesting chapter. Naruto has sure come a long way; stabbing himself so he could trace the chakra back was sweet. Too bad Hinata is still alive; but they should have done that with Kakashi instead. Cant wait for the next chapter. ^^
Apr 1, 2009 7:37 PM

Oct 2008
Fai said:

Surprising conclusion?

xD I would raise Naruto from a 6 up to a 10 if they did that.
Apr 2, 2009 9:16 PM

Nov 2007
Darkreaper70 said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah blaahhh.
Worthless chapter. Not much happening but him finding the "real" one.

wrong. the only thing that happened in my mind is that sakura is jealous/wants naruto. and thats all that stuck with me this chapter lol.
Apr 3, 2009 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
Agreed. Dead Character should stay dead. Im sick of this reviaval shit. D<
Apr 6, 2009 1:58 AM

May 2008
Atleast that shizume chick is dead....
*Hopes she doesn't somehow gets revived again*.
Apr 20, 2009 3:20 PM

Aug 2008
Katsuri said:
Atleast that shizume chick is dead....
*Hopes she doesn't somehow gets revived again*.

Lol. Poor Shizune. She was pretty worthless though. Haha.
Dec 1, 2017 12:52 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great Naruto´s idea for to find the controller!!!
Aug 8, 2018 10:38 AM

Feb 2013
Naruto found out where Nagato is hiding.
Apr 25, 2021 10:34 AM

Jan 2020
Ouch. Poor Hinata is in really bad condition

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.