Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Apr 6, 2009 12:50 PM

May 2007
toaster501 said:
the first time tears of happiness came down from anything i mean in gurren lagan

AIR was sad but i mean on episode 25 right when she left i was ready to throw my monitor and put my head though a wall i almost didnt finish it
I suggest that you put a spoiler tag there. You might "ruin" some people's anime watching experience.
Apr 7, 2009 1:20 AM

Oct 2008
omg totally loved it! very nice ending, and the story is freakin good. i wish i could watch it slower or anything. absolutely 10/10

TORADORAAA!
Apr 7, 2009 6:05 PM

Jan 2009
HAPPY! Marriage thing was good. Stupid that Taiga left.........1 year later..........is back and nothing to tell of what happened in that missed year?

Makes no sense. Hard to think that only normal things happened when some things happened.

Like Ryuuji going to visit Aisaka in her new school.
Apr 8, 2009 11:56 AM

Nov 2008
I almost cried.. ;_; Really one of the best anime I've ever seen (within this genre)

I LOVE the ending! =D
Apr 9, 2009 2:50 PM

Sep 2008
I finished it yesterday. Im pretty sad that its over. Toradora was great and probably its the best Romance-comedy anime i have ever seen imo. I loved the series from ep 1-25
Apr 9, 2009 6:57 PM
Sep 2008
DaBigD said:
Fuck. A great, befitting, cute ending for equally awesome series. Seriously, slice of life has never been as good as this. This is one of the times that you just can't express what you feel by mere words... 10/10 ending and anime. Would've been 11/10 is Ami was the one to end up with Ryuuji (and I would literally push every damn anime in my list one rank down.)

*Will be updated when if user recovers*

On a side note, 666. post.

i freaking agree with you o.o
Some way Ami did look like a nice couple with Ryuuji xD
10/10 here =]

also one question to everyone / anyone
Anyone know who subs this anime? I'd like to go dl it ><
Apr 9, 2009 9:24 PM

Dec 2006
[Coal Guys]

Still, I don't understand why Taiga had to leave so suddenly near the end, without making a scene or saying anything.
Apr 13, 2009 2:34 PM

Jul 2008
Ooohhh!!!
So, inko-chan always tried to say his name xD lol
Interesting episode.
Sent with Mal Updater

Apr 15, 2009 11:44 PM

May 2008
AHH, episode left me thinking a little wha?!, but the very end summed it up nicely, loved the show overall... dunno how to put it, simply: thoroughly enjoyable
In the End, was it worth it?
Apr 16, 2009 9:05 PM

Apr 2008
I really, really wanted to love this one. I really did. The ending was touching seeing them kiss but overall the show wasn't all that funny to me but it did have it's moments. The animation was good but not anything spectacular. I don't know, it just seemed really predictable and a been there done that type show.
Apr 17, 2009 3:12 AM
Apr 2009
i wish there is a season 2...
i extremely fond of this anime...
i love the romance and the friendship that we can c through this anime...
i thought that toradora will end up with a happy ending :(
wish taiga n ryuuji will be together (^_+)
Apr 17, 2009 9:46 AM

May 2007
sis_zety said:
A second season would be nice, if it were about Taiga and Ryuuji, kind of like AF.
But i doubt there will be any.
Apr 17, 2009 10:47 PM

Jun 2008
well.. thank god its all over... sigh... hated the ending of this show or well.. it was an ok ending i guess but not the one i wanted :p... but at least there were nice parts i guess... they made up with ya-chan! i was really glad that happened... and after the teachers announcement on taiga's withdrawal and a little inspirational speech or something, it was funny how they all got the cellphones out! haha... comic relief... and obssessive-compulsiveness of ryuuji when he saw that single sock.. hahaha! well.. and the " i will protect you all from the faraway sky". ahahah!! its like she's dead! :p haha.. at least it made up for the last episode.. i HATED ep 24.. hehe.. so i guess it pushed the score from a 4 to a like 6 or7.. or even 8. hmm
Apr 18, 2009 6:32 AM
Apr 2009
Ryushi said:
sis_zety said:
A second season would be nice, if it were about Taiga and Ryuuji, kind of like AF.
But i doubt there will be any.

wish there is...
but i hv been told that there is no season 2...
can i know what is AF?
actually, i'm a newbie ^^
Apr 18, 2009 8:15 PM

Apr 2009
Watched a marathon of the last 2/3 or so of it over the past couple of days.
I cried so much. It was so touching. (Not just this last episode, like all over. Didn't expect that.)

I loved that kiss scene. "One more." "One more." Also liked the ending after that, but it felt a bit too condensed. Wanted to see more of the characters separating, or coming back together.

A second season would be *interesting* but I'm not sure how well it would work really. This seemed to resolve things fairly well.
Oooh Miss Alicia
It's our own secret garden
Lesbians at war
Apr 22, 2009 3:06 AM

Jul 2008
Slap in the face.

Ryuji x Minori nooowwwwww.
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
May 3, 2009 8:53 AM
Apr 2009
Aeiou said:
Slap in the face.

Ryuji x Minori nooowwwwww.

I agree. The ending was still pretty good, but would have been so much better if he ended up with Minori.
May 4, 2009 4:49 AM
May 2009
you could tell from the start of the season Ryuji would end up with Taiga.... quite obvious wasn't it....
May 4, 2009 7:48 PM
Apr 2009
I finished toradora now and I am a little disappointed, well the animation, music, characte is very good, no problem with that, the problem is the story in this case "the story of love". the story begins well, at the beginning we have one taiga that likes Yuusaku because he noticed the taiga when she was alone and she was very happy for that and gave much importance to this and to Yuusaku, but for Yuusaku is nothing special so he follows in front, in the other corner we have Ryuuji that likes Minori becuase she has a lot of energy, nothing too dee lol. Because of this and they be neighbors, they created an opportunity for their relationship develops and find, discover the true love at the same time created an opportunity for know better Yuusaku and Minori and find that we can be frinds but not lovers, because taiga discovered his true love(Ryuuji) and Ryuuji discovered his true love(taiga). Well, after seeing the first 16 episodes I was very disappointed, the only thing that worked well is their relationship develops the rest is very bad, a little before the episode 16 taiga and ryuiji have to be in love for each other and have to know that, but that not happen, when I finished the first 16 episodes I was sure taiga really loved Yuusaku, by 16 epodios I saw one taiga that lost control to hear the name or see the Yuusaku, in episode 15 I see one taiga crying because his true love is crying, in episode 16 i see the fight of taiga for Sumire and Yuusaku stay together, sacrificing herself for that, but that true love end very fast, the opening of the anime has changed(episod 17) and the love of tiga for Yuusaku end and now she love Ryuuji so simple and easy, but for me this change is not so simple and easy, to start taiga should never have really loved yuusaku, but if this happened this feeling must change during the first episodes. because the first 16 episodes the rest of the animals do not work well, the love between taiga and Ryuuji is not true, then moments like in episode 19 when Tiga cries, this moment has everything to be great but in the end not work well, because instead of being a demonstration of love of taiga becomes a demonstration of individualism, at that moment I saw a taiga who loves yuusake but can not stay with him because he loves Sumire, but taiga do not want to be alone so need Ryuuji and because of that taiga go taken Ryuuji from minori and when I see the episode 19 the only thing I can think is that taiga is a bad girl and is the same for episod 21 and 23 great moments destroyed by previous episodes. The case of Ryuuji is not so deep, what can I say, he was 23 episodes in love for Minori and when he discovers that Minori like him, he discovers that he likes taiga and not minori like miracle of God or concern about taiga.

Some people say that end is cliched, because taiga and Ryuuji stay together in the end, to be honest I like this cliched and i wont taiga and Ryuuji stay together, for me the more important is see how this happens in toradora could be very better, if the first 16 episodes had some changes or the protagonists change for Yuusaku and Sumire in that case we have a true story of love.

cya,sorry for my bad English
May 6, 2009 9:05 PM

Oct 2007
I'm overall really impressed with the anime. At first I thought it would be a typical comedy romance stuff, however it turned out nicely <3

9/10

May 8, 2009 2:25 AM

Nov 2007
Kikimaru said:
I still can't believe I watched a show with major romance elements... and enjoyed it! A lot!

If you'll excuse me, I have some giant robots & chicks with guns to watch.
Or something.

Lol, same same. But damn, id be lying if i said that kiss scene wasn't great.
May 9, 2009 9:27 AM
Jun 2008
Curses. Kiss scene and the ending (post-credits) made me squee like a psychotic fangirl.

I am not a girl.

It was not a pretty sight.

=/

edit: in my defense...

kianbungMay 10, 2009 3:18 PM
May 13, 2009 5:31 PM

May 2007
Hmm just finished watching this series after marathoning it. It was great, I enjoyed pretty much every episode. The cast of characters was really unique imo, I mean I haven't seen a character like Ami or Minorin in any anime really... plus the relationships between everyone are really unique & well developed as well (well mb except Ami and Ryuuji which is a same).
At any rate, I enjoyed this very much. 10/10

kianbung said:
Lol heck yeah.

May 13, 2009 6:46 PM

May 2009
The mother...she's admirable to say the least. Two thumbs up to this, three if I had another hand.
May 19, 2009 9:27 PM

Aug 2008
Awesome anime :D Loved the kiss & final scene.

But I didn't get why she left the school without notice, that must be really hard... One year without your significant other...

Lovely characters, relationships and character development.
9/10.

May 20, 2009 6:01 PM

Mar 2009
nice ending but kinda sad because the series had ended.
May 22, 2009 3:42 AM

Jan 2009
Aww Toradora is so cute
Why did it have to end
So many un answered questions =.=
May 26, 2009 3:40 AM

Aug 2008
Really nice series that I enjoyed. I would prefer that Taiga would just continue living where she was and be with Ryuuji, but I guess the last scene was good too.

The Palmtop Tiger will become a legend!!
May 27, 2009 3:34 AM

Jun 2008
One of the greatest anime i had ever seen!!! The story and twists are great and the

development of the characters were impressive! They are the ones who you can't forget

for a decade or a couple of decades! It's an epic anime and perhaps a very inspiring anime

for it's viewers! Two thumbs up! I'll give it 11/10!!! It's sad that it had already ended.

Hoping for many anime like this in the future. ^^)
May 28, 2009 4:41 PM

May 2008
Bad pacing in the last episodes. :(
Dermatitus have plagued men for millenia. Peace, THERE IS NO CURE.
May 30, 2009 8:18 AM
Apr 2009
i needed an oxygen tank after that KISS...hot...

i prefer an ami x ryuji kiss however, waaah

overall, i give this anime a 10 because there were so memorable episodes like the cultural festival and the vacation at ami's villa. however, as much as i want to like the last episode, i just couldn't....not because taiga left and all that, it's because the pacing of the latter episodes were just too confusing and too sudden, like, how could ryuuji immediately love taiga when he was just mustering the courage to confess to minorin?? confessing is one thing, but PROPOSING? that's too much to swallow, especially to those who are not so keen on a ryuji X taiga pairing, like me....and why was ami not doing anything? why oh why? it was 25 episodes, come on, that's long enough to space out characters. i just felt that i was rushed through the end. it left a bitter taste in my mouth. wah, i'm so frustrated! since i liked the 1st episodes so much!

but i must say this: RYUUJI is one of the hottest anime guys ever! XD

kaien_387May 30, 2009 8:40 AM
May 30, 2009 11:22 PM

Sep 2007
Marathoned through this all... I'm amazed!

The kiss scene was really awesome. Taiga is so cute!
9.5/10 for the series!
May 30, 2009 11:49 PM

Jul 2008
loved it sooOOOooo much!
now what the heck am i supposed to do with my life now that it's over?!?! lol.
....huh?
May 31, 2009 10:51 PM

May 2009
I preferred either Ami or Minorin, but it was inevitable that he would choose Taiga. Also, the mom being a child again, that was pretty good.
Jun 4, 2009 7:19 AM

Feb 2009
I just finished watching this, it was really good! But jeez, I was both happy and sad at the end. I feel really bad for the pink haired girl! She was such a good friend to Taiga.
My pokemon bring all the boys to the yard...
Jun 4, 2009 7:28 AM

Jun 2008
Fumiko said:
Awesome anime :D Loved the kiss & final scene.

But I didn't get why she left the school without notice, that must be really hard... One year without your significant other...

Lovely characters, relationships and character development.
9/10.
I understood why, though it took some time. Taiga left because of the converstion that she and Ryuugi had had his grandparents place. Ryuugi talked about them becoming married only after all thier families were to be happy about it. This made Taiga rethink because of issues she has with her family (esp. her mom). Plus she wasn't certain about who she was. This evolved during the last 5-7 episodes.

So in order for her to get things straightened out with her family, she felt she had to left him temporarily and reconnect with her mom and step-family. She was willing to change for Ryuugi.

Now I wouldn't want to see another episode. I would prefer a short OVA (2-4 episodes max.) that shows the wedding or Ryuugi and Taiga. Another more would ruin it.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jun 5, 2009 10:13 PM

Jun 2007
Real men cry over this episode.
Check out my podcast here
Jun 8, 2009 8:27 PM

Jun 2009
Where's Ami and Minorin.... I wished he didn't pick Taiga...grrrrrrr. he's gonna hear the growl of the loli tiger from now on, and it serves him right. GRRRRR!!!!!
Fear the finger of death
Jun 9, 2009 2:51 PM
Apr 2009
I heard the ending wasn't very good, and I decided not to believe them; but it did suck.
Jun 13, 2009 11:44 AM

Dec 2008
Bladecatcher said:
I heard the ending wasn't very good, and I decided not to believe them; but it did suck.
not necessarily anything bad, it was simply nothing new. also, tastes may vary.

heh inko-chan finally said his name.
Jun 13, 2009 3:01 PM

Mar 2007
This show would warrant a REALLY REALLY good alternate ending ova if they decided to do so. Like if someone bought the final episode dvd, and it had like 5 alternate endings, i think i would be very satisfied. But suffice it to say the ending did not suck as everything hyped it to be. Some parts might have been redone, but it held a pretty strong message at the end imo. Sad as it may be, "not everything in life is smooth." Its true in so many ways.

And i'll be damned if you didn't find that scene in the bedroom in ep 24 beautiful.

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jun 16, 2009 1:35 AM

May 2007
Ranivus said:
This show would warrant a REALLY REALLY good alternate ending ova if they decided to do so. Like if someone bought the final episode dvd, and it had like 5 alternate endings, i think i would be very satisfied. But suffice it to say the ending did not suck as everything hyped it to be. Some parts might have been redone, but it held a pretty strong message at the end imo. Sad as it may be, "not everything in life is smooth." Its true in so many ways.

And i'll be damned if you didn't find that scene in the bedroom in ep 24 beautiful.
Yeah, alternative endings with Ami and Minorin would be fabulous, like the ones KyoAni did with Clannad, and I bet many of the fans would be pleased with the outcome.
Jun 16, 2009 2:40 AM
Jul 2008
Yacchan is really a good mother, better than she protrayed herself to be, coming back to her grandparents place when Ryuuji got "hurt". Nice to see her join the family of three. Can't believe Taiga left during her senior year, but it was nice to see everyone participate in the texting and getting Taiga back for Ryuuji (I got to love that class doing whatever they can to help a classmate). Ami has certainly matured from the beginning of her entrance to the end. Pinch-cheek smile haha. Yacchan also stopped her partying life that was also a plus. It's great to see Kitamura have enough patience to wait til he was finish with high school to go after Kanou. Nice ending where Taiga and Ryuuji could be together.

The kiss scene between Taiga and Ryuuji was also nice.

I would still have prefer MinorinxRyuuji more over TaigaxRyuuji.

I also feel bad for Ami, not getting a chance at love. At least she still has fan boys and girls for the worshipping. Also she made actual friends.

Well at least class 2-C will not be forgotten so easily.
QuickfoxJun 16, 2009 2:51 AM
Jun 16, 2009 4:56 AM
Apr 2009
enkil said:
Bladecatcher said:
not necessarily anything bad, it was simply nothing new. also, tastes may vary.

heh inko-chan finally said his name.
Yeah, well it's because the same person told me didn't end up in the" matchmaker ends up falling in love with the one who she's helping". But whatever, it was still an enjoyable series.
Jun 16, 2009 6:24 AM

Mar 2009
The ending was so awesome!

!Damn, im HOT today! :D!
Jun 26, 2009 12:29 AM

Jan 2008
Well I wanted to say something but I guess everything was already said so I'll just quote ;p

10/10

+1

It's pretty sad that they didn't see each other for a whole year though.....

Yeah that really got me on hold and I was wondering what the hell is going on. Did they really had no contact at all over the entire year? No seeing each other, no phone calls... 'Cuz he was surprised when he saw her the last day. Oh well I hope the course of action is that they will have a wedding (I mean that's what I believe) but if there is another episode showing plot 10-20 years ahead and it's like "Ryuji we can't be together, you have to realize your wishes and go on without me, I can live without you" shit then I'm gonna take a katana from my room and go to the city on a RAMPAGE.

Now I wouldn't want to see another episode. I would prefer a short OVA (2-4 episodes max.) that shows the wedding or Ryuugi and Taiga. Another more would ruin it.

And that's just IT ;>

Yeah, alternative endings with Ami and Minorin would be fabulous, like the ones KyoAni did with Clannad, and I bet many of the fans would be pleased with the outcome.

Or Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien... Pretty disturbing though.
Jul 6, 2009 5:54 AM

Jun 2008
Several weeks ago i had set this anime as "completed" in my list although i had stopped at around episode 13, anyways i just got around to finally finishing this series and i loved every piece of this anime.

For me this ended up being one of the best romance/comedy animes ive seen in awhile.
This anime was worth the watch.

10/10 From me
Jul 7, 2009 10:36 AM
Apr 2009
10점 만저메 10점!!
I've only watched eleven episodes so far, but the animé is really funny and definitely cute. (:
Katjax3Apr 20, 2010 9:08 AM
Jul 8, 2009 9:46 PM

Aug 2008
Does anybody know what it says at the end?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2009 9:02 PM

Jul 2008
The ending should have gone more in depth into Ya-chans grandparents. Also, it got too serious too quick and should have done that a little in the beginning instead of all of a sudden.
Pages (23) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

256 by Pelpav »»
Yesterday, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

283 by Zertur »»
Apr 17, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 11, 2009

502 by Seradim »»
Apr 6, 1:19 AM

» Minori Kushieda

LuckyTenth - Feb 21, 2021

9 by MyBliss »»
Apr 2, 3:42 AM

» What's physical diff between kano and ami

atl_nal - Mar 28

7 by Ashikhi »»
Mar 31, 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.