Mar 21, 2009 8:58 AM

Aug 2008
what do u think about this serie?
Apr 29, 2009 2:46 PM

Jan 2008
It's amazingly funny and I really can't stop reading it. XD
May 10, 2009 5:15 PM

Mar 2009
It's really funny, same humour and comedy as in Girl Got Game, which has the same author. Also strong female leads and sweet scenes too =D Though this one's a tad bit more smutty. haha.
May 12, 2009 11:46 AM

Oct 2007
This show just cracks me up ... haven't laughed my ass off so much since i read Air Gear :)) . Trully great show

< 6 volumes read so far >
May 23, 2009 9:49 PM

Jul 2008
I decided to drop this series after reading the first chapter of volume 4. At first, I thought this could be a good shoujo manga because the comedic value was high in the beginning chapters. Not to mention, both characters were a bit likable and their romantic interest with each other was interesting. But when those generic turn of events in the later chapters occurred, I was disappointed...
Aug 3, 2011 5:57 PM
Sep 2009
The series is AMAZING. It's funny, lots of twists & turns, romance, fighting. I love it. I can't believe TokyoPop lost their license for this manga though. Ugh! Hopefully they'll get back on it asap. D:
Jun 17, 2015 8:20 AM
Dec 2013
It was pretty okay at first — I was wary since the MC couple got together right away, but I decided to just go ahead and try it. Some parts were hilarious especially some of their expressions. And I guess you could say I have a thing for manga featuring delinquents and fighting MCs since they tend to have a strong female lead. Anyways, it was all fine and dandy, cute and shoujo-like with a twist of humor. But DEAR FUDGE, THE JEALOUSY AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS. THE CONTINUOUS, NONSENSICAL DRAMA. I mean, I know it's a shoujo staple and all, but pleeease, female MC, calm yo shizz and stop blubbering about things that don't make sense and don't keep on having these time-wasting back-and-forths with your boyfriend about the same conflicts.

Needless to say, I stopped at the arch with the suspicious bishounen from class 1-J because it was getting repetitive due to the fact that they're already together so anything afterwards would just be the same relationship drama in a different setting.

And yeah, I needed to vent that after reading this manga the entire day.
Jul 23, 2015 5:37 AM
Apr 2015
Most frustrating manga I've ever read.

Starts out really good. Like most people, I loved the humor and originality of the first couple volumes. But then, the jealousy plot arcs get absurd:

--------------Warning: Spoilers-------------

Take the third jealousy arc--the longest and worst plot arc in the manga.

It starts when the heroine accepts a ring from a guy she's just met, thinking that it's $8 costume jewelery. (Cause a girl in love with her boyfriend would wear a ring given by another guy, as long as it was cheap?)

She finds out that the ring is worth closer to $8,000, and goes to give the ring back. Note: she has already caught the slimeball in a lie. Instead, she fails to give the ring back, and goes on a date with the slimeball instead. Remember, this is the girl who is head-over-heals in love with her boyfriend, and who has an extremely strong sense of right and wrong.

She tries again to give the ring back, on her way to a date with her boyfriend. The slimeball pretends to fall over sick. She helps him back to his apartment, where he tells her that she was being naive and tries to rape her. She kicks him and knocks him out. Then stands her boyfriend up, instead helping nurse the lying, attempted rapist back to health. Instead of, I don't know, running away or calling the police or anything.

Fast forward a bit. She now knows for certain that the slimeball--the liar and attempted rapist-- has a hobby of breaking up committed couples. The slimeball confesses to her in front of her boyfriend. You know, the guy she is supposed to be head over heals for. And her answer is... to say nothing. Because she has to think about it!

And keep in mind that she was set up to be a strong, independent girl, with a fierce sense of justice, who was attracted to the boy because of his underlying kindness. But despite that, she was willing to consider (however briefly) going out with a lying, raping, pretty-boy -- in the process, breaking the heart of her boyfriend. (But she really loves him, so it's okay!)

----------------Spoiler Over-------------------------

Um, yeah. Just awful.

More topics from this board

» is this series complete ?

lady-leen - Nov 30, 2014

4 by MirukuTsaa »»
Jun 22, 2020 3:33 AM

Poll: » Junai Tokkou Taichou Chapter 4 Discussion

sayami - Dec 23, 2010

5 by joe_g7 »»
Nov 8, 2016 4:52 AM

Poll: » Junai Tokkou Taichou Chapter 3 Discussion

sayami - Dec 23, 2010

4 by joe_g7 »»
Nov 8, 2016 4:51 AM

Poll: » Junai Tokkou Taichou Chapter 1 Discussion

Newheights - Sep 14, 2009

7 by joe_g7 »»
Nov 8, 2016 4:50 AM

Poll: » Junai Tokkou Taichou! Chapter 12 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 27, 2013

2 by Uchiha »»
Apr 7, 2014 10:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.