Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (59) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 26, 2009 10:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2878
Remixed said:


NOOOOO!! its all i have!! gimme back plz!! *tears fall down face*

now how am i gonna drink from my slurpy cup! POO ON YOU!!!


Im sorry its the rules :c
Your gunna have to drink it the old fashioned way :3
 
Mar 26, 2009 10:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2878
olmecalmighty said:
let's all enjoy drinking from cups like this with our special straws without Remixed :-)



Shinyy~ o_O
Dont deny it Remixed I now your jealous now :3
 
Mar 26, 2009 11:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
how am i supposed to go back to that when i know the greatness of drinking out of a loopy straw...its just NOT the same!!! someone here will give me another one...I'm sure of it!!
 
Mar 26, 2009 11:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2878
Remixed said:
how am i supposed to go back to that when i know the greatness of drinking out of a loopy straw...its just NOT the same!!! someone here will give me another one...I'm sure of it!!


No one will cause its the RULES :o
Everyone is to chicken to break it.
 
Mar 26, 2009 11:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
Clarsiso said:
Remixed said:
how am i supposed to go back to that when i know the greatness of drinking out of a loopy straw...its just NOT the same!!! someone here will give me another one...I'm sure of it!!


No one will cause its the RULES :o
Everyone is to chicken to break it.
yep, she's definitely right. we don't break the rules. you must be thinking of yourself, Remixed. award thief...
 
Mar 26, 2009 11:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
Clarsiso said:
Remixed said:
how am i supposed to go back to that when i know the greatness of drinking out of a loopy straw...its just NOT the same!!! someone here will give me another one...I'm sure of it!!


No one will cause its the RULES :o
Everyone is to chicken to break it.


Naw I'm sure someone will grow some back bone!! but in case that doesn't happen....

AICHAN!!!! Can i have a loopy straw to drink my juice from my slurpy cup!? =D

That's the boss sooooo...who better to ask...the rules can be changed so i gets a loopy straw!! then I'm a hide it! Im sure Aichan will give me a loopy straw if i ask nicely! :P

SOO POO ON YOU!! you mean mean person!!

Edit: POO on BOTH OF YOU!!
 
Mar 26, 2009 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2878
Remixed said:

Naw I'm sure someone will grow some back bone!! but in case that doesn't happen....

AICHAN!!!! Can i have a loopy straw to drink my juice from my slurpy cup!? =D

That's the boss sooooo...who better to ask...the rules can be changed so i gets a loopy straw!! then I'm a hide it! Im sure Aichan will give me a loopy straw if i ask nicely! :P

SOO POO ON YOU!! you mean mean person!!

Edit: POO on BOTH OF YOU!!


No, no one has the backbone when it comes to this..Cause if ya break the rules, some really BADD will happen to you :o

*points to olmecalmighty* Thats your boss ;D
 
Mar 27, 2009 9:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8919
Remixed said:
Clarsiso said:
Remixed said:
how am i supposed to go back to that when i know the greatness of drinking out of a loopy straw...its just NOT the same!!! someone here will give me another one...I'm sure of it!!


No one will cause its the RULES :o
Everyone is to chicken to break it.


Naw I'm sure someone will grow some back bone!! but in case that doesn't happen....

AICHAN!!!! Can i have a loopy straw to drink my juice from my slurpy cup!? =D

That's the boss sooooo...who better to ask...the rules can be changed so i gets a loopy straw!! then I'm a hide it! Im sure Aichan will give me a loopy straw if i ask nicely! :P

SOO POO ON YOU!! you mean mean person!!

Edit: POO on BOTH OF YOU!!


Sure here you go Remixed...^_^



Pick which ever one you like^_^
 
Mar 27, 2009 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
aichanXD said:
Remixed said:
Clarsiso said:
Remixed said:
how am i supposed to go back to that when i know the greatness of drinking out of a loopy straw...its just NOT the same!!! someone here will give me another one...I'm sure of it!!


No one will cause its the RULES :o
Everyone is to chicken to break it.


Naw I'm sure someone will grow some back bone!! but in case that doesn't happen....

AICHAN!!!! Can i have a loopy straw to drink my juice from my slurpy cup!? =D

That's the boss sooooo...who better to ask...the rules can be changed so i gets a loopy straw!! then I'm a hide it! Im sure Aichan will give me a loopy straw if i ask nicely! :P

SOO POO ON YOU!! you mean mean person!!

Edit: POO on BOTH OF YOU!!


Sure here you go Remixed...^_^



Pick which ever one you like^_^
*takes them back*

don't indulge him, you'll only make things worse.
 
Mar 27, 2009 10:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2878
Yes yes we cant spoil him. If we do, who knows what he will ask for next @_@
 
Mar 27, 2009 10:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
olmecalmighty said:
aichanXD said:
Remixed said:
Clarsiso said:
Remixed said:
how am i supposed to go back to that when i know the greatness of drinking out of a loopy straw...its just NOT the same!!! someone here will give me another one...I'm sure of it!!


No one will cause its the RULES :o
Everyone is to chicken to break it.


Naw I'm sure someone will grow some back bone!! but in case that doesn't happen....

AICHAN!!!! Can i have a loopy straw to drink my juice from my slurpy cup!? =D

That's the boss sooooo...who better to ask...the rules can be changed so i gets a loopy straw!! then I'm a hide it! Im sure Aichan will give me a loopy straw if i ask nicely! :P

SOO POO ON YOU!! you mean mean person!!

Edit: POO on BOTH OF YOU!!


Sure here you go Remixed...^_^



Pick which ever one you like^_^
*takes them back*

don't indulge him, you'll only make things worse.


YAY!!! Ill take the blue one!! woot!! THX SO MUCH!! :) now i can drink outta my slurpy cup! *snatches blue one from olmecalmighty* ...MINE!! *runs away*

Clarsiso said:
Yes yes we cant spoil him. If we do, who knows what he will ask for next @_@


Of course you can spoil me! im thinking i might ask for a blue cup to match my straw! WOOT! but for the time being im as happy as a Pooh with a honey pot! :)
 
Mar 27, 2009 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
and now you want a cup too? next thing you'll be asking for is a plate too...we give a little we give a lot.
 
Mar 27, 2009 10:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
LOL well like i said...im as happy as a pooh with a honey pot...so LET ME ENJOY MY HONEY! :P when i run outta honey....err get bored...then i might maybe kinda sorta want a teeny weeny incy wincy blue cup to go wit my blue straw...*plays with straw in mouth* :)
 
Mar 27, 2009 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
Remixed said:
LOL well like i said...im as happy as a pooh with a honey pot...so LET ME ENJOY MY HONEY! :P when i run outta honey....err get bored...then i might maybe kinda sorta want a teeny weeny incy wincy blue cup to go wit my blue straw...*plays with straw in mouth* :)
who said anything about a honey pot?
 
Mar 27, 2009 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2878
NOOO~~ You cant take pooh~!
If you do, you'll break the hearts of hundreds of children in the world D:
Do you wanna be known as the person who broke the hearts of millions of children!?!? :O

edit: lol ignore this, I totally read the post wrong 8D
Modified by Clarsiso, Mar 27, 2009 11:10 AM
 
Mar 27, 2009 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
olmecalmighty said:
Remixed said:
LOL well like i said...im as happy as a pooh with a honey pot...so LET ME ENJOY MY HONEY! :P when i run outta honey....err get bored...then i might maybe kinda sorta want a teeny weeny incy wincy blue cup to go wit my blue straw...*plays with straw in mouth* :)
who said anything about a honey pot?


Pooh = me
honey pot = Straw

kinda of a crooked analogy comparing me and my straw to pooh and honey! lol :P


Clarsiso said:
NOOO~~ You cant take pooh~!
If you do, you'll break the hearts of hundreds of children in the world D:
Do you wanna be known as the person who broke the hearts of millions of children!?!? :O

edit: lol ignore this, I totally read the post wrong 8D


Don't worry i actually found the random kind of amusing...made me laugh!!
you should be random more often!! COME TO THE DARKSIDE! :P
and what if i did kidnap POOH! id treat him better than Christopher Robin ever DID!!
 
Mar 27, 2009 1:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 370
The only thing I understood in this conversation was... nothing XD.
 
Mar 27, 2009 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8919
VampiressMiharu said:
The only thing I understood in this conversation was... nothing XD.


LOL XD
That was very funny Miharu-chan^^
 
Mar 27, 2009 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
Remixed is being his usual stingy self. :-)
 
Mar 27, 2009 4:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2878
Remixed said:


Don't worry i actually found the random kind of amusing...made me laugh!!
you should be random more often!! COME TO THE DARKSIDE! :P
and what if i did kidnap POOH! id treat him better than Christopher Robin ever DID!!


Who's Christopher Robin again? Im sorry, I never did like or watch Winnie the Pooh when I was small =(
 
Mar 27, 2009 4:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
Clarsiso said:
Remixed said:


Don't worry i actually found the random kind of amusing...made me laugh!!
you should be random more often!! COME TO THE DARKSIDE! :P
and what if i did kidnap POOH! id treat him better than Christopher Robin ever DID!!


Who's Christopher Robin again? Im sorry, I never did like or watch Winnie the Pooh when I was small =(
the little boy who, for some reason, was always hanging out in the woods with a bear.
 
Mar 27, 2009 4:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2878
olmecalmighty said:
Clarsiso said:
Remixed said:


Don't worry i actually found the random kind of amusing...made me laugh!!
you should be random more often!! COME TO THE DARKSIDE! :P
and what if i did kidnap POOH! id treat him better than Christopher Robin ever DID!!


Who's Christopher Robin again? Im sorry, I never did like or watch Winnie the Pooh when I was small =(
the little boy who, for some reason, was always hanging out in the woods with a bear.

He must have family issues, or is just plain lonely..How sad his best friend is a beer belly bear, obsessed with honey v_v
 
Mar 27, 2009 4:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
back in the day:



today:




where are that boy's parents?
 
Mar 27, 2009 4:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 370
olmecalmighty said:
back in the day:



today:




where are that boy's parents?

I've never actually seen more than one Winnie the Pooh episode, but doesn't the kid go back home after a while?

Christopher Robin sounds weird. Who names a kid Christopher Robin?
 
Mar 27, 2009 4:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
This is an award for aichan! ^_^

For her first .gif avatar!

Congratulations!

 
Mar 27, 2009 5:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2878
olmecalmighty said:
back in the day:



today:




where are that boy's parents?


Pedo bear must of scared them away D:

VampiressMiharu said:

I've never actually seen more than one Winnie the Pooh episode, but doesn't the kid go back home after a while?

Christopher Robin sounds weird. Who names a kid Christopher Robin?


Lol agreed. Guess it must of been a nice name back then o.o
 
Mar 27, 2009 5:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043


okay it's his first name, but still.
 
Mar 27, 2009 5:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8919
*takes award and cheers up*
 
Mar 27, 2009 5:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
aichanXD said:
*takes award and cheers up*

i knew you'd find it :-)

i cannot have my friend in despair!
 
Mar 27, 2009 5:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2878
olmecalmighty said:


okay it's his first name, but still.


..*laughs* haha I love his hair xD
But seriously how old is he? Its not healthy wearing shorts that short..Is it even shorts? cause I swear in some comics i see him weaing undies D:
 
Mar 28, 2009 6:15 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1039
Well first of all my name is Hugo and I'm portuguese....

What can I tell all of you about me ??? I like Anime and anything related to Anime but there's no surprise because everyone were ike Anime am I right ???

I graduated school last year I studied about computers (software, hardware and anything related to computers), I'm pretty good when it comes to cooking, I speak some others languanges than English like Italian, Spanish, some French and a little bit of German, so basically that is all I can remmember...

Currently I'm working in my profile to improve it so see it when it gets completed come and see it....
 
Mar 28, 2009 11:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8919
Hi there HugoF^^

you speak german? wow that's so cool. :D

i'll always wanted to learn that language but never got the chance to.

all i could speak are japanese and english. i envy you. ^_^
 
Mar 28, 2009 4:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8919
My image is...

Modified by Ailisa, Mar 28, 2009 4:24 PM
 
Mar 28, 2009 6:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 370
HugoF said:
Well first of all my name is Hugo and I'm portuguese....

What can I tell all of you about me ??? I like Anime and anything related to Anime but there's no surprise because everyone were ike Anime am I right ???

I graduated school last year I studied about computers (software, hardware and anything related to computers), I'm pretty good when it comes to cooking, I speak some others languanges than English like Italian, Spanish, some French and a little bit of German, so basically that is all I can remmember...

Currently I'm working in my profile to improve it so see it when it gets completed come and see it....

English, Italian, Spanish (I can speak that,too :D), AND some French and German? You're awesome!
 
Mar 28, 2009 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
Hey!! i can speak some really bad English...and i know how to say "hey" in French!!! im guessing that makes me awesome too!! right VampiressMiharu!? lol :P

Welcome HugoF! That is pretty awesome though...to be able to speak all those different languages without your brain imploding from the strain! :)

sighs* i wish i could just install some Japanese onto my brain so i can go there!!
 
Mar 28, 2009 9:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Haven't introduced myself here yet.

My name's RiceMonster, I'm from Canada. I've been playing guitar for six years. I also play bass, piano and a bit of drums. I'm taking software engineering in college (computer programming).

Still kind of an newbie to anime, only got into it last summer.
#!/bin/bash
echo "RiceMonster"

My last.fm
 
Mar 28, 2009 9:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
THATS SOO COOL!! i wish i could do the engineering thing but im simply lacking the math skills! lol

O.o more cold weather lovers? just curious lol cause we have another member here who is also from Canada and she says that she loves Cold weather and cant stand to be in weather that's not below freezing!

A musician as well, i bet its pretty cool to be able to play an instrument...6 years is a lot of playing lol...i bet you sound awesome on it by now! Welcome! and ty for stopping by! :)
 
Mar 28, 2009 9:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Haha, I wouldn't say I'm a cold weather lover, per say, but I definitely don't mind it. I also much prefer freezing cold over hot weather.

Playing an instrument is definitely fun as well, but it takes a lot of patience to learn it. I personally enjoy every bit of learning, though.

Also, thanks for the welcome.
#!/bin/bash
echo "RiceMonster"

My last.fm
 
Mar 28, 2009 10:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
lol i don't too much care for cold weather nor do i like hot weather...i like it cold enough to not be able to go swimming yet hot enough for me to be able to wear shorts lol :P

Thats where i would fail! not too much patience for things that do not come naturally! the exception is learning Japanese...Which i will at some point in the near future and working with computers...its what I'm going to school for lol! :P

NP! feel free to stop by and chat anytime! most everyone here including myself like to talk...even if i have to say random things to stimulate conversation...its still something! :P
 
Mar 29, 2009 12:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
Hi, RiceMonster!

I'm not much for the extremes myself, the hot or cold, maybe it's the heat and the wind-chill? Engineering and music, I'd say those go together rather well. They are both of a mathematical nature. :-)
 
Mar 29, 2009 1:35 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1039
I would also wanted to learn how to speak and write in Japanese... That would be vvery cool...
 
Mar 29, 2009 7:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8919
Hi RiceMonster^^
I also liked cold weather too.^_^
 
Mar 29, 2009 7:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8919
HugoF said:
I would also wanted to learn how to speak and write in Japanese... That would be vvery cool...


Well can you kinda understand this?

 
Mar 29, 2009 6:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
aichanXD said:
HugoF said:
I would also wanted to learn how to speak and write in Japanese... That would be vvery cool...


Well can you kinda understand this?



I think only you can understand that stuff aichan!! although i will be able too soon!! YAY! and then ill be like "insert Japanese here" and you be like "Insert Japanese here" :P

aichanXD said:
Hi RiceMonster^^
I also liked cold weather too.^_^


Why everybody loving the cold weather! lol Cold = Cold...errr the sickness :P hahaha
Hot = Bathing suits!!! WOOOT!!!
 
Mar 29, 2009 6:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8919
Remixed said:
aichanXD said:
HugoF said:
I would also wanted to learn how to speak and write in Japanese... That would be vvery cool...


Well can you kinda understand this?



I think only you can understand that stuff aichan!! although i will be able too soon!! YAY! and then ill be like "insert Japanese here" and you be like "Insert Japanese here" :P


Come on you know that's not true.^^
There are alot of people out there that are better at japanese than me.
And i look forward to the day that Remixed will learn japanese. ^_^
 
Mar 29, 2009 6:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
I look forward to that day as well cuz that's the day im going to JAPAN!! WOOT!

...well maybe not that day but definitely that year!!
 
Mar 29, 2009 6:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
Remixed said:
I look forward to that day as well cuz that's the day im going to JAPAN!! WOOT!

...well maybe not that day but definitely that year!!


 
Mar 29, 2009 6:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8919
olmecalmighty said:
Remixed said:
I look forward to that day as well cuz that's the day im going to JAPAN!! WOOT!

...well maybe not that day but definitely that year!!




 
Mar 29, 2009 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
HEY!! id be stranded! lol NO FOOD! NO MONIES! NO COMPANY! GAME OVER! lol

I just know that you guys wouldn't want to leave me abandoned in the middle of a country without any means to get anything...I KNOW BETTER!!!!!!!!!! :P
 
Mar 29, 2009 6:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6043
Remixed said:
HEY!! id be stranded! lol NO FOOD! NO MONIES! NO COMPANY! GAME OVER! lol

I just know that you guys wouldn't want to leave me abandoned in the middle of a country without any means to get anything...I KNOW BETTER!!!!!!!!!! :P
i seem to remember you being very cheap with the gps
 
Top
Pages (59) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »