Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 20, 2009 9:49 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

GN Particles are the new nano machines. watching Tieria get shot to death was amazing and probably the best part of this trainwreck of a show.

1/5
TechnicsMKIIMar 22, 2009 1:59 AM
Mar 22, 2009 1:26 AM

Mar 2008
OMG a lot happens in this episode...

so much stuff happened... just needs more Trans-spAM
Mar 22, 2009 1:44 AM

Jul 2008
I was hoping for a massacre!
Mar 22, 2009 1:59 AM

Jan 2009
so good

Great Trans-Am Burst

I HAVE CHANGE!!
Koko-BearMar 22, 2009 7:43 AM

Mar 22, 2009 6:22 AM

Mar 2008
all i gota say is, loL @ ribbons new unit.

Mar 22, 2009 6:53 AM

Feb 2009
WTF...... wait wait wait... I will have to see the subs before I can comment on this....
Very weird chapter but also very cool
Mar 22, 2009 7:00 AM

Jan 2008
Epicness unleashed... We'll, I don't fall into 'high-expectations' intellectual crowd so I can easily give 5/5 for this ep. Great brainless entertainment.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Mar 22, 2009 9:12 AM

Jul 2008
wat

Also, where the hell is Graham? Totally waiting for him to pop in via nowhere like he did at the end of last season and just get bitchslapped to all hell. Or are we just going to get a spinoff of "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?" with Graham?

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Mar 22, 2009 9:30 AM

Jul 2007
Great episode, thats all.

P.S. You know what's the greatest part of the episode discussion is to read the trolls of the thread OP. Man, that truly gives a good laugh
Mar 22, 2009 9:49 AM

Feb 2008
LAST BOSS

WELCOME BACK AMURO!
Mar 22, 2009 9:50 AM

Feb 2007
Fai said:

P.S. You know what's the greatest part of the episode discussion is to read the trolls of the thread OP. Man, that truly gives a good laugh

Its not a troll if its his opinion, or is accepting another person's opinion too much for you to handle?

Not everyone likes it, so what? If you like it enjoy it, some people don't and fair enough.

Mar 22, 2009 10:25 AM

Oct 2008
one with knowledge.
Mar 22, 2009 10:56 AM
Jun 2008
ya it's offical setsuna just became his own "00 gundam-GOD"!!!

by the look

1.voices of dead from regene then anew quick talk to lyle
2.particles spread to communicate & save a lot lives (lots WHAT everyone is ok is like clannad miracle in 00)
3.tieria & veda combine (00 version of leopard-lelouch)
4.lyle finally avenge his whole family
5.tieria gundam with 2 face (gurren lagann???) but blasted by evil amuro

now it evil amuro vs setsuna (GUNDAM "LIGHT" GOD) f seiei!!!
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 22, 2009 11:09 AM
Jun 2007
loldeusexmachina. good job writers!
Mar 22, 2009 11:17 AM

Feb 2008
ultimaweaponx said:
LAST BOSS

WELCOME BACK AMURO!

btw, can I name the suit Ribbonscannon?
Mar 22, 2009 11:27 AM

Oct 2008
ultimaweaponx said:
ultimaweaponx said:
LAST BOSS

WELCOME BACK AMURO!

btw, can I name the suit Ribbonscannon?
no! it's called ideon. can't wait for the ideon sword to pop out and slash the world in half.

00 raiser vs ideon. *drooling*
Mar 22, 2009 12:10 PM

Oct 2007
Kraker2k said:
Fai said:

Its not a troll if its his opinion, or is accepting another person's opinion too much for you to handle?

Not everyone likes it, so what? If you like it enjoy it, some people don't and fair enough.

Considering that DeltaPlus has given every episode so far a 1/5 and implied that he thinks it's a godawful abomination (even though he never provides a reason for this ) since pretty much the very beginning and yet is here every week to OP I'm inclined to agree with Fai. It doesn't get much more pure troll than that. I'm just left wondering what he seeks to accompish with it. No reasons for his "opinion" mixed with obvious signs of trolling= a pretty poor effort IMO. Unlike Fai I don't even see it as good for the lulz, but then again that is my opinion and I've explained why.
PeacingOutMar 22, 2009 12:15 PM
Mar 22, 2009 1:38 PM

Mar 2008
I agree with Kaioshin_sama here. DeltaPlus is just a troll (and those who remember what happened to the first Gundam 00 FC know that all too well), he doesn't contribute to discussions at all. His OP posts are just simple whining and I have no idea why he even keeps starting these threads if he obviously hates the show. Not to mention he used to change scores drastically before he totally trashed his list lol.

The episode was very good, actually. Those who complain simply misunderstand the whole show. It's been obvious for quite some time now that it's mostly about people being unable to understand each other. The 00 is supposed to change this and it seems to be doing its job. The 00 Raiser was supposed to break common sense, the director said that himself. If someone kept watching knowing this much and is now complaining, well, it's their problem then. There is a reason why 00 Raiser is not called a Gundam.

Mar 22, 2009 1:52 PM

Oct 2008
ALl they need now in the next ep is some tieria clones lol...
Mar 22, 2009 5:23 PM

Feb 2007
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Kraker2k said:
Fai said:

Considering that DeltaPlus has given every episode so far a 1/5 and implied that he thinks it's a godawful abomination (even though he never provides a reason for this ) since pretty much the very beginning and yet is here every week to OP I'm inclined to agree with Fai. It doesn't get much more pure troll than that. I'm just left wondering what he seeks to accompish with it. No reasons for his "opinion" mixed with obvious signs of trolling= a pretty poor effort IMO. Unlike Fai I don't even see it as good for the lulz, but then again that is my opinion and I've explained why.

Well then I take back what I said, I don't really frequent the MAL boards, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Apologies~

Mar 22, 2009 6:51 PM

Aug 2008
0093, Love.
Seed burst, Love.
What else?
Mar 22, 2009 6:56 PM
Apr 2008
This is the best episode I've seen for this season. Need not say more (with one surprise after another).

& looks like it's a 3 VS 1 Innovator battle.

Mar 22, 2009 7:50 PM

May 2008
Was worried at first that T-chan would lose his life over nothing, but he still lives on... in a manner of speaking... You have fully come around and will truly live on, T-chan... I soooo wish they didn't have Ribbons destroy his Gundam in the end... since piloting remotely would have been excellent XD

The memories of Seed were returning when I saw Setsuna's transformation and revelation of his true identity. Ultimate Innovator/Ultimate Coordinator... Not that it's bad, it's just a case of been there/done that. And direct photocopy of the last episode of season 1- the two most powerful members on each side going at each other... So will Graham pop up afterwards and announce his intentions?

Marie making amends with Andrei earns points. Ditto with Billy and Sumeragi. Sagi finally pulling the trigger earns points. Lyle finally coming to terms with himself and winning against Ali earns triple points. Hallelujah's subtle reappearance and the scene where he shoots down hundreds of the suicide drones earns triple points.

Louise spazzing out puts her at negative points. Ribbons only acting SLIGHTLY surprised that Regene outsmarted him earns negative points. It makes me wonder what he will look like when battling Setsuna. Will he just be relying on all the gadgets and gizmos he loaded on his Gundam and press buttons? Since the best battles are character vs character or character in machine vs character in machine, not machine vs machine.

Never be average...
Mar 22, 2009 8:30 PM

Jan 2009
Loved it

Mar 22, 2009 8:31 PM

Sep 2007
I was kind of hoping Louise, Billy, and Andrei would bite the bullet... but alas that didn't happen. It was still a pretty coal episode. I did hope Ribbon's new toy would be more badass looking.
Mar 22, 2009 9:00 PM

Oct 2007
mixtapehaven said:
I was hoping for a massacre!

for sure right, looks like i wont have my tragic ending that i got in s1, oh well kinda nice to know the deal about that damn plan everyone has been talking about since the beginning
Mar 22, 2009 10:34 PM

Sep 2008
wow tooo much happened
simply love it
uff i though there was going to be a masacree
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 22, 2009 11:11 PM

Nov 2007
lol Setsuna true innovation = wtf h4x D: that whole thing where everyone miraculously starting understanding each other and got all mushy was way too cheesy D: and I guess we saw the show down between Ribbons and Setsuna, lets hope for an awesome ending.
Mar 22, 2009 11:16 PM

Mar 2008
So funny Setsuna's "lights" heals Lasse brings Lousie back from death??? what next cures cancer?
Mar 22, 2009 11:26 PM

Aug 2007
DaeScope said:
So funny Setsuna's "lights" heals Lasse brings Lousie back from death??? what next cures cancer?

I wouldn't put it past Sunrise. Hey, we have to cure Louise somehow, right? :3

Pretty good episode. Though the one thing that pissed me off was that somehow Ribbons manages to get a gun out (or take it from Tieria?) and shoot Tieria before he can shoot Ribbons... Talk about fail. :|

And @ whoever was wondering about the little suicide clones being online now that Seraphim is offline; Ribbons lost control of Veda.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Mar 23, 2009 12:26 AM

Feb 2009
Set the stage for humanity to... meet aliens?/?!? That was kinda random.. unless Aeolia Schenberg is an alein!

Still liked the episode though.
ipowyourfaceMar 23, 2009 12:29 AM
Mar 23, 2009 1:23 AM

May 2008
epic. I like ribbons new suit. AMURO
Mar 23, 2009 1:46 AM
Jul 2008
Great episode, one more episode left to go!
Mar 23, 2009 2:34 AM

Feb 2008
Crimsonwill said:
lol Setsuna true innovation = wtf h4x D: that whole thing where everyone miraculously starting understanding each other and got all mushy was way too cheesy D: and I guess we saw the show down between Ribbons and Setsuna, lets hope for an awesome ending.

QFT, at least someone with taste and knows what he's talking about. You don't get any gayer then this episode. Suddenly everyone turns all buddy buddy... Serious, this series would've been a lot better if I saw some more people get shot that truly disurved to die.
Mar 23, 2009 3:03 AM
Apr 2008
mugiwara84 said:
Crimsonwill said:

QFT, at least someone with taste and knows what he's talking about. You don't get any gayer then this episode. Suddenly everyone turns all buddy buddy... Serious, this series would've been a lot better if I saw some more people get shot that truly disurved to die.

I personally feel that almost all of my own list of characters in this episode have been KIA, so it's left with the Innovators & Graham Aker for the last episode.

Although I didn't expect Tieria to physically die, I'm just glad he's still there & still be able to pilot his own Gundam. Although,
Mar 23, 2009 3:23 AM

Mar 2008
For this episode I haven't really much to complain for a change. It was simply a great episode. Much better than the last episodes of the first season.
They provided a more or less peaceful solution for most open conflicts between the characters, which isn't exactly a bad thing, because shows often kind of carry a message that shouldn't be: Kill them all and you win!

I also liked how Lasse didn't attempt to die a suicide hero death, one would expect from this kind of show. Also, glad Ali finally died. Plus the way he died: Lockon, at first a bit unsure, killed him in self-defence without hesitation. Pretty much perfect.

Now we still have the issue of Patrick and the crazy Pseudo-Samurai. I'm pretty sure that at least the latter one will emerge next episode.

ipowyourface said:
Set the stage for humanity to... meet aliens?/?!? That was kinda random.. unless Aeolia Schenberg is an alein!
I wondered about that, too, but maybe it's just the translation. Maybe the meaning was that humanity must be united if there were an encounter with extraterrestrial folks by change - not that there would be one for sure.
Mar 23, 2009 3:36 AM

Feb 2009
Oh my, Setsuna's power is... over 9000 !!!

:D

Despite some cheesy scenes here and there, I enjoyed the episode. Kinda disappointed though that Aeolia's plan was just that simple, what everyone probably expected. Too bad the final episode seems to be a 1 vs 1 (maybe Samurai will join in), it just doesn't feel as epic as a Star War-esque final, like in Seed.
Mar 23, 2009 3:42 AM

May 2008
Giant Space Orgy of Forgiveness and Understanding made me laugh a lot...way too much probably. So too did Sumeragi's philosophical debate at gunpoint with Billy, partially due to it being so out of place with all the other crazy shit that was happening this episode. Looking forward to the final battle between Setsuna and Ribbons due to all the amusing little coincidences (?) surrounding it and because there really isn't much else to look forward to.
Mar 23, 2009 3:57 AM
Apr 2008
Forever said:
I also liked how Lasse didn't attempt to die a suicide hero death, one would expect from this kind of show. Also, glad Ali finally died. Plus the way he died: Lockon, at first a bit unsure, killed him in self-defence without hesitation. Pretty much perfect.

ipowyourface said:
I wondered about that, too, but maybe it's just the translation. Maybe the meaning was that humanity must be united if there were an encounter with extraterrestrial folks by change - not that there would be one for sure.

I'm suspecting that Lasse is going to be the 2nd pure Innovator, that is if he's exposed as much as Setsuna did.

About Aeolia's plan, it's more like "uniting people in preparation for space migration".
Mar 23, 2009 6:26 AM
Feb 2008
cool episode this one was the first in a while to please me
now just one to go ,the last battle I hope it will be good :D
Mar 23, 2009 6:31 AM

Feb 2008
Excellent episode!

Trans-Am Burst for the win! Also some decent mecha action and Trial Field so yeah. Looking forward to the final battle.
Mar 23, 2009 7:05 AM

Feb 2008
I can't help but feel sad for Tieria for he is my favourite Meister. I want to see him in a body moving about, not as some consciousness bound to Veda!!! I also demand another Tieria clone!!!

Mar 23, 2009 7:16 AM

Jan 2009
I just don't get it why nobody has died. In the first season it was very moving that almost all crew of Ptolemaos( It think I've written it ok) died. And Lockon was killed. In that season everybody is alive, maybe except Triera ( who is linked to Veda so basically he is not dead ;D) and the lover of main forecaster. I really hoped that someone would die ;D. It is just my opinion ;p
Mar 23, 2009 7:31 AM

Jan 2008
LOL WUT

Fantasy gundam

GN particles = magic
Mar 23, 2009 8:23 AM

Jun 2008
i don't get at all....
maybe i'll rewatch 2-3 times... -_-;
Mar 23, 2009 8:36 AM

May 2008
MIRACLE CURE GN PARTICLES.
DO YOU HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS?
DO YOU HAVE INCURABLE DISEASES?
DO YOU HAVE AN ARMY OF SUICIDE CLONES AFTER YOU?
USE GN PARTICLES AND ALL YOURS PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR
Mar 23, 2009 9:48 AM

Nov 2007
I am really reminded of Turn A now. It's like GN particles = Nanomachines. No matter how bad the situation, just use trans-am (and now the trans-am burst) and everything is solved. It's plain ridiculous, but for some reason it just works. Lots of stuff happened here too, and again a good number of characters were killed off.

And yes, that suit of Ribbons reminds me of the Guncannon as well. I am looking forward to the showdown between 00 and Ribbons' suit. I expect a lot of action next time.

Mar 23, 2009 10:13 AM

Jul 2008
This episode was more amazing beyond anything I haven't seen in a very, very, very long time.

*goes to watch again*
Mar 23, 2009 11:39 AM

Apr 2008
Dwaaaaaaaaauuuh, that was lovely-dovey sweet ;) Everything happened so fast, I'm...a bit bewildered. 00 is now V2/God gundam or something. And the particles reflect Setsuna's will to love and live? Huh? 00 is just so magical. Just too much of a big change from Season 1. How are the GN particles capable of doing this? I thought a novel explained this.

So I was like right in the last ep discussion (I think)? All this happened so that we can reach space and understand one another.

I'm glad Billy opened his eyes..and louise. And I'm glad Lasse's better.

Trial system made me happy. But whaaaa when Tieira got shot. :( I thought that waslame and gory, geez. Stupid Ribbons.

YES! Sith Amuro vs Seiei. It's going to happen, it's going to happen! Yeeeeeeeeaaahh! But wtf @ that suit.
Mar 23, 2009 12:26 PM

Apr 2008
Sephiria said:
all i gota say is, loL @ ribbons new unit.

After a very intense and gripping episode I had a long hard laugh thanks to that unit.

I'm sure there's a lot of ways to see this episode in a lackluster light, but I couldn't help but love every second of it. This show has resonated very strongly with me since the very beginning. Even with Zeta and SeeD I can't help but consider this my favorite of the Gundams... barring some horrible Tomino reversal slaughterthon as a suprise in the last episode. It's kind of nice that not everyone has to die for once, but it's still kind of sad that Anew died.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.