Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 22, 2009 11:42 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I demand a new season in June!!

It's pretty clear that they'll wrap it up by having Ren conquer this role while falling in love with Kyoko. I don't know what the ending will be exactly (finishing filming or what), but that's going to be the end.

Love Bo as always, but this episode was a little slow for me.
Can't wait for next week!
Mar 22, 2009 12:35 PM

Mar 2008
AMAAZING EPISODE!!! I so much adore its hilarious moments!! And everything runs SO smoothly and streamlined to my fave manga.. oh my!!! I just can't wait for more as the most favourite part's coming... and I can't believe we'll have at least a season break right in the middle of it... Why.. OH WHY do they have to stop at ep25..

noteDhero said:
I demand a new season in June!!

I demand one in April ^^

noteDhero said:
It's pretty clear that they'll wrap it up by having Ren conquer this role

I doubt they'll pack so much important and mind-blowing stuff in a single episode.. no, really, I better vote for a season break than the Toradora's messing-things-up-in-20-minutes-due-to-extreme-rushing approach.. cause there're at least 7 chapters full of ... no way am I able to describe it in words!! and todays' eppie covered just as many as 2-3 chapters.. so... let's just see.. but I'll pray they don't increase the pacing!!
Mar 22, 2009 12:38 PM

Jul 2008
Agreed, the episode was a touch slow. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the director's crying scenes. Ridiculously over-the-top, but quite funny. At any rate, it's kind of pathetic to have Ren just now notice what his manager, likely the president, and we've all known for so long. I guess you really are the last to know sometimes... Alas, it's most certainly how this'll all wrap up, just gotta hope they leave it open for another season. The previews made me sad with "FINAL STAGE" :(

I'm seconding the demanding for a second season. If not June, there better be one for the Fall Season!

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Mar 22, 2009 12:48 PM
Dec 2007
Please, Mr Tokyo Anime Fair, bring us a new season of Skip Beat, now ! It can't end in the next episode and there's still so much to be said and done, please, please (oh I think I'm turning into a fanboy now...)!

This was once again a great episode, mostly thanks to Kyouko/Bo, and next one will probably be Ren finally realizing his feelings for Kyouko and gaining back confidence in acting. It just can't stop like this, we (at least I) need more.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 22, 2009 12:55 PM

Aug 2007
If they end it with Red realizing his role....then they are going to miss out on Shou's scenes ;_; I want to see the location filming.

Mar 22, 2009 1:14 PM

Aug 2008
Jacut said:
Please, Mr Tokyo Anime Fair, bring us a new season of Skip Beat, now ! It can't end in the next episode and there's still so much to be said and done, please, please (oh I think I'm turning into a fanboy now...)!

I grabbed my fanboy card a while back ago, Jacut.
Mar 22, 2009 1:52 PM
May 2008
kay wait... where the hell is this going? there's no way they can fit the practice and the real scene in one ep! how are they gonna end this? are they gonna cut out tons of RenxKyoko? WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY PLANNING TO DO? we just finished chapter 64 and the real scene doesn't end until chapter 76 or 78 if you count the aftermath. there's no way they can fit more than 4 chapters in an ep and this is like 12! where are they cutting this off? i doubt it will be in a nice place...
are we looking at a cliffhanger?
seriously, this BETTER have a second season.
Mar 22, 2009 1:59 PM

Oct 2007
I bet you it will end at the "practice," and I bet you could guess which part ;)

LMAO, so freggin hilarious when Ren thinks he has felt the "seeds of love." Kyoko's lil fairies flying around throwing confetti, "Congratulations! Congratulations!" Lmao! It's good he never told any male friends because they would probably make fun of him so bad for it.
Mar 22, 2009 2:04 PM
Mar 2008
I hope there is a season season, and soon. This is one of my all time favorites and i just can't image them getting everything in one more episode that needs to happen. Please, Please, 2nd season and soon.
Mar 22, 2009 2:13 PM
Jan 2009
Jess said:
I hope there is a season season, and soon.

This. I do have some doubt, though...
Mar 22, 2009 2:13 PM

Aug 2007
There's got to be a second season. They can't possible smoosh all the stuff they need to tie up in one episode!
And I think they should develop the whole Kyoko/Shou thing, because he definitely shows he has feelings for her, and then what? They just end the show without Kyoko knowing? That doesn't make sense that they'd develop Shou's feelings like that just to rush it all in one episode.

SECOND SEASON NAO KTHX
Mar 22, 2009 2:35 PM
Oct 2007
RenBo scenes are always awesome. The director and president, viper vs frog scene was pretty funny too. =)

I want a second season in May!! Onegai!

@ TwilightShiva. I just looked through the manga. If Hal is going at the style they are now, basically sticking to the manga 99.5%, then I would say they'll end it with the end of chapter 68. So I doubt we'll even get the "practice" until our currently imaginary second season, at least the "Last Stage" preview made me think so too. My hopes are crushed. =(
Mar 22, 2009 2:51 PM

Dec 2008
Yeaaa this was a little slow for me too, because I'm just dreading to see how they are going to wrap things up in the next episode.

I wanna see the practice scene so badly :( and I definitely want to see the location filming too....

PLEAAAASE let there be a second season TT___TT!!

Other than the main worry of whether or not there's going to be another season, I enjoyed Shou's imagination scene, Ren being all blushy innocent and the revelation of him liking Kyoko! :O

*sits and waits for last episode..hoping to see the practice scene*
Mar 22, 2009 2:52 PM

Aug 2007
I'm pretty sure, unless they want to do some shit ending, there'll be a second season... there's just TOO much to cover in one more episode....

FANTASTIC episode.......
Mar 22, 2009 2:55 PM

Oct 2007
noteDhero said:
Jacut said:

I grabbed my fanboy card a while back ago, Jacut.
LOL well I have been a fanboy of Skip Beat since ep6 where she put the Kimino on and start her shounen style.

Xylona said:
SECOND SEASON NAO KTHX

Say it again! Say it again! Say it again! Say it again! Say it again! Say it again! Say it again! Say it again! Say it again! Say it again! Say it again! Say it again! Say it again!..........

Oh yea I cant stop loling at the Empire of the rising sun scene.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 22, 2009 2:56 PM

Aug 2007
If Ren admits his feelings to Kyoko, SOMEONE IS GONNA BE IN RAGE! (and it will be me. :/

i want a season 2. ;.;

ON TOPIC. so Ren isn't dumb at love at all. D:
Mar 22, 2009 2:56 PM
Jun 2008
We won't see the practice scene?? *Starts bawling* WHY??? I demand a second season immediately after the first one ends or i'll ...or i'll do something!! I don't know what though -_-'
Mar 22, 2009 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
this is literally in the direct center of where the manga is right now...... why is there no talk of a new season? the only reason i cant think of is that the manga isnt far enough yet... but i could see them pull out 25 episodes from what they have so far, with like 1 or 2 fillers.

this story gets 1000x better, they better not stop it now. plus its supposed to be about kyoko's success, not ren understanding love. Horrible place to stop it.
Mar 22, 2009 2:58 PM

Dec 2008
Akatsuki-chan said:
We won't see the practice scene?? *Starts bawling* WHY??? I demand a second season immediately after the first one ends or i'll ...or i'll do something!! I don't know what though -_-'

Let's MAKE a second season!! WOO!!

Okay, you draw, I colour....who wants to animate? :D???!
Mar 22, 2009 3:05 PM

Mar 2008
robbydesu said:

I'm fine with voicing Kyoko ^^ now tell me who's Ren xDDD
Mar 22, 2009 3:55 PM
Mar 2008
They NEEEEEEEEED to make a second season T_T
They CANNOT leave us in the cold without one ;_;
Tsuruga thinkin about Kyoko is ><

Anyways, yet another awesome episode :D
Mar 22, 2009 4:13 PM

Apr 2008
I am 100% certain that there will be a second season. I mean, romantic comedies about show biz are not my thing and despite thks, I feel this is the best show currently airing. Hell, I say this even though Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou is airing right now and that is my preferred genre.

Hell, so long as they don't do something utterly stupid with the ending I'm going to give this season 10/10.
Mar 22, 2009 4:19 PM

Jun 2008
Ren blushing <333 /fangirl moment

LOVE THIS EPISODE, I WANT MORE >< ANOTHER SEASON IS A MUST.
Mar 22, 2009 4:21 PM

Dec 2008
soulelle said:
robbydesu said:

I think I can do a manly voice *attempts to speak like a guy*

...errr....nvm >_>.
Mar 22, 2009 5:38 PM

Jan 2009
I think this episode did go by a little slowly, but only in the context that the series is 25 episodes long. Pacing was GOOD. Very good although I do wonder how on earth they're possibly going to finish the series (or... season? :D ) in only 1 more episode. Hopefully it's not some massive **** up because I really do love this series. It'd be silly not to have a second season.
Mar 22, 2009 8:16 PM

Aug 2007
robbydesu said:
soulelle said:
robbydesu said:

...errr....nvm >_>.

i'll do Maria. :D i'm the master of little girls~
Mar 22, 2009 8:58 PM
Jul 2018
Aww... I loved this ep!
Takai said:
Ren blushing <333 /fangirl
^ that, and omigawd he was thinking bout Kyoko!! Ooooh... I'm definitely reading the manga after the anime airs xDDD
Mar 22, 2009 9:22 PM

Jun 2007
I hope they follow the manga and leave an open ending for a second season >__<!!!!!!

Mar 22, 2009 9:36 PM

Oct 2007
Maora said:
robbydesu said:
soulelle said:
robbydesu said:

...errr....nvm >_>.

i'll do Maria. :D i'm the master of little girls~
I'll do Lory Takarada, the President of L.M.E.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 22, 2009 10:10 PM
May 2008
Annisa said:

@ TwilightShiva. I just looked through the manga. If Hal is going at the style they are now, basically sticking to the manga 99.5%, then I would say they'll end it with the end of chapter 68. So I doubt we'll even get the "practice" until our currently imaginary second season, at least the "Last Stage" preview made me think so too. My hopes are crushed. =(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
that's such a horrible spot to cut it off at! My hopes were crushed a while ago, knowing that the end was so near already, but imagining where they're gonna cut this off is really making me sad and scared.

please have a second season...
but wait. if they leave it at a cliffhanger, then they'll definitely have a second season, no? hmm... so do we want a cliffhanger...?
Mar 22, 2009 10:56 PM

Mar 2008
Don't know why so many are complaining about the episode being a little slow. I'm happy they didn't rush things, or else there really would have been complaints. Now that I know where they are going to end the first season, I can say that the second season is gonna be something worth watching.

About time they kept true to Lory's over-the-top entourage.
Mar 22, 2009 11:32 PM

Dec 2008
Azriel said:
Don't know why so many are complaining about the episode being a little slow. I'm happy they didn't rush things, or else there really would have been complaints. Now that I know where they are going to end the first season, I can say that the second season is gonna be something worth watching.

About time they kept true to Lory's over-the-top entourage.

Complaining? I don't see complaining o_o?
Mar 22, 2009 11:36 PM

Sep 2008
Hooray! And so the first seeds of love have been planted... :)

Time flies and the last episode will be out next week already.
Must start reading the manga to satisfy my hunger for Skip Beat after the anime ends.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Mar 23, 2009 1:41 AM

Nov 2007
LOL, ending revelation was the bomb, so now he has an inkling of his true feelings it's going to be great seeing how he continues on now, and yes a new season would be AWESOME
Mar 23, 2009 2:14 PM

May 2007
Kyaaaa, Ren looked so damn adorable when he was blushing!! Also, the look on his face when he realized that all this time he was actually in love in Kyoko, haha. Amazing <3
Plus, Sho being all jealous was hilarious. XDD

I dont want this anime to end! ;__; I want a 2nd season!!

Mar 23, 2009 2:23 PM
Mar 2008
A bit slow.
I wish they would finally get over the acting stuff and focus on the characters again more.
But pleeaaaseee, pleeaasee...don't let Ren and Kyoko get together too soon.
I love the romantic tension :D
Mar 23, 2009 3:02 PM
May 2008
WAHHHH!! I can't love this show any more than i do! T_T why only 25? This could go on and on and on! I might actually have to read the manga! I agree...April...June...a second season! Im so excited that ren is finally seeing the light and it is no longer so depressing...good Bo. PS. I wonder if he'll ever figure out who Bo is!^_^
Mar 23, 2009 3:11 PM

Nov 2008
skip beat sucks
Mar 23, 2009 4:29 PM

Dec 2007
rolddy said:
me sucks

ye, we know :/
Mar 23, 2009 4:39 PM

Apr 2008
The bombbb.
Sho is hilarious. :)

NEEDS A SECOND SEASON, like everyone else is saying--!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2009 4:48 PM

Dec 2008
Onegai said:
rolddy said:
me sucks

ye, we know :/

LOL that's mean XD
Mar 23, 2009 5:04 PM

Aug 2007
Why stop at a 2nd season? There's enough material for a third already. ^_^
Mar 23, 2009 5:28 PM

Oct 2007
Oh Ren blushing was so very cute! <3
I can't wait for the second season, and it MUST come! :B

Mar 23, 2009 7:45 PM

Jun 2007
Annisa said:
RenBo scenes are always awesome. The director and president, viper vs frog scene was pretty funny too. =)

And when you say "practice" I'm assuming Ren and Kyoko practice his role right ;)? I haven't even read the chapter but I can see something like that happening since he would obviously want to build his character on those feelings he has when around Kyoko. What better way then to practice with her.

I really hope they make a second season. Theres no way they can end it like this.
Mar 23, 2009 9:20 PM

Jun 2007
Bo's child's bad haircut yay!

I hope they surprise us and just continue the anime with episode 26 but i guess that wont happen -_- so i'll just keep dreaming

Ren has feelings for Kyoko yay
Mar 23, 2009 9:51 PM
Mar 2009
Wow! And thats just putting it in simpler terms for this episode and the series period. I mean it will be one of the biggest cliffs in the world if a second season doesnt start up soon and i mean soon. I am simply in love with this series and makes me yearn for more every time one episode ends and another begins. Its so pure and fresh and girls and even guys can relate to at least one of the characters. Its a great anime and different from other Romantic Comedies. It would be a real shame if the creators are unable to continue it.
"BeCoMe BeTtEr ThAn ThE YoU oF yEsTeRdAy." ~ Rock Lee (Naruto Shippuden)~ Woooooaaaahh!! XD
Mar 23, 2009 9:53 PM
Mar 2009
aly_angelflight said:
I agree, it should go on as long as Bleach lol >^-^<
"BeCoMe BeTtEr ThAn ThE YoU oF yEsTeRdAy." ~ Rock Lee (Naruto Shippuden)~ Woooooaaaahh!! XD
Mar 23, 2009 10:44 PM
May 2008
XxshedevilxX said:
aly_angelflight said:

lol well before we can get to that, we need a second season.
Mar 24, 2009 2:18 AM
Oct 2007
DeathfireD said:
Annisa said:

And when you say "practice" I'm assuming Ren and Kyoko practice his role right ;)? I haven't even read the chapter but I can see something like that happening since he would obviously want to build his character on those feelings he has when around Kyoko. What better way then to practice with her.

I really hope they make a second season. Theres no way they can end it like this.

lol, way to predict the greatest scene of all time. (I'm exaggerating, I know.) The best thing about their "practice" though is that it's very heart-skip-beating-ish. :3 I would like to see it animated. If Ren blushing animated became so mightily powerful to the fangirls, I don't know how this "practice" scene is going to pass over. And you're right, no one better to "practice" love than with someone you really do love, ironic eh. :)

TwilightShiva said:
XxshedevilxX said:
aly_angelflight said:

lol well before we can get to that, we need a second season.

Oh, the eagerness. XD But honestly, I don't think there's enough material yet for a third season, haha. There are currently 137 chapters and the anime is around 64. There is definitely enough for a second season though and once the second season rolls around, there will be enough for a third. We have a long way to go friends. :\
Mar 24, 2009 3:48 AM

Oct 2007
Great episode!

They have to make a second season!! just one episode to go to cover the rest of the Dark Moon arc wont happen but i so want to see Kyoko meet the "Beagles" XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 8, 2009

56 by eaticia »»
Mar 10, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MagicalEmi - Mar 29, 2009

245 by cornonacob »»
Jul 14, 2023 4:16 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 20 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Mar 15, 2009

27 by Yuki8160 »»
Apr 30, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 8 Discussion

Annisa - Nov 24, 2008

34 by s4gail0na »»
Feb 21, 2023 1:02 PM

» Is it bad that i watched this for the acting part and not the romance part

Pillsbury_Uchiha - Jul 2, 2022

13 by Mahificient_79 »»
Jul 3, 2022 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.