Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion

Jul 30, 4:23 PM

Pensei que eles fossem ficar juntos... mas gostei do final, apesar de preferir eles juntos.

Aug 5, 4:12 AM

I was pleased that Taiga decided she needed to resolve her issues before committing to Ryuuji.

They spent a year apart but it was still the happiest ending one could have hoped for since we got to see two somewhat complete characters in the end.
Awoo :3

Aug 24, 6:58 PM
Overall the ending was pretty bad. They tried to squeeze out one more Episode, which was not needed at all.
The season should've ended with Episode 24, the pointless addition of a stupid life lesson was unnecessary.

Anyway going for the important part:
Inko said his name.

10/10 good Ending

Sep 1, 6:16 AM
Everyone's saying it's a great ending ut idk I'm so dissatisfied??

Sep 6, 11:18 AM

ShiroBlake said:

Did you watch after the credits? If you did then it's just personal preference. I like it because Taiga finally left after seeing how much her family life is screwed up compared to Ryuuji's and how she wanted to tie up loose ends before getting married (iirc she also wanted their blessings). It shows how instead of running away from her problems she matured and is now facing them head on.

Sep 6, 9:07 PM

BlakexEkalb said:
ShiroBlake said:

Did you watch after the credits? If you did then it's just personal preference. I like it because Taiga finally left after seeing how much her family life is screwed up compared to Ryuuji's and how she wanted to tie up loose ends before getting married (iirc she also wanted their blessings). It shows how instead of running away from her problems she matured and is now facing them head on.

That's pretty much it, almost every character ends up more mature than when the series began. Even Ryuuji's Mom. Though I can see how you could be disappointed if you were hoping Ami would play a bigger role than she did.
Modified by WordIsBond, Sep 6, 9:11 PM

Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]