Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2009 1:19 AM

Jun 2007
Even though I had hoped for an Ami ending, that kiss was really sweet. My heart has been thoroughly warmed.

It was a nice ending, kind of bitter-sweet. Taiga decided to stop running from her problems and Ryuuji accepted this, which was nice as it showed how they had both matured. The whole long distance relationship thing is romantic, if not very practical in real life.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Mar 28, 2009 2:38 AM

Dec 2007
OranSolus said:
Even though I had hoped for an Ami ending, that kiss was really sweet. My heart has been thoroughly warmed.

It was a nice ending, kind of bitter-sweet. Taiga decided to stop running from her problems and Ryuuji accepted this, which was nice as it showed how they had both matured. The whole long distance relationship thing is romantic, if not very practical in real life.

^^^ Thus, very much thus. Except I did not hope for an Ami ending.^^^

I have not read the manga yet (although I started the anime because I'd read a few chapters of it before... anyway), but I'll most definitely do so. The not-so-simple love story pretty much got me, and it reminded me a bit (just a bit...) of Suzuka, where there is similar character development.

I also don't think Minorin deserves this much hate. IMO she's being shabbily used as a supportive character, a means to an end. Oh well.

toshiroMar 28, 2009 2:43 AM
Mar 28, 2009 2:41 AM

Oct 2008
OranSolus said:

Have you seen after the credits?
Mar 28, 2009 6:27 AM
Aug 2008
The anime is not that original though it did have some original parts to it and the execution is pretty decent within the timeframe they were given though the extremely melodramatic ending and the lowered emphasis of the supporting characters (also the characterization just did not fit in with the whole drama mess) towards the end with the somewhat bittersweet anticlimatic ending was disappointing. The first half was particularly entertaining with its comedic plot elements and the anime overall portrayed the theme very well in respect with the rash decisions made, loose ends and so and so. The characters could've been developped a little more in the beginning to make the romance more natural or consistent in the ending. The BG and music matched but was nothing amazing, the animations were decent and appealing though it looks obvious as though they were low on budget somewhat near the end (ie : gigantic knuckles, edgy faces). Even though the pairing was obvious as with almost all romance-comedy animes, it was nice to see some other characters introduced with characteristics that were different. Ami was an enigma (how she was forced to be an adult and how she pretended to be an adult and how she understood herself and her peers well), Minorin (bright sunshine in beginning, talks in code but progressed with a different personality) suffered in consistency but added to the enjoyment in the beginning, Yaksuu (though I guess he will chase down her in America) well seemed like a filler overall and didn't have that much screentime, Ryuuji (cleaning freak) was not your typical pervert or life-is-lame male lead and he did have his flaws and Taiga well, was adorable, a toned down archetype tsundere and not overly denial character. The tedious confessions towards near the end of the plot made it seemed less interesting and detracted from the anime overall as most of it ended in failure and an overtone of miscommunication. On the other hand it played some significance to the characters. One of the other plot devices of love is usually tragedy (ie : death or otherwise) or separation which they used at the end. I felt we never get enough justification or well-done enough scenes to make the characters' actions understandable and sympathetic, and occasionally I almost got the feeling that the latter half was actively gunning for character assassination of Minori and Ami just to make sure everyone else ‘got it’ though at least we got to know how Ryuuji became a clearning freak and Taiga a tsundere. The series had enough predictability to be within the reasonable actions that the characters would take under the circumstances they were under though sometimes it felt awkward. The ending was probably the beginning of their relationship though they had acted as 'a couple' for the entire series irregardless of whether they confessed or acknowledged to eachother. That In conclusion, in contrast with other typical romance-comedy animes I watched, I give this a strong seven (good, not bad, not epic, not excellent, not average).

Though it was enjoyable to some extent.

Depending on which criteria you are going for
- nonclicheness/originality <- on many levels this depends on # of animes you watched and nothing is really original, though some alterations or occurrences or scenarios can be different from anime to anime, the idea is the same
- consistency/believability <- are you looking for characters that are realistic? or fantasy-type? or their actions and words are consistent or inconsistent but predictable?
- good implementation/usage of plot elements/storyline/plotwists
- good introduction/good ending
- climatic and entertainment
- reflectivity (looking back on teen years and empathizing)
- drama/melodrama and tolerance
- artwork/voicing
- characterization/development/growth
- problems solved/tied up (ie : not like harem or school rumble's ending or ZnT)
- decisiveness/intensiveness (ie : not slow like kannagi's ending)
- fanservice/ecchi
- plot digestibility/clarity (no trainwrecks)
- success overall in audience/popularity
- comedic monologues/interesting personalities
- qualitative interactions
- timed execution and good storytelling
- ''something different''
- good portrayal/''imperfect characters/scenarios''
- multiple pairings(harem)/ different pairings (a.k.a wishful thinking of which heroine wins) <- never works in romance-comedy exception of Clannad, tomoyo

and from which perspective you are looking at
Do you like drama? Are you here for entertainment or something more, to empathize with sympahize with? Are you just here for the kissing, cuddling and couple development?
Do you like analyzing or do you just like to think on the surface? etc.

the ratings will alter drastically.

For the most part, this anime will appeal you unless you overly critique its downfalls or originality or keep ranting how you don't get something revolutionary (ie : ami x ryuuji/minorin/space alien)
NequamMar 28, 2009 7:21 AM
Mar 28, 2009 8:31 AM
Mar 2009
Let's face facts

I totally love this anime. One of those animes that I REALLY look forward to each week. Didn't expect the ending to be this way tho, thought they were really gonna get married...but...I loved it anyway! Hohoho!

ToraDora! =)
Mar 28, 2009 9:25 AM

Oct 2007
Toreno said:
We NEED an OVA. :D Taiga x Ryuuji!

Haha I kinda agree. Or at least more SOS! just for fun.
Or something like what Clannad did at the end.
At least, that's my own opinion.
I just want a little more Toradora. >__<;

But overall, I like how for ONCE we get some romance action throughout all the drama lol.
Since at the beginning through now, none of the romance things were working.
So, I'm content with this.

o_o; I'm amazed I still post nowadays too.
I think you should join THIS Fanclub. (:
Mar 28, 2009 9:39 AM

Jun 2008
Ohlalalalaala, that was great. An OVA would be nice. The whole scene with Taiga and Ryuuji, kissing, the marriage. Toooo cute! It has been a great show, sometimes slightly too dramatic because of Minorin's -__- but I still love her.

I love everyone, and it was a nice ride. Glad we got some Ami screentime, and the whole episode was just cute. I would have love to have Taiga hug Ryuuji towards his confession in the end, but that wouldn't be a Taiga responce generally :)

9/10 <3
Mar 28, 2009 12:55 PM

Mar 2008
This series have been too cute for me but still it has been an awesome ride. A lot of drama and emotions. It was obvious from the beginning that those two would end up together though, so I was waiting through the whole series for them to realize they like each other which is always the bes part in every romance anime! =D Everything in between was good but I personally think the first 2 and last 2 were the best. These kind of happy romantic ending always make me feel lonely though. *sigh* Overall a very good show. It had everything a romantic show need to have but too lighthearted humor not as funny as Honey & Clover.
8/10
Mar 28, 2009 1:06 PM
Aug 2008
The first half was great. The 2nd half boring generic ending sucked hard. I dislike this ending ALOT!

Still a great anime but ending was disappointing. Like most anime I get into the ending sucks! >.<
Mar 28, 2009 1:15 PM

Nov 2008
To me it seemed like so little was packed into such a wide timeframe for the finale, while an insane amount of stuff was stuffed into the previous two episodes. The pacing for the series was rather odd, to be honest.

Good ending, though, and great show all-together.

NOTE: I am a legitimate (meaning usually on-topic and polite) hit-and-run poster. Do not expect me to reply to your reply to my reply.
Mar 28, 2009 3:22 PM

Oct 2008
The paths they chose were...

The star in the night sky represents the fact that Taiga is watching everybody from a faraway place.

Baka-chi... Ami..

So, Toradora comes to an end? Unfortunately, the ending ruined the series for me.. It was a very good love comedy while it lasted but near the end, Ryuuji and Taiga had to made foolish decisions. *facepalm*
Mar 28, 2009 3:51 PM

Feb 2008
I went back and looked at the first half - ep 13 is definitely the dividing line no where after that do you get great lines like "Of course, I made it rain blood in the photography club"; "Because she has a name like a girl in Sailor Moon"; or "How is she jealous? She just doesn't like you." or, one of my personal favorites, "Tenori Taiga is the kind of girl who would bite anyone without distinction." (she doesn't play favorites). It started sliding in 9 when
and after that it became just another high school romance, a very good one but nothing exceptional.

Also, for the first time I noticed that Kitamura looks just like all the other girls with rimless glasses. Probable just a coincidence.
Mar 28, 2009 5:29 PM

Jun 2007
Great ending!! I didnt want it to end but loved it!
9/10

RyuujixTaiga x3
Mar 28, 2009 6:26 PM

Aug 2008
Best Romance/Comedy I have seen. :]
So cute. I loved how they ended it. Great job! (^_^)b

10/10
Mar 28, 2009 7:50 PM
Oct 2008
Overall..
It was a fun series.
I liked the ending..=3
Mar 28, 2009 9:25 PM

Jan 2009
Wonderful ending for a great anime.

I still can't believe thi is finally over. This is the best romantic comedy anime that i have watched.

At first, i almost give up on the ending where taiga will not see ryuuji again, but JC Staff surprised me. In the graduation ceremony taiga come, and that what makes the ending great. They finally together.

My best moment on this episode of course the kiss. It was so romantic and passionate...
And also the last part when ryuuji sayas he loves her. That is awesome !!

It just fabulous
10/10

WE NEED OVA !!
Mar 28, 2009 10:18 PM

Aug 2008
All the kissing made this into the best ending I could've hoped for! <3
And at the very end it, ends with more comedic tsunderism from Taiga, really heightens what this story is all about xD

Yea, I'll leave this at 9/10.
My 2nd favorite anime of 2008's fall season. <3 <3
Mar 28, 2009 10:35 PM
Dec 2007
First half of the episode was great, but then it quickly turned depressing.

I loved the kiss(ing) I doubt i'm the only one who thought "FINALLY!"

Then I watched the credits and my mood turned up, I wonder if they'll have a movie or something, or a second season like clannad; I'd like to see more of the story pan out.

Easily my favorite of Kugimiya's Tsundere characters.

If only Louise and Saito would finally get this far!
Mar 28, 2009 10:40 PM

Jul 2008
Great ending to a great anime T-T I'll definitely miss this..

Mar 29, 2009 1:14 AM

Feb 2008
one word review:

Godlydora
Mar 29, 2009 1:16 AM

Sep 2007
Hahah. As I thought, you were all worried over nothing about the out-of-character-ness in episode 24. Ryuuji wouldn't spend Minorin's money, and he insisted on doing things "properly". That was nice.

All in all, it's going to be a 7 or 8/10, for now (might drop lower once my initial impression wears off, but probably not higher). Could have been a 9 - The beginning led me to believe that there would be something more to the story than there really was.

I'm confused at the sudden changes in opinion of this show, though. Personally, I feel like it's a miracle that Toradora didn't end up being absolute gutter-trash, given the basic premise and the fact that it's been done 100,000,000 times before by the medium of anime alone.
Mar 29, 2009 1:54 AM
Jan 2009
I hate these, separate for a year(s) stories... never seems to be a point to me.

BUT, at the end, just seeing Taiga almost break when Ryuugi gave her the "suki desu"...

that pushed me to give it a 10...

it was perfect...
Mar 29, 2009 7:15 AM

Mar 2008
Taiga + loli tsundere + Kugimiya Rie + other epic seiyuus + Minorin + touching episodes like 18 & 19 & end of 12 + Minorin's crazynesses + ED1 + comedy = 9/10
Mar 29, 2009 9:23 AM
Dec 2008
Comparing this to other romance genre animes, I wished I could have given it a 11/10!

The ending was rather expected though, with Taiga being a tsundere and hence the tsundere-type of ending.

Nonetheless, Taiga is damn cute!!
qseftApr 5, 2009 7:32 PM
Mar 29, 2009 9:33 AM

May 2008
This ought to be one of the cutest kissing scenes out there..
Mar 29, 2009 10:00 AM

Oct 2007
seraphjei said:
one word review:

Godlydora

Couldn't have said it any better. /praise

(No, this is not sarcasm ^_^ )

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Mar 29, 2009 1:13 PM

Mar 2008
Smasher said:
seraphjei said:
one word review:

Godlydora

Couldn't have said it any better. /praise

(No, this is not sarcasm ^_^ )

godly doesnt even cut it.

Mar 29, 2009 1:41 PM

Sep 2008
Anyone noticed that the characters of the spin-off in the background when they show the student council room?
The dialogue between the two in this episode confirmed it.
Mar 29, 2009 11:16 PM

Jan 2009
Spinoff eh? Count me in!

Anyway, was anyone else freaking out when the end credits started playing!? Seriously, I thought that it was the end and that Taiga and Ruji wouldn't be reunited. If it wasn't for the last 3 three minutes of the ep, then I would have been seriously pissed. However, that is not the case because this was an immensly satisfying ep to a great anime. Cant think of a better way to end the series. The kiss scene was brilliant and by far my most favorite moment in the anime.

10/10

Mar 30, 2009 6:06 AM

Sep 2008
Whoaaaaa!~! It was amazing!~!
I'll give this series 10/10 !~!
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Mar 30, 2009 2:19 PM

Mar 2008
I rolled my eyes 100 times watching this anime. so greasy..
Mar 30, 2009 3:49 PM

Feb 2008
Monday night (Tuesday morning)....rather late this time. FTGT just read again over 14 pages (!!) and enjoyed the discussions and different opinions of so many people from different countries. Oh man.... I will miss this.... ;)
*sharing out tea and cookies to the Toradora-Thread people for the last time....trembling*

Call me naive and lacking experience with anime, but the fact that up to now there are 305 Mal-User giving the last(!) episode of a show perfect score and writing 15 pages comments about it, tells me that my feelings about this anime are correct:
Toradora is definitely far away from ordinary!

I totally agree with these comments:

Toradora accomplished something that only a few shows are capable of. While watching, it totally made me forget about my surroundings. I followed every conversation eagerly and nearly never felt the need to "roll my eyes" like in so many other anime. Thats a big plus factor!

Sonja said:

WE HAD OUR KISS !

As a lot of people already pointed out, this scene was something remarkable. Moreover for me it was the first time I have seen something like an actual "kiss" in anime. Not a light smacker, not hidden by obstacles or "camera angles", nor drawn minimalist. It really seemed to be shy and unconfident first kisses full of passion and desire.
And I didnt expect it at all! I already accepted that this would be one of the shows were a shy "I love you" would be all I could hope for. Therefore I was taken aback, when Ryuuji was giving Taiga the short kiss, and I stopped breathing when they continued.
Thats what I hoped for at the end of so many shows (Yes, Im a hopeless romantic). :P

noteDhero said:
The ending was a little inconsequential. They pretty much pretended that most of episode 24 didn't happen (which makes me a little happy)...and then Taiga leaves. The moment with the cell phone was funny, but once again, Minori had to get my blood boiling by slapping Ryuuji for no reason.

What made you think they pretended that most of episode 24 didnt happen?
Regarding Minorins behaviour:
She gave her life savings, all the money she worked for so hard, to Taiga and Ryuuji hoping they would be together from now on. But suddenly Ryuuji comes back alone and depressed, while Taiga leaves school and moves away. Of course Minorin has to think that Ryuuji did something that scared Taiga away. Therefore she is in rage.

All in all this show turned out way better than I could ever imagine. The RyuujiXTaiga ending is not my favorite, but: The journey is the reward
And the journey was just epic!

10/10
... everything else would be a lie!

Goodbye Toradora-Thread writers/readers! It was a great time...

Smasher said:

PS: Watch "LovelyComplex" if you need something similar to Toradora but more lighthearted and with way more comedy and slapstick. ^^

FTGTMar 31, 2009 2:33 AM
Mar 30, 2009 5:31 PM

Oct 2008
ToraDorable!
Mar 30, 2009 6:40 PM

Feb 2009
I am NOT happy. I wanted them married, really married.

I can't even figure out what happened in 25. Maybe I need to re watch it.

I just wanted them married dang it.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Mar 30, 2009 6:44 PM
Apr 2008
Awww. That was very cute. I'm glad Taiga came back in the end. I wouldn't say it was the best rom-com anime ever because that would be neglecting the immensity of Lovely Complex or Nodame Cantabile, but it was still pretty amazing. 9/10.

P.S. The bit where Taiga leaves is one of the new saddest moments in anime.

Mar 30, 2009 6:58 PM
Jul 2018
id said:
Lovely ending <3
Mar 30, 2009 10:26 PM

Oct 2008
First, I have to say congratulations! Toradora! has finally ended with hard work from Takemiya Yuyuko, Yasu, J.C. Staff, the seiyuu as well as the viewers watching every week and reading every light novel. Time to put this show on the shelf, but I've got to say my piece first.

This is one of those shows that in the end leaves you wondering just exactly how you got there. The relationships have thickened, as well as the drama, but in the end we have been forced to look back at how far we've come. When a show makes me feel such nostalgia, I will always return to it.

Toradora! Isn't ground breaking, it's not as if the world has never seen a dramatic romantic comedy before. However, when a show lures you back every week like it did with most of us, it's got to be worth something.

Some parts were ridiculous, and I just couldn't watch them. But these were intensely rivaled by the scenes I couldn't not watch.

The end of the show has a sense of understanding, not conclusion, just acceptance. Life is like that. Even when we die, we don't have some sort of conclusion. The characters graduate, leaving everything behind, but taking everything with them at the same time. As a viewer, I get a sense of "this is where this story should just about end," but not "the end." If that makes sense.

No matter what you take from this show, I respect it as one of the better anime I've watched in a while. And with this, I have no regrets and am done.
Mar 31, 2009 4:36 AM

Oct 2007
innerchihiro said:
Toradora! Isn't ground breaking, it's not as if the world has never seen a dramatic romantic comedy before. However, when a show lures you back every week like it did with most of us, it's got to be worth something.

It's true that the foundation is pretty common but what makes this show so good is the perfect execution as can be expected from a J.C. Staff show.

FTGT said:
Regarding Minorins behaviour:
She gave her life savings, all the money she worked for so hard, to Taiga and Ryuuji hoping they would be together from now on. But suddenly Ryuuji comes back alone and depressed, while Taiga leaves school and moves away. Of course Minorin has to think that Ryuuji did something that scared Taiga away. Therefore she is in rage.

Just like you I can completely understand Minorin's reaction here. Not only did she rage for the reasons you gave, but she was really mad since she probably just realized that she will spend the next year without her best friends that she has been with for years before that. For a girl in rage, a slap like that is actually pretty common I think.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Mar 31, 2009 10:34 AM

Mar 2008

an unexpectedly happy ending! The Tiger and the Dragon will be reunited together even if they are not always satisfied!

I love Toradora! there are so many feelings! So 10/10
Mar 31, 2009 11:58 AM
Mar 2008
It was a great anime, even if it had some minor things that didn't convince me throughout the development. It was going to get a 9, but the last episodes just weren't enough for it... 8, but stll a strong one. In a few words: great comedy and romance.
Mar 31, 2009 7:53 PM

May 2007
Sukunai said:
I am NOT happy. I wanted them married, really married.

I can't even figure out what happened in 25. Maybe I need to re watch it.

I just wanted them married dang it.
Hell yeah.
That ending sucked.

Some random (OMG I NEED TO DIZAPIR SO WE KN FIL THIS EPIZODE WITH RANDOM M<OMENTS AND END IT WITHOUT MUCH TROUBLE)
bullshit plot ruined the ending.
Of course that the photo with all the class was interesting, but the emo star photo thing was kind of stupid.
Especially when minorin miraculosly discover its meaning.

Heck i would be annoyed if some one went missing and after mailing her, all the reply i would get is a star.
Its meaning sure is, lets say "touching". Tho, not to me.
I expected that this anime would have an ending as mature as the whole series.
This ending feels like one harem ending.

Whats so dificult about showing some "after story".
Even if its some 10 minutes.

So she returned. And?
Will they marry soon?
Is Taiga's business with her famiuly solved? (I suppose so.)

I understand that she is a tsundere, but using that phrase as the last one in a series just seem hella stupid to me.
Its kind of returning to square zero.
Though in the entire series, the never actually said it.
So its kind of even worse.
Now you couls say that that was inserted exactly because of that reason.
But in my opinion i call bullshit.
That confession is just as nothing since all we got was "Better up your timming".

Where is the: "baka... i love you too" or something like that.
Taiga never said personally "i Love ya". did she?

FUCK THAT.
Man i'm so pissed.
How could this happen?!

I'm still ginving a 10 to it because the whole series was good, but heck this episode was only worth 6. Or 1 episode score wise.

Sorry to say this, but this was an open ending.
No matter what you say...

Open endings aren't made as win as the first 4231513214 times they were used.

Indeed that compared to other romance animes, this one is way better, (Maybe you forgot, but i gave 10 to toradora, so i'm not actually a hater, but only ranting with anger because this ending could be hella better with a few modifications, but that would make toradora surpass the masterpiece level to a godlike one), but i can't acept this ending.
I would do better without it.

okay i chilled now...

I'm impressed that the art quality never seemed to fail.
Even through all those 25 episodes.

I did get the feeling of... let say, feel like the moment. of something like that.
Its the same feeling as the one in Kurenai.
You get the feeling that it really exists... Or something like that.
I'm not good with expressing myself, so deal with it.
If you feeled that, then you probably get what i mean.

Meh, i hope the manga doesn't end in the same open way.
I'm buying mine, but i really didn't read it after the series started...

I guess i'll save it till i forget most of the series, so i'll be able to enjoy it again. hehehee.
(Thats a good thing of having such shitty memory. I'm glad i'm not in the Alzheimer lever yet.)

This series joins the list of the best of the season... IMO anyway.

lol this post is this huge already?
I'm not spellchecking this one guys.
Good luck trying to understand what i said.

I'm going to bed now. lmao.
Apr 1, 2009 1:40 AM
Dec 2008
please dont press the post message button ever again
Apr 1, 2009 1:36 PM

Mar 2008
So in the end, what i expected became reality. That's really a weird thing to leave your lover at a time like this. But it's not the 1st time i've seen that in anime...

Anyway, the ending was good with Ryuuji's words and Taiga's moe reaction :)

I enjoyed it a lot, 9/10 :)
Apr 2, 2009 6:57 AM

Feb 2009
Awesome ending.
Apr 3, 2009 6:06 AM

Dec 2006
No over the top coupling scenes. Taiga & Ryuuji make a great couple & so does the Anime!

Now i just have to finish the manga (>x<!)

Would recommend Toradora to anyone \(OwO)/

I__u_p_p_e_d__m_y__s_t_a_n_d_a_r_d_s_,__s_o__U_P__y_o_u_r_s!
Apr 3, 2009 6:38 AM

Feb 2008
I not sure why the ending is praised so much. Everything from beginning to the scene where they kiss had me hooked. Then the rest of that episode was dissappointing. Does any of the problems both were facing get resolved? There should have been more to the ending.
Apr 3, 2009 9:59 PM

Oct 2007
This episode sucked....

Because it was the last one..

I WANT MORE!!!!! MORE!!!!!

The kissing scene had me giggling & "aww'ing" like a school girl, And I don't do that...
Apr 5, 2009 12:07 AM

Jul 2008
so thats how it ends; taiga and ryuuji leave each other for a while but at the very end come back together, and inko-chan finally said his name, and with that they all graduate to become they're own shining stars! ^_^
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 6, 2009 8:21 AM

Jul 2007
The last 2-3 episodes really ruined this show for me. Score 9->7
Apr 6, 2009 8:29 AM

Jun 2008
the first time tears of happiness came down from anything i mean in gurren lagan kamina dying was sad AIR was sad but i mean on episode 25 right when she left i was ready to throw my monitor and put my head though a wall i almost didnt finish it
Pages (23) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

256 by Pelpav »»
Apr 22, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

283 by Zertur »»
Apr 17, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 11, 2009

502 by Seradim »»
Apr 6, 1:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.