15th Anniversary
Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Getter Robo: Armageddon Episode 13 Discussion

Jan 25, 2014 9:23 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was a good a series. It was just always pumped me up with all the intense action and a little bit of craziness(they cut planets in half) and them screaming their attacks name it just really got my blood boiling.

Dec 8, 2014 9:38 PM

This show was so great! I now know what inspired TTGL :D

Jun 3, 2015 4:14 PM
Insane, ridiculous and cliched are words I'd used to describe my experience with this show and its ending.... and I loved every second of it.

Jan 13, 2017 8:20 AM
sweet jeebus so much transformation in one episode and now the old team is stuck in a endless fight forever. I enjoyed the show for its animation,monster design and crazy ass action. The plot mainly the docs plan was so freaking confusing and felt like it kept changing. I didint hate the characters,but I didint really get attached to any ether. Its a show where you turn off your brain and just enjoy the fight. I also heard the writer left after episode 4.
Modified by souledge94, Jan 13, 2017 8:26 AM

Jan 4, 11:11 AM

What an ending: multiple forms, planet slashing, dimensional rift and endless fight?!

4/5

Fun bloody action (with lack of animation toward the end), great designs, but absolutely no idea where to go ! Aferthought "explanation" dropped in the last minutes.
The new generation trio clearly lacks charisma compared to their predecessors.

Score: 6/10

Aug 9, 9:58 AM
Well, I never knew what the fuck was going on, but it sure was pretty to look at.

Sep 17, 8:37 PM

kinda disappointed, was waiting for an epic fight with heats playing but maybe im just spoiled from watching shin getter robo

nice show regardless