Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 22, 2009 10:05 PM

Having already finished her tea she looked at Niko then looked at his hand. " He carries two?" " Yes...it was." She stood and bow at him really lady like. " I hope we meet again.

Mar 23, 2009 6:31 AM

Of course, merely a trip to a Takoyaki shop could result in this, she thought running a cloth along the length of her katana, cleaning off the smeared and coagulated blood from the blade. It all started like a normal day, her doing her morning training and then grabbing Takoyaki from the usual vendor. But then, of course, on her way back it had to happen.

Her scabbard managed to touch the tip of another Samurai's scabbard.

When she realized this, of course, she apologized. She didn't want blood shed over something so trivial. But the other Samurai demanded satisfaction and challenged her to a duel; something no Samurai, man or woman alike, could reject to. Her honor as a Samurai was on the line, and even though she wished her day didn't turn out like it did...she fought and won.

She didn't know how it happened, though. She always kept her scabbard tipped downwards in the eventual case this situation happened. Maybe it was just sheer bad luck.

The young woman shook her head before approaching the dojo and walking inside. At once she was assaulted with the smell of Miso Soup and tea. Aki narrowed her eyes. Someone was here.

"Hello?" her left hand fell on her scabbard positioned on her right hip. "Anyone here?"
Modified by Darkeiko, Mar 23, 2009 7:41 AM
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Mar 23, 2009 11:24 AM

Before Sanjuro could do anything else, he heard a woman's voice. It was Aki.
Wonderful timing...
Sanjuro stood up and walked to Aki.
"It's me, Aki-san. Get your hand off your Katana. I know it has been awhile, huh?"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 23, 2009 11:38 AM

"Sanjuro-san!" she called, immediately falling into a relaxed position, "Well of course it's been a while! How've you been?"

The female Samurai patted her friend's shoulder before noticing a movement in the corner.

Now, what do we have here? Sanjuro and a young girl alone in my dojo?

Aki's lips curled into a chesire grin. "So...Sanjuro-san," she whispered, "did I interrupt something?"

She couldn't help it; it wasn't everyday you catch your friend and a girl together under one roof...alone. Even more interesting was that it was Sanjuro whom she caught.

She continued, "'Cause you know, if I did...I could always just...leave you two to your business." Aki ended with a wink.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Mar 23, 2009 12:16 PM

Simca stood up. She didnt know what to. maybe i should go. Simca started to gather her things.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Mar 23, 2009 1:59 PM

Sanjuro's eyebrow twitched at her comment on Simca. "....Wouldn't YOU like to know" He snapped. He then grinned at her. "What? You jealous, Aki?" He turned to Simca. "It's alright, Simca. You can introduce yourself. This is Aki, the owner of this dojo. She is gonna help me train you. She dosn't look like it, but she is a skilled Samurai."
Badass of the Day:

Mar 23, 2009 2:07 PM

"Nice to meet you, Im Simca" Simca walked over and stood next to Sanjuro.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Mar 23, 2009 3:16 PM

After a short walk Niko arrived at the dojo, taking a scroll from a pouch on his waist and looking at it.
"This will be the tenth dojo i have been too," he sighed and made his way to the entrance. "At least my fathers work will be done." He slides open the door to the dojo and takes a step inside.

Mar 23, 2009 3:55 PM

Sanjuro smiled warmly at Simca before the door to the dojo opened. A boy he had never seen before walked in. "...Well, looks like you got a date, Aki." He joked
Badass of the Day:

Mar 23, 2009 3:57 PM

Aki's mirth subsided, switching to serious as she bowed formally.

"Welcome to the Kouyou Dojo, Simca. Like Sanjuro-san said," she cast a sly look at the Samurai,"I'm Aki and this is my dojo. Like what I've learned, while here at this dojo you will be taught the basics of the art of Kenjutsu. That is, of course, if you accept tutelage."

Straightening herself, she sighed as the door to the dojo flew open allowing another occupant to grace their presence.

"Hello," she bowed once more, throwing a look at Sanjuro at his comment before continuing, "how can I help you?"

Mar 23, 2009 4:04 PM

"Aki, Simca is going to learn MY Ryu Mifune Style! Like I would ever teach her your crappy art?" Sanjuro was just fooling around with his old friend, and she knew that. "Your gonna help me teach her the basics."
Badass of the Day:

Mar 23, 2009 4:20 PM

Simca smiled, she was happy that she had two people to train her.

Mar 23, 2009 4:36 PM

"Why I never!" she gasped dramatically, "My Kenjutsu is not a 'crappy art!' Don't listen to what he says Simca-chan. Kenjutsu can trounce his so-called Mifune style."

A little unnerved by the newcomer, Aki continued to focus on Simca and Sanjuro.

"So, do you want to begin now or later? As you can see the dojo is kind of..." she trailed off, looking around. "...empty. So we can start whenever you want."

Mar 23, 2009 4:43 PM

"We can start now if you want. I dont want to be a bother to you two."

Mar 23, 2009 5:53 PM

Sanjuro nodded. "We can start now. Aki, you can take care of the new guy. I'll start Simca off."
Badass of the Day:

Mar 23, 2009 6:10 PM

"What are we doing first"

Mar 23, 2009 6:11 PM

Sanjuro began to walk into the training room, stopping to let Simca in first. "We'll start with a sparing match. I want to see what you know"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 23, 2009 6:13 PM

"Yes" Simca walked in then waited for Sanjuro to enter.

Mar 23, 2009 6:14 PM

Sanjuro entered and picked up two bamboo swords, handing one to Simca
Badass of the Day:

Mar 23, 2009 6:22 PM

Simca took the bamboo stick then took her stance

Mar 24, 2009 4:15 AM

Niko bowed and cam a little further into the dojo.
"Thank you for the warm welcome, but i am not here learn your style, i'm afraid." He lossend the string that kept the scroll closed and unrolled it. "I am actually here to ask a question, you see i am looking for someone who bares this mark," He showed her the scroll, on it was a black mark shaped like a ravens head. "They apparently have been going from dojo to dojo learning as many styles and arts as they can, have you seen aanyone like that?"

Mar 24, 2009 6:25 AM

Aki glanced at the mark on the scroll and shook her head.

"Sorry, I haven't seen anyone with this mark. Besides, how would I know where to look? I'm not one to scan people with markings." She shook her head.

"I know this is probably none of my business, but is there any particular reason why you're searching for this person? You don't have to tell me, though, if you're unwilling to do so. Back on the subject, if I were to help you look is there a specific place on this person where this mark should be located?"

Mar 24, 2009 2:08 PM

Sanjuro took his own stance with a smile. "I'll use Keno to start us off. YOu use whatever you know. Your Attack"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 24, 2009 2:18 PM

"Ok. When we ae done I need to go somewhere"

Mar 24, 2009 2:52 PM

"Ah i see, well the mark is apparently on the persons left shoulder, as for what i need them for, i would like to keep that to myself." He bowed and moved back to the door, looking outside at the rain clouds that had built up.

Mar 24, 2009 3:17 PM

The female Samurai took a glance outside, whistling as she noticed the clouds rolling by. That's odd, she thought, it was just fine a few minutes ago. Damn unpredictable weather .

"Well," she concluded, turning to the boy, "maybe you should stay here...at least 'til the rain or the clouds pass us by. A storm's brewing and I don't want anyone, even someone I've just met, to be caught in the middle of it."

Aki gestured to Sanjuro and Simca who began the female's training. "Make yourself at home. I have some food if you want; heck, you can even pop a squat on the floor and watch them. Just don't destroy the place, mmkay? 'Cause if you do, we're going to have problems."

Mar 24, 2009 3:26 PM

Niko glanced back at her, he didn't want to intrude, then again he didn't want to get wet when he had a chance to avoid it.
"You generosity is appreciated, thank you." He bows again, then closes the door behind him. He takes a few steps over to the main dojo floor and sits crossed legged on the floor, watching the two train.

Mar 24, 2009 3:49 PM

"Very well. I am ready for your first attack"

(You attack first)
Badass of the Day:

Mar 24, 2009 4:02 PM

Mayu was walking though the city when it started to rain. She continued to walk not caring that she was soaking wet. Then all of a sudden a stange man appeared before her.

???: Well.....it must be my lucky day to find my target so quickly.

" Target?"

???: Now die.

The man charged Mayu but she quickly dispatched him.

" Dang...It took two moves this time I can usually do it in one."

Mayu walked to a dojo nearby. Her hands and her kimono had blood on it.

" I hope they don't get alarmed if I ask to come in."

She slide the door open.

" Excuse me".

Mar 24, 2009 4:08 PM

Niko heard the door slide open, but payed no mind to it until he heard a familiar voice, his head turned and he saw the girl who he had spoke to earlier.

Mar 24, 2009 4:09 PM

Aki turned her attention away from the ensuing battle to greet her guest.

"Hey! Welcome to the Kouyou Dojo," she greeted, formally bowing while eying the state the newcomer was in. "Let me guess...trying to escape the rain too? If you are, you're happy to stay inside. You're not the only one who's trying to escape this weather."

Mar 24, 2009 4:10 PM

" Excuse me". Mayu saw the guy from earlier and two people training. " Oh so.....we meet again. Thank you." *bow*

Mar 24, 2009 4:11 PM

"Indeed, so are you escaping the rain too, or something else." He hinted at the blood on her kimono.

Mar 24, 2009 4:12 PM

When Sanjuro noticed Simca not getting herself ready to attack, he did. He charged forward, bamboo sword still, and swung at her shoulder when he got close enough
Badass of the Day:

Mar 24, 2009 4:15 PM

Simca was day dreaming until she noticed sanjuro swang the bamboo stick. she blocked it then tried to return a hit to his side.

Mar 24, 2009 4:46 PM

" A little of both." Mayu told him as she sat next to him. " At least it warm in here."

Mar 25, 2009 6:31 AM

"Yes i suppose it is, so who was it, if you don't mind me asking."

Mar 25, 2009 7:36 AM

" Another mercenary. He is dead now though. *sigh* I wish they would meave me alone sometimes."

Mar 25, 2009 2:10 PM

((Sorry, Kitty. I thought this post went through))

Sanjuro saw the attack coming and dodged it by stepping sideways and responded with a thrust to her stomach.
Badass of the Day:

Mar 25, 2009 5:31 PM

((its ok))

Simca tried to dodge it but she wasnt fast enough

Mar 25, 2009 5:58 PM

Sanjuro could feel the impact of the blow. Oh shit. His attack was so strong that his bamboo sword snapped. He threw it down and looked Simca in the eyes, "You alright?"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 25, 2009 7:10 PM

Simca held her stomache. She started to cry. She wiped her tears away. "Im alright." She smiled back and acted like nothing happened

Mar 25, 2009 9:40 PM

Sanjuro put his hand on he shoulder, "Are you sure? Do you want to take a break?"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 25, 2009 9:43 PM

"Im sure. You should get another stick."

Mar 25, 2009 10:00 PM

"I'll get one later. Let's take a break"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 25, 2009 10:04 PM

"Ok, what do you want to do now"

Mar 25, 2009 10:05 PM

Sanjuro shrugged. "I guess we can just sit and talk for awhile" He walked and sat down, resting his back on the wall"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 25, 2009 10:09 PM

"Sure" Simca sat next Sanjuro

Mar 25, 2009 10:13 PM

Sanjuro blushed lightly. "A..About what I said before AKi came in..It still stands. and I never got a response."
Badass of the Day:

Mar 25, 2009 10:16 PM

Simca blushed. "I...love you to"

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »