Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 16, 2016 4:03 AM
Jun 2016
So, I just marathoned my way from beginning up to vol 37. I then marathoned my way from the first post to the end of this thread. I'd agree with those who say...

1. Yes, the art definitely stepped up substantially over the course of the manga. Characters are given more intricate details. Fighting also look more fluid from page to page. Expressions are more believable. Even the shadow/lighting effects look much improved.

2. Yes, the story also degraded. The earlier volumes were so dark,violent, and intense that it almost feels as if the artist pivoted toward more of a PG-13 (save for the occasional fan service) mainstream audience rather than the original NC-17.

3. Story had began to lack focus. Too many pages in later volumes are being devoted to Griffith and not Guts.

4. Character development are still taking place, albeit painfully slowly with finesse, alongside the transition to the watered down PG-13 content.

5. Seems like the artist is increasingly incorporating pop culture elements from American cinema.

All in all, my biggest impression is that Berserk is actually more aptly titled Orderly in comparison to its early days when Guts was a malevolent tour de force for revenge. In other words, later volumes had lost a significant portion of what made Berserk great. I'd still read it, though perhaps not with the same level of enthusiasm as before.
Jun 18, 2016 3:27 PM

May 2015
PhDChef said:
So, I just marathoned my way from beginning up to vol 37. I then marathoned my way from the first post to the end of this thread. I'd agree with those who say...

1. Yes, the art definitely stepped up substantially over the course of the manga. Characters are given more intricate details. Fighting also look more fluid from page to page. Expressions are more believable. Even the shadow/lighting effects look much improved.

2. Yes, the story also degraded. The earlier volumes were so dark,violent, and intense that it almost feels as if the artist pivoted toward more of a PG-13 (save for the occasional fan service) mainstream audience rather than the original NC-17.

3. Story had began to lack focus. Too many pages in later volumes are being devoted to Griffith and not Guts.

4. Character development are still taking place, albeit painfully slowly with finesse, alongside the transition to the watered down PG-13 content.

5. Seems like the artist is increasingly incorporating pop culture elements from American cinema.

All in all, my biggest impression is that Berserk is actually more aptly titled Orderly in comparison to its early days when Guts was a malevolent tour de force for revenge. In other words, later volumes had lost a significant portion of what made Berserk great. I'd still read it, though perhaps not with the same level of enthusiasm as before.

It's not really less mature because it doesn't have more gut chopping violence in it(which has alot of anyway), nothing to do with the quality. The reason he stopped chopping everything he saw in half has nothing to do with the narration changing, the character just developed.

The protagonist got a different, positive moral outlook. Was him being a dumb swordsman blinded by hate suppose to be interesting?

Now, I don't think starting to dislike Berserk is a bad thing, or even particularly unexpected. But someone probably should've told you that this wasn't a horror manga, had and has some scary elements, but it's really not(and it's more just gloomy, it doesn't have any intention to scare). It's a fantasy manga from the start, when Puck the fairy appears.

It's just a little gloomy, but I don't know why you expected the main good guy to be gloomy in a story about good vs evil.

I *understand* everything you're saying, and plenty have said the same thing. So I get where you're coming from for 4/5ths of your post.

...but it's been about Griffith since chapter four(or "L0"), which is more like it's been about primarily about Griffith since the moment he's appeared, the very first volume. He is the main antagonist, always has been. Guts is the protagonist, I don't see the problem with the antagonist getting half the screentime. It's not about just Guts, it's never been. The premise is pretty much directly involving Guts and Griffith.
ashfrliebertJun 18, 2016 3:33 PM
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jun 18, 2016 3:43 PM
Jun 2016
Eh, I'm not challenging the story's maturity. After all, the only NC-17 movie I'm aware of is a laughably immature piece that destroyed Elizabeth Berkeley's career. I simply think the story had gotten a lot more tame.

As for good vs evil, I was very much enjoying the anti-hero role for Guts. The moral pivot kind of made the story more ordinary and predictable, you know? As for dumb swordsman blinded by hate, I didn't get that at all. His propensity to use condescension to keep the weak away from being drawn toward his personal maelstrom was a refreshing breath of air in the beginning, particularly when the fantasy genre (manga and novels) is filled with "coming of age savior" type.

As for Griffith, he is a god-like figure now with the support of both monsters and humans. That point had been pretty much beaten to death by the time his city appeared. I was hoping for more of an indication of whether his character still possesses any sort of moral compass, without which he is hopelessly one dimensional.

Anyway, I appreciate your input!
Jun 18, 2016 3:49 PM
Jun 2016
Oh, speaking of Puck, I rather enjoyed his (her?) interactions with Guts. Wish theris s more. How do I do that "Spoiler" thing?
Jun 19, 2016 3:31 AM

Mar 2014
PhDChef said:
Oh, speaking of Puck, I rather enjoyed his (her?) interactions with Guts. Wish theris s more. How do I do that "Spoiler" thing?

[ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ]

Remove the spaces inside the brackets.

Jun 20, 2016 7:02 AM

May 2015
PhDChef said:

As for good vs evil, I was very much enjoying the anti-hero role for Guts. The moral pivot kind of made the story more ordinary and predictable, you know? As for dumb swordsman blinded by hate, I didn't get that at all. His propensity to use condescension to keep the weak away from being drawn toward his personal maelstrom was a refreshing breath of air in the beginning, particularly when the fantasy genre (manga and novels) is filled with "coming of age savior" type.

There was a monologue later about how he was isolating everyone from himself when farnesse/serpico etc. came along, can't find it the exact panel but it was pretty literally that separating himself = bad. It was in almost every way stated that keeping people away was not a good thing, word for word. It reminded him of his older band of hawks. He kept people away because he cared about them, but he kept them there also because he cares about them and yada yada.

The move towards being somewhat more lighthearted is just a move towards character development.

But, that aside, this thread was about "why read Berserk when it takes too long to come out when I think it's a great manga and enjoy it". Also "why read it when the author might die before it gets complete because of hiatuses!" as others say, and not necessarily a statement about it's quality.

Any author can die at anytime, why watch tv shows or movie trilogies or read book series when the author can die at anytime! Why watch anything created by a young artist when it takes time to come out! That's..pretty bad logic, wouldn't you say?
ashfrliebertJun 20, 2016 7:07 AM
Jun 20, 2016 8:07 AM
Jun 2016
ashfrliebert said:

The move towards being somewhat more lighthearted is just a move towards character development.

But, that aside, this thread was about "why read Berserk when it takes too long to come out when I think it's a great manga and enjoy it". Also "why read it when the author might die before it gets complete because of hiatuses!" as others say, and not necessarily a statement about it's quality.

Any author can die at anytime, why watch tv shows or movie trilogies or read book series when the author can die at anytime! Why watch anything created by a young artist when it takes time to come out! That's..pretty bad logic, wouldn't you say?

I remember the panels you are referring to. I do recall enjoying the character development of when Guts had his introspection over what it is that he truly wanted. I also kind of get where Miura is trying to take the story, recall when Griffith was talking to Charlotte in front of the castle fountain during the ball.

Anyway, it's all speculation until Miura actually decides to accelerate the story. The Pirates of the Caribbean/Star Wars/Avatar mash-up is holding the intensity of the story back, in my opinion.

Going back to the OP, absolutely I agree. Stop reading anything (manga, novel, whatever) that had been serialized simply because the author "may die" is kind of a foolish argument. I think a more relevant one is that long hiatuses may cause readers to simply lose track of the story. Of course, readers can always get a refresher by re-reading the previous releases.

Of course, a long time ago, I was enthralled by the Elvenbane series and kept reading Elvenblood, Elvenborn, until Andre Norton died before Elvenbred was finished. Co-author Mercedes Lackey held on to the 95% completed manuscript since 2005 and hasn't released it. The series pretty much stopped without being remotely finished.
Sep 20, 2016 6:13 AM
Nov 2015
I feel so much pain reading this thread :(
I've all Berserk chapters but I can't start reading. I believe Berserk is a work of God or some being Beyond God himself. Guts is the best MC and Griffit the best villain and the story is just epicness, it's far better than Game of Thrones.
But it gives me the same feeling when I think about HxH. An incomplete GOD-like work.
Apr 16, 2017 2:12 PM

Apr 2017
It's the best manga of all time. It's the best fantasy saga of all time. Those are more than enough reasons for me to never stop reading it.

Chapters are coming slowly to say the least, but it means I will always have something to look forward to. It means I will always have a reason to live even. Even if my girlfriend dumps me, I lose my job, I lose my house and whatever. I have to keep living because I need to know how Berserk ends. :)
Apr 20, 2017 7:36 PM

Oct 2015
The story is still good and the respective arcs are amazing. And obviously, we read it to see Guts have a happy ending in the end and Griffith punished for everything he did wrong. And all those mother fucking God hands served in dishes for their shit.
Apr 21, 2017 12:04 AM

May 2014
Beatnik said:

People who happen to have marathoned this up to chapter 300-ish, please chime in with your thoughts. Have you noticed degenerating quality in the story? Or has Berserk been consistently entertaining?

/end rant

I won't say it's been consistently entertaining, because there are certain parts that I'd rather not slog through again.

If anything the "worst" parts of the manga for me were directly after Guts got of the boat, and the part that focused on Rickert in Falconia.

I honestly never felt a lapse in storytelling, as you put it. Although that probably has something to do with how religiously I reread Berserk.

Overall, I see where you're coming from, but I've always been satisfied by Berserk, aside from very rare chapters, and Miura's ridiculously slow schedule.

I feel like Berserk is best when read in one go. The medium it's created in, Manga, holds it back. The fact that it's a monthly manga, and releases come so slowly, makes the tension of the story gradually fall over time. I can say confidently that when I first marathoned Berserk, I never felt it dip in quality, but once I started waiting for releases, it made every chapter feel less entertaining and exhilarating. And it's not just Berserk, I can't stand waiting a week for one measly episode or chapter, it completely takes me out of the experience and is more annoying than satisfying. That's just a problem with the medium.
LPGeneratorxApr 21, 2017 12:09 AM
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Apr 22, 2017 8:03 AM

Dec 2015
I don't know ... I only know the plot from the anime that is released so far - never read the manga. And A lot of manga fans don't like the anime because of the adaption (graphics and stuff) - but I guess the plot is about the same?

Or is it that much better/different in the manga? So far from the stuff that has been animated it seems like your typical average fantasy/dark fantasy with a mix of interesting chars (different fighting styles).

Now I like it cause I like fantasy - and the action and splatter is cool (I guess a lot of peole like it because of violence). But regarding plot and char depth ... from what I have seen in the anime it is only average. (Manga would have to be totally different to be better then.)
Apr 22, 2017 1:37 PM

Apr 2017
Luthandorius said:
I don't know ... I only know the plot from the anime that is released so far - never read the manga. And A lot of manga fans don't like the anime because of the adaption (graphics and stuff) - but I guess the plot is about the same?

Or is it that much better/different in the manga? So far from the stuff that has been animated it seems like your typical average fantasy/dark fantasy with a mix of interesting chars (different fighting styles).

Now I like it cause I like fantasy - and the action and splatter is cool (I guess a lot of peole like it because of violence). But regarding plot and char depth ... from what I have seen in the anime it is only average. (Manga would have to be totally different to be better then.)

The plot is not the same because the movies and especially the new anime series skips many VOLUMES of the manga, making the adaptations very shallow and unengaging. The depth of the manga is nowhere to be found in the new adaptations. And yeah, then there's the problem with disastrous animation, poor cinematography etc. When the manga happens to have the pretty much the best artwork ever, it hurts extra much to see it destroyed like that.

The manga is ranked #1 here on MAL for good reason.
Zoldra0Apr 22, 2017 1:41 PM
Apr 24, 2017 10:32 AM

May 2015
Uh..the plot is EXACTLY the same in the sense that what happened in the anime, happens in the manga as well. Events are cut, but nothing is added. The most vital things cut are probably the lost faeries arc, which is crux to fully vizulaing the change in the main character from the Volumes 1-3 to the Volumes 14 through 21. But the Contribution Arc is still there, you still get the picture. Berserk 2016 animation was wonky, but the story's certainly followable.

Still, you're doing it completely wrong by starting with any anime that's not the first one. Whether or not it's "the same" is missing the point, the anime is basically collectors edition for people who've seen the whole thing, you NEED the rest of the seres to *really* understand what the arc truly means for the main character.

And even with that being said, unless you just aren't fond to japanese comics, there is no reason whatsoever to not read the manga first. Miura' art is amazeballs and the full version is best version.
ashfrliebertApr 24, 2017 10:40 AM
Apr 28, 2017 9:40 PM
Mar 2010
Its pretty obvious Miura doesn't care anymore. It's either that or he has no clue on how to progress the story further. The only reason he's releasing these chapters which barely even progresses with tons of filler, is to earn that extra dough for whatever he's keeping himself busy with.
Oct 25, 2017 5:42 PM

Oct 2017
ashfrliebert said:
A very old thread, and less relevant because of the monthly thing, but I have to ask: why not? It's most likely going to finish someday, monthly or no, breaks or no. It doesn't take much effort to read it, just time, and it's a good series. Great even.

"he's more likely to die than to finish his manga" is a stupid thing to say, mostly because it's not actually measurable ,mostly because he's quite young and planning your reading of comic books on the likeliness of the author dying is pretty dumb(and a little rude when there's not even even mention of health problems, wouldn't you say?). Think about it. |:

It's painfully slow, I agree, but you don't have to read it until it's finished really, it's story is pretty great. Wait 20 years if you want, it won't go anywhere. Either meaning. Just kidding.

KingRequiem said:

Of course he's also a perfectionist but there's no way it's the reason of his frequent hiatuses.

Have you seen his art in the millennium falcon arc? It was better than EVER before, and his characters are pretty frequently drawn amazingly if sometimes sketchy.

Its not worth reading because it went to shit after the Conviction arc, hate how I wasted my time
Apr 19, 2018 5:58 AM
Jan 2016
FullmetalRaikou said:
KingsofLeon said:

With his quality of art, I don't mind waiting several weeks for a new chapter. I personally catch up every 3-4 years and marathon the whole thing.

Well I would totally agree with that statement if it was several weeks....he takes like 4-6 month breaks in between releases.

Lately he hasn't released any chapters that have really progressed the plot. He keeps shifting the focus to these "moe" characters instead of moving back to Guts getting to Elfenhiem. Which was the whole damn point of the stupid "journey" that they began nearly 3 or 4 years ago. I really think Miura doesn't care anymore he's just milking the manga till the end of time. The entire pirate mermaid island adventure felt like one big pointless filler, and I wont be surprised if he does another one before Elfenhiem.

To be fair and answer the OP's question; no there's no point in reading it anymore. Just wait like 4 or 5 years and come back if you are still interested. That's probably the best thing to do with this manga.

literally when u read volume 38 u kinda understand why,
Oct 24, 2018 11:28 AM
May 2010
Aardwolf94 said:
ashfrliebert said:
A very old thread, and less relevant because of the monthly thing, but I have to ask: why not? It's most likely going to finish someday, monthly or no, breaks or no. It doesn't take much effort to read it, just time, and it's a good series. Great even.

"he's more likely to die than to finish his manga" is a stupid thing to say, mostly because it's not actually measurable ,mostly because he's quite young and planning your reading of comic books on the likeliness of the author dying is pretty dumb(and a little rude when there's not even even mention of health problems, wouldn't you say?). Think about it. |:

It's painfully slow, I agree, but you don't have to read it until it's finished really, it's story is pretty great. Wait 20 years if you want, it won't go anywhere. Either meaning. Just kidding.

Have you seen his art in the millennium falcon arc? It was better than EVER before, and his characters are pretty frequently drawn amazingly if sometimes sketchy.

Its not worth reading because it went to shit after the Conviction arc, hate how I wasted my time

If it's shit why still continue to reading it? I dont get it...

If you consider something bad/shit or even rating it 1 how can you bare to continue reading almost 180 chapters; I think you have to be a masochist or sth like that. I see you hate wasting your time, but maybe you like it, 'cause there is no other reason.

Nov 3, 2018 11:22 PM

May 2017
I want to read this but as there's no clarity when this thing will end I'm holding myself back. Anyways this manga turns 30 next year Wow!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2019 4:40 AM

Jun 2019
Voldo said:
It's the best manga of all time. It's the best fantasy saga of all time. Those are more than enough reasons for me to never stop reading it.

Chapters are coming slowly to say the least, but it means I will always have something to look forward to. It means I will always have a reason to live even. Even if my girlfriend dumps me, I lose my job, I lose my house and whatever. I have to keep living because I need to know how Berserk ends. :)

I totally agree with this post ^_^
Jul 16, 2019 4:57 PM

Jul 2017
HEH that's why you don't read while it's publishing. you wait until it's finished then you pick it up from where you finished. any manga is doing that, it's just worst with the (irronicaly) bests of the genre because greatness in manga= author putting a fuckload of time in it. (vagabond, berserk, Hunter x hunter...)
Jul 22, 2019 12:36 PM
Mar 2018
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
I want to read this but as there's no clarity when this thing will end I'm holding myself back. Anyways this manga turns 30 next year Wow!!

i had this same idea and thought to myself, eh I'll just read the prototype chapters and not the real berserk. turns out the 000 chapters were the actual canon chapters and now im hooked and cant stop haha
Oct 28, 2019 11:05 PM

Apr 2019
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

maybe it will never end like Vagabond
You son of a .. turtle

Jan 18, 2020 9:44 PM
Jul 2018
I finished all the chapters last night, and today after I woke up I was a little let down because there was no new chapter I could read today, I want to know what happens and spend time with the characters.. :(

Also more than the story itself, I really have grown attached to all these fictional characters.. especially Guts.. I hope there will be more chapters in future focused only on him and Griffith.. I want to see his journey, both in the external world of Berserk, and his inner world.. I want to see all the characters' journey.

But looking at Miura's pattern, it will require a lot of patience..

Apr 29, 2020 7:07 PM
Nov 2015
NONE !!!!!

I didnt read bersek for 10 years ... Cuz i just got tired of the long hiatus and not progress in the plot... Then mangaka decide to spent years and years to make some kind of pirates of the caribbean subplot that sadly didnt make any sense or help the main plot.

Then finally give us like 3 chapters on how damage poor casca was, to finally SHUT UP casca haters, since i read sooooo many people lacking basic empathy shitting on her that she was death weight to guts, that she was annoying, etc
.. mangaka finally give her an arc of how the trauma has sooooo Deep inside her psiquis that he litteraly draw her as a Broken doll, in a coffin, protected by an angry dog , cuz that is what guts is. we also see how painful the memories were, what she went back into some childhood state to AVOID THINKING on those traumatic events, now they help her (force her) to remember, to unleash the trauma, of course she wont be magically sane , she only recover her memories (MEMORIES IS WHAT MAKE US WHAT WE ARE)

Now again, all she did was recovery the traumatic events + all the journey, that wont make her a strong character all the sudden ..

This felt anticlimatic, this felt generic , this felt withouth a pinch of drama or emotions or something... I felt nothing.
Then i thought how many years THIS MANGAKA wasted on the pirates arc, instead of actúally making a progess on showing this reunion better , making guts revenge better , making us hate griffith instead of showing him like a Saint for the last 100 chapters ...

I'm entitled of writing this rant cuz i liked this manga so much, and i appreciatte the art so much and i liked the characters so much BUT FOR SOME REASON i felt the mangaka doesnt even care, he not longer care !!!! He is a lazy piece of .... That doesnt respect his fans, doesnt respect his work and doesnt even care to give us a nice ending to this journey .

Also for some reason the fans attack you withouth mercy if you dare to say anything wrong againts "berserk" ... Cuz its a masterpiece. Well no ! This used to be a masterpiece, It not longer that, this is not longer the golden age arc, with that the real Magic of this tragedy died as Well, i felt like almost the mangaka never think of doing something after that and he was force to continue this manga againts his Will ... 10 YEARS and we are not even close to a conclution , i want to open a thread of which mangakas you want to punch in the face and i Will add him with NANA mangaka, this people simple stop their job cuz they felt like It . Even if berserk have chapters once every 6 months ... I feel that i get nothing!
Apr 29, 2020 7:17 PM
Nov 2015
Tallis said:
Yup. Most of us do have a life outside of waiting half a year for new chapters. Many of us even read other manga. But still, Berserk was my absolute fave up until the goal was in sight, but now...

Now waiting is a hassle, and the whole thing just drags and drags on. Guts is moving further away from his revenge and there is less and less gore to boot. It's pretty disappointing. I was expecting something amazingly gory and cruel done to Griffith as revenge. I have been waiting for that for years!

Truth be told, I don't wanna end up still waiting for new releases as a granny, so I'm looking for some other interesting, decently gory manga, and will forget about Berserk. Patience is a virtue and all, but that's as long as I'm willing to wait. Berserk was brilliant until it got made into a never ending story.

If it ever ends, someone poke me and I'll read the last chapter. And if Griffith doesn't end up being crucified or killed in any befitting way, I'll be very, very disappointed.

Hahahah hello i come from 10 years in the future, now griffith have a whole Magic city call falconia, where he is a King and a Saint , everybody love him, everybody Kiss his ass, and i stop reading berserk for whole 10 years to finally ser this manga end, Well i got nothing, this is not even close to a revenge, and have been TEN YEARS!
Apr 29, 2020 8:44 PM
Jul 2018
I mean...I'm kind of used to cliffhangers, even though I hate them. And I can handle waiting a long time for a new manga chapter to come out. I'm reading so many manga right now, because the release dates for their chapters are so slow.
May 2, 2020 6:06 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
I am pretty sure that Miura will die before ending it.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
May 3, 2020 2:08 AM

Jan 2010
cchigu said:
Whoa so rude! Anything can happen you know! >///< Like maybe let his trusted artist taking over Berserk, or just finish it asap if he feels like his health is going down.
May 19, 2020 7:47 PM

Sep 2019
hikky said:
Alright... of course most people agree that Berserk is a great manga... but with sometimes months on end inbetween a single 20-ish page installment, what's the point? At this rate, Miura will die before finishing Berserk. Perpetually being on a cliffhanger is really annoying. Don't know about everyone else, but it really kills the story for me.

Any thoughts? Is it still worth reading consistently despite the long waits?

I forgot is a religion.
May 21, 2020 1:08 PM
Nov 2018
I marathoned through Berserk recently, and I am currently enjoying the story very much. I don't think there is any considerable drop in quality (although Conviction arc was still the best), but I can the pace slowing down, which could have been a problem for the people who were following the manga as it was ongoing (especially the pirates arc).

Also I really don't have any major qualms with hiatuses. One of my most favourite series, Interview with Monster Girls, is pretty unpopular, so the chapters only get translated when the volumes are released. So we get 6-7 chapters at once every year. Plus, it's a slice of life, so the story isn't exactly fast. So the only thing I want from Berserk is that its quality doesn't drop, and we get at least a few chapters every year.
Jun 10, 2021 1:49 PM

Oct 2020
I can't imagine the hell of the fans waiting for chapters to be released. There's definitely a drop in quality after the GA arc , But after experiencing such a peak. It's hard to stop reading and there are some pretty good stuff , entertaining enough and i got to learn something about Skull Knight which i was dying to know.
cchigu said:
You were right. And the story is nowhere close to an ending
Jun 11, 2021 9:18 AM

Nov 2014
this dude was right. Miura died before finishing berserk. rip. berserk will never end...
Jun 11, 2021 12:55 PM

Feb 2020
ThatDeadMikey said:
this dude was right. Miura died before finishing berserk. rip. berserk will never end...

Yeah, but if Miura had died at a more "normal" age (80+), he would have had time to finish it, 10 more years would have been enough.
Rest in Piece, Miura.
https://i.imgur.com/HzfqYqS.png

Jun 11, 2021 2:33 PM

Oct 2020
Kanedgy_ said:
ThatDeadMikey said:

Yeah, but if Miura had died at a more "normal" age (80+), he would have had time to finish it, 10 more years would have been enough.
Considering his pace in the last 14 years... No , 10 years isn't enough unless he had an assistant doing the work while he guides him , Assuming that he also had things planned out and can continue the story without much issue
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Artstyle is not everything, story matters!!! ( 1 2 )

CoffeewithEdgawa - Apr 7

80 by BakLol »»
Yesterday, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 14 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 24, 2010

32 by MrGutz »»
Apr 23, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kage-bunshin - Aug 30, 2009

60 by life_is_cringe »»
Apr 23, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 9 Discussion

DreamTheater2112 - May 21, 2009

49 by MrGutz »»
Apr 20, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 110 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 6, 2011

23 by Rhaelynne »»
Apr 18, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.