Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2009 11:41 PM
Jun 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
that was......um.......er.....disappointing. and here I was, with a ton of 3-ply toilet paper, preparing to shit brix because of a possible Final Boss Lina. didn't happen (all thanks to LoN bailing her out again). not to mention that Zuuma's death wasn't as Grim when compared to how the anime went. I was hoping that Lina would have to be saved by Gourry again from being possessed.

anyways, Zannafar/Duclis is in the picture again so I guess there's something positive to be taken from this chapter.
avrcMar 23, 2009 10:17 PM
Apr 2, 2009 3:33 PM
Jan 2009
Manga appeared to be a way more interesting than anime ^__^
Didn't think to ever meet Duclis again so his appearance was a total unexpectedness to me)) Wasn't expecting that Lina will enter the urn by her own will, liked the moments when Amelia was ressurecting people- another proof that level of magic in manga is much higher than in anime and I definitely like this!
Waiting something exciting from the next chapter)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slayers Evolution-R Chapter 5 Discussion

mulderman - Jun 2, 2009

3 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jan 19, 2022 4:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.