Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2014 5:39 AM

Dec 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This time arround...
Is all over Saegusa Kii... Again.
The old trend of chasing after a designer to get a premium dress (Constelation dress to be exact).
This episode have some interresting interaction. Even if Kii is as asnoying as she always has been, her discuccions with Mizuki ans Seira are deep and meaningfull, but somehow fail to deliver the feeling.

One thing that caught my atention is the the huge amount of extra voices used in this episode, when it usually doesnt go over 2 this time we had 5 or 7 extra voices (i didn't count).
On the performance, only the intro is interresting, and old song (imo, as anoying as Kii) and a new dress that looks exacly like every other premium-constelation-winged-colorfull dress.
Jan 27, 2014 4:29 PM

Mar 2013
I hate dreaca. just make more episodes about ichigo already
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Jan 28, 2014 7:03 PM

Jun 2011
Is it just me or is Aoi saying it is something special at least 10 times every episode lately.
Jan 29, 2014 10:24 PM

Jul 2008
dorothy3242 said:
Is it just me or is Aoi saying it is something special at least 10 times every episode lately.

The characters catch phrases are almost all they have this season. Every other word out of Aoi's mouth is "odayaka janai!" and Otome's is "Love You~" and Sakura brings out the Kitaouji theater more than she did in S1.
Feb 2, 2014 8:18 PM

Mar 2011
Just now I realized that Saegusa Kii is Mirai Kuriyama on energy drinks.
Feb 6, 2014 6:22 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh. I am honestly so disappointed in this show. During season one, I literally was excited for every episode. Watching Aikatsu could be the high point of my week. But this season is so, so bad. I don't care about Dream Academy. The girls are not interesting, and they are getting screen time at the expense of characters from Starlight who never got enough in the first place.

I will rant every episode about how mad I am about the seasons being merged. This season will plummet S1's score.

The song is not really "old". I think this is only the second time we have heard it, and it was introduced this season.
Mar 13, 2014 1:34 PM

Sep 2009
GarLogan78 said:
Ugh. I am honestly so disappointed in this show. During season one, I literally was excited for every episode. Watching Aikatsu could be the high point of my week. But this season is so, so bad. I don't care about Dream Academy. The girls are not interesting, and they are getting screen time at the expense of characters from Starlight who never got enough in the first place.

I will rant every episode about how mad I am about the seasons being merged. This season will plummet S1's score.

The song is not really "old". I think this is only the second time we have heard it, and it was introduced this season.

THIS :-)
Apr 13, 2014 5:27 AM

Jun 2011
It's quite cliched with the whole friendship talk, not my thing. Mizuki finally sets on her path, I want to see more of her as a producer.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 11, 2014 8:53 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I felt like I was watching Otome's episode again, since she went around looking for the designer.

Only two people knew about Mizuki being at DreAca, the principal(Nao's sister), and Kii. Now she leaves DreAca and is most likely going to be a producer.

Sep 8, 2021 8:15 AM

Feb 2020
Kii is so adorable. ^_^

Yurika. xD

SerafosMar 2, 8:39 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 178 Discussion

megmica - Mar 31, 2016

37 by VivaceRex »»
Feb 17, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.