Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 31, 2016 9:27 PM

Jan 2013
Hiroshi was a disappointing character after being hyped up so much.
Hana should have grown out her hair, not cut it shorter.
Strange she'd have a kid with such an absentee father.
7.5/10
Aug 10, 2016 11:18 PM
Aug 2016
This was a great animated series. I was excited to see something different. The ending was heartbreaking to me, the fact that Hatchin grew up by herself and her dad didn't stick around after her mother had high hopes for him to. I like that she had a baby because it explains when she said she has been lonely and felt like an empty shield. So, that's understandable as to why she would get with a guy and have his baby. It's pleasure, mixed with sadness and reality.
Aug 10, 2016 11:45 PM
Aug 2016
Obviously, people do not like short hair, but I don't care about Hatchin short hair. To me this last episode made me have mixed feelings of joy, grief, sadness, and happiness. I was sad that Michiko had high hopes for Hiroshi and he turned out to be the same. I'm not surprised at all that Hatchin had a baby honestly. Hatchin said in this episode that she felt lonely, she felt like an "empty shield," so it would make sense to me that she would try to find love with a guy and have his baby, especially after being an orphan and not having anyone.
Oct 19, 2016 9:56 PM

Dec 2015
A very good anime. I, like everyone else was surprised Hana got pregnant but I'm really glad that they told the story of how she lived while away from Michiko. I still wonder how old she was in the last episode. I'm glad she reunited with Michiko and the fact that Michiko and the cop are still friends. I wish they'd just show her face tho lol but still, a great anime.

9/10
I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur
Oct 31, 2016 6:21 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
windy said:

and it's over. was not surprised one bit about hiroshi leaving again.

older-hatchin's hair is disgusting D:
i was surprised she had a baby...she didn't really seem the type to do that, especially since the guy was the type to run out. guess it runs in the family?

glad they showed them reuniting rather than just cutting to black.

some QUALITY, some weird bits, but overall, it was enjoyable.

That was mostly my reaction, in the end Hiroshi really is the scumbag Hana seems him to be, while both Satoshi and Michiko were blinded.
Remenber when Satoshi was talking about Hiroshi to Hana around episode 19-20, when both where on the motel waiting for the assassins, Satoshi would go like, "he is the best", that Satoshi could talk to Hiroshi about even his most embarassing situations, and Hiroshi would hear him fully with attention, while hearing it Hana recall Michiko's opinions about Hiroshi. She then exclaims that both Michiko and Satoshi are wrong about Hiroshi, he is not really the guy they paint him to be, Hana furthering saying to Satoshi that Hiroshi probably was thinking about something else while Satoshi was talking to him...

In the end Hana is right, look and you will find, Hiroshi is a coward, trash that keeps breaking his promises, the whole anime is them running to find him, while he is running way, doing what he is best at, and at the end he does it once again, after Michiko goes to jail, he stops caring about Hana and goes way to flirt with some women, but Michiko and Satoshi were blinded by their attachement to Hiroshi.

Michiko wants to find him so that he can take care of Hana while she is done with prison, Michiko was focusing on him, while all Hana wanted was to be with her mother.
Thank god there is a epilogue, but like you said, older Hana is not how I imagined her to be, shitty hair and a child already?! At least her mother had better taste in clothing and dressing.
Again, the epilogue was needed but I would had asked for a bit more, I wanted to see Michiko talking to Hana, but that hug was decent at least.

I have my gripes with the anime, it had its dull moments which I didnt enjoy one bit, and Hiroshi just come out to be an asshole that didnt even deserve screentime, Satoshi should have survived and Hiroshi could have died for all I cared about. Michiko and Hatchin (still prefer Hana) were the reason for seeing the anime, as their relationship was so amusing, mother and daugther but never one called that to the other.

Setting was kinda cool, being a europen portuguese, it was enjoyable to see brazilian portuguese instead of the usual japonese/english text (songs on brazilian also a nice bonus).
OST was decent but far from memorable, skipped the OP and ED most of the times.

8.4/10 due to the awesome relation between both the "girls", and some really GOOD episodes, with secondary characters that really shined to me.
Nov 19, 2016 8:18 AM

Jun 2013
So this ending was a little anti-climactic... but at the same time, it made sense. Michiko probably got a reduced sentence, after the justice department got their shit together a little. I'm not really into the idea of Hana having a kid, especially with a guy she would split with shortly after the kid was born.

I do like the two "truck scenes" that frame the series at the start and the end. I also kind of appreciate that Hiroshi didn't really change at all, even though I hate him for it. It wasn't really explained why Atsuko let them go again, especially after the fight she had with Michiko at the site of the train incident.

I'm not sure what my final verdict on the show will be as a whole yet. I had a pretty good time, but I wasn't amazed. I liked the two leads, Hatchin and Michiko were really charming most of the time. It had a lot of impressive scenes and I appreciate several things it accomplished (ethnically diverse and memorable supporting characters, pretty locations and atmosphere, immersive soundtrack, solid voice performances). However, the story just didn't quite flow with me. I would have preferred more dialogue sometimes, and some of the drama fell flat, too.
LeeTailorNov 19, 2016 8:35 AM
Sep 4, 2017 9:23 PM

Nov 2012
So sad about Hatchin, besides taking her out of that house, Michiko didn´t help Hatchin in anything, she was just a bad person with nothing good to give, Hatchin got a lot of things from her and a lot of them were not very good, at least she looked pretty happy with her life, the show was pretty cool.

My Candies:

Mar 25, 2018 11:11 AM

Mar 2012
this seems a case of the writer knowing well how he wanted the beginning and the end to be and not knowing exactly how to write the journey. it looks like she knew what she wanted to make happen for the two of them, but had quite a bit of trouble writing it. the pacing and the storytelling in the middle is all over the place, but it begins and ends strongly.
that said, i actually liked it. it has many flaws but i do applaud it for what it tried to accomplish.
the story was never about hiroshi and although finally finding him was important, the guy himself wasn't supposed to play a big part in their lives now, and he didn't. i think it was important to both of them to realize that hiroshi wasn't important anymore now that they've got each other.
i wasn't that bothered about how hatchin ended up, i think it was a very realistic portrayal of an orphan kid rescued by a woman with all sorts of problems with the police. michiko had to pay her dues for what she's done and hatchin was too young to be left by herself (even with hiroshi leaving), she needed that not to get lost again in the foster family system. and she ended up pretty well by herself, she still had problems, she felt lonely but she's a strong woman by herself. it's weird to hear you guys saying you were disappointed she ended up as a single mother. it's not her fault. she was married and pregnancy is not only the woman's fault. even if you wanna be more conservative and talk about responsibility, it's not like she had a kid out of wedlock, she was married but the guy left her. it happens and she took it like a strong woman. she's raising her kid alone and doing it well.
the episode actually left me with a warm feeling in my chest. i loved how they got to be reunited in the end with everything that held them back already sorted out. the only thing i wanted to happen that didn't was michiko saying she was hatchin's real mother. but it doesn't matter thaaat much, i guess. not all mothers gave birth to their kids anyway.

i gave it a 7 in the end because it does have its flaws but as the rating system says, it's a good anime. could've been better, but it's still pretty good.
Aug 31, 2018 5:19 PM

Jun 2011
It tried to be Cowboy Bebop but it did everything wrong that Cowboy Bebop did right.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Sep 13, 2018 12:47 PM

Mar 2016
Very very very very beautiful show. Immersive, with high and low points. I admit I was skeptical before starting it but it went over and above my expectations. I loved the two main leads and they work very well together. Happy that Hiroshi left the picture, though midway through I was hoping that he had a good reason to leave her. Still, all's well that ends well, right?

A solid 9.

knktzvra said:
So sad about Hatchin, besides taking her out of that house, Michiko didn´t help Hatchin in anything, she was just a bad person with nothing good to give, Hatchin got a lot of things from her and a lot of them were not very good, at least she looked pretty happy with her life, the show was pretty cool.

I know this is an old post but ridiculous. Hatchin is a completely different person from when she first met Michiko and I'd say she's changed for the better. In the wierd priest family she was the butt of everyone's jokes, subject to abuse and despite living with a family, was without one. Michiko became her family. Let's not even mention how by the end Hatchin is a lot more courageous, optimistic and far from lonely. Granted Michiko was pretty irresponsible in numerous instances, but in the end, I'm sure Hatchin definitely doesn't regret ever meeting Michiko.

fukumenkei said:
this seems a case of the writer knowing well how he wanted the beginning and the end to be and not knowing exactly how to write the journey. it looks like she knew what she wanted to make happen for the two of them, but had quite a bit of trouble writing it. the pacing and the storytelling in the middle is all over the place, but it begins and ends strongly.
that said, i actually liked it. it has many flaws but i do applaud it for what it tried to accomplish.
the story was never about hiroshi and although finally finding him was important, the guy himself wasn't supposed to play a big part in their lives now, and he didn't. i think it was important to both of them to realize that hiroshi wasn't important anymore now that they've got each other.
i wasn't that bothered about how hatchin ended up, i think it was a very realistic portrayal of an orphan kid rescued by a woman with all sorts of problems with the police. michiko had to pay her dues for what she's done and hatchin was too young to be left by herself (even with hiroshi leaving), she needed that not to get lost again in the foster family system. and she ended up pretty well by herself, she still had problems, she felt lonely but she's a strong woman by herself. it's weird to hear you guys saying you were disappointed she ended up as a single mother. it's not her fault. she was married and pregnancy is not only the woman's fault. even if you wanna be more conservative and talk about responsibility, it's not like she had a kid out of wedlock, she was married but the guy left her. it happens and she took it like a strong woman. she's raising her kid alone and doing it well.
the episode actually left me with a warm feeling in my chest. i loved how they got to be reunited in the end with everything that held them back already sorted out. the only thing i wanted to happen that didn't was michiko saying she was hatchin's real mother. but it doesn't matter thaaat much, i guess. not all mothers gave birth to their kids anyway.

i gave it a 7 in the end because it does have its flaws but as the rating system says, it's a good anime. could've been better, but it's still pretty good.

I don't think I see the flaws you're talking about. I agree though, that the story in the end wasn't about Hiroshi and finding him. He isn't that important. It's about the relationship between Hatchin and Michiko and how they become important to each other.

I don't understand your complaints about the middle. I can see how the middle isn't that streamlined in terms of having a clear direction plotwise i.e. it's episodic, but that isn't a "problem " per se. It's just the directors choice. The middle is more about telling the stories of Hatchin and Michiko and their relationships with the people they encounter on their journey. And that's fine because it isn't at all repetitive and it tells us more about the South America thet they're travelling through.
Sep 13, 2018 4:23 PM

Nov 2012
Michiko didn´t give anything good to Hatchin, she had to reach them by herself, of course she won´t regret meeting Michiko, thanks to her she could live for real, but Michiko gave shit about her, she didn´t really care about her, she just wanted the d, Hatchin had to live by herself and she had to make her own choices, bad or good, Michiko wasn´t a parent, a reliable person, a talk partner, nothing, just the girl who take her out of that horrible place to make her grow by her own with a lot of risks, but well, everyone can think whatever they want, the show was pretty cool, but for me, Michiko is my list of worst characters.

My Candies:

Nov 29, 2018 11:59 AM

Oct 2017
i LOVED this anime!
Dec 1, 2018 8:14 PM

Feb 2012
I enjoyed a lot this series but the ending was way too disappointing.
Dec 1, 2018 9:43 PM

Dec 2008
When I first watched it back when it came out I really liked this show. When I heard it was being licensed and dubbed it was "like wow"!! The show is unique enough to stand out from the horde of other anime series out there.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Sep 29, 2019 5:30 AM

Oct 2012
The journey's payout is basically the worst thing, Hiroshi is like not worth

Wow Hana what happened to you?
She just got a life like Michiko, child without father

I like this anime, really fresh idea. I don't see many anime with this kind of settings
An orphan saved by a "mom" and then go on journeying (with a lot of crashes and bullets)

I'd love to see another anime with fluid animations and weird settings (like in Brazil, Argentine, or maybe Africa :P)
"Signature removed"
Dec 23, 2019 7:17 PM
Aug 2018
What a final i realy supriesed about her baby it dont make sense to me because she dont look like she do that tipe of things i dont know it was not expected.

And the final is a illusion on my point of view and it can get very darck and sad if my teory is correct but i have to analise that episode better to have a conclusion but it is very obvions that is a illusion from her because of some things that i saw ther.

But a least is a good anime i realy like the draw stlying and the music as wel.

Hi from portugal =D
Feb 8, 2020 8:45 PM

Nov 2019
Pretty nice 7.5/10 anime overall
The ending was a little underwhelming but beautiful at the same time :)
Apr 18, 2020 3:21 PM
Feb 2014
I feel like there could have been a bit more... build up to the disappointment Hiroshi was. To the very end, Michiko is still obsessed with him, and even entrusts Hana to him for a while. There should have been more dialogue between Hana and Michiko with Hana gradually convincing Michiko that Hiroshi isn't worth their time.

Honestly, with how Hiroshi acted, I wish he died at the bus stop.

I liked the ending. It felt like it was a good ending for what the show was. Still, I gave this show a four because I felt like it could have done a lot more than it did. The animation never wow'd me, I didn't care much about the characters other than the main two, and again, there should have been more development with Michiko in regards to Hiroshi.
May 21, 2020 4:00 PM

Jun 2015
This anime shows why you shouldn't chase men XD
May 21, 2020 4:06 PM

Jun 2015
knktzvra said:
Michiko didn´t give anything good to Hatchin, she had to reach them by herself, of course she won´t regret meeting Michiko, thanks to her she could live for real, but Michiko gave shit about her, she didn´t really care about her, she just wanted the d, Hatchin had to live by herself and she had to make her own choices, bad or good, Michiko wasn´t a parent, a reliable person, a talk partner, nothing, just the girl who take her out of that horrible place to make her grow by her own with a lot of risks, but well, everyone can think whatever they want, the show was pretty cool, but for me, Michiko is my list of worst characters.

Off course michiko wasn't anything like a mother nor did she do a good job raising her. But we are talking about a world where people throw their kid on streets so people could step on them and a world of Gangster and effed up stuff. Michiko was good compared to that , the protected hatchin and kept her company
May 22, 2020 11:50 AM

Nov 2012
future_dose said:
knktzvra said:

Off course michiko wasn't anything like a mother nor did she do a good job raising her. But we are talking about a world where people throw their kid on streets so people could step on them and a world of Gangster and effed up stuff. Michiko was good compared to that , the protected hatchin and kept her company

Mmm, dont know about that but I really hate her character, she could be better, no, they could make her better

My Candies:

Jun 20, 2020 5:01 AM

Jun 2014
Take out all the filler and this would've been quite a good series.
Rely on nothing under heaven
Aug 2, 2020 3:31 AM

Mar 2018
I laboured through this show. It started off really well. I still think that the animation is gorgeous and the sound is great but the story was really not that great. Worst of all were the characters. There was very little growth when it came to either Hatchin or Michiko and those two never really grew close. I never really liked Hatching much to the very end. The ending was nice though - both of them reunited. All in all the show had a lot more potential but story was all over the place and only sometimes really good.
Aug 10, 2020 11:40 AM

Jan 2015
I have mixed feelings for the ending. I expected something more shocking, but I guess it was an ok. Old Hatchin is ugly. Hiroshi is such a dick, worst character writing. I hoped they just learnt that he was dead lol. Overall I will give it a 7. I liked the adventure and their interactions, Michiko is badass.
Sep 10, 2020 8:34 PM

Feb 2017
So that's it huh? What a mess this story was, could've been much more enthralling if they tightened up the writing by a substantial margin. I just don't understand the process behind 90% of these characters or their arcs. I guess the finale lived up to those despondent expectations because I ask myself why I bothered to stick around.

I enjoyed the dynamic between Michiko and Hatchin for what it was, but these last few episodes where they were apart did little to add anything to either of their characters. It was nice to see them reunite, even if Hatchin's ugly hair cut and (child?) did make things weird. I wasn't surprised when Hiroshi ran out again, it just made me wish he wasn't as prominent a force in the narrative if he was just gonna be some irresponsible slacker in the end. Yeah, I get it. This story was about the journey of Michiko and Hatchin, not actually finding Hiroshi. It still feels like a cheap way of tying up loose ends.

Aside from some strange character designs, the show was gorgeous to look at and had a pretty solid soundtrack as well. It feels like the show had various aspects that could've meant greatness but it never really managed to pack it all together for a consistent ride. It may have been worth the watch, but I doubt that I'd come back to watch it of my own accord. I'd give it a low 6/10.

๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Oct 29, 2020 4:42 PM
Dec 2018
Hiroshi should never been found, he should stayed as a mcguffin. But, hiroshi was much better than being sent back to typically horrible priest's family.
Dec 14, 2020 1:39 PM
Mar 2020
Everybody slanders yachin with short hair, I think I was the only one who liked that she didn't grew her hair out, well I was really surprised with that ending cuz I thought they were gonna include morenos there but I think that that the ending was really well written
Jan 12, 2021 7:45 AM
Aug 2020
bruh a kid, ok
hiroshi be like the eva 4.0
7/10
Jan 16, 2021 10:56 PM

May 2020
Overall, a decent show. It had a really strong start but it really lost me towards the middle. I'm fine with the end. 6/10.
May 26, 2021 9:34 PM

Aug 2011
I knew Hiroshi wasn't going to amount to what Satoshi and Michiko saw in him, but this also lead to such a fantastic and beautiful story between Michiko and Hana. 10/10
desu desu binches
Sep 13, 2021 2:13 PM

Nov 2016
I liked how imperfect the epilogue seemed until Michiko and Hatchin reunited, pretty nice ending.

Unfortunately, there were also some meh episodes inbetween.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 30, 2022 2:46 PM
Jul 2013
Hmm...
It's about the journey, not the destination. edit: just seen the dates and it took me a bit over a year to complete, talk about a journey.
Did not really expect a happy ending, but Ricardo saved the day.
Soundtrack and epilogue nailed it.
Hiroshi being Hiroshi, did not expect much of him.

RIP Satoshi, still best character.
Would be nice to know what happened to Atsuko.
7/10 for originality and characters
matheoo41Jun 30, 2022 2:54 PM
Aug 20, 2022 5:29 PM

Aug 2011
TyDrian said:
Pretty nice 7.5/10 anime overall
The ending was a little underwhelming but beautiful at the same time :)

I couldn't agree more.

Great moments throughout the anime, awesome characters and entanglements. Hiroshi was exactly what I suspected he was; nothing ever seemed to ring true with him. 7/10 rating.
Aug 27, 2022 10:38 PM
Apr 2021
This was one hell of a journey ngl yea they were some eps that had nothing to do with the story but the end clutched it up in a way, I wasn’t really expecting Hatchin to have a baby at that age since she looks like the type of person who takes their time yk๐Ÿ’€ and her hair could’ve been better tbh like they should’ve gave her like a bobcut or something longer since weve seen her with short hair throughout the entire series๐Ÿ˜ญ oh yeah and Hitoshi is deadbeat good for nothing they went through all that all for him to cut later with another woman…that goddamn womanizer๐Ÿซคthe one pet peeve I have about this show is how Michiko or Hatchin just took hits from others and didn’t do shit about it ESPECIALLY Hatchin (she’s too sweet)๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ but nonetheless the show is good and enjoyable to me id give like a 8/10 it’s about the journey not the destination๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Sep 2, 2022 8:36 AM

Apr 2021
The good thing about seasonal anime being so crappy is that it gives you time to discover some hidden gem you missed. I loved everything in this show: great characters, both the two main ones who are great and have a real chemistry, but also all the secondary ones, who create this baroque atmosphere so attached to south and central Americas ; the art is great ; the animation is impressive ; the direction is great and the music perfect. There's a rare energy in it and no wonder it's produced by Shinishiro Watanabe, you find the same kind in Bebop. And I loved the ending actually. When TV shows and anime series are so full of misery and horror, it's so refreshing to have a show ending in such a positive note.
Nov 19, 2022 7:29 AM

Apr 2016
That was a happy and satisfying ending, Michiko fulfilled her promise of Hatchin getting to meet her dad but she ended up caring about Hatchin way more than finding Hiroshi and during the last episodes she was already understanding that Hiroshi didn't matter that much anymore and she got the best proof by meeting him again, he's garbage but he was the only way she could find to allow a clean start for her and Hatchin, she needed to get back in jail to fulfill her sentence and Hatchin needed a place to stay in the meantime and with the way Hiroshi is, they wouldn't have problem finding a place to stay and then he would leave just like he always do but Hatchin had the tools to survive after everything she went through with Michiko; now there is nothing to escape from, no cops, no criminals or even who Hiroshi really is since Michiko was following a fantasy, just a big road in front of them with their lifes up to whatever they want to do, beautiful.

Loved this show a lot.
Jan 18, 2023 1:43 PM
Sep 2018
Well, I will comment on the most interesting points:

- Hatchin's hair change can be, like the first time she cuts her pigtails, a form of catharsis for her by leaving a part of her life behind (her "father" left, Michiko was not there and she started an independent life)

- The fact that Hatchin had a baby as a single mother. Perhaps, because she was alone all her life and had no REAL family ties ( stupid Hiroshi doesn't count), she had a desire to be a mother, to have a daughter. It may also be that she just became more "careless" and it was something that happened, but we also see that she cares for and takes care of her daughter responsibly. On the other hand, the fact that she left her partner is perhaps a way of showing that she became independent.
A girl who always hoped that someone would come to save her, now has the strength to live alone and even take care of a life, without feeling forced to form bonds with someone who later realized that it was not for her.

- Finally, the reunion with Michiko. Proving in this way that she was his only "family" bond (more family than the stupid Hiroshi), although of course, we could all see how strong their ties became throughout the show.

- A small point, as the son of a single mother, and someone who decided never to meet the father who abandoned him, makes me happy at the end. They show us a strong Hatchin, who despite everything she has lived and that her current life does not seem too encouraging, faces everything with a smile and takes care of her daughter no matter how difficult that is.

Unfortunately, these last 3 chapters had more coherence than the other 19, where there was grotesque nonsense. Therefore, I gave it a rating of 5/10. I was going to give him a 4 if they tried to make Hiroshi look good, I'm glad it wasn't that way.
Jan 18, 2023 2:03 PM
Sep 2018
Fukummenkei said:

I know this is very old, but I just wanted to say that I'm glad to see someone with a similar point of view. When I read comments from surprised or disappointed people about Hatchin being a single mother, I really didn't understand why. As you say, someone with her life, all the problems and experiences she went through, it really seems to me that she became an independent, responsible, strong and much more optimistic woman, considering that she was even knowing that her current life is not too encouraging. It seems that many do not understand that people change, that life and the events that happen in it, transforms them. Most expected the adult Hatchin to be the same 10-year-old girl, but taller. That's not realistic.
Sep 27, 2023 10:55 AM

Aug 2018
The ending was kinda great but overall it just isn't saving the series overall, it really lacked any kind of stable flow and had unfinished storylines.

Hiroshi one of the worst fathers in anime for sure but in the same time he feels someone you could find in real life acting the same way, at least the reuion part felt satisfying
Oct 31, 2023 7:36 PM

Nov 2020
The most reasonable way they could have ended the series. Of course Hiroshi was going to act awkward then flake out lmao
Feb 4, 12:24 PM
Mar 2023
I love this anime. Great story and everything :)
Feb 27, 10:24 PM

Jun 2020
awww hell to the nah
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Michiko to Hatchin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Nov 12, 2008

104 by prozyne »»
Jan 30, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Michiko to Hatchin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Oct 29, 2008

82 by prozyne »»
Jan 28, 5:38 AM

» music in this series

abyss_will - Jan 20, 2019

5 by abyss_will »»
Jan 22, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Michiko to Hatchin Episode 16 Discussion

simo000 - Mar 14, 2009

40 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 4, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Michiko to Hatchin Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kokujin-kun - Dec 4, 2008

75 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 4, 2023 7:38 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.