Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 24, 2009 4:11 PM

I didn't even realize that there was an entry here. I bought the game over a year ago and have yet to watch the CG movie. I found the game to be quite boring, especially the part where it makes you run around to get a job to earn money as part of the storyline. This game is nowhere near Ryu ga Gotoku. It is similar, yet the gameplay is horrid!

Mar 24, 2009 7:46 PM

Personally I really liked the games, have both Shenmue I and II, I think it is more of an acquired taste. Since I am a big Sims fan and Animal Crossing fan, games like this really pull me in. But I could understand why people wouldn't like it as well, definitely not for everyone.

As for the movie I too was never aware of it, I do hope those extra scenes make it worth the watch, and that it's not mostly a title that rehashes 90% of the scenes from the Dreamcast game. Still, something is better than nothing I suppose.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 9, 2009 9:16 AM

Personally what i think it's best from thsi game is the storyline...yeah,there are cute things to do along the game but the story's what always pulls me the most :)

Nov 22, 2010 7:24 AM

Watching it now, but I'm really hating the absence of english subs.